Hello everyone! New members' check in desk

The place for discussion of all aspects of the gprejects.com website
wmetcalf7 4

Re: Hello everyone! New members' check in desk

Post by wmetcalf7 4 »

Thank you for the clarification.... :P

Anyways, I would like to say I'm not the annoying nine year old I was in 2011-2013. I've changed, and I cringe when reading my old posts..... Most of them just overdosing on smilies :|

But yeah. The reason I'm on a new account is because I can't sign in on wmetcalf68. Probably banned for annoyance :lol:
#GetWellWickens
Bobby Doorknobs

Post by Bobby Doorknobs »

wmetcalf7 4 wrote:Thank you for the clarification.... :P

Anyways, I would like to say I'm not the annoying nine year old I was in 2011-2013. I've changed, and I cringe when reading my old posts..... Most of them just overdosing on smilies :|

But yeah. The reason I'm on a new account is because I can't sign in on wmetcalf68. Probably banned for annoyance :lol:

You were nine years old for two whole years? Wow. Welcome back! You probably don't know me since I joined after you left. :P
#FreeGonzo
wmetcalf7 4

Post by wmetcalf7 4 »

Simtek wrote:

You were nine years old for two whole years? Wow. Welcome back! You probably don't know me since I joined after you left. :P

:lol: No, I wasn't 9 years old for 2 years :P Thank you! And by the way, I have seen you before, as to be honest, I have kept reading the forums for a while now! :)
#GetWellWickens
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Post says he used too much smileys. Still has 3 smileys in that post. :D
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
wmetcalf7 4

Post by wmetcalf7 4 »

This wrote:

Post says he used too much smileys. Still has 3 smileys in that post. :D

Well, what would you rather have me do? 4 smilies every sentence like back then, or just smilies that aren't actually unnecessary? :P
#GetWellWickens
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

It was just a bit ironic...
DanielPT
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by DanielPT »

wmetcalf7 4 wrote: And by the way, I have seen you before, as to be honest, I have kept reading the forums for a while now! :)

You did? :?

Well, I just want to declare, then, that I find myself not accountable for any damage to your education and consequently your brain. As a good Portuguese that I am, I blame other people.
Last edited by DanielPT on 04 Feb 2015, 10:10, edited 1 time in total.
Colin Kolles on F111, 2011 HRT challenger: The car doesn't look too bad; it looks like a modern F1 car.
AdrianBelmonte_

Post by AdrianBelmonte_ »

DanielPT wrote:As a good Portuguese that I am, I blame other people.

Jose Mourinho agreed
#FoxesFansHooligans

#HaasShouldBeSoLucky
DanielPT
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by DanielPT »

AdrianBelmonte_ wrote:
DanielPT wrote:As a good Portuguese that I am, I blame other people.

Jose Mourinho agreed

Don't be so smart. Spaniards are the same and you know it! :lol:
Colin Kolles on F111, 2011 HRT challenger: The car doesn't look too bad; it looks like a modern F1 car.
CoopsII

Post by CoopsII »

DanielPT wrote:Well, I just want to declare, then, that I find myself not accountable for any damage to your education and consequently your brain. As a good Portuguese that I am, I blame other people.

Why did you look at me when you said that?
Just For One Day...
DanielPT
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by DanielPT »

CoopsII wrote:
DanielPT wrote:Well, I just want to declare, then, that I find myself not accountable for any damage to your education and consequently your brain. As a good Portuguese that I am, I blame other people.

Why did you look at me when you said that?

Did I look at you? Naaah, you must be paranoid.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

DanielPT wrote:
wmetcalf7 4 wrote: And by the way, I have seen you before, as to be honest, I have kept reading the forums for a while now! :)

You did? :?

Well, I just want to declare, then, that I find myself not accountable for any damage to your education and consequently your brain. As a good Portuguese that I am, I blame other people.

Oh yes, of course, it's all Brazil's fault, they have desecrated the culture completely! It's all in ruins thanks to them, the thieves!

I mean, that's the line the Portuguese always like to peddle, isn't it? :P
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
DanielPT
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by DanielPT »

Biscione wrote:Oh yes, of course, it's all Brazil's fault, they have desecrated the culture completely! It's all in ruins thanks to them, the thieves!

What? Couldn't furthest from the truth. Where you saw that? It is actually the Brazilians who blame us, former colonial power (not in the last 200 years mind you), for the state their country is in today. I acknowledge that they got this blaming stuff out of the Portuguese, most probably. Portugal, on another hand, blame the Germans today. Blamed the Spaniards in the 90s and the communists before then if you asked the dictator or whoever was in power or the evil Americans if you asked the communists (I know but we still have some of those in here).
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

DanielPT wrote:
Biscione wrote:Oh yes, of course, it's all Brazil's fault, they have desecrated the culture completely! It's all in ruins thanks to them, the thieves!

What? Couldn't furthest from the truth. Where you saw that? It is actually the Brazilians who blame us, former colonial power (not in the last 200 years mind you), for the state their country is in today. I acknowledge that they got this blaming stuff out of the Portuguese, most probably. Portugal, on another hand, blame the Germans today. Blamed the Spaniards in the 90s and the communists before then if you asked the dictator or whoever was in power or the evil Americans if you asked the communists (I know but we still have some of those in here).

Everybody blames the Germans :P
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

This wrote:
DanielPT wrote:

Everybody blames the Germans :P

It was their fault, right? :P
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

pasta_maldonado wrote:It was their fault, right? :P

It is, but unlike the Portuguese, they are magnanimous enough to admit they were at fault! Berlin is filled with constant reminders that it was their fault around every corner. At least they aren't trying to sweep things under the carpet unlike certain other nationalities! :P

Image Image
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

You can't blame the Germans for one thing though: invading Luxembourg. That country must and shall be destroyed. It's evil in its purest form. :twisted:
It's the true reflection of capitalism. Not to mention the fact that they have no identity and avoid any interaction with the rest of the world. Have you ever met a Luxembourgian person in real life? I bet you don't: i tell you why: they don't exist! This country is completely imaginary and it's only purpose is to avoid taxes. That's why they must vanish from our universe!
I'm usually not the person to spread hate or radicalist ideas. But liberating Luxembourg should be a priority in all of your lifes! :P
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

This wrote:Have you ever met a Luxembourgian person in real life?

I've met someone who claimed to be from Luxembourg. But her accent seemed more German to me. Although the couple of German girls I've met in real life (sadly does not include Turbogirl) did not sound as German as the Luxembourger.
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Bobby Doorknobs

This wrote:You can't blame the Germans for one thing though: invading Luxembourg. That country must and shall be destroyed. It's evil in its purest form. :twisted:
It's the true reflection of capitalism. Not to mention the fact that they have no identity and avoid any interaction with the rest of the world. Have you ever met a Luxembourgian person in real life? I bet you don't: i tell you why: they don't exist! This country is completely imaginary and it's only purpose is to avoid taxes. That's why they must vanish from our universe!
I'm usually not the person to spread hate or radicalist ideas. But liberating Luxembourg should be a priority in all of your lifes! :P

You say the Germans invaded Luxembourg, but how do you invade a country that is imaginary? I didn't think Goebbels went that far with his propaganda. :P
#FreeGonzo
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Simtek wrote:
This wrote:You can't blame the Germans for one thing though: invading Luxembourg. That country must and shall be destroyed. It's evil in its purest form. :twisted:

You say the Germans invaded Luxembourg, but how do you invade a country that is imaginary? I didn't think Goebbels went that far with his propaganda. :P

The territory exists, however, nobody who lives there is actually Luxemburgian. For example, i once went to a concert in Luxemburg (happened to be nofx, but that's irrelevant), and when the band asked if anybody was from Luxembourg, nobody raised their hands. It were all Belgians, French, Germans and a few Dutch. Have you noticed there is no such thing as a Luxemburgian culture? It's just 100% Belgian. People who live there are all Belgians or south-european immigrants. Because we're all in favour of a good conspiracy, i request you to join me in my quest to tell the world about the lie that is Luxembourg! (obviously it's a parody on the 'Belgium doesn't exist' conspiracies)
What proof does Luxembourg have? Bertrand Gachot? Well, that doesn't sound as a reliable source to me :P
Frogfoot9013

Post by Frogfoot9013 »

This wrote:
Simtek wrote:

The territory exists, however, nobody who lives there is actually Luxemburgian. For example, i once went to a concert in Luxemburg (happened to be nofx, but that's irrelevant), and when the band asked if anybody was from Luxembourg, nobody raised their hands. It were all Belgians, French, Germans and a few Dutch. Have you noticed there is no such thing as a Luxemburgian culture? It's just 100% Belgian. People who live there are all Belgians or south-european immigrants. Because we're all in favour of a good conspiracy, i request you to join me in my quest to tell the world about the lie that is Luxembourg! (obviously it's a parody on the 'Belgium doesn't exist' conspiracies)
What proof does Luxembourg have? Bertrand Gachot? Well, that doesn't sound as a reliable source to me :P

A certain London taxi driver might tell you otherwise...
James Hunt, commentating on the 1991 German Grand Prix wrote:The Benettons looking very smart together on the track, mostly because they're both going so slowly.
AdrianBelmonte_

This wrote:
Simtek wrote:

Yes/No, Bertrand Gachot was born in Luxembourg, but he raced with belgian and french licenses
#FoxesFansHooligans

#HaasShouldBeSoLucky
Bobby Doorknobs

This wrote:
Simtek wrote:

Well, that does say a lot about Bertrand Gachot. While he was indeed born there, he seemed to do everything to deny the fact that he was Luxembourgish, even racing under the Belgian flag for the better part of his F1 career. Now I know why.

I have done a little research into this strange place and it certainly appears to me that it borrows quite heavily from neighbouring countries and was always being influenced by them in some way, making it impossible for any sort of independent culture or national identity to develop. The flag, for example, is identical to the Dutch flag albeit a lighter shade of blue, the Luxembourgish language is essentially German with the spelling altered and some French words thrown in and the Luxembourg Grand Prix was held in Germany, not Luxembourg (I refuse to believe that a race took place there in the postwar period).

Let's go through the history: It became part of the Netherlands (by personal union) and the German Confederation simultaneously at the Congress of Vienna (the Dutch ruled the territory while Prussian troops occupied the fortress of Luxembourg itself). It gained "independence" in 1839 with the Treaty of London, the same treaty that saw Belgium internationally recognised as an independent state for the first time. Luxembourg lost half of its territory to Belgium in the process. King William I of the Netherlands entered Luxembourg into the German customs union in 1842, in what was a Dutch attempt to weaken Belgian (and French) influence, but in 1867 became officially neutral in the Second Treaty of London, also resulting in Prussia withdrawing its troops. It was clear at this point that nobody really knew how this mountainous anomaly should function in 19th century European politics. The Dutch eventually gave up and brought the personal union to an end in 1890, using slight differences in the line of succession as an excuse.

In 1914, not only did Germany infamously invade Belgium in its implementation of the Schlieffen Plan, it invaded Luxembourg too. Why would Germany invade a neutral country with only a 400-strong army? Because they were fed up of this pointless country's existence. Britain and France, who did not have as strong an opinion on Luxembourg at the time, in the humiliation that was the Treaty of Versailles, forced the Germans to leave the country. Fast forward to 1940 and once again Germany took the opportunity to invade the small territory, this time directly annexing it into the Reich, as opposed to allowing self-government like they did in World War I. Again, this was unsuccessful and still today this "nation" exists. It won't be for long though. The international community has grown increasingly fed up with the country's existence, but is using a clever betrayal tactic by allowing Luxembourg into various organisations such as NATO and the EU, which it "helped" co-found, to make them more likely to suspect nothing. They don't know what's coming...
#FreeGonzo
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

And whilst other microstates like San Marino raise sympathy because they are so small that it's very kawaii, Luxembourg is not nearly small enough, it's even claiming to have more people in it than Iceland. (of course, the many elves in Iceland and the majority of trolls are not included in the stats, so the real population is probably millions)
To prove that Luxembourg is 100% Belgian, i ask you: what was their currency before they entered the Euro zone? Right, the Luxembourgian franc, which value was fixed to the Belgian franc. So much for originality. They just put a prince on it instead of our king, whoah, impressive. (altough i must admit that our kings were about as boring as McLaren's colours) And what was the purpose of Belgium? A buffer state between The Netherlands, France and Germany, and supported by the Brits. Was there any need for another buffer state? Not exactly. What do Luxemburgians eat? Belgian frites, Belgian waffles Belgian beer and Ardennish/Rheinlandish meat) Why did the nazis invade the Ardennes and Luxembourg? Because Adolf' favourite dish was trout, which is typical for the region. (it's something cooking programmes claim to be truth)
Don't get me wrong, i'm not angry about it, how can i be angry about fictional people? Are they a country run by a secret society of leprechauns, wich Bernie Eccelstone as their god-king?
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

The more I read up on this fascinating subject, the more I have found myself perplexed. I have myself traveled to Luxembourg multiple times, but have only come across Belgians doing some shopping. I have met two people living in Luxembourg while on a ski trip, but they were International School students, so very likely German instead. In fact, the only trace of actual Luxembourgish people I could find was in cycling. The Schleck family seem to be genuinely from there. However, this existance amongst such an otherwise shady nation has led me to believe that the Schlecks are in fact not real and a series of holograms designed solely to preserve the optical illusion that is Luxembourg.

In short, Luxembourg is the country version of Bielefeld.
kevinbotz wrote:Cantonese is a completely nonsensical f*cking alien language masquerading as some grossly bastardised form of Chinese

Gonzo wrote:Wasn't there some sort of communisim in the East part of Germany?
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

A remarkable thing about the people i talked to when i was there (we were searching a place to eat) was that when i spoke german to them, they only claimed to speak french, and when i spoke french to them, they claimed they only knew german. Some of them claimed to speak none of them. I have never ever encountered someone speaking Letzebuergish. It does kind of confirm that the only people there must be immigrants, and statistically, a big percentage of Luxemburgians are immigrants. The big question is: who are those people who claim to be native Luxemburgians? What happens to them? Why and where are they hiding? What does Capricorn1 and Alex Wurz have to do with it? Why aren't I S and True Korea targeting Luxembourg? What does the energy drink Hype, promoted by Gachot has to do something with this conspiracy? Shouldn't this all be moved to a different thread?
Bobby Doorknobs

This wrote:A remarkable thing about the people i talked to when i was there (we were searching a place to eat) was that when i spoke german to them, they only claimed to speak french, and when i spoke french to them, they claimed they only knew german. Some of them claimed to speak none of them. I have never ever encountered someone speaking Letzebuergish. It does kind of confirm that the only people there must be immigrants, and statistically, a big percentage of Luxemburgians are immigrants. The big question is: who are those people who claim to be native Luxemburgians? What happens to them? Why and where are they hiding? What does Capricorn1 and Alex Wurz have to do with it? Why aren't I S and True Korea targeting Luxembourg? What does the energy drink Hype, promoted by Gachot has to do something with this conspiracy? Shouldn't this all be moved to a different thread?

In Final Fantasy VII, there is a town called Nibelheim where almost all of the original inhabitants were killed in a fire five years before the events of the game and replaced by agents of the Shinra Corporation (one of the game's antagonists) and claim to have lived there their whole lives. Something tells me that something similar is going on in the Grand Duchy.

Capricorn 1, as you may well know, can trace its roots back to Nazi experiments during the Second World War. During their occupation of Luxembourg, the Nazis tried to Germanise the country. This meant changing people's names to their German counterparts, banning the use of the French language, even wearing a beret was not allowed. This is the "official" history. I fear that the truth is much much darker.

Germany, already tired of the country's existence, wanted to wipe it off the face of the earth, hence their occupation was much more strict than it was in the First World War. I believe that the natives of the country were actually subjected to the same fate that many Jews met with during this dark period. tommykl suggested that the Schlecks are in fact holograms. He's right on the mark. Each Luxembourgish person executed was replaced by a hologram. At the time, of course, only German-speaking holograms were created.

After the war, the allies used captured German technology to create more holograms, only these ones spoke French. The allies thought that seeing as Luxembourgish is essentially a mix of French and German, introducing French holograms alongside German ones would fix the problem of the old language going almost extinct and make the illusion of these holograms being real Luxembourgish natives, as was their new purpose, seem more believable. I say "almost" because the Nazis were never able to complete the "Final Solution to the Luxembourgish Question". A handful did survive alongside the ones that went into exile after the country fell. Unfortunately, the real natives posed a threat, as they knew what really went on, and so they were either forced into hiding in unknown locations or rounded up and executed. Over the years NATO have slowly introduced immigrants into the population to dilute the number of holograms, as the holograms were and still are in the process of being phased out, just in case they were found out and exposed.

This is as far as my research has taken me with regards to Capricorn 1. As for the other entities, I must conduct more research, but for now I leave you with this statistic: In 2013, 1049 companies went bankrupt in Luxembourg.
#FreeGonzo
wmetcalf7 4

Post by wmetcalf7 4 »

Classic F1 Rejects, always going off topic. Seems like you lads haven't changed since I was gone :lol:
#GetWellWickens
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

wmetcalf7 4 wrote:Classic F1 Rejects, always going off topic. Seems like you lads haven't changed since I was gone :lol:

Well, we didn't have a good conspiracy yet for this off-season. Or is it? Why did Jocke1 dissapear? Why do so many people leave this forum for 'personal reasons'? Yes young wmetcalf, it's not unlikely that you are a hologram yourself. You said you changed, well the only logical explanation is that 'wmetcalf7 4' is an updated version of the program 'wmetcalf68'. The same thing applies to the program CoopsII, which is an outdated concept and its software and doesn't run properly on our system. I hope Jocke1 is currently undergoing an upgrade and has not been deleted.

@ Simtek, could it be that the german speaking part of Belgium was handed to us as part of a cover-up? Interestinly, the majority of this area is 'nature park', and thus, regular people can't access it without being monitored. I bet the current nearly extinction or the local Black Grouse underspecies must have something to do with it.
DanielPT
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by DanielPT »

wmetcalf7 4 wrote:Classic F1 Rejects, always going off topic. Seems like you lads haven't changed since I was gone :lol:

You can always blame the Belgians and their irrational hatred of the non-existent Luxembourgers. That will be Portuguese sooner or later as we already are 20% of the entire Luxembourg population.
Bobby Doorknobs

This wrote:@ Simtek, could it be that the german speaking part of Belgium was handed to us as part of a cover-up? Interestinly, the majority of this area is 'nature park', and thus, regular people can't access it without being monitored. I bet the current nearly extinction or the local Black Grouse underspecies must have something to do with it.

The handover itself was nothing suspicious at the time, it was just the Entente forcing their harsh terms on Germany. During the Second World War however, it was the base of operations for Germany's Holocaust against the Luxembourgish. Yes, this is where the holograms were created. They are still being created there today, albeit in smaller numbers as they are still being phased out.

The black grouse is not going extinct, 25 million of them still exist worldwide, but here in Western Europe we are being told they are an endangered species. This leads me to believe that holographic software was being developed throughout the West during the Cold War, likely for some other purpose beyond covering up the Luxembourg Holocaust. I don't know where the former Eastern Bloc fits into this, but I'm positive HWNSNBM and Sergey Zlobin do know.
#FreeGonzo
dinizintheoven

Post by dinizintheoven »

tommykl wrote:...In short, Luxembourg is the country version of Bielefeld.

Bielefeld exists - I've been there. Also Luxembourg and Worksop... but not Northallerton.

I also still exist and have never gone away!
James Allen, on his favourite F1 engine of all time:
"...the Life W12, I can't describe the noise to you, but imagine filling your dustbin with nuts and bolts, and then throwing it down the stairs, it was something akin to that!"
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

dinizintheoven wrote:

Bielefeld exists - I've been there. Also Luxembourg and Worksop... but not Northallerton.

I don't understand. The only place on that list I've been is Northallerton! Does that make me an imaginary person? :?

Image Image
DanielPT
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by DanielPT »

Biscione wrote:
dinizintheoven wrote:

I don't understand. The only place on that list I've been is Northallerton! Does that make me an imaginary person? :?

I had imagined you'd say precisely that.
watka
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by watka »

I'm going to stand up for Luxembourg. They've been unfairly treated at Eurovision for a number of years. Countries got jealous of their 5 victories which came at the hands (or should that be voices) of non-Luxembourg natives so that when the poor, little country eventually raise its voice at tried to establish its own identity, it was hounded down in a chorus of boos. It's no surprise then that after this song, performed its the beautiful Luxembourgish tongue, the lack of appreciation led to Luxembourg withdrawing from the contest just 2 years later. Such humiliation would cause far greater countries to back down, so its to be expected that Luxembourg shrunk back to into its shell and allowed itself to go back to its subservient existence of being pillaged by Europe's financial institutions and "holding companies". It's just too afraid to stick its head above the parapet for a second time because of the bitter jingoism that other European nations are just too stubborn to let go of.

Fräi Lëtzebuerg!
Watka - you know, the swimming horses guy
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

watka wrote:I'm going to stand up for Luxembourg. They've been unfairly treated at Eurovision for a number of years. Countries got jealous of their 5 victories which came at the hands (or should that be voices) of non-Luxembourg natives so that when the poor, little country eventually raise its voice at tried to establish its own identity, it was hounded down in a chorus of boos. It's no surprise then that after this song, performed its the beautiful Luxembourgish tongue, the lack of appreciation led to Luxembourg withdrawing from the contest just 2 years later. Such humiliation would cause far greater countries to back down, so its to be expected that Luxembourg shrunk back to into its shell and allowed itself to go back to its subservient existence of being pillaged by Europe's financial institutions and "holding companies". It's just too afraid to stick its head above the parapet for a second time because of the bitter jingoism that other European nations are just too stubborn to let go of.

Fräi Lëtzebuerg!

Eurovision must certainly have something to do with it. The other micronation that won a few times was Monaco. And how often do you hear about native Monegasque people? Some people are known, as it is harder to hide because of the metropolitan character of the nation, as opposed to the countryside in Luxembourg. However, judging by Monaco's geography, there must be plenty of things going on below the surface. Is Monaco the answer of the allies against the axis' Luxembourg? No, i don't settle for your theory, the suspicion towards Luxemburg has existed long before that. Why were the Netherlands so desperate to prevent this seemingly useless piece of land falling in the hands of Belgium?
The whole reason the EU was founded, was to protect the secrets. However, when Portugal found out, the EU artificially created the financial crisis. Taking a few other countries with them so it wouldn't be too suspicious.
Ladies and gentleman: has anybody else ever noticed that oldest images of Atlantis were either a mirror image or an upside down image of the shape of Luxembourg?
AdrianBelmonte_

This wrote:Eurovision must certainly have something to do with it. The other micronation that won a few times was Monaco. And how often do you hear about native Monegasque people? Some people are known, as it is harder to hide because of the metropolitan character of the nation, as opposed to the countryside in Luxembourg. However, judging by Monaco's geography, there must be plenty of things going on below the surface. Is Monaco the answer of the allies against the axis' Luxembourg? No, i don't settle for your theory, the suspicion towards Luxemburg has existed long before that. Why were the Netherlands so desperate to prevent this seemingly useless piece of land falling in the hands of Belgium?
The whole reason the EU was founded, was to protect the secrets. However, when Portugal found out, the EU artificially created the financial crisis. Taking a few other countries with them so it wouldn't be too suspicious.
Ladies and gentleman: has anybody else ever noticed that oldest images of Atlantis were either a mirror image or an upside down image of the shape of Luxembourg?

#FoxesFansHooligans

#HaasShouldBeSoLucky
Frogfoot9013

Post by Frogfoot9013 »

AdrianBelmonte_ wrote:
This wrote:Eurovision must certainly have something to do with it. The other micronation that won a few times was Monaco. And how often do you hear about native Monegasque people? Some people are known, as it is harder to hide because of the metropolitan character of the nation, as opposed to the countryside in Luxembourg. However, judging by Monaco's geography, there must be plenty of things going on below the surface. Is Monaco the answer of the allies against the axis' Luxembourg? No, i don't settle for your theory, the suspicion towards Luxemburg has existed long before that. Why were the Netherlands so desperate to prevent this seemingly useless piece of land falling in the hands of Belgium?

I'm standing up.
James Hunt, commentating on the 1991 German Grand Prix wrote:The Benettons looking very smart together on the track, mostly because they're both going so slowly.
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

Frogfoot9013 wrote:I'm standing up.

Take a seat
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
Frogfoot9013

Post by Frogfoot9013 »

pasta_maldonado wrote:
Frogfoot9013 wrote:I'm standing up.

Take a seat

Is this gonna happen every time I say I'm standing up?