Reject F1 Games

Archive for the three above subforums
shinji
Site Donor
Site Donor

Reject F1 Games

Post by shinji »

A few years ago I got an F1 themed Easter egg. To be honest, it wasn't particularly tasty, but what interested me was what came in the box - an F1 game for the computer, entitled "GP Championship 2". Excited, I installed on to my computer. Well. I wasn't expecting much, but even so, this game was an abomination. First of all, the screen was off centre on the menu, so you couldn't see about half of it (it was fine while driving). Next, the game had no licensing whatsoever (to be expected I suppose), but a slight redeeming feature was that you could rename all the teams and drivers, so with some imagination you could make a 'fantasy grid' of some kind (I personally made a reject grid that I was rather proud of).

Then, it all got even worse.

The first race was at a San Marino track, that was very loosely based on Imola. I drove out of the pits, and spun. Then, I spun again. Being an 11 year old with a short attention span, I turned off the game and put it in a drawer, where it has been for several years.

Until today. I decided, for some reason, to install it again and give it a go. I made my reject grid and went out as Rosset on to Simola (the s was intentional). I qualified 7th, incredibly. Even more incredibly, Deletraz got pole! Not having lost the will to live, and actually rather looking forward to the race, I started the GP. Unfortunately for me, Tommy Byrne's Theodore, which I was starting behind, decided not to start and I of course ran in to the back of him ,the manouverability of the cars in this game being practility nil. Anyway, I ran in to the back of him, span, a message came up saying 'Car Damaged' and the game crashed.

Oh well.

Anyone care to share similar experiences with crap F1 games?

Also, check this out; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTW2bQHH5BU&translated=1

Look who's endorsing it!
Last edited by shinji on 28 May 2009, 17:04, edited 1 time in total.
Better than 'Tour in a suit case' Takagi.
andreamodawf1

Re: Reject F1 Games

Post by andreamodawf1 »

F1 Career Challenge. It drives me insane, I spent 4 years 1999-2002, and I only got a 5th place. And F1 2006 was too easy, I win nearly every time.
Ben Gilbert

Post by Ben Gilbert »

Not that it was particularly crap, but F12004 was the polar opposite to F1 2006. It was completely impossible to do any good on the game's career mode.

Of the three sugn up teams at the start, only two were feasible, with Red Bull only going to sign you if you broke a lap record. The cars you were allowed to drive handled poorly, the AI drivers were quick AND mean, so they would swerve into you in a corner, and suffer no damage, while you the player got saddled with a stop-go penalty. They would meanwhile suffer no penalty and the easy difficulty was no different from extra-hard.

Plus there's some little screw-ups in this game. The moment you had an off, you would be demoted in the team, to test-driver (if you were lucky enough to be a race driver at the start), and these tests were feindishly difficult, so you couldn't work your way back up. Plus the winner in each race, since it would never be the player, was completely random, and you would be informed of who had won, usually in the pit-screen after a crash. I once heard, having replaced Pantano at Jordan, (Reject fans would love this) 'Zsolt Baumgartner...has won the race, he's finished!' The '...' indicating the incredibly obvious cut between recordings.
Cynon wrote:Look further down the field, enjoy the view of the little guys and/or crap drivers in cars too good for them giving their all for a meager result.

Because that's what I thought this forum celebrates the most.
beau99

Post by beau99 »

andreamodawf1 wrote:F1 Career Challenge. It drives me insane, I spent 4 years 1999-2002, and I only got a 5th place. And F1 2006 was too easy, I win nearly every time.

Agreed with both.

In F1CC, I did manage to get a Ferrari ride once, and won a couple races, but finished somewhere around 5th or 6th in points, can't remember.

F12006, I did have a bunch of DNF's thanks to idiot AI, but I also won a lot and managed the title in my third season, in a Williams. I actually tied Alonso on points, but I had the tiebreaker.

I would say the original Formula 1 game for Playstation solely due to the horrendous AI and un-reality, but the fact that it has not only Murray Walker's legendary commentary, but also Forti, Pacific and Simtek, plus my personal favorite reject of all time, Jean-Denis Deletraz, saves it from being nominated by me.
fjackdaw

Post by fjackdaw »

I was an obsessive player of the Eidos 1998 Championship game for years, till I "upgraded" to Vista and could no longer use it. This is actually the nicest of all the Formula 1 games I've tried, though some of the tracks can be too easy once you get the hang of them. Even when I drove as Rosset or Nakano, I was pretty much guaranteed to win in Australia, unless I really tried no to.

Anyone else familiar with this one?
Fiendlord

Post by Fiendlord »

F1 Pole Position on the N64 was rotten - I'm all for arcade-style racing (which the game had over realism) but it was ridiculously easy at times - a 10-year-old me lapping the field twice in Verstappen's Arrows/Footwork. And it had some horrid sound attacks ('Oh my goodness!' your radio-man would say if you retired)

The F1 World Grand Prix games on the console were both decent on the other hand - though the 1997 version probably edged it. They did feature some bizzare rubberband AI though (allow someone to pass you and the drivers further would grind to a halt to keep the field equal).
Debaser

Post by Debaser »

I found all the F1 PS2 games too easy except for 05 where I constantly spun. On 1999 World Championship on the PC the finishing order is the same for every race! game was alright till it got too difficult. I remember being in hospital for an operation and playing some sort of F1 99 game on N64-laughable graphics and 4 really dull days in hospital are what I remember. However f1 97 on PS1 was a blast, graphics weren't good but the game was very enjoyable.
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

I actaully didn't do too bad in F1 CC, when I rented it once. I finished my season in a Ferrari, after starting off in Sauber and moving to McLaren mid-season. I won in Montreal and Suzuka, and would've won Monza had the bloody wheel not fallen off. Image Wound up 4th overall, which wasn't too bad. I was aiming for the championship for the next season but the rental ran out...

F1 2006, on the other hand, was a complete joke. I won twice for SOOPA AGURI!, once in Hungary when Alonso's engine gave up on the last lap, and once in Turkey when it started raining on the last lap and everyone came in for wet tyres, except me. :roll: They did that at Germany as well, only I finished 4th there because I kinda suck at that track.
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Debaser wrote:However f1 97 on PS1 was a blast, graphics weren't good but the game was very enjoyable.
I agree with this totally. I still remember once putting up a 1:11:something lap record in Monaco while driving a Ferrari as Schumacher and spending long hours playing just to win a GP with every driver! What I especially liked was the menu musics in GP Mode, you know, those electric guitar instrumentals. Heh, sometimes I actually put the F1 97 disc in my PS2 just to listen for that awesome music! :)

As for reject F1 games, I once tried F12003 for PS2 and 15 minutes was enough for me...
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
WeirdKerr
Location: on the edge of nowhere with a ludicrous grid penalty.....

Post by WeirdKerr »

About 10 years ago I played Greoff Crammond's Grand Prix 2 a lot..... even had my own car livery and helmet design and played the GP3/season 2000 up date and sometimes play Grandprix 4 (originally based on 2001) updated to 2006....but these games are very good.... also have F1 challenge on my ps2 but its not as good as the Geoff Crammond GP series
Barbazza

Post by Barbazza »

Nuppiz wrote:As for reject F1 games, I once tried F12003 for PS2 and 15 minutes was enough for me...

Damn right!

I only got a PS2 at the tail-end of last year as I wanted to take advantage of the lower prices of games and huge second hand market, which has so far worked very well (Plus they still make things like Singstar and Buzz for PS2 at the moment and I love those!) but strangely enough, F1 games are still quite expensive second hand.

I got F1 03 cheap though, which all the old reviews on Amazon said was the best of the official PS2 titles. If it is, what the hell are the others like?! Impossible to get anywhere to start with, even in the arcade mode where everyone drives away from you within 10 seconds of the start, no learning curve that makes you want to carry on, awful commentary and the AI is well dodgy. No better than most of the PS1 F1 games quite honestly.

I'd quite like to have a go at the Career Challenge game, plus TOCA Race Driver 2 & 3 but these are fairly hard to come by for some reason (at a decent price at least) but now have no desire to get any of the other F1 games - are they all as bad?
RejectSteve

Post by RejectSteve »

Formula 1 99 on PlayStation was pretty atrocious. Some features were great such as the weather forecast including temperature and manual operation of the pit lane speed limiter and clutch, but unfortuantely the game looked worse than the previous effort of the series and the Studio 33 production had the same flaw as the Newman/Haas Racing game. If you managed to pull out a comfortable lead, the AI would react. Nothing wrong about that, right? Even if you were running at qualifying pace, your opposition would literally lap up to 15 seconds faster than humanly possible, completely rendering any strategy useless. Unfortunately, you had to make a stop during every race, so to actually win required miracles.

I still play the original Formula 1 from time to time. While the slow acceleration and speeds, easy trail braking, chronic understeer, and bizarre second half pit stops each lap by half the field were frustrating, nothing could best Murray Walker's commentary or the fantastic guitar soundtrack (which I will sometimes drive my road car to, at regular speeds of course! :x ) As mentioned earlier, Grand Prix 4 is a brilliant game and so to was the PC title Grand Prix Legends, based on the 1967 season.

GPL was mindnumbingly difficult and required the uptmost concentration to even complete a lap, nevermind a race or being competitive. If you got it right, it was great fun, and the tracks the mods built only increased the playability (12 mile long AVUS, Isle of Man, Le Mans, and even the Targa Florio!), but when you got it wrong, you had it very wrong indeed. You were likely to be hurdling towards shrubbery, hay bales, or for the unfortunate, trees. Don't worry about flipping over though, the roll bar is just behind your neck and the gas tank will burst into a fireball.
Nissanymania! Friday has never been the same since.

The car in front is a Stefan.
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Barbazza wrote:I'd quite like to have a go at the Career Challenge game, plus TOCA Race Driver 2 & 3 but these are fairly hard to come by for some reason (at a decent price at least) but now have no desire to get any of the other F1 games - are they all as bad?

TOCA Race Driver 2 is quite good, except for the ridiculously hard Supercar challenge with Koenigseggs and Jaguar XJ220s. The Jags are pretty bad, but the Koenigseggs, well, they try to kill you at each and every corner. TOCA Race Driver 3 was pretty decent too, but the track marshals in the game are all complete retards. Fortunately, you can switch them off. Race Driver: Grid is better than both combined, however; but I don't think it's made for the PS2
Everything's great.
midgrid

Post by midgrid »

RejectSteve wrote:I still play the original Formula 1 from time to time. While the slow acceleration and speeds, easy trail braking, chronic understeer, and bizarre second half pit stops each lap by half the field were frustrating, nothing could best Murray Walker's commentary or the fantastic guitar soundtrack (which I will sometimes drive my road car to, at regular speeds of course! :x ) As mentioned earlier, Grand Prix 4 is a brilliant game and so to was the PC title Grand Prix Legends, based on the 1967 season.

I recently dug out my old PS1 and Formula 1 copy and played a whole season on the hardest difficulty level with full race distances. I turned fuel and tyre wear off to remove the AI pit stop problem, and managed to win all of the races until the console crashed in the middle of the Portuguese Grand Prix. :(

For all its flaws, I have found the game to be one of the most addictive. The huge field spread (it's possible to spend a whole race in the midfield and end up being the only car on a certain lap), strange physics including a power deficit and enormous understeer that take a while to get used to but are rewarding to get right, the thrill of being able to drive Fortis, Pacifics and Simteks all combine for a curiously compelling experience.
"One day Bruno told me that he had heard the engine momentarily making a strange sound; his suspicion was that all the cylinders had been operating."
--Nigel Roebuck
beau99

Post by beau99 »

Heh, forgot about one.

Formula 1 '98 for PS1.

The graphics were improved, and Martin Brundle's commentary alongside Murray were added. I liked the lap around the track feature with Martin... but, the cars in the game suffered from incredibly poor handling and I just never played it much.

However, unlocking the one fantasy track with the cheat code and winning the race with Esteban Tuero was fun, I'll admit.
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Murray Walker-Martin Brundle "dual commentary" was added already in F1 97. Don't know about the English commentary in F1 99 which I also own, since I always use the Finnish commentary done by the legendary Matti Kyllönen! :mrgreen:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
Debaser

Post by Debaser »

I remember on f197 the AI would be similar to what happened in that race e.g the Arrows would be very competitive at Hungary, Fisichella was quick at Hockenheim. Also F199 had a safety car and would come out in races, which was cool. Apparently the F1 2009 game will have a safety car, about time...
beau99

Post by beau99 »

Nuppiz wrote:Murray Walker-Martin Brundle "dual commentary" was added already in F1 97.

I know, but I never played it.
Henrique

Post by Henrique »

The two worst racing games I played came free with gaming magazines.
One was Racing Simulation 3 for the PC, which was pretty forgettable. The game just looked really low quality, with absolutely nothing official. I was pretty angry about it because the prequel, Monaco Grand Prix Racing Simulation 2, for the PC, is one of my all-time favorite racing games.
Another one that was really bad was Prost Grand Prix. Very bad graphics and given the game's name, you can guess which team was always on top. Still, I believe I managed to win a race for Forti.
jackanderton

Post by jackanderton »

The latest F1 style management game 'Racing Team Manager' isn't exactly brilliant.

It is unlicensed, though there is an editor. You have to be careful especially when editing teams as even team principals and Mechanics have altered names. The tracks remarkably don't have the same layout even though you're looking at a 2d VGA picture essentially, presumably Herman Tiike et all even have the rights to the shape. :S

It seems to be short on details as well, with only wings and tyres being able be changed.

Starting your own team is still fun and even on very easy it takes 3 seasons before you're racing for points. However, once you've figured out the wing settings for each track, it's plain sailing. Not testing will result in less reliability also.

It was also made by a German design team and some of the translation isn't so good.

It's nice to have the effort made though, so I'd still give it 6/10. Anyone who isn't madly into F1 is liable to hate it mind you.
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Oh well, as for the F1 manager games, I'm really into Grand Prix Manager 2. Even if it has some flaws, it's still very good, with an easy interface but very good level of difficulty, not too hard but not too easy either. The game is from 1996, but there's still an active community around it, called GPM2World, in which I am an active member and have produced a bunch of mods for it (yes, I'm the same Nuppiz that hangs around there) :) . It's also abandonware, so anyone can download the game and it's mods (which are actually independent games) with a clear conscience.

Here's a link if you're interested: http://www.gpm2world.com/
Faustus
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Faustus »

Nuppiz wrote:Oh well, as for the F1 manager games, I'm really into Grand Prix Manager 2. Even if it has some flaws, it's still very good, with an easy interface but very good level of difficulty, not too hard but not too easy either. The game is from 1996, but there's still an active community around it, called GPM2World, in which I am an active member and have produced a bunch of mods for it (yes, I'm the same Nuppiz that hangs around there) :) . It's also abandonware, so anyone can download the game and it's mods (which are actually independent games) with a clear conscience.

I remember this game! It was awesome!
I've been to the site and I've registered in the forums. I've got my copy of the game so I'm going to start playing this again. You know, I had completely forgotten about this game!
Following Formula 1 since 1984.
Avid collector of Formula 1 season guides and reviews.
Collector of reject merchandise and 1/43rd scale reject model cars.
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Faustus wrote:I remember this game! It was awesome!
I've been to the site and I've registered in the forums. I've got my copy of the game so I'm going to start playing this again. You know, I had completely forgotten about this game!
Well, good for you! :)
midgrid

Post by midgrid »

Henrique wrote:Another one that was really bad was Prost Grand Prix. Very bad graphics and given the game's name, you can guess which team was always on top. Still, I believe I managed to win a race for Forti.

Forti: 1995-1996
Prost: 1997-2001
:?
"One day Bruno told me that he had heard the engine momentarily making a strange sound; his suspicion was that all the cylinders had been operating."
--Nigel Roebuck
shinji
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by shinji »

Nuppiz wrote:Oh well, as for the F1 manager games, I'm really into Grand Prix Manager 2. Even if it has some flaws, it's still very good, with an easy interface but very good level of difficulty, not too hard but not too easy either. The game is from 1996, but there's still an active community around it, called GPM2World, in which I am an active member and have produced a bunch of mods for it (yes, I'm the same Nuppiz that hangs around there) :) . It's also abandonware, so anyone can download the game and it's mods (which are actually independent games) with a clear conscience.

Could you give a safe link for a download?
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

For the original 1996 game that has fictional drivers in the free driver pool (only the official lineups of 1996 have real drivers par Villeneuve, who is not licensed and is renamed Newhouse and good ol' Taki Inoue, who is the only non-fictional driver in the free driver pools) and requires to be patched: http://www.gpm2world.com/Downloads/gprixman.zip and the patch here http://www.gpm2world.com/Downloads/GPM2102BNoCD.zip

If you want a mod from a certain year (you don't have to download the original game to make these work!): http://www.gpm2world.com/downloads.htm
The 2004 and 2005 mods are currently missing some essential files and the 2006 and 2007 are not 100% complete, but any other mod will work just fine.
shinji
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by shinji »

Nuppiz wrote:For the original 1996 game that has fictional drivers in the free driver pool (only the official lineups of 1996 have real drivers par Villeneuve, who is not licensed and is renamed Newhouse and good ol' Taki Inoue, who is the only non-fictional driver in the free driver pools) and requires to be patched: http://www.gpm2world.com/Downloads/gprixman.zip and the patch here http://www.gpm2world.com/Downloads/GPM2102BNoCD.zip

If you want a mod from a certain year (you don't have to download the original game to make these work!): http://www.gpm2world.com/downloads.htm
The 2004 and 2005 mods are currently missing some essential files and the 2006 and 2007 are not 100% complete, but any other mod will work just fine.

Thanks a lot. I tried to download it myself and I got myself a virus :?
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

[self-advert]Oh, and if you get bored of the fictional guys in 1996, there's a mod to replace them with real drivers made by me in the "Mods" section. :) [/self-advert]
shinji
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by shinji »

Nuppiz wrote:[self-advert]Oh, and if you get bored of the fictional guys in 1996, there's a mod to replace them with real drivers made by me in the "Mods" section. :) [/self-advert]

One last thing - I downloaded the 1994 one, and extracted it, what do I do then? I went in to the file that was created when I extracted it, found what seemed to be the icon to open the game, but it said that it couldn't openn because WING32.dll wasn't found. Any ideas? Sorry to pester youu but you seem to know a fair bit about the game, and you did create this mod.
Faustus
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Faustus »

shinji wrote:
Nuppiz wrote:[self-advert]Oh, and if you get bored of the fictional guys in 1996, there's a mod to replace them with real drivers made by me in the "Mods" section. :) [/self-advert]

One last thing - I downloaded the 1994 one, and extracted it, what do I do then? I went in to the file that was created when I extracted it, found what seemed to be the icon to open the game, but it said that it couldn't openn because WING32.dll wasn't found. Any ideas? Sorry to pester youu but you seem to know a fair bit about the game, and you did create this mod.

You need to download that .DLL file, here:

http://www.gpm2world.com/miscdown.htm

It's the last file, at the bottom of the page.

Sorry Nuppiz, beat you to it!
Again, thank you Nuppiz for reminding me of this great game! I'm playing it now!
Following Formula 1 since 1984.
Avid collector of Formula 1 season guides and reviews.
Collector of reject merchandise and 1/43rd scale reject model cars.
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Faustus wrote:You need to download that .DLL file, here:

Again, thank you Nuppiz for reminding me of this great game! I'm playing it now!

Hee, it was about time that I told about this game here! Well you forgot to say where to put that file when using Windows: in the system32 folder in a 32-bit system and in the SYSWOW64 folder if you're running a 64-bit Vista. :)

And shinji, if you encounter anymore problems, it would be best that you register on the GPM2World forum and ask your questions there, so we won't fill this topic with GPM2 posts only :P
shinji
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by shinji »

Nuppiz wrote:

Hee, it was about time that I told about this game here! Well you forgot to say where to put that file when using Windows: in the system32 folder in a 32-bit system and in the SYSWOW64 folder if you're running a 64-bit Vista. :)

And shinji, if you encounter anymore problems, it would be best that you register on the GPM2World forum and ask your questions there, so we won't fill this topic with GPM2 posts only :P

It's all fine now, working perfectly. Thanks.
Alianora La Canta

Post by Alianora La Canta »

I have played several F1 games (my favourite is Grand Prix 3) but the most reject-worthy was F1 Manager by Europress. It was based on the 1996 season and was quite simple as F1 management games go (won the championship at my first attempt with Williams, won second attempt with Jordan and managed to get $234m of sponsorship for the year to boot...) It also featured Taki Inoue in a Minardi. I believe in reality he ran out of money before the season started, though to be fair his engine seemed to blow up nearly every race so maybe it wasn't that unrealistic after all!

The strangest feature was overtaking. The only overtaking method ever employed by any car was to drive over the top of whoever was being overtaken, yet for some reason nobody ever lost any wings or aero devices as a result. In fact, any sort of collision-related retirement was rare unless you put the aggressiveness rating to the maximum.
tristan1117
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by tristan1117 »

Alianora La Canta wrote:I have played several F1 games (my favourite is Grand Prix 3) but the most reject-worthy was F1 Manager by Europress. It was based on the 1996 season and was quite simple as F1 management games go (won the championship at my first attempt with Williams, won second attempt with Jordan and managed to get $234m of sponsorship for the year to boot...) It also featured Taki Inoue in a Minardi. I believe in reality he ran out of money before the season started, though to be fair his engine seemed to blow up nearly every race so maybe it wasn't that unrealistic after all!

The strangest feature was overtaking. The only overtaking method ever employed by any car was to drive over the top of whoever was being overtaken, yet for some reason nobody ever lost any wings or aero devices as a result. In fact, any sort of collision-related retirement was rare unless you put the aggressiveness rating to the maximum.

I guess Kubica was trying to recreate that overtaking style at China this year.
CoopsII wrote:On occasion I have ventured into the PMM forum but beat a hasty retreat soon after as it resembles some sort of bad acid trip in there
Popi_Larrauri

Post by Popi_Larrauri »

shinji wrote:
Nuppiz wrote:

It's all fine now, working perfectly. Thanks.

I remember playing that game. Saddly, it hda a bug with an electronic failure that never had a solution. I tried it on different machines, and it was always a matter of time for the bug to appear. I've been reading the forum, but there is there still the same complain about.

Furthermore, there was a version 3 of that game, of which I can't find even the smallest reference about it. It was far better in many aspects, and somewhat worse in others, it was focused on 1998 season. I don't remeber if there was a Villeneuve or still the Newhouse guy at Williams. There, that was a reject F1 game.
Winners have lots of friends, losers have good friends.
Valrys

Post by Valrys »

Popi_Larrauri wrote:
Furthermore, there was a version 3 of that game, of which I can't find even the smallest reference about it. It was far better in many aspects, and somewhat worse in others, it was focused on 1998 season. I don't remeber if there was a Villeneuve or still the Newhouse guy at Williams. There, that was a reject F1 game.

Yep, there was a version 3, it was called Grand Prix World, and is actually probably the best F1 management game imo (although, there's not much to compare it against). Also, due to the sterling work of one fan, there are mods for all seasons 1996-2008, and the 2009 is being worked on atm
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Popi_Larrauri wrote:I remember playing that game. Saddly, it hda a bug with an electronic failure that never had a solution. I tried it on different machines, and it was always a matter of time for the bug to appear. I've been reading the forum, but there is there still the same complain about.

The electronics bug is caused by that you have a driving aid that is of equal or higher level than your EMS. The issue here is that the 3rd party editor only supports the 1.02 version of the game, since the 1.02B update that fixes that bug wasn't around yet when the editor was made. So no mods will work 100% with the 1.02B, although you can get most of the data from the mod by opening the mod in 1.02, then saving the game and opening it in a 1.02B exe. No electronics bug anymore, but you'll lose some data like sponsor and external suppliers' names.
Bort

Post by Bort »

I am glad nobody has mentioned Grand Prix Challenge on the PS2.
One of the first games I ever worked on when I got into the gaming industry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwzTyIVYmJM
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Bort wrote:I am glad nobody has mentioned Grand Prix Challenge on the PS2.

That looks pretty good, actually, I'll have to look around for it.
Everything's great.
Python

Post by Python »

Bort wrote:I am glad nobody has mentioned Grand Prix Challenge on the PS2.

I have the game for PS2. It's been a while since I played it so I'll probably have to dust it off and play some.
Best quote ever
watka wrote:There's only one fair way to settle this: a duel to first blood, using canes, and each of you must be wearing a top hat, waistcoat, and ascot tie.