David Brabham Interview

The place for respectful and reverent discussion of Reject drivers and teams, whether profiled or not as yet
ADx_Wales
Location: The Fortress of Sofatude, with a laptop and a penchant for buying now TV day passes for F1 races.

David Brabham Interview

Post by ADx_Wales »

I try my best not to blag this site onto our forums, but I feel this is a must, as Ex.Brabham and Simtek driver David Brabham will APPARENTLY be speaking to radiolemans.com tonight on their Midweek Motorsport programme, 8pm UK Time live, but will be a podcast at minimum from thursday morning.

I have a feeling they may be wanting quetions from the Midweek Motorsport Listeners Collective on facebook to give to David to answer.

Yes, I've just realised I've posted this in the Fiction forum, that seems to be down to me being used to the old 3-tier layout and not this new fangled 4-tier layout with the new on on the bottom, I'm old. Sorry.
"The worst part of my body that hurt in the fire was my balls" Gerhard Berger on Imola 1989
ADx_Wales
Location: The Fortress of Sofatude, with a laptop and a penchant for buying now TV day passes for F1 races.

Re: David Brabham Interview

Post by ADx_Wales »

Just to confirm, Brabs' IS on the show live in Half an Hour.
"The worst part of my body that hurt in the fire was my balls" Gerhard Berger on Imola 1989