F3RWRS - Yet another feeder series

In honour of our fallen comrade. Archive of all previous canon series across all disciplines.
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: F3RWRS - Yet another feeder series

Post by Nessafox »

East Londoner wrote:
George MacDrage wrote:Pah, this is a real MAN's sport. These bloody rebelious girls think they can swan into series using their looks and their wallet, yeah?

Gia Van Dycke wrote:He is right, and i can know, i've been both a man and a girl!
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

George MacDrage wrote:Pah, this is a real MAN's sport. These bloody rebelious girls think they can swan into series using their looks and their wallet, yeah?

Gia Van Dycke wrote:He is right, and i can know, i've been both a man and a girl!

Jacques Couteau wrote:You 'ave been a girl? 'Ave you actually read ze Trades Description Act?
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

George MacDrage wrote:Pah, this is a real MAN's sport.

Thomas Nurmester, who is becoming increasingly senile wrote:MAN trucks? Where? I thought this was a single-seater series?

Douglas Mann wrote:Don't you remember we used MAN engines when we ran Manx-Anglo-Nippon Racing (MAN Racing... Geddit?) in F1RWRS in its early days? Ahh, that takes us back...

And Pippa is a real Mann. George, were you implying she was adopted or something? Oh you meant a bloke. Right...
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Jacques Couteau wrote:Zis is a funny thing for Monsieur McDonald's to say, non? It is lovely that all ze beautiful ladies want to start racing ze cars, and maybe zis little Scotch man is scared of ze ladies. Je pense que George est un homosexuel.
Jordan Davies wrote:Hey, if it's a man's sport, why is Pippa the 2012 F1RWRS champion? I think Laura is pretty good actually! I mean, probably not as good as me, but I think there's a lot worse drivers than her.
Laura Wener wrote:Thanks Jordan! I think George is scared. I mean, it must be scary going up against legitimate racing drivers, instead of schoolkids in some karting league in Glasgow. Tenner says this guy isn't legit, and it's all a scam.
George MacDrage wrote:You shut your goddamn mouths, the lot of ya! :evil: (storms off)
Laura Wener wrote:Yeah, he isn't legit alright. Maybe he's also feeling erm, inadequete in other areas, that's why he has to mouth off at all and sundry.

Jordan Davies wrote:... yeah, I think his problem is he's kind of a jerk.
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
the Masked Lapwing

Post by the Masked Lapwing »

While I'm going on about rule changes, here are some proposals I have for 2016:

107% rule
Now that I can remove cars, I have the potential to enforce a 107% rule and prevent slow drivers from racing. I don't believe too many cars are outside it on a regular basis at the moment, only Pitea, Maylander and Sokolov are really that slow.

SuperPrix races
I am probably going to get rid of third cars and one-off teams next season in favour of keeping a 44-car limit at the SuperPrix races. Only Surfers will be double points (as it'll be a much longer distance), Pau and Zandvoort will be regular point races.

Point system
Speaking of points, I'll be changing the system. I think someone suggested the MotoGP system, which will be the favourite (although it'll be annoying for me, since I struggle with remembering point systems - I still haven't got the hang of the F1RDS system :lol: )

Anybody got any opinions or suggestions?
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

the Masked Lapwing wrote:While I'm going on about rule changes, here are some proposals I have for 2016:

107% rule
Now that I can remove cars, I have the potential to enforce a 107% rule and prevent slow drivers from racing. I don't believe too many cars are outside it on a regular basis at the moment, only Pitea, Maylander and Sokolov are really that slow.

SuperPrix races
I am probably going to get rid of third cars and one-off teams next season in favour of keeping a 44-car limit at the SuperPrix races. Only Surfers will be double points (as it'll be a much longer distance), Pau and Zandvoort will be regular point races.

Point system
Speaking of points, I'll be changing the system. I think someone suggested the MotoGP system, which will be the favourite (although it'll be annoying for me, since I struggle with remembering point systems - I still haven't got the hang of the F1RDS system :lol: )

Anybody got any opinions or suggestions?

Looks good to me, I'm not a fan of the massive grids we've had this year, it makes it harder to follow and dilutes the championship a bit.
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

the Masked Lapwing wrote:While I'm going on about rule changes, here are some proposals I have for 2016:

107% rule

Maybe make the step a bit higher and go for a 105 % rule. That way it would be a real quality test and not just what it is in real-life, a tool to bully slower teams. :lol:

Points system: I know nobody will agree with this, but I wouldn't mind taking over the F1RWRS point system - that way "F3RWRS point scorer" could be an advertising tool for young drivers and not just a random fact.
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

www.rwrsupdate.com/f3rwrs wrote:Best In The World Motorsport sold!

Best In The World Motorsport announced the sale of the team Kay Lon purchased a bit less than a year ago. The former Falik Arrows Juniors team and the Zytek chassis used by it were sold, leaving the new owners to find a new engine deal for the 2016 season.

Whilst the new owner has not been revealed yet, we learned that Lon, even after his investments in the team, has supposedly made a profit of a bit less than $80,000 with the team (including price money and sale price). As soon as we have news on the new owners we will post an update.

---> This is me giving up my spot to the next guy on the waiting list.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

...which appears to be Restov Racing.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Would it still be possible for NRE to be supplied by Lancia engines?
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
SuperAguri
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by SuperAguri »

Autosport wrote:Zytek to supply chassis to new BITWM team owners
After Kay Lon announce that Best in The World Motorsport was to be sold. Zytek wasted no time in pointing out the clause that stated if the team was sold within the first year then Zytek will supply the new team with a 2016 chassis and 2016 engine.The Chassis and engine have been used to great effect by both BITWM and by Kamaha in which Yamaha have tuned the engine slightly. No word on what the new owners have said to this.

I know I can't force the new team owners to take the chassis and engine but we need a few more teams to have customer based chassis and engines :mrgreen:
<@Ataxia> these people are making a mess of their crepe suzettes
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Jones Racing would like to advertise customer JR-302 chassis to any team looking to mount a consistent, reliable challenge for the championship. The car, an evolution of the multiple race winner and 2014 championship runner-up JR-300, and the podium scoring JR-301 is guaranteed to be quick out of the box. All customers can expect absolute parity with the Jones Racing team's own chassis, along with numerous updates throughout the season, and discounts on multiple-year deals.

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Nuppiz wrote:Would it still be possible for NRE to be supplied by Lancia engines?

Well I imagine it will be as we were in the engine list for this season. It's a good engine too, evidenced by Prospec still being at the sharp end of the field.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
takagi_for_the_win

Post by takagi_for_the_win »

Klon wrote:
www.rwrsupdate.com/f3rwrs wrote:Best In The World Motorsport sold!

Best In The World Motorsport announced the sale of the team Kay Lon purchased a bit less than a year ago. The former Falik Arrows Juniors team and the Zytek chassis used by it were sold, leaving the new owners to find a new engine deal for the 2016 season.

Whilst the new owner has not been revealed yet, we learned that Lon, even after his investments in the team, has supposedly made a profit of a bit less than $80,000 with the team (including price money and sale price). As soon as we have news on the new owners we will post an update.

---> This is me giving up my spot to the next guy on the waiting list.

Is that me? I'm not 100% sure about places on the waiting list :?

SuperAguri wrote:
After Kay Lon announce that Best in The World Motorsport was to be sold. Zytek wasted no time in pointing out the clause that stated if the team was sold within the first year then Zytek will supply the new team with a 2016 chassis and 2016 engine.The Chassis and engine have been used to great effect by both BITWM and by Kamaha in which Yamaha have tuned the engine slightly. No word on what the new owners have said to this.

If I am on the entry list for next season, Vestore Motori will be all too happy to accept this offer
TORA! TORA! TORA!
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

takagi_for_the_win wrote:
SuperAguri wrote:

If I am on the entry list for next season, Vestore Motori will be all too happy to accept this offer

Are you sure about that?!

Image Image
the Masked Lapwing

2015 Round of Japan - Qualifying 1

Code: Select all

Pos Driver                     Team               Time

1   Jordan Davies              West Cliff         1:29.697
2   Joel Melrose               JLD                1:30.010
3   Dan Greenlaw               Prospec            1:30.103
4   Daniel Melville            ZimSport           1:30.323
5   Eric Swerts                Jones              1:30.324
6   Olafur Ragnar Hannesson    Parma Corse        1:30.492
7   Marko Jantscher            Fusion             1:30.552
8   Martin van der Maeyede     Kingfisher         1:30.725
9   Raul Souto Maior           Aeroracing         1:30.757
10  Roberto Dinella            Jones              1:30.917
11  Jef Verbeeck               BITWM              1:31.036

12  Nathanael Cameron          Prospec            1:31.166
13  Quentin Reatherson         Linton-Solindahl   1:31.180
14  Richard Hershall           ZombieKart         1:31.202
15  Gary Pacer                 Aeroracing         1:31.228
16  Judd McAllister            BITWM              1:31.260
17  Victoria Desai             Kamaha             1:31.293
18  Stephanie Brown            JLD                1:31.313
19  Joe Harmsky                Shonan             1:31.325
20  Kevin Bainomugisha         Octan              1:31.325
21  Dorien Lamberigts          Octan              1:31.333
22  Franc Piscine              Good Call          1:31.353
23  Takuma Taki                Red Bull           1:31.406
24  Alessandro Lucarelli       Parma Corse        1:31.457

25  Shane Walsh                ZombieKart         1:31.543
26  Carsten Jancker            Hydook             1:31.660
27  Thiago Mazzacane           Fusion             1:31.660
28  Peter Port                 West Cliff         1:31.715
29  Ryan Zimmer                ZimSport           1:31.717
30  Thomas Yorke               Good Call          1:31.778
31  Paul Travesen              Linton-Solindahl   1:31.853
32  Scott Davidson             Kingfisher         1:31.872
33  Nick Nurmester             Kamaha             1:31.973
34  Dale Hamilton              Red Bull           1:32.354
35  Tyler Buckley              Gulf JCW           1:32.484
36  Joao Antonio Soares        Porto Wine         1:32.559
37  Hendra Naufal              Takagi             1:32.639

38  Tetsuya Takagi             Takagi             1:32.715
39  Roland Davidson            Gulf JCW           1:32.970
40  Branko Ristic              Hydook             1:33.050
41  Samora Mondlane            Porto Wine         1:33.740
42  Cezary Samelko             Dofasco            1:34.004
43  Yuri Sokolov               Shonan             1:34.810
44  Jan Maylander              Dofasco            1:35.724

See, I'd though Melrose's lap was brilliant, but Davies did something very right to knock him off. Pretty much all of the championship protagonists are up the front, with Melrose, Hannesson and van der Maeyede all ready to throw a spanner in the works. Good effort from Dinella, although he's left his upturn in performance about 8 rounds too late.
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Hmm, it's interesting to see how Nurmester's new performance file turns out - last race didn't really give much chances of evaluating it.
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Jordan Davies wrote:Yeah! That was awesome! That was probably the best lap I've ever done... yeah, I think I kinda need to if I want to win the championship. Which I do want to. So I've gotta get a really good start and drive as fast as I can in the race, and then do it again in the next race. And the race after that. And hopefully that will make me the champion! :D
Everything's great.
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Yes, Dinella is getting there! Championship tilt for 2016 now! :lol:

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
the Masked Lapwing

Round of Japan - Race 1

Prospec
It seemed that the Prospecs were glued to the Jones cars all race, as Greenlaw and Swerts spent 11 laps passing each other on the straight, while a bit further away Cameron tried to hold off Dinella. In the end, Greenlaw passed Swerts within metres of the line to take second thanks to a bit of help from Jordan Davies, while Cameron and Dinella completed the race in equal time, and eventually it was figured out that Cameron had just edged out Dinella, probably by the coat of paint on his front wing.

Aeroracing
Souto Maior fought with Melville all race long, and managed to get away with a few to go. Until his gearbox seized on the final lap and he had to park. Pacer was quiet all race, eventually losing out to Brown by a tiny margin.

Jones
Sammy Jones will not be a happy man, after seeing Swerts denied two more points by a very late pass from Greenlaw (granted, not helped by Davies) and Dinella mere millimetres from passing Cameron. Still, both cars scored, something which Sammy probably didn't see happening after Adelaide...

West Cliff
Peter Port would have been drive of the race if he'd found three seconds, although he's still up there. In fact, start of the year goes to him right now, as he simply blasted down the inside of almost everyone at turn 1, and never looked back. The problem came from West Cliff's strategy - while most teams decided to get everyone home without stopping, West Cliff didn't give Port enough fuel to get home, forcing him into the pits one lap from home, from an easy race lead. There may have been something else in it though - the main beneficiary was a certain Jordan Davies, who'd been running second at the time and would take the race win. Port wound up 10th, which should have been 9th had his electrics not packed up short of the line and cost him momentum on Travesen, but he was well ahead of Piscine and didn't lose any spots.

Takagi
Not a good day out at the team's home race, with Takagi retiring with a flat tyre and Hendra Naufal the last classified finisher after spinning on his own on the final lap.

Octan
Not much to say about Octan, Lamberigts having one of her "can't be bothered" races while Bainomugisha was one of the ones that pitted. And still beat his teammate by two seconds.

Porto Wine
Mondlane took a top 20, Soares' race ended with a throttle issue on lap 8. 'Bout it, really.

Kingfisher
Martin van der Maeyede's brilliant qualifying was ruined when his engine blew on lap 2, forcing him to a halt on the main straight. On the plus side for the team, he wasn't the only Holden to go boom that lap. Davidson never recovered from his poor qualifying though, and spent the day trundling around the back of the field, not helped by being pitted by the team. He wound up a few metres short of passing both Kamahas at the death in a brilliant three-wide finish though.

ZombieKart
Shane Walsh's race was ruined when he spun on his own early, added to a pit stop for fuel. However, fresh tyres saw him take fastest lap. Hershall was quieter than usual, eventually winding up 25th.

Parma Corse
Hannesson was on track for more points before his gearbox broke on the run down to turn 1 at the start of the final lap, and he did not look pleased when he got out of the car. Lucarelli did an average job, but consistently struggled for straight line speed, which cost him places.

ZimSport
Ryan Zimmer parked right behind van der Maeyede with an engine failure, thus making John Zimmer very unhappy. So, the usual then. Melville at least benefitted from JLD's strategy and the inability for Aeroracing to build reliable cars, taking fourth and thus not losing too much ground to Greenlaw in the championship.

Fusion
Poor Jantscher. Every one of his rivals scored points, but he was out fairly early with suspension problems. He's on the back foot a bit now. Mazzacane had a quiet race on his debut with Fusion, but wasn't too far from the points at the end.

Gulf JCW
Buckley's engine went up in smoke on lap 6, while Davidson simply didn't have the power to pass anyone on the straight, and so only made ground due to other's misfortunes.

Best In The World
BITW saw both cars pit, but only one was expected. McAllister was not too far off the Melville/Souto Maior battle, before he came in with low fuel. Verbeek had already stopped a few laps before with a throttle problem and that seemed to take away his confidence, as he fell right off the pace afterwards.

Good Call
Piscine was fairly quick, but the only time Good Call were seen all day was when Yorke went onto two wheels after Desai reversed into him after a spin, which cost him dearly.

Linton-Solindahl
The LSMs have been a bit unreliable recently, so the team will be happy to see Reatherson and Travesen have clean races, Reatherson bringing home a couple of points.

Dofasco
It says a lot about the race ability of Jan Maylander when Samelko had a pit stop for fuel and still came within 2 hundredths of a second from beating him. It was fun to watch the Dofascos drag down the straight though.

Red Bull
Taki retired from average position with a throttle problem, unable to pit to fix it. Hamilton did a good job though to finish 13th.

Hydook
The only thing of note Hydook did was bringing Ristic in on lap 6, the first stop of the race. Both cars were very anonymous.

JLD
The world looked like it was going to end in the first half of the race, as Joel Melrose seemed to be faster than the cars behind him on merit! Until two things happened - Port getting into clean air and JLD bringing him in for fuel. He still picked up a point, which is probably more than what he would have gotten if he hadn't been on low fuel. Brown was a good example of JLD's lack of pace, gaining only a few spots.

Kamaha
Victoria Desai was the only driver to pick up penalty points this race, after a spin on lap 3 at turn 6. She simply went in too quick and lost the back end of her car trying to recover. This wasn't the stupid bit though - that was when she reversed right into the path of Thomas Yorke, who did his best to avoid her but just couldn't quite get away. Nurmester's decent race was ruined when a wheel worked itself loose on lap 8, the resulting pit stop leading to an actually quite interesting battle between the two and Scott Davidson, Nurmester eventually coming out on top.

Shonan
A very anonymous race for Shonan, with Harmsky inside the top 20 and Sokolov just outside it.

Results

Pos  Driver                     Team                  Time/Retired         Gap

1    Jordan Davies              West Cliff            17:01.725            11 LAPS
2    Dan Greenlaw               Prospec               17:02.060            +    0.335
3    Eric Swerts                Jones                 17:02.105            +    0.380
4    Daniel Melville            ZimSport              17:09.896            +    8.171
5    Nathanael Cameron          Prospec               17:11.474            +    9.749
6    Roberto Dinella            Jones                 17:11.474            +    9.749
7    Quentin Reatherson         Linton-Solindahl      17:12.357            +   10.632
8    Joel Melrose               JLD                   17:12.452            +   10.697
9    Paul Travesen              Linton-Solindahl      17:14.978            +   13.253
10   Peter Port                 West Cliff            17:15.082            +   13.357
11   Franc Piscine              Good Call             17:17.879            +   16.154

12   Thiago Mazzacane           Fusion                17:21.245            +   19.520
13   Dale Hamilton              Red Bull              17:21.951            +   20.226
14   Judd McAllister            BITWM                 17:22.082            +   20.357
15   Stephanie Brown            JLD                   17:29.079            +   28.354
16   Gary Pacer                 Aeroracing            17:29.092            +   28.367
17   Joe Harmsky                Shonan                17:34.631            +   32.906
18   Kevin Bainomugisha         Octan                 17:40.030            +   38.305
19   Samora Mondlane            Porto Wine            17:40.144            +   38.419
20   Dorien Lamberigts          Octan                 17:41.991            +   40.266
21   Alessandro Lucarelli       Parma Corse           17:43.714            +   41.989
22   Yuri Sokolov               Shonan                17:44.791            +   43.066
23   Thomas Yorke               Good Call             17:46.141            +   44.416
24   Carsten Jancker            Hydook                17:46.611            +   44.886

25   Richard Hershall           ZombieKart            17:49.618            +   47.893
26   Roland Davidson            Gulf JCW              17:50.930            +   49.205
27   Branko Ristic              Hydook                17:51.298            +   49.573
28   Nick Nurmester             Kamaha                17:53.967            +   52.242
29   Victoria Desai             Kamaha                17:53.970            +   52.245
30   Scott Davidson             Kingfisher            17:53.984            +   52.259
31   Jef Verbeeck               BITWM                 17:55.990            +   54.265
32   Shane Walsh                ZombieKart            17:56.641            +   54.916
33   Jan Maylander              Dofasco               18:06.833            + 1:05.108
34   Cezary Samelko             Dofasco               18:06.847            + 1:05.122
35   Hendra Naufal              Takagi                18:10.887            + 1:09.162
36*  Raul Souto Maior           Aeroracing            Transmission (L11)   +1 LAP
37*  Olafur Ragnar Hannesson    Parma Corse           Transmission (L11)   +1 LAP

38*  Tetsuya Takagi             Takagi                Puncture (L10)       +2 LAPS
DNF  Joao Antonio Soares        Porto Wine            Throttle (L8)
DNF  Tyler Buckley              Gulf JCW              Engine (L6)
DNF  Marko Jantscher            Fusion                Suspension (L5)
DNF  Takuma Taki                Red Bull              Throttle (L5)
DNF  Martin van der Maeyede     Kingfisher            Engine (L2)
DNF  Ryan Zimmer                ZimSport              Engine (L2)

Fastest lap: Shane Walsh (1:30.856)
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Well, this late run in the season has all gone to crap and none of it's been Marko's fault, proved further with a suspension issue now.

Thiago was very impressive in his first race for us, hopefully the other teams will see his undoubted potential.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Why are my cars blighted with transmission failures in every series? WTF? You name a series and I've had at least three or four transmission failures in each...except RoLFS of course, which doesn't have mechanical failures. If it was sometimes the engine, or the cooling, or the suspension, then okay, but all the time it's the same s**t, transmission, transmission, transmission...I am fed up with these cars.

Image Image
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Still waiting for a trouble-free race... :lol:
Pointrox

Post by Pointrox »

Anton Bosevic wrote:Why the bathplug is Ristic still in here? :|
Someone will have to explain this bullshite.

Not that it would change Hydook's performance in F3 :lol:
the Masked Lapwing

Pointrox wrote:
Anton Bosevic wrote:Why the bathplug is Ristic still in here? :|
Someone will have to explain this bullshite.

Not that it would change Hydook's performance in F3 :lol:

I may have been too busy sorting out the Shonan thing to notice... sorry about that.
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

That gives Swerts five podiums without a win this year :lol:
kevinbotz wrote:Cantonese is a completely nonsensical f*cking alien language masquerading as some grossly bastardised form of Chinese

Gonzo wrote:Wasn't there some sort of communisim in the East part of Germany?
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Jordan Davies wrote:All right! That was closer than I would've liked, but hey, winning is winning! It kinda sucks that Dan was right behind me - I could've tried to hold him up over the line, but that wouldn't have been a very nice thing to do. Also I'm not sure what was going on with Petey at the end, but he was really awesome today; he should show me how to start like that!
Everything's great.
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Peter Port has definitely earnt his (already-confirmed) race seat for next year with being such a team-player as he was in that race. Jordan Davies for the win! (of the championship...)
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
pi314159

Post by pi314159 »

Thiago Mazzacane wrote:My first race for Fusion went quite good. But I still have to improve my qualifying performance, as with a better qualifying I could have scored my first points.
pasta_maldonado wrote:The stewards have recommended that Alan Jones learns to drive.
SuperAguri
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by SuperAguri »

Barii Mori wrote:Well that was a race to forget. Victoria Desai made a stupid error and Nurmester was just a bit slow most of the race. They have promised to be better the next race.
<@Ataxia> these people are making a mess of their crepe suzettes
takagi_for_the_win

Post by takagi_for_the_win »

Stramala [kostas22] wrote:

Is there something I should know about these Zytek cars?
TORA! TORA! TORA!
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

takagi_for_the_win wrote:If I am on the entry list for next season, Vestore Motori will be all too happy to accept this offer

Is there something I should know about these Zytek cars?

Yes. They're shite. :lol:
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Well, take a look at the performance of BITW this season. Now whilst some of that may be down to the drivers, you also have to factor in the engine performance which isn't that great for Zytek I believe.

Now, let me hand you a promotional brochure for the Jones Racing Group's JR-302 chassis, which will be optimised for BMW engines, the combination which has been run this year by factory team Jones Racing and JLD Motorsport. You know you want to! ;)

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

AndreaModa wrote:Well, take a look at the performance of BITW this season. Now whilst some of that may be down to the drivers, you also have to factor in the engine performance which isn't that great for Zytek I believe.

Now, let me hand you a promotional brochure for the Jones Racing Group's JR-302 chassis, which will be optimised for BMW engines, the combination which has been run this year by factory team Jones Racing and JLD Motorsport. You know you want to! ;)

Why settle for that garbage when you can have the Dallara-Lancia combination used by both Pemberton Prospec and Parma Corse? Looks like it'll win the championship for a second year running...

Image Image
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

AndreaModa wrote:Well, take a look at the performance of BITW this season. Now whilst some of that may be down to the drivers, you also have to factor in the engine performance which isn't that great for Zytek I believe.

Why settle for that garbage when you can have the Dallara-Lancia combination used by both Pemberton Prospec and Parma Corse? Looks like it'll win the championship for a second year running...

Or you can take a Fusion chassis, and if permission is granted the Audi engine too. It's been a good combination and is surely a good starting point for a new team. The Audi engine has a good mix of reliability and power, and it's a combination that has got Marko Jantscher high up in the championship at our first attempt. Also, as only Fusion and Aeroracing use the Audi engine you would be guaranteed good customer service.
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

Hiroshi and Kazuhiko Takagi wrote:More bad results and we're offloading the F3RWRS team to the guys at Aurico Autosport. :evil:
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
pi314159

Post by pi314159 »

I'd like to run a Lancia, BMW or Mini engine in 2016. Am I correct that the chassis doesn't affect the performance?
pasta_maldonado wrote:The stewards have recommended that Alan Jones learns to drive.
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

BMW and Mini are the same engine.
Everything's great.
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Ataxia [BacLettNinj] wrote:
Or you can take a Fusion chassis, and if permission is granted the Audi engine too. It's been a good combination and is surely a good starting point for a new team. The Audi engine has a good mix of reliability and power, and it's a combination that has got Marko Jantscher high up in the championship at our first attempt. Also, as only Fusion and Aeroracing use the Audi engine you would be guaranteed good customer service.

What he said :P
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Oh come on, you should use the Vaillante-chassis i'm using! It made it possible for crap drivers with a crap engine to score a few points, so it must be good!
I don't know what i want and i want it now!