F1 1984+

Archive for the three above subforums
BioBiro
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: F1 1984+

Post by BioBiro »

This wrote:Considering the big competition for Longines, i'll select Milde Sorte instead as sponsor bid, if that is ok.
I should have kept my big gob shut! Changed it for you.
BioBiro
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by BioBiro »

@FantometteBR I've just now noticed, as I fiddle with my spreadsheet, that you've only listed six sponsors. You're under no obligation to sign a team sponsor in this phase, but you're entitled (although not required) to list up-to seven supplementary sponsors.

I wouldn't normally interfere with a player's choices, but this looks like an accident/misunderstanding that puts you at a disadvantage. Would you like to select a seventh supplementary sponsor to approach?
TheFlyingCaterham

Post by TheFlyingCaterham »

Sponsorship bids for Osella:
DENIM
Topolino
SAIMA
EniChem
Longines
Marlboro
Olivetti
Resident Track Designer Addict

2016 F1Rejects Track Designing Competition Champion
2017 F1Rejects Track Designing Competition Runner-Up

More of a reader than a poster on these forums, so I won't post much compared to others.
Normal32

Post by Normal32 »

Sponsors

Team+Sup Sponsors

1. John Player Special

Should that fail, we will wait.
Pasta_maldonado wrote:I think normal32 is an old English farmer re-incarnated
Dexter249

Post by Dexter249 »

Sponsors
John Player Special (HERE COMES THE MONEY)
Nordica
Skoal Bandit
Barclay
Unipart
ICI Tactel
Longines
FIAT Group, finding loopholes in the FIA rulebook since it's inception.
FantometteBR

Post by FantometteBR »

BioBiro wrote:@FantometteBR I've just now noticed, as I fiddle with my spreadsheet, that you've only listed six sponsors. You're under no obligation to sign a team sponsor in this phase, but you're entitled (although not required) to list up-to seven supplementary sponsors.

I wouldn't normally interfere with a player's choices, but this looks like an accident/misunderstanding that puts you at a disadvantage. Would you like to select a seventh supplementary sponsor to approach?

I'll Pick ICI Tactel then
Bertrand Gachot, Pacific, Connew and Piercarlo Ghinzani's No.1 Fan

1995 Rejects-1 World Champion with Driver (Julio Vaca) and Team (V.I.D.A.) - Because the first time you can never forget
BioBiro
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by BioBiro »

Sponsor Signing Results - Set One (Of Two)
Würth were top priority for ATS, and since they're the only German team, they get 'em.

John Player Special
Toleman - 27% chance
Tyrrell - 30% chance
Alfa Romeo - 41% chance
Alfa Romeo gets it!

Gitanes
Ligier - 5% chance
Renault - 94% chance
Renault gets it!

Comtesse du Barry
Ligier - 5% chance
Renault - 94% chance
Renault gets it!

Smart move by Ligier to make the only bid for Milde Sorte

… and Steinbock!

Benetton
Lotus - 19% chance
Arrows - 10% chance
Tyrrell - 20% chance
Williams - 49% chance
Williams gets it!

Nordica
Lotus - 13% chance
Arrows - 7% chance
Brabham - 65% chance
Toleman - 12% chance
Brabham gets it!

Toleman is the only team interested in Skoal Bandit's team sponsorship money!

Topolino
Ferrari - 90% chance
Minardi - 4% chance
Osella - 4% chance
Ferrari gets it!

DENIM
Ferrari - 90% chance
Osella - 4% chance
Minardi - 4% chance
Ferrari gets it!

SAIMA
Ferrari - 90% chance
Minardi - 4% chance
Osella - 4% chance
Ferrari gets it!

FACOM
Ligier - 11% chance
McLaren - 88% chance
McLaren gets it!

Magirus
Ligier - 10% chance
McLaren - 79% chance
Spirit - 10% chance
McLaren gets it!

Ligier have the sole bid on Rizla. This concludes their sponsorship interests for this phase, leaving them with one free supplementary slot.

Unipart
Lotus - 7% chance
RAM - 2% chance
Arrows - 4% chance
Brabham - 37% chance
McLaren - 18% chance
Williams - 19% chance
Spirit - 2% chance
Toleman - 7% chance
Toleman gets it!

ICI Tactel
Lotus - 7% chance
RAM - 2% chance
Brabham - 35% chance
Tyrrell - 7% chance
Williams - 19% chance
Spirit - 2% chance
Toleman - 6% chance
McLaren - 18% chance
Lotus gets it!

Newsweek
Lotus - 6% chance
RAM - 2% chance
Brabham - 30% chance
Tyrrell - 6% chance
ATS - 2% chance
Renault - 33% chance
Williams - 16% chance
Spirit - 2% chance
Renault gets it!

Williams sign Diavia, as they are the only team with an interest in them.

With opportunities slipping away all the time, Minardi sign Sergio Tacchini.

EniChem
RAM - 3% chance
Tyrrell - 13% chance
ATS - 3% chance
Renault - 66% chance
Minardi - 3% chance
Spirit - 3% chance
Osella - 3% chance
Tyrrell gets it!

Koni
RAM - 33% chance
ATS - 33% chance
Spirit - 33% chance
Spirit gets it!

ATS sign Parfums Victor, the only team interested in them. This ends the team's interest in signing further sponsors in this phase, leaving them with one slot remaining for phase two.

Marlboro
Lotus - 45% chance
RAM - 14% chance
Arrows - 25% chance
Osella - 14% chance
Lotus gets it!

Panasonic
RAM - 9% chance
Arrows - 16% chance
McLaren - 73% chance
McLaren gets it!
McLaren are done for the day, with a full house of supplementary sponsors. They leave space for a team sponsor, in phase two.

Longines
Lotus - 11% chance
Arrows - 6% chance
Brabham - 55% chance
Tyrrell - 12% chance
Osella - 3% chance
Toleman - 10% chance
Brabham gets it!

Olivetti
Arrows - 7% chance
Brabham - 68% chance
Tyrrell - 15% chance
Minardi - 4% chance
Osella - 4% chance
Brabham gets it!

Segafrido Zanetti
Brabham - 88% chance
Minardi - 5% chance
Spirit - 5% chance
Brabham gets it!

tl;dr

Nordica Brabham signed Nordica, Longines, Olivetti and Segafrido Zanetti for a total sponsorship income of £22,000,000. They have no slots left, and will not take part in the second phase of sponsor signing.
John Player Special Alfa Romeo signed John Player Special, for a total sponsorship income of £20,500,000. They have no slots left, and will not take part in the second phase of sponsor signing.
Ferrari signed Topolino, DENIM and SAIMA, for a total sponsorship income of £19,000,000. They have no slots left, and will not take part in the second phase of sponsor signing.
Renault signed Gitanes, Comtesse du barry and Newsweek, for a total sponsorship income of £18,000,000. They have no slots left, and will not take part in the second phase of sponsor signing.
Skoal Bandit Toleman signed Skoal Bandit and Unipart, for a total sponsorship income of £16,000,000. They have two supplementary slots left.
Benetton Williams signed Benetton and Diavia, for a total sponsorship income of £14,000,000. They have two supplementary slots left.
Lotus signed ICI Tactel and Marlboro, for a total sponsorship income of £11,000,000. They have their team slot left to fill, in addition to one supplementary slot left.
ATS signed Würth and Parfums Victor, for a total sponsorship income of £11,000,000. They have one supplementary slot left.
McLaren signed FACOM, Magirus and Panasonic, for a total sponsorship income of £7,000,000. They have their team slot left to fill.
Ligier signed Milde Sorte, Steinbock and Rizla, for a total sponsorship income of £7,000,000. They have one supplementary slot left.
Tyrrell signed EniChem, for a total sponsorship income of £5,000,000. They have their team slot left to fill, in addition to two supplementary slots left.
Spirit signed Koni, for a total sponsorship income of £5,000,000. They have three supplementary slots left.
Minardi signed Sergio Tacchini, for a total sponsorship income of £2,000,000. They have three supplementary slots left.
Arrows signed no sponsors. They have their team slot left to fill, in addition to three supplementary slots left.
Osella signed no sponsors. They have four supplementary slots left.
RAM signed no sponsors. They have four supplementary slots left.

Well done to all. The top teams muscled their way into the high-paying sponsors they wanted; no surprises there. Those in the middle came away with something, and those at the back really struggled. Of particular note are Alfa Romeo, with the second-biggest budget in this phase; Toleman, who've really set themselves up for success with a rich haul and further signing opportunities still; ATS, with a budget that currently equals Lotus'. I was impressed, in particular, by the Ligier team, who made clever, intelligent approaches to potential sponsors.

I'd like to assure those teams that struggled to find sponsorship, that with several of the 'big boys' out-of-play for the second phase with full houses, your chances of signing sponsors is much higher… assuming that the market remains non-volatile, and the sponsors don't take advantage of your desperation!

Your budgets have been adjusted in the first post of the thread, to reflect your sponsorship incomes, and for some – your new team names!
This Could Be You

Post by This Could Be You »

Right, that went well... :facepalm: I assume we can borrow money until the next sponsor stage, otherwise getting engines may be a bit tricky.
Last edited by This Could Be You on 03 Nov 2016, 22:13, edited 1 time in total.
Your Signature Here

Named after HRT, now on HRT
BioBiro
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by BioBiro »

This Could Be You wrote:Right, that went well... :facepalm:
I was almost considering amending my above post to add an apologetic sentence stating that the Arrows team were unlucky, and have no reason to feel shameful, but since you've just posted, I'll state this directly to you ;).
This Could Be You

BioBiro wrote:
This Could Be You wrote:Right, that went well... :facepalm:
I was almost considering amending my above post to add an apologetic sentence stating that the Arrows team were unlucky, and have no reason to feel shameful, but since you've just posted, I'll state this directly to you ;).

Well it is Arrows, one of the unluckiest teams in F1 history- in 1983 they ran with no consistent sponsors at all, changing livery every race to keep afloat!
Your Signature Here

BioBiro
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by BioBiro »

This Could Be You wrote:I assume we can borrow money until the next sponsor stage, otherwise getting engines may be a bit tricky.
Yes, you may borrow up to your starting budget for the season, which in your case, with no sponsors... is £4,745,000.

Engine signing is also in two phases, so you can always sign an engine after (hopefully) acquiring sponsorship in the second phase.

But, don't worry~; I'll make sure there's at least one naturally-aspirated crapbox your team can afford, no matter what!
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Oh well, lot of average sponsors and Chico Serras "talent"... But i guess this is pretty good considering the disastrous 1983.
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
Aislabie

Post by Aislabie »

I'll be honest, I'm pretty happy with how Minardi is doing at the moment. We're doing our level best to drape ourselves in the Italian flag in the hope that it distracts potential sponsors from the fact that our car threatens to be 1984's Maki F101...
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Aislabie wrote:I'll be honest, I'm pretty happy with how Minardi is doing at the moment. We're doing our level best to drape ourselves in the Italian flag in the hope that it distracts potential sponsors from the fact that our car threatens to be 1984's Maki F101...

You got bathplugging De Cesaris as your driver, i think your season is already awesome.
Aislabie

Post by Aislabie »

This wrote:
Aislabie wrote:I'll be honest, I'm pretty happy with how Minardi is doing at the moment. We're doing our level best to drape ourselves in the Italian flag in the hope that it distracts potential sponsors from the fact that our car threatens to be 1984's Maki F101...

You got bathplugging De Cesaris as your driver, i think your season is already awesome.

Yeah... no idea how that happened, but very glad it did
CarloSpace
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CarloSpace »

Can I join the waiting list, please :)
BioBiro
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by BioBiro »

CarloSpace wrote:Can I join the waiting list, please :)
You have been added to the waiting list. Your current position is: 2nd. ;)
BioBiro
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by BioBiro »

Engine Signing - Set One (Of Two)
Hello~! Time for the best bit~!

Since there are two phases to signing an engine supplier, nobody is under any requirement to sign an engine, or even make any offers, in this phase.

Engine prices are non-negotiable. To submit your interest in an engine deal, simply state the engine manufacturer, unit/model name, and deal you would prefer, like this:

Code: Select all

Pea Car Boo Racing would like to sign one of the below engine suppliers, in order of preference:
Renault EF4B - Works
BMW M12/13 - Semi-Works
BMW M12/13 - Customer
Renault EF4 - Customer
Porsche - Works

Engine suppliers who have manufacturer-backed teams competing in the sport (Ferrari, Renault and Alfa Romeo) have 'first call' on the works engines from their manufacturers. Others may sign those works engines only in the event that the engine's manufacturer-backed team chooses to sign a different engine (e.g. should Ferrari sign an engine deal other than the works Ferrari engine, then that works Ferrari engine becomes available to others).

Ferrari and Renault - your parent manufacturers have works engine deals they expect you to accept. A reminder:

BioBiro in the pub wrote:I'd like to make it clear to those that have chosen to manage manufacturer-backed teams with matching works engines (Renault and Ferrari), that I will not 'bound' you to those engines. However, for those managers, failing to choose the matching works engine deal for your team will result in your manufacturer stripping you of the budget they provide you with each season, the loss of the manufacturer's name as your team name, as well as other possible (likely political) ramifications down the line.

Alfa Romeo - Alfa give priority to you with their works turbocharged engine, but as they do not support your team financially in any way, Alfa's presence in Formula One (continued supply and development of the 890T engine, as well as your team's naming rights) is largely driven by whether you continue to use their engine.

For everyone else, please try to list at least three engines!

What do these deal types mean?

Works engine deals…
  • Do allow you to dictate the direction of the engine's development.
  • Engine development & testing is available to you.
  • You will receive upgrades throughout the season.

Semi-works engine deals…
  • Do not allow you to dictate the direction of the engine's development.
  • Engine development & testing is available to you.
  • You will receive upgrades throughout the season, at approximately half the rate the works team receives them.

Customer engine deals…
  • Do not allow you to dictate the direction of the engine's development.
  • Engine development & testing is not available to you.
  • You will not receive upgrades throughout the season.

When I receive a wishlist, or a statement that you do not wish to sign an engine in this phase of engine signing, from every team, I shall post the results.

Here~, we go!

Ferrari 031
Nationality: Italian
1.5L V6 Turbocharged
660HP, 155kg, 55% Reliability
Deals offered:
Works – £5,000,000 - Note: This is the Ferrari team's manufacturer-supplied engine arrangement, which they are expected to accept.

BMW M12/13
Nationality: German
1.5L Inline 4 Turbocharged
865HP, 170kg, 40% Reliability
Deals offered:
Semi-Works – £5,450,000 – Requirement: must have at least one German driver.
Semi-Works – £5,450,000 – Requirement: must have at least one German driver.
Customer – £3,950,000

Alfa Romeo 890T
Nationality: Italian
1.5L V8 Turbocharged
670HP, 146kg, 55% Reliability
Deals offered:
Works – £6,200,000 - Preference (for Alfa Romeo): would like at least one Italian driver. Requirement (for everyone except Alfa Romeo): must have at least one Italian driver. Note: This is the Alfa Romeo team's manufacturer-supplied engine arrangement, which they are expected to accept.
Customer – £3,700,000 - Requirement: must have at least one Italian driver.
Customer – £3,700,000 - Requirement: must have at least one Italian driver.

Renault EF4
Nationality: French
1.5L V6 Turbocharged
700HP, 178kg, 80% Reliability
Deals offered:
Works – £5,999,999 – Preference (for Renault): would like at least one French driver. Requirement (for everyone except Renault): must have at least one French driver. Note: This is the Renault team's manufacturer-supplied engine arrangement, which they are expected to accept.
Semi-Works – £4,999,999 - Requirement: must have at least one French driver.
Customer – £3,999,999

Renault EF4B
Nationality: French
1.5L V6 Turbocharged
750HP, 180kg, 45% Reliability
Deals offered:
Works – £5,499,999

Porsche TTE PO1
Nationality: German
1.5L V6 Turbocharged
700HP, 150kg, 85% Reliability
Deals offered:
Works – £8,630,000 – Note: allows signing of, otherwise unavailable phase-two sponsor, TAG, as engine rebranding.
Last edited by BioBiro on 08 Nov 2016, 21:33, edited 1 time in total.
This Could Be You

Right, here goes nothing...

Porsche TTEPO1 (works) (Arrows-Porsche, what could go wrong... besides the team being almost completely bankrupt, with no chance to sign new sponsors until after fuel/tyres are bought)
Renault EF4B (works)
BMW M12 (customer)
Renault EF4 (customer)

If these all fail ( in which case I have worse luck than TWR in running Arrows) I'll wait for the second stage.

In the unlikely event that we do get the TAG-Porsche engines, there better be some good sponsors in phase two, or we're going down!
Last edited by This Could Be You on 06 Nov 2016, 22:23, edited 2 times in total.
Your Signature Here

DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Ferrari does not plan to upset the apple cart, and will continue to work in harmony with it's own engine department. Can you imagine the uproar if that didn't happen? :chilton:
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

Renault for well obvious reason will run Renault engines the RE50 will be powered by the EF4 engine.
BioBiro
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by BioBiro »

This Could Be You wrote:BMW M12 (works)
Renault EF4 (Semi-works)
BMW M12 (semi-works)
Woah, woah~, there! You don't have any German, nor French drivers in your team! Your EF4B request is still valid, of course, if you want to keep it (and revise your list, if you want). ;)

Admittedly, for some teams, this early phase of engine signing will be more of a wake-up call as to who you'll be signing (whether you like it or not) in the second phase of driver signing!
This Could Be You

Oops, didn't read that bit. I guess I have to adjust it to match the engines I can actually choose (it's unlikely that I will sign Hesnault or Bellof, who I believe are the only drivers left who I could sign to meet the demands).
Your Signature Here

BioBiro
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by BioBiro »

This Could Be You wrote:(it's unlikely that I will sign Hesnault or Bellof, who I believe are the only drivers left who I could sign to meet the demands).
If it's any comfort, phase two of driver signing will be a different set of drivers*, so there would be further candidates of the desired nationality on the market.

Regardless, I've noticed your adjusted list, and cannot deny slightly enjoying seeing you having to lower your options as you take into account your difficult position! :)

* Drivers from phase one will also still be available in phase two.
Aislabie

Post by Aislabie »

Minardi would like an Alfa Romeo customer deal please. We believe it to be the best fit for us as a proudly Italian team.

Otherwise, we'll let it go through to Round Two.
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Ligier's choices:
1 BMW M12/13 works
Requirement: must have at least one German driver. We have that! And he has some good connections with BMW as well...
2 BMW M12/13 Semi works
I mean, we're the only team so far having signed a German driver.
3 Renault EF4B
I'm sure the French government can arrange us something.
4 Renault EF4 - Customer
I mean, the french government can surely push Ligier into signing this deal...
5 BMW M12/13 - Customer
Hey, we didn't sign Winkelhock just for decoration, you know?
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

Tyrrell:

1. Renault EF4 semi-works
2. BMW M12/13 semi-works
3. Renault EF4 customer
4. BMW M12/13 customer
5. Alfa Romeo 890T customer
Owner of the Peak Motorsport Group.

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
Normal32

Post by Normal32 »

1. Alfa Romeo 890T (works)
2. Alfa Romeo 890T (works)
3. Alfa Romeo 890T (works)
4. Alfa Romeo 890T (works)
5. Alfa Rom... I think you get it
Pasta_maldonado wrote:I think normal32 is an old English farmer re-incarnated
FantometteBR

Post by FantometteBR »

McLaren goes for these engine choices

1-Porsche TTE PO1
2-BMW M12/13
3-Renault EF4
4-Alfa Romeo 890T
5-Renault EF4B

1995 Rejects-1 World Champion with Driver (Julio Vaca) and Team (V.I.D.A.) - Because the first time you can never forget
andrew

Post by andrew »

RAM will make no bids in this stage.
novitopoli
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by novitopoli »

Porsche TTEPO1 (works)
Renault EF4B (works)

Otherwise, we'll wait for next phase.
sw3ishida wrote:Jolyon Palmer brought us closer as a couple, for which I am grateful.

Ataxia wrote:
Londoner wrote:Something I've thought about - what happens to our canon should we have a worldwide recession or some other outside event?

We'll be fine. It's Canon, non Kodak.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Brabham Engine Bids

Porsche TTE PO1 - Works
Renault EF4 - Semi-Works
(wait for phase 2)
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
BioBiro
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by BioBiro »

V8fan12 wrote:1. Renault EF4 semi-works
2. BMW M12/13 semi-works
As the Tyrrell team has no drivers signed at present, your interest in the EF4 semi-works, BMW semi-works, and Alfa 890T customer engines are invalid, at this stage. :)

Your EF4 customer and BMW M12/13 customer bids are still valid, of course. I'll assume you're happy with just those two bids in this phase, but let me know if you want to change things.
BioBiro
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by BioBiro »

FantometteBR wrote:McLaren goes for these engine choices

1-Porsche TTE PO1
2-BMW M12/13
3-Renault EF4
4-Alfa Romeo 890T
5-Renault EF4B
I'm assuming your interest in BMW is only for their customer deal? They have driver nationality requirements for their superior deals - the same applies to Alfa's customer deals, so your bid for the 890T is invalid! :)
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

Spirit's engine bids:

1. Renault EF4 (semi-works)
2. Renault EF4 (customer)
3. BMW M12/13 (customer)
kevinbotz wrote:Cantonese is a completely nonsensical f*cking alien language masquerading as some grossly bastardised form of Chinese

Gonzo wrote:Wasn't there some sort of communisim in the East part of Germany?
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

BioBiro wrote:
V8fan12 wrote:1. Renault EF4 semi-works
2. BMW M12/13 semi-works
As the Tyrrell team has no drivers signed at present, your interest in the EF4 semi-works, BMW semi-works, and Alfa 890T customer engines are invalid, at this stage. :)

Your EF4 customer and BMW M12/13 customer bids are still valid, of course. I'll assume you're happy with just those two bids in this phase, but let me know if you want to change things.

Yup, that is fine
Owner of the Peak Motorsport Group.

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
FantometteBR

Post by FantometteBR »

BioBiro wrote:
FantometteBR wrote:McLaren goes for these engine choices

1-Porsche TTE PO1
2-BMW M12/13
3-Renault EF4
4-Alfa Romeo 890T
5-Renault EF4B
I'm assuming your interest in BMW is only for their customer deal? They have driver nationality requirements for their superior deals - the same applies to Alfa's customer deals, so your bid for the 890T is invalid! :)

I see... well so lets keep the remaining bids then

BioBiro
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by BioBiro »

FantometteBR wrote:I see... well so lets keep the remaining bids then
OK, no problem. Deals that have driver nationality requirements are listed in red font next to the deal.

To clarify, your remaining bids would be:
  1. Porsche TTE PO1 - Works
  2. BMW M12/13 - Customer (because you have no German drivers at present)
  3. Renault EF4 - Customer (because you have no French drivers at present)
  4. Renault EF4B - Works

I'll assume you're happy with that, but if you want to change them (or re-order them), feel free to let me know. :)
TheFlyingCaterham

Post by TheFlyingCaterham »

Well, that series of sponsor signing went well...

Anyways, here is our engine bids:
1. BMW M12/13 - Semi-Works
2. BMW M12/13 - Customer
3. Renault EF4 - Customer
Resident Track Designer Addict

2016 F1Rejects Track Designing Competition Champion
2017 F1Rejects Track Designing Competition Runner-Up

More of a reader than a poster on these forums, so I won't post much compared to others.
FantometteBR

Post by FantometteBR »

BioBiro wrote:
FantometteBR wrote:I see... well so lets keep the remaining bids then
OK, no problem. Deals that have driver nationality requirements are listed in red font next to the deal.

To clarify, your remaining bids would be:
  1. Porsche TTE PO1 - Works
  2. BMW M12/13 - Customer (because you have no German drivers at present)
  3. Renault EF4 - Customer (because you have no French drivers at present)
  4. Renault EF4B - Works

I'll assume you're happy with that, but if you want to change them (or re-order them), feel free to let me know. :)

THey can work as that. TYMC