The reject youtube thread

The place for anything and everything else to do with F1 history, different forms of motorsport, and all other randomness
dr-baker

Re: The reject youtube thread

Post by dr-baker »

Salamander wrote:
Jocke1 wrote::evil: :evil: :evil:
I'm starting to become very angry with Google.
I've had my Youtube account since early 2006, and earlier today I got some message that I needed to link my YT account with my Google account.
I thought I did everything right, but now when I go to my YT channel, the channel 'name' has been changed to just the e-mail address I use, and all my favorited videos are gone! All of them. I had an amazing (to me) library of videos in my 'Favorites', close to 4000 of them. And now they are gone, in fact my whole channel has been cleaned out.
:evil: :evil: :evil:

I had that problem today on my phone. I have no idea why though, since I linked my YouTube and Google accounts together months ago.

Try logging out and logging back in with your YouTube account name.

I think I was once asked to do that, but I was unaware I had a Google account to link to... :oops:
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
MyHamsterRacedAnOnyx

Post by MyHamsterRacedAnOnyx »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9hVRqIXsj0

If you are going to play the national anthem for the winner 1.Make sure you play the right anthem 2.Make sure you have a copy of the right anthem 3.Especially if that's the Portuguese anthem and you're in Macao.A PORTUGUESE colony for over 100 years. Oops. Everybody sing loud...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYC611bICKE

Celebrate. But not too exuberantly...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-UTIkY-jww

And how to be a reject after the race even finishes
Some people are looking for the meaning of life.Me,I'll be satisfied with a cute girl who can tell her Andrea Moda from her AGS...
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

BTCC at Silverstone in 2001, featuring yet more bad luck for Yvan Muller, plus Tom Boardman and his father whining that Collard hit him in Race 1, where the camera angle clearly shows Boardman went off on his own...

Also look out for an incredibly young Tom Boardman at 26 minutes in. All I can really say is, time hasn't been kind to him since then, as here is what he looks like 11-12 years on...

:|

Contrast that with Rob Collard, who 12 years on scarcely looks any different. :lol:
Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

East Londoner wrote:Also look out for an incredibly young Tom Boardman at 26 minutes in. All I can really say is, time hasn't been kind to him since then, as here is what he looks like 11-12 years on...

:|

Contrast that with Rob Collard, who 12 years on scarcely looks any different. :lol:

Oh dear, that is almost Todd Bodine level bad

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
johnnyCarwash

Post by johnnyCarwash »

Here's what YouTube recommended I watch today, reject moment from Mexico 86

Piquet, the taxi man, giving Stephan Johansson, Rene Arnoux and Philippe Alliot a ride. What's hillarious about the video is the fact that Arnoux and Johansson were already hitching a ride on Alliot 's Ligier before he ran out of fuel causing the three needing another ride :lol:
The ChiltonCraze at the British Grand Prix
FIA driver press conference announcer wrote:On pole position for his home grand prix for the first time, Max Chilton
go_Rubens
Location: A raging river somewhere in the Eastern (cough) United States (cough)

Post by go_Rubens »

johnnyCarwash wrote:Here's what YouTube recommended I watch today, reject moment from Mexico 86

Piquet, the taxi man, giving Stephan Johansson, Rene Arnoux and Philippe Alliot a ride. What's hillarious about the video is the fact that Arnoux and Johansson were already hitching a ride on Alliot 's Ligier before he ran out of fuel causing the three needing another ride :lol:

Well, you always learn something new every day :lol:
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

Albert Einstein wrote:Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

eurobrun wrote:Image

Looking a bit like Paul Tracy there...
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Alextrax52

Post by Alextrax52 »

dr-baker wrote:
eurobrun wrote:Image

Looking a bit like Paul Tracy there...

Looks like the human version of Mr Potato Head in my book
Jocke1

Post by Jocke1 »

-*:-
Frentzen127

Post by Frentzen127 »

Jocke1 wrote:Image

Oh god why
DEPORTIVO CA... pfft hahaha can't say that with a straight face!
Misses Minardi dearly. :(
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

The infamous second BTCC race at Brands Hatch last season, where Gordon Shedden won the championship.

I'd like to point out just how badly the pair of idiots in the MGs were driving in this race. At the start, Plato punts Shedden into Rob Collard at Druids, and the concertina effect of that means Collard and Will Bratt get taken out through no fault of their own. What's worse, that ended the fight for the independants championship before it even began, with Collard failing to finish.

After the safety car comes in, Neate gets himself embroiled in a tangle with Nick Foster and Dan Welch, which puts Welch out of the race. Barely seconds later, just after Druids, Plato takes dave Newsham out of the race. And then of course, a few laps later, Neate goes off at Graham Hill, and we all know what happens next, as Adam Morgan, Aaron Williamson and Tom Onslow-Cole will testify...

I make that 6 cars that the MGs hit in that race, and 9 overall that had their race ended or compromised in some way through their actions. :x
Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
Alextrax52

Post by Alextrax52 »

East Londoner wrote:The infamous second BTCC race at Brands Hatch last season, where Gordon Shedden won the championship.

I'd like to point out just how badly the pair of idiots in the MGs were driving in this race. At the start, Plato punts Shedden into Rob Collard at Druids, and the concertina effect of that means Collard and Will Bratt get taken out through no fault of their own. What's worse, that ended the fight for the independants championship before it even began, with Collard failing to finish.

After the safety car comes in, Neate gets himself embroiled in a tangle with Nick Foster and Dan Welch, which puts Welch out of the race. Barely seconds later, just after Druids, Plato takes dave Newsham out of the race. And then of course, a few laps later, Neate goes off at Graham Hill, and we all know what happens next, as Adam Morgan, Aaron Williamson and Tom Onslow-Cole will testify...

I make that 6 cars that the MGs hit in that race, and 9 overall that had their race ended or compromised in some way through their actions. :x

I still can't believe Salamander hasn't forgiven Andy Neate for what happened that day. I mean I know he doesn't like him but come on we all have to forgive at some point
RonDenisDeletraz

Freeze-O-Kimi wrote:
East Londoner wrote:The infamous second BTCC race at Brands Hatch last season, where Gordon Shedden won the championship.

I still can't believe Salamander hasn't forgiven Andy Neate for what happened that day. I mean I know he doesn't like him but come on we all have to forgive at some point

I understand how that could happen, I find forgiveness to be usually quite hard. Then again Neate's dumb driving didn't effect me at all so I am not at all angry about it
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Freeze-O-Kimi wrote:

No, why should I have to forgive him!? That crash can only have been caused deliberately, or by sheer incompetence by Neate not looking in his mirrors when rejoining the circuit, and it caused a massive chain reaction taking out 3 more cars, which were all quite badly damaged. You're damn well right I won't be forgiving him, because to do so would be to say it's alright to be totally and utterly incompetent to such a degree that you're a clear and present danger to every other driver out on the circuit. He is the worst driver I have ever had the displeasure of watching, and the day he retires will be a good day for motorsport, as it means drivers, fans, and track workers everywhere will be spared his cavalcade of utter tomfoolery and incompetence on a level even Shigeaki Hattori would be ashamed of. Some mistakes are completely unforgivable, and this is one of them.
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
Gerudo Dragon

Post by Gerudo Dragon »

Freeze-O-Kimi wrote:I still can't believe Salamander hasn't forgiven Andy Neate for what happened that day. I mean I know he doesn't like him but come on we all have to forgive at some point
Reminds me of how he won't forgive Jeff Smith for that one bad move he made in Oulton Park. ;)
Trump 2016
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Dark77 wrote:
Freeze-O-Kimi wrote:I still can't believe Salamander hasn't forgiven Andy Neate for what happened that day. I mean I know he doesn't like him but come on we all have to forgive at some point
Reminds me of how he won't forgive Jeff Smith for that one bad move he made in Oulton Park. ;)

Well he shouldn't have tried to punt Rob Austin out of the race, then.
Everything's great.
watka
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by watka »

It's BTCC. You're basically allowed to do what the heck you want. Get over it.
Watka - you know, the swimming horses guy
go_Rubens
Location: A raging river somewhere in the Eastern (cough) United States (cough)

Post by go_Rubens »

watka wrote:It's BTCC. You're basically allowed to do what the heck you want. Get over it.

I've seen a few ridiculous incidents in BTCC and no one seems to bother with harsh penalties. So yes, I have to agree with this. At least the BTCC actually seems like a series where it is a pure racing series.

No bollocks, one could say about the cars in terms of technical development.
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

Albert Einstein wrote:Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
RonDenisDeletraz

Salamander wrote: He is the worst driver I have ever had the displeasure of watching, and the day he retires will be a good day for motorsport.

Chris James is a fair bit worse, you can not possibly deny that

Salamander

Post by Salamander »

eurobrun wrote:
Salamander wrote: He is the worst driver I have ever had the displeasure of watching, and the day he retires will be a good day for motorsport.

Chris James is a worse human being, but Andy Neate is the worse driver. At least James could keep it on the track and out of harm's way... most of the time.
Everything's great.
Alextrax52

Post by Alextrax52 »

eurobrun wrote:

That's true. He's also pathetically slow, Could you imagine Chris James qualifying 3rd on the grid ON MERIT!! like Neate did at Oulton Park in 2011?
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Freeze-O-Kimi wrote:
eurobrun wrote:

That's true. He's also pathetically slow, Could you imagine Chris James qualifying 3rd on the grid ON MERIT!! like Neate did at Oulton Park in 2011?

Can you imagine Chris James going off the track then rejoining without checking his mirrors and wiping out three other cars due to sheer incompetence and lack of brainpower?
Everything's great.
RonDenisDeletraz

Salamander wrote:
Freeze-O-Kimi wrote:
eurobrun wrote:Chris James is a fair bit worse, you can not possibly deny that

Can you imagine Chris James going off the track then rejoining without checking his mirrors and wiping out three other cars due to sheer incompetence and lack of brainpower?

Considering he was the mos6t penalised driver of the 2012 BTCC season, yes I can.

Salamander

Post by Salamander »

eurobrun wrote:
Salamander wrote:Can you imagine Chris James going off the track then rejoining without checking his mirrors and wiping out three other cars due to sheer incompetence and lack of brainpower?

Considering he was the mos6t penalised driver of the 2012 BTCC season, yes I can.

How many of those points were for on-track incidents though?
Everything's great.
Alextrax52

Post by Alextrax52 »

Salamander wrote:
eurobrun wrote:
Salamander wrote:Can you imagine Chris James going off the track then rejoining without checking his mirrors and wiping out three other cars due to sheer incompetence and lack of brainpower?

How many of those points were for on-track incidents though?

That incident with Liam Griffin at Donnington probably got him some penalty points.
roblo97

Post by roblo97 »

johnnyCarwash wrote:Here's what YouTube recommended I watch today, reject moment from Mexico 86

1980's health and safety for you :lol:
Mexicola wrote:
shinji wrote:
Mexicola wrote: I'd rather listen to a dog lick its balls. Each to their own, I guess.

Does listening to a dog licking its balls get you excited?

That's between me and my internet service provider.

One of those journalist types.
270 Tube stations in 18:42:50!
good_Ralf

Post by good_Ralf »

Check out the position of the sun on 2 August at 20:08 in my garden

Allard Kalff in 1994 wrote:OH!! Schumacher in the wall! Right in front of us, Michael Schumacher is in the wall! He's hit the pitwall, he c... Ah, it's Jos Verstappen.
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

Here's a drinking game for you. Take a drink every time Jason Plato hits Yvan Muller's Audi in the first half of the race. :lol:

I love the sound of the Volvo engines.
Jocke1

Post by Jocke1 »

Max Verstappen Test Formula Renault 2.0 with KTR, at Hockenheim 10/10/2013
http://youtu.be/1xA2AxSgUpM
-*:-
MyHamsterRacedAnOnyx

How to win Brambilla-style...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taKz4CnMKgc
Some people are looking for the meaning of life.Me,I'll be satisfied with a cute girl who can tell her Andrea Moda from her AGS...
wsrgo

Post by wsrgo »

Jocke1 wrote:Max Verstappen Test Formula Renault 2.0 with KTR, at Hockenheim 10/10/2013

Kid has a big future. Demon in karts so far...
eytl wrote:I agree. Especially when he talks about one's nerves sending signals 111a and 6783 etc. to the brain upon seeing Ericsson's hairdo.

He's got it all wrong. When I see Ericsson and Chilton's hairdos, the only signal going to my brain is 1049.
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

wsrgo wrote:
Jocke1 wrote:Max Verstappen Test Formula Renault 2.0 with KTR, at Hockenheim 10/10/2013

Kid has a big future. Demon in karts so far...

I wouldn't put any money on him. Liuzzi was ridiculous in karts as I recall, and look how his career ended up...
Everything's great.
Gerudo Dragon

Post by Gerudo Dragon »

I like Liuzzi....... :D
Trump 2016
MyHamsterRacedAnOnyx

More attempts to get the cars going out without running over each other,the crew,the guy in the next pit...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GppwHoYwr5k

And how to eliminate half the field in two accidents...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB5a9XAxMRU
midgrid

Post by midgrid »

"One day Bruno told me that he had heard the engine momentarily making a strange sound; his suspicion was that all the cylinders had been operating."
--Nigel Roebuck
SeedStriker

Post by SeedStriker »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHrvY9mEMRA

This one is a little tricky, since it starts with old Indy Car, but there's a whole section for the USA GP in the old Long Beach layout.
The whole comment is clearly reject, but there's a little colection of car rejects in 2:51 to 3:00, including the rare sight of a Merzario :o
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

SeedStriker wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHrvY9mEMRA

This one is a little tricky, since it starts with old Indy Car, but there's a whole section for the USA GP in the old Long Beach layout.
The whole comment is clearly reject, but there's a little colection of car rejects in 2:51 to 3:00, including the rare sight of a Merzario :o

In fact, theres two spottings of a Merzario, the 1978 one and the 1979 one later in the video! Altough it's hard to set the 1979 Merzario and Renault apart from each other in this video, but the Renault didn't have black sidepods, the Merzario did, so it's a Merzario! Also, i can't remember Carlos Reutemann driving for Ligier in 1978 :lol:
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

BTCC crashes from 22 years ago, most of which seem to involve Jonathan Palmer. :lol:

Best moment: 1:45 to 2:50. I wonder if Dr Baker has heard of Nettan Lindgren. Feisty. ;)
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

East Londoner wrote:BTCC crashes from 22 years ago, most of which seem to involve Jonathan Palmer. :lol:

Best moment: 1:45 to 2:50. I wonder if Dr Baker has heard of Nettan Lindgren. Feisty. ;)

I hadn't before but I have now! Feisty indeed.
MCard LOLA