Alt-1955 - Prize money awarded!

In honour of our fallen comrade. Archive of all previous canon series across all disciplines.
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: Alt-1955 - Driver RNG info up!

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

Ecurie Maghreb is interested in buying one 156s engine from OSCA and one of the Ambrosiana chassis from Renzo.

If Renzo still has them for sale, we would also be interested in buying your leftover 555 engine/chassis combo. We are willing to spend 35,000 for the package.
Klon wrote:What did poor André do to you for him to be insulted like that?
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

pasta_maldonado wrote:
This wrote:Whatever you do, you should buy a Cooper T40 chassis, because it's so cheap, you could buy up to 7 or 8 cars for the price of one top car! :D

Yeah, but you could walk faster around the track than you could in a Cooper T40 :P

Of course, have you ever tried walking in a F1 car? :roll:
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
kevinbotz

Post by kevinbotz »

The Manchester Guardian wrote:British Government finalises agreement with Alvis and Armstrong Siddeley; Extensive subsidies to be provided to struggling motor manufacturers on condition of technical assistance to official Grand Prix effort

A government spokesperson announced today the finalisation of a financial rescue scheme involving the Alvis Car and Engineering Company and Armstrong Siddeley Motors Ltd. The scheme is expected to secure the financial future of the two ailing manufacturers, both having been adversely affected by declining market demand and cancelled military commissions in the wake of heavy defence budget cuts.

The agreement is projected to preserve thousands of jobs in the Coventry area.

Per the stipulations of the agreement, both Alvis and Armstrong Siddeley are obligated to provide extensive engineering assistance to a planned, government sanctioned motor racing organization. "Her Majesty's Government feels that contemporary Grand Prix racing is a highly efficacious showcase for the unparalleled engineering strength and depth of technical talent of the United Kingdom and her Commonwealth", the spokesperson concluded.

The Sunday Times wrote:Government sanctioned racing effort christened as the "British Commonwealth Motorsport Association; appointments announced

Further details have emerged regarding the new and now-named government supported racing team, the British Commonwealth Motorsport Association, with the aforementioned team name along with senior managerial appointees having been announced today.

Reid Railton, the renowned designer of Malcolm Campbell's "Bluebird" land speed record car and the successful pre-war E.R.A. racing cars, is due to head the engineering department of the new outfit, whilst Sir Edward Palmerston, a former director of the Nuffield Organization, has been commissioned to manage the organisation overall.

Though undisclosed, the annual stipend to be provided for the operation of the outfit is expected to be substantial.

The Observer wrote:B.C.M.A. possesses extensive ties to British intelligence services

Sources revealed to The Observer on Wednesday that the B.C.M.A. commands a substantial proportion of the annual financial allotment accorded to MI6, suggesting ulterior motives in the otherwise unprecedented creation of the new officially sanctioned Grand Prix team.

Neither the team nor the relevant governmental apparatus were available for comment.
Klon, on Alt-F1 wrote: I like to think it's more poker than gambling, though.
pi314159

Post by pi314159 »

CaptainGetz12 wrote:Ecurie Maghreb is interested in buying one 156s engine from OSCA and one of the Ambrosiana chassis from Renzo.

If Renzo still has them for sale, we would also be interested in buying your leftover 555 engine/chassis combo. We are willing to spend 35,000 for the package.

Thanks for choosing the OSCA engine. 156s engine 3 will be transferred to Morocco immediately.
pasta_maldonado wrote:The stewards have recommended that Alan Jones learns to drive.
TheFlyingCaterham

Post by TheFlyingCaterham »

Ima have a go at this, even though I will most likely fail miserably :)

The Sydney Morning Herald wrote:
Rumours Of Australian Grand Prix Team Confirmed

Today, after many weeks of rumours circulating around the country, wealthy businessman Geoffrey Leketus has confirmed that he plans to run a Grand Prix team in this year's World Championship of Drivers, named Scuderia Australasia. Not much is known about the team, but Leketus has said himself that the team will try to compete in as many rounds as possible, but main priorities are racing in the British and Scottish Grands Prix. He has also said he has no intention of creating a chassis or engine in the near future, but it may become a possibility in the next few years.

We will keep you posted with more news about Scuderia Australasia.

So I plan to run as Scuderia Australasia, and the team will be a customer team, looking for any overpriced offers from other teams. I plan only to run 1 car, and I will prioritise racing in the British and Scottish Grands Prix, but I will compete in more if finances allow.

Name: Scuderia Australasia
Base: Sydney, Australia

Planned Events: As many as possible, but as stated twice earlier, I will prioritise running in the British and Scottish Grands Prix
Planned Drivers: If possible, I will wait to choose drivers until after the first RNG, as the team will most likely be crappy, and I don't want to ruin stuff for good drivers by making them drive in the slow cars I will most likely have.

I will confirm more info once I receive my finances.

P.S. I probably failed while making this. Pls don't hurt meh :P
Resident Track Designer Addict

2016 F1Rejects Track Designing Competition Champion
2017 F1Rejects Track Designing Competition Runner-Up

More of a reader than a poster on these forums, so I won't post much compared to others.
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

CaptainGetz12 wrote:Ecurie Maghreb is interested in buying one 156s engine from OSCA and one of the Ambrosiana chassis from Renzo.

As mentioned by pi314159, you have now got the O.S.C.A. engine. The remaining items will be transferred to you once Biscione confirms the sale.

As for British Commonwealth Motorsport Association and Ecurie Australasia, the posts are too long for me to quote here, but both were very clear :)

B.C.M.A. receive a budget of £400 000 (I presume the team base will be Coventry?), and Scuderia Australasia will receive £100 000.
kevinbotz wrote:Cantonese is a completely nonsensical f*cking alien language masquerading as some grossly bastardised form of Chinese

Gonzo wrote:Wasn't there some sort of communisim in the East part of Germany?
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

TheFlyingCaterham wrote:blah blah blahing

British rounds, you say? Bentley is the best provider of quality British Engineering to customer teams in Formula 1. Our Speed 4 chassis and 16VL-1 engine offer front-running machinery ( 2nd place st the 1954 Monaco Grand Prix, on merit), at a quality price.

We can offer you a combined package for just £35,000. Bargain.

You know it makes sense.
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
takagi_for_the_win

Post by takagi_for_the_win »

Lancia can offer any prospective customers our brand spanking new D50 chassis, complete with DS50 engine, for just £45,000. Considering it's the newest design on the grid, this small premium is surely worth it. :P

Oh, and Erne will withdraw, the finances were just too precarious for an Irish smallholder to justify another season of playing with the big boys.
TORA! TORA! TORA!
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

TheFlyingCaterham wrote:...

We have 3 chassis on sale after the Belgian GP (an Aston Martin for 8000, a Ferrari for 8000 and a Bentley for 6000), all these cars are capable of midfield performances, and perfect for a privateer. But you can also buy a brand new revolutionary Cooper T40 chassis for the revolutionary price of 4000!
Bobby Doorknobs

Post by Bobby Doorknobs »

After putting it off for ages I have decided to make this my first attempt in a canon series.

Irish Racing Association formed

Wicklow businessmen and motoring enthusiasts Cathal Byrne and Arthur Doyle have formed an Irish national racing team questionably called the Irish Racing Association or IRA. They plan on competing at the very top of the motor racing world in the World Drivers' Championship with a single car purchased from one of the world's top manufacturers. They hope to expand their entry in future, as well as build their own car by next year at the earliest.

Name: Irish Racing Association
Base: Rathnew, Ireland

If it's possible we're willing to purchase the undamaged Erne Aston Martin AM-04 chassis 8 and Jaguar JFE-2 engine 14. We're also interested in Lancia's new D50 package if the latter option falls through.

We will be entering all rounds of the championship.

Our driver will be Desmond Titterington, who has impressed us with his performances in the Leinster Trophy in recent years.
#FreeGonzo
takagi_for_the_win

Simtek wrote:After putting it off for ages I have decided to make this my first attempt in a canon series.

Wicklow businessmen and motoring enthusiasts Cathal Byrne and Arthur Doyle have formed an Irish national racing team questionably called the Irish Racing Association or IRA. They plan on competing at the very top of the motor racing world in the World Drivers' Championship with a single car purchased from one of the world's top manufacturers. They hope to expand their entry in future, as well as build their own car by next year at the earliest.

If it's possible we're willing to purchase the undamaged Erne Aston Martin AM-04 chassis 8 and Jaguar JFE-2 engine 14. We're also interested in Lancia's new D50 package if the latter option falls through.

Our driver will be Desmond Titterington, who has impressed us with his performances in the Leinster Trophy in recent years.

I know I'm biased here but the Erne machinery has been through the wars a few times, you'd probably be better of buying a brand new chassis. Preferably a Lancia one. :P
TORA! TORA! TORA!
pycku

Post by pycku »

Okay as we can barely get 35 millions, an alpha upgrade for Brabham. Hope it makes it much better for us.
To finish first, first you have to finish!
Miguel98

Post by Miguel98 »

pycku wrote:Okay as we can barely get 35 millions, an alpha upgrade for Brabham. Hope it makes it much better for us.

Uhm, wrong topic Pycku? :mrgreen:
Mario on Gutierrez after the Italian Grand Prix wrote:He's no longer just a bit of a tool, he's the entire tool set.

18-07-2015: Forever in our hearts Jules.
25-08-2015: Forever in our hearts Justin.
Pointrox

Post by Pointrox »

Ecurie Albertini will contest all European races, as well as the Soviet Grand Prix.
For all European rounds the car will be driven either by Sergio Mantovani or Umberto Maglioli, and the lineup for the Soviet Grand Prix is yet TBA.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Unfortunately, all our complete 555 packages are now gone, and I only have one Ferrari engine left, which we're using for our third car.

However, seeing as I've already quoted a price for each chassis, I'll go ahead and confirm the sale for £10,000. Ambrosiana A-002 chassis 3 is on its way to you.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Simtek wrote:After putting it off for ages I have decided to make this my first attempt in a canon series.

Why bother with Lancia, when you can shop far closer to home and buy Bentley? Proven quality.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

pasta_maldonado wrote:Why bother with Lancia, when you can shop far closer to home and buy Bentley? Proven quality.

The only thing Bentley have proven to be is massively overrated...
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Vanwall is reminding top-rate chassis and engine are available for a combined total of £40 000. Why bother with outdated, used crap when you can buy this year's designs for the same price?
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
takagi_for_the_win

pasta_maldonado wrote:Why bother with Lancia, when you can shop far closer to home and buy Bentley? Proven quality.

The Bentley's may be quality, but they're British. I'm fairly sure Mr de Valera, with his Italian sounding surname, would implore the IRA to shove Bentley's offer up their arse and go for the fantastic Italian Lancias. :P
TORA! TORA! TORA!
Bobby Doorknobs

We've decided to scrap our plans to purchase the old Erne car and are seriously pursuing a deal with Lancia for one of their cars. The fact that British manufacturers are interested in dealing with the IRA surprises me. :lol:
#FreeGonzo
kevinbotz

Post by kevinbotz »

tommykl wrote:B.C.M.A. receive a budget of £400 000 (I presume the team base will be Coventry?)

We will indeed be based in Coventry.

B.C.M.A. will invest £100,000 and £60,000 to develop the chassis and engine, respectively.
Klon, on Alt-F1 wrote: I like to think it's more poker than gambling, though.
TheFlyingCaterham

Unless anyone else can convince me otherwise, I will either buy Takagi's Lancia package or This's Aston Martin chassis (I'm still confused whether you mean 8000 or 80000 :P). If I buy the Aston I will need to find an engine package though.

Also, I plan on running the unspecified car from Britain to the end of the season, with a second car possibly being run at Britain and Scotland (although it is unlikely).

More of a reader than a poster on these forums, so I won't post much compared to others.
Hermann95
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Hermann95 »

TheFlyingCaterham wrote:Unless anyone else can convince me otherwise, I will either buy Takagi's Lancia package or This's Aston Martin chassis (I'm still confused whether you mean 8000 or 80000 :P). If I buy the Aston I will need to find an engine package though.

Also, I plan on running the unspecified car from Britain to the end of the season, with a second car possibly being run at Britain and Scotland (although it is unlikely).

Why won't you buy a Loyer-Porsche combination?
The Porsche engine is a complete new design and the chassis isn't too bad either. Combined it will only costs you about 46 000$(28 000 for the chassis, 18 000 for the engine).
Normal32

Post by Normal32 »

TheFlyingCaterham wrote:Unless anyone else can convince me otherwise, I will either buy Takagi's Lancia package or This's Aston Martin chassis (I'm still confused whether you mean 8000 or 80000 :P). If I buy the Aston I will need to find an engine package though.

FIAT offers you 40.000 for a 155, its brand new and its top-machinery.
Pasta_maldonado wrote:I think normal32 is an old English farmer re-incarnated
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

It's 8000, don't worry. But, if you give me 10000 instead, you can get a nice little brand new Cooper T40 extra! Have i told you the thing is revolutionary? *Spam of the worst kind*
But yeah, you're probably better of just paying 8000 :P
If you need an engine, i could rent you one of the Jags for 1000 per race. But any damage, entry fees or transport costs are your responsability, we want it back at the end of the year in perfect condition. Still, a good deal, right? If you pay an additional 500 per race, you can ever get a second Cooper T40 on top of it!
The whole forum wrote:This, nobody wants your bloody Coopers
Last edited by Nessafox on 01 Dec 2014, 02:00, edited 1 time in total.
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

takagi_for_the_win wrote:Lancia can offer any prospective customers our brand spanking new D50 chassis, complete with DS50 engine, for just £45,000. Considering it's the newest design on the grid, this small premium is surely worth it. :P

Oh, and Erne will withdraw, the finances were just too precarious for an Irish smallholder to justify another season of playing with the big boys.

Since our second-hand Ferrari deal fell through, We at Ecurie Maghreb are interested in your Lancia package. Since this team is a gamble, we don't mind on gambling on a new manufacturer as well.
Klon wrote:What did poor André do to you for him to be insulted like that?
TheFlyingCaterham

This wrote:

It's 8000, don't worry. But, if you give me 10000 instead, you can get a nice little brand new Cooper T40 extra! Have i told you the thing is revolutionary? *Spam of the worst kind*
If you need an engine, i could rent you one of the Jags for 1000 per race. But any damage, entry fees or transport costs are your responsability, we want it back at the end of the year in perfect condition. Still, a good deal, right? If you pay an additional 500 per race, you can ever get a second Cooper T40 on top of it!

Since the Jaguar and Aston Martin package are both fast and reliable (judging by the 1954 results) Im up for the deal ;)

Also, I'll take the Cooper with the Aston Martin :)

So, my finances once the deal is finalised:

Aston Martin chassis + Cooper chassis = 10 000
Jaguar Engine for AM chassis = 11 000
Extra Jaguar engine (if you have a spare) so I can field the Cooper for the British and Scottish Grands Prix = 2 000

My finances before the deal = 100 000
My finances after the deal = 87 000

Also, I'll veto what I said earlier about what rounds I'm competing in. I will compete in the full season with a second car fielded in the British and Scottish Grands Prix (if I can get another driver and engine, if This doesn't have a second Jag engine available.

V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

The New Zealand Herald wrote:Tasman Racing Alliance to enter Formula One in 1955

Today in Auckland, the formation a new motor racing team was announced. The Tasman Racing Alliance will compete in the 1955 Formula One season for the World Championship of Drivers. The team is reportedly owned by a number of individuals from both New Zealand and Australia. It was stated by team officials that they will attempt to enter as many Grand Prix as possible. TRA's base of operations will be in Auckland.

So yeah, I'm gonna give this a go :P I need chassis and engines! So give me your best offers!

Also what's the budget for a new customer team?

Name: Tasman Racing Alliance
Base: Auckland, New Zealand

Planned Events: As many as possible.
Planned Drivers: To be decided
Owner of the Peak Motorsport Group.

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
Bobby Doorknobs

Having only now learned how hiring drivers in this series works here are my ten drivers:
Desmond Titterington
Reg Armstrong
Joe Kelly
Mike Hawthorn
Eugenio Castellotti
Peter Collins
Luigi Musso
John Surtees
Jack Brabham
Jean Behra

Depending on our finances we may purchase a second car from Lancia in which we plan to run an Italian driver.
#FreeGonzo
pycku

Post by pycku »

Miguel98 wrote:
pycku wrote:Okay as we can barely get 35 millions, an alpha upgrade for Brabham. Hope it makes it much better for us.

Uhm, wrong topic Pycku? :mrgreen:

Damn, that was for Alternate F1 - The Current Era - 2016 Season thread, my mistake. I am sorry.
To finish first, first you have to finish!
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

TheFlyingCaterham wrote:Since the Jaguar and Aston Martin package are both fast and reliable (judging by the 1954 results) Im up for the deal ;)

Extra Jaguar engine (if you have a spare) so I can field the Cooper for the British and Scottish Grands Prix = 2 000

Also, I'll veto what I said earlier about what rounds I'm competing in. I will compete in the full season with a second car fielded in the British and Scottish Grands Prix (if I can get another driver and engine, if This doesn't have a second Jag engine available.

Alright, on my part that means:
-Aston Martin AM-04 chassis 6 will be sold to your team for 8000 after the Belgian GP (but you can use it in France and Monaco, if you wish so)
-Cooper T40 chassis 2 will be built and will be sold to the same team for a reduced price of 2000.
-Jaguar JFE-2 engine 5 and Jaguar JFE-2 engine 7 will be loaned to the same team for the amount of 1000 per race.
However, i'm not sure what car you are planning to run the full season, but the engine rent will make it 10000 (for 10 available races, all except Belgium), not 1000.

That also means:
-All cars, except the Bentley, are retreated from the German GP. Instead, a third Cooper T40 will be built and coupled to Jaguar engine 7
-Andrew can now use the full Ferrari package for all races except for Belgium, in the Belgian GP he will have to use the Cooper-Ferrari combination instead.
-The Bentley chassis is still for sale.
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

kevinbotz wrote:
The Observer wrote:B.C.M.A. possesses extensive ties to British intelligence services

Sources revealed to The Observer on Wednesday that the B.C.M.A. commands a substantial proportion of the annual financial allotment accorded to MI6, suggesting ulterior motives in the otherwise unprecedented creation of the new officially sanctioned Grand Prix team.

Neither the team nor the relevant governmental apparatus were available for comment.

I take it then BCMA are entering the Soviet GP but will somehow get "lost" while travelling through eastern europe
takagi_for_the_win

Simtek wrote:We've decided to scrap our plans to purchase the old Erne car and are seriously pursuing a deal with Lancia for one of their cars. The fact that British manufacturers are interested in dealing with the IRA surprises me. :lol:

CaptainGetz12 wrote:Since our second-hand Ferrari deal fell through, We at Ecurie Maghreb are interested in your Lancia package. Since this team is a gamble, we don't mind on gambling on a new manufacturer as well.

£45,000 per chassis/engine combo, although I'm sure if you buy more than one a discount can be made. :P
TORA! TORA! TORA!
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

takagi_for_the_win wrote:
Simtek wrote:We've decided to scrap our plans to purchase the old Erne car and are seriously pursuing a deal with Lancia for one of their cars. The fact that British manufacturers are interested in dealing with the IRA surprises me. :lol:

CaptainGetz12 wrote:Since our second-hand Ferrari deal fell through, We at Ecurie Maghreb are interested in your Lancia package. Since this team is a gamble, we don't mind on gambling on a new manufacturer as well.

£45,000 per chassis/engine combo, although I'm sure if you buy more than one a discount can be made. :P

Vanwall counter this offer with £40,000 for the whole package. :P
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
takagi_for_the_win

Nuppiz wrote:
takagi_for_the_win wrote:

Vanwall counter this offer with £40,000 for the whole package. :P

The Lancia package as a whole is far more competitive than the Vanwall. Also, we'll throw in some panna cotta if it helps sweeten the deal? :P
TORA! TORA! TORA!
TheFlyingCaterham

This wrote:
TheFlyingCaterham wrote:Since the Jaguar and Aston Martin package are both fast and reliable (judging by the 1954 results) Im up for the deal ;)

Alright, on my part that means:
-Aston Martin AM-04 chassis 6 will be sold to your team for 8000 after the Belgian GP (but you can use it in France and Monaco, if you wish so)
-Cooper T40 chassis 2 will be built and will be sold to the same team for a reduced price of 2000.
-Jaguar JFE-2 engine 5 and Jaguar JFE-2 engine 7 will be loaned to the same team for the amount of 1000 per race.
However, i'm not sure what car you are planning to run the full season, but the engine rent will make it 10000 (for 10 available races, all except Belgium), not 1000.

That also means:
-All cars, except the Bentley, are retreated from the German GP. Instead, a third Cooper T40 will be built and coupled to Jaguar engine 7
-Andrew can now use the full Ferrari package for all races except for Belgium, in the Belgian GP he will have to use the Cooper-Ferrari combination instead.
-The Bentley chassis is still for sale.

I plan on using the Aston Martin chassis from Belgium onwards, and for the rounds before I will use the Cooper chassis. Cos why not? :)

Bobby Doorknobs

takagi_for_the_win wrote:The Lancia package as a whole is far more competitive than the Vanwall. Also, we'll throw in some panna cotta if it helps sweeten the deal? :P

I'd buy one right now if I had my funding. :oops:
#FreeGonzo
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

TheFlyingCaterham wrote:
I plan on using the Aston Martin chassis from Belgium onwards, and for the rounds before I will use the Cooper chassis. Cos why not? :)

Because it's a bottom-tier chassis, not much better than the Guidobaldi? :P
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

The Tasman Racing Alliance will buy a OSCA F154 chassis with a Vanwall 254 engine

Tommy did you see my previous post?
Owner of the Peak Motorsport Group.

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

You get £100 000.

Pointrox wrote:Ecurie Albertini will contest all European races, as well as the Soviet Grand Prix.
For all European rounds the car will be driven either by Sergio Mantovani or Umberto Maglioli, and the lineup for the Soviet Grand Prix is yet TBA.

So, at the moment, your driver picks are
Mantovani
Maglioli

Correct?

TheFlyingCaterham wrote:
This wrote:

Since the Jaguar and Aston Martin package are both fast and reliable (judging by the 1954 results) Im up for the deal ;)

The deal with ENB will only be made after Belgium, so please remind me if I forget about it :P

V8fan12 wrote:
The New Zealand Herald wrote:Tasman Racing Alliance to enter Formula One in 1955

Today in Auckland, the formation a new motor racing team was announced. The Tasman Racing Alliance will compete in the 1955 Formula One season for the World Championship of Drivers. The team is reportedly owned by a number of individuals from both New Zealand and Australia. It was stated by team officials that they will attempt to enter as many Grand Prix as possible. TRA's base of operations will be in Auckland.

So yeah, I'm gonna give this a go :P I need chassis and engines! So give me your best offers!

Also what's the budget for a new customer team?

Name: Tasman Racing Alliance
Base: Auckland, New Zealand

Planned Events: As many as possible.
Planned Drivers: To be decided

Like Australasia, you get £100 000.

Also, if anyone notices a discrepancy in the first post, please notify me as soon as possible :)
kevinbotz wrote:Cantonese is a completely nonsensical f*cking alien language masquerading as some grossly bastardised form of Chinese

Gonzo wrote:Wasn't there some sort of communisim in the East part of Germany?