ARWS '18 - Vote for ROTY!!

In honour of our fallen comrade. Archive of all previous canon series across all disciplines.
Aerond
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: ARWS '18 - SCANDINAVIAN GP - Results P14

Post by Aerond »

Race video uploaded. Link at bottom of race post.
Tread lightly in ARWS. Every decision might be your last.
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Speedcafe wrote:MRT Announce Cara, Abbott's Real Snacks Enterprises deals

Melrose Racing Team have signed incumbent driver Alberto Cara to a new deal for the 2019 season. The Tropican driver has been a revelation for the team this season, having taken the fight to star driver Phillippe Nicolas within the team, beating him on a number of occasions. The deal has also come with a new sponsorship deal from Abbott's Real Snacks Food Enterprises, thanks to Cara and team owner Daniel Melrose's links with the Tropican Government.

"We're stoked to have a young kid of Alberto's calibre stay on for another year with us," exclaimed a beaming Pierre Depault after the Scandinavian GP. "He has repaid our faith in him at the start of the year in spades, and it's only just reward for the man to stay on with the team for next year."

When asked about the deal with Abbott's, Depault was similarly proud of the new signing for 2019.

"To have a major multinational sign on for a long-term deal like Abbott's shows the value of our team and the sport as a whole," Depault stated. "After the departure of PDVSA and BMW downsizing their involvement in the team, to have them step up to the plate and sign for as long as they have is a boon for us. We hope that our relationship with them will be a prosperous one."

Abbott's is a major snack foods and beverages manufacturer, as holds a number of world-famous brands such as Larsen's Biscuits and the Jooky Tropicana drinks range, both of which will feature prominently on the car for 2019. While rumour has it the team will ditch the Red, White and Black from the past few seasons for a combination of Yellow, Orange and Purple, it's believed that nothing has been set in stone as of yet.

AutoFiction wrote:ARWS WRAP: Daggers out for Dagnall

After another race and another disappointing race for former ARWS champion Mark Dagnall, the daggers are out on both sides of the fence within the Jones team. A war of words has erupted between the team and their lead driver, each accusing the other of letting the side down on and off the track. As the intra-team battle continues to escalate, some circles are reporting that Dagnall has already been benched by for the rest of the year, with Sammy Jones to take over driving duties effective immediately for the rest of the season. With Dagnall already having a Kjellerup contract in his back pocket, it's not inconceivable that the driver could be racing in blue and yellow come Spa.

ARWS WRAP: Time's ticking for Nick

While one driver looks at getting his foot in at Kjellerup, another might be on the way out. As Nick Nurmester reeled from another race-ending accident, word on the street is the Finnish rookie might become the latest in a long list of drivers that are "one and done" in the ARWS paddock. As teammate and fellow rookie Bastiaan van Nieuwenhuijzen continues to show his undeniable class in the lead Kjellerup, Nurmester has shown inconsistent form, having first been beaten by former teammate Alessandro Lucarelli earlier in the season. With the Dutchman looking at a contract extension for 2019, and Jones refugee Mark Dagnall potentially coming onto the market a few races early, the pressure is on Nick to put himself on the shop window for potential rides heading into 2019.

ARWS WRAP: Kekkonen's last dance?

Rob Lomas Racing had much reason to be despondent after the Scandianavan Grand Prix at As Fartway. With one car ending up at the bottom of a local lake thanks to the escapades of several trainee marshals, the other didn't even make it that far, finishing up with another DNQ and dragging the team back into the quagmire of pre-qualifying. The choice of signing former USD driver Jari Kekkonen was a questionable one at best, and has proven to be far more of a liability for the team than even the biggest of Kekkonen's naysayers could have predicted.

As teams start to snap up options on drivers for 2019, RLR could be potentially left fighting for scraps left over by the larger teams in terms of driver selection. However, as the season comes to its final flyaway swing, it's believed that a few high-class drivers such as Andrej Kremnicky and Ashley Watkinson are on the radar as a temporary solution to the growing Kekkonen problem.

ARWS WRAP: Where's Cassidy? Here in Norway!

The big story to come out of the Scandinavian Grand Prix however was the surprise appearance of Precision Motorsport driver Dave Cassidy in the ARWS paddock. Having been invited by former teammate Shinobu Katayama to observe the workings of the Venturi team, the American's presence caused a stir through the paddock, and led to several impromptu meetings with the F1 superstar. A number of teams have reportedly already made offers to Cassidy, and with Precision looking increasingly unlikely to renew his contract, the odds of him joining the ARWS field grow by the day.
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Autosport wrote:Jones: "Dagnall is going no-where"

Sammy Jones has emphatically stated that current lead driver Mark Dagnall will be remaining with his team for the remainder of the season, after rumours emerged that the former triple champion would switch to new team Kjellerup before the year was even out.

"Dagnall has a contract for 2018, so he will be driving for Jones for the whole of 2018, it's as simple as that." said Jones. "words have been exchanged, that is true, but we're maintaining a positive relationship and there's no reason why Mark would switch now. He's a professional, as am I and my team, and we'll see out this season together as colleagues, on good terms."
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
Aerond
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: ARWS '18 - SCANDINAVIAN GP Results P14 - Spa on Saturday

Post by Aerond »

2018 Belgian Grand Prix -- Spa -- 2nd September 2018

VENUE: Spa-Francorchamps
Length: 6,968 m
Laps: 46

Weather:
Pre-Qualifying: Dry
Qualifying: Wet - 65%
Race: Wet - 45%

PRE-QUALIFYING

1. Jesus Plaza (Mecha) -- 1.47.874
2. Wouter Lamberigts (Blokkmonsta) -- 1.48.685 (+0.811)
3. John Bean (Mecha) -- 1.48.922 (+1.048)
4. Jari Kekkonen (RLR) -- 1.48.966 (+1.092)
5. Daniel Martins (Aeroracing) -- 1.49.121 (+1.247)

6. Aurelien Moll (Gillet) -- 1.49.206 (+1.332)
7. Miko Fäkkinen (RLR) -- 1.49.327 (+1.453)
8. Gregor Pascal (Blokkmonsta) -- 1.49.493 (+1.619)
9. Hansuke Shioya (Aeroracing) -- 1.49.646 (+1.772)

10. Quentin Reatherson (PORE) -- 1.50.137 (+2.263)
11. David Neuberg (PORE) -- 1.50.575 (+2.701)
12. Shane Walsh (Gillet) -- No time

** Mecha skips Pre-Q from Round 13

QUALIFYING

1. Terry Hawkin (Fusion) -- 1.54.425
2. Bastiaan van Nieuwenhuijzen (Kjellerup) -- 1.54.603 (+0.178)
3. Mark Dagnall (Jones) -- 1.55.927 (+1.502)
4. Diego Alvarez Torrente (Jones) -- 1.56.091 (+1.666)
5. Akira Yamamura (Kamaha) -- 1.56.404 (+1.979)
6. Naoki Shinjo (USD) -- 1.56.819 (+2.394)
7. Phillippe Nicolas (MRT) -- 1.57.216 (+2.791)
8. Wouter Lamberigts (Blokkmonsta) -- 1.57.413 (+2.988)
9. Pippa Mann (Voeckler) -- 1.57.531 (+3.106)
10. Alberto Cara (MRT) -- 1.57.746 (+3.321)
11. Marko Jantscher (NRE) -- 1.57.897 (+3.472)
12. Daniel Martins (Aeroracing) -- 1.58.012 (+3.587)
13. Jesus Plaza (Mecha) -- 1.58.091 (+3.666)
14. Jean-Luc Schiller (Simpson) -- 1.58.182 (+3.757)
15. Alexey Buyvolov (Simpson) -- 1.58.302 (+3.877)
16. Dan Greenlaw (Voeckler) -- 1.58.546 (+4.121)
17. Nick Nurmester (Kjellerup) -- 1.58.576 (+4.151)
18. Fredo Mestolio (Fusion) -- 1.58.825 (+4.400)
19. Jari Kekkonen (USD) -- 1.59.026 (+4.601)
20. Gregor Pascal (Blokkmonsta) -- 1.59.184 (+4.759)
21. Shinobu Katayama (Venturi) -- 1.59.303 (+4.878)
22. Danny van Rijkens (NRE) -- 1.59.667 (+5.242)
23. Daniel Melville (Kamaha) -- 1.59.873 (+5.448)
24. Alessandro Lucarelli (Venturi) -- 2.00.063 (+5.638)
25. Hansuke Shioya (Aeroracing) -- 2.01.068 (+6.643)
26. Miko Fäkkinen (RLR) -- 2.01.355 (+6.930)
DNQ. John Bean (Mecha) -- 2.02.112 (+7.687)
DNQ. Marco Bizzarri (USD) -- 2.02.278 (+7.853)

** Venturi drop to Pre-Q for Round 13

RACE

1. Bastiaan van Nieuwenhuijzen (Kjellerup) -- 1h 29m 55.594
2. Terry Hawkin (Fusion) -- +11.756
3. Akira Yamamura (Kamaha) -- +1.55.700
4. Jean-Luc Schiller (Simpson) -- +1 Lap
5. Naoki Shinjo (USD) -- +1 Lap
6. Alberto Cara (MRT) -- +1 Lap
7. Daniel Martins (Aeroracing) -- +1 Lap
8. Nick Nurmester (Kjellerup) -- +1 Lap
9. Alessandro Lucarelli (Venturi) -- +2 Laps
10. Alexey Buyvolov (Simpson) -- +2 Laps
11. Jari Kekkonen (RLR) -- +2 Laps
12. Daniel Melville (Kamaha) -- +2 Laps
13. Danny van Rijkens (NRE) -- +2 Laps
14. Hansuke Shioya (Aeroracing) -- +3 Laps
DNF. Miko Fäkkinen (RLR) -- Puncture
DNF. Shinobu Katayama (Venturi) -- Loose Wheel
DNF. Diego Alvarez Torrente (Jones) -- Puncture
DNF. Pippa Mann (Voeckler) -- Transmission
DNF. Phillippe Nicolas (MRT) -- Puncture
DNF. Gregor Pascal (Blokkmonsta) -- Accident
DNF. Jesus Plaza (Mecha) -- Suspension
DNF. Fredo Mestolio (Fusion) -- Accident (*)
DNF. Dan Greenlaw (Voeckler) -- Accident (*)
DNF. Marko Jantscher (NRE) -- Accident
DNF. Wouter Lamberigts (Blokkmonsta) -- Accident
DNF. Mark Dagnall (Jones) -- Accident

DOTR Naoki Shinjo -- Incredible drive in an underdog car.
ROTR Mark Dagnall -- Lazy accident when a race win was up for grabs
Fastest Lap Terry Hawkin (Fusion) -- 1.54.156

Achievements:

Prison Break: Mecha
Minute Man: Gillet
The Hero we deserve: Gillet
Cameo: Jones
Run for the border: Venturi

Injuries

Fredo Mestolio: Will miss the rest of the season after hitting Greenlaw's car from behind.

Dan Greenlaw: Sustains injury in the vertebrae and will need a 2 race break.

Full race video: https://youtu.be/49ElFNUJGeM
Last edited by Aerond on 29 May 2016, 08:06, edited 2 times in total.
Ataxia
Not Important

Re: ARWS '18 - SCANDINAVIAN GP Results P14 - Spa Live Now

Post by Ataxia »

Jacques Couteau wrote:Very difficult day for us. First of all, I went to see Fredo in the hospital after the race; after that impact with Greenlaw he sustained a broken leg and a few other fractures, so he'll be out for the rest of the season. We wish him all the best with his recovery. We have agreed that Tomo Kazama will take his place for the rest of the season.

Terry's race was also difficult, and he sustained some damage which meant he had to come in. We had to change from a one-stop to a three-stop, and although he caught van Nieuwenhuijzen after his first stop the second stint was very difficult. When he pitted for the last time, we assessed the gap and told Terry to hold station as he got held up a lot by some traffic. We could have won today, but congrats to the Kjellerup guys, they did everything correct today.

Diego Alvarez Torrente @DATorrente wrote:SO gutted for me and the team! could have had 3rd but instead I get a puncture #justmyluck #illbeback
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

@OfficieelBVN wrote:Yesss! A perfect job today from the @KjellerupARWS guys. They always #KeepIt100 :glasses:

De Telegraaf wrote:Van Nieuwenhuijzen pens Kjellerup extension for 2019

After securing his second win of the season, ARWS rookie Bastiaan van Nieuwenhuijzen had yet more reason to celebrate, penning an extension to his contract with the Kjellerup team into the 2019 season.

The young Dutchman has impressed since his mid-season switch from the Gauthier team, finally delivering on the promise shown last season when he won the AutoReject 3.5 feeder series title.

"It's been a whirlwind couple of months, but the results have been so good, and the team so supportive, it made sense to commit already to next year," explained the Dutchman. "Two wins and points in every race so far, after arriving mid-season, is a sign we have a chance to do something special here. Maybe with a proper pre-season programme to prepare, we can challenge for the world championship next season."

"We have a very good chance now to be third in the WCC this year, and now the question of my future beyond 2018 is cleared up, I can direct all my focus to achieving this goal with the team."

Van Nieuwenhuijzen will be partnered by three time champion Mark Dagnall, but the rookie says he has no worries about his status in the team, nor the prospect of such a fast team-mate.

"It doesn't bother me who my team-mate is," he said. "As long as I am offered the same opportunities as my team-mate, I am happy. And Mattias [Kjellerup] has assured me this will be the case, so I am happy. Now, I will just have to do my best and see if that is enough!"
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

A PQ escape :D... that again, fails to translate to a finish. :(
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

La Gazzetta Dello Sport wrote:Lucarelli frustrated with lack of grip

Despite finishing 9th on the road, Alessandro Lucarelli cut a frustrated figure after the Belgian GP, after his Venturi team once again struggled massively to cope with the deluge of rain at the Spa-Francorchamps circuit.

"It's no secret we are poor in the wet," he said. "We were rubbish at the A1 Ring, and the hope was to focus on this is aspect of the car so we'd do better when the heavens opened."

"Unfortunately we are still at the back in the rain. There is no mechanical grip. We have lots of power in the engine, but we can't put any of it down properly when the rain comes. Nothing we can do when this happens, the is just all over the place, so it's no surprise both of us qualified at the back."

Miccoli on the verge of ARWS switch?

Rumours are rife that current DGN F1 driver Salvatore Miccoli is lining up a move to the AR World Series, with several teams reputedly interested in the Italian's services.

Miccoli is said to have been courted by Melrose Racing Team, after their initial approach for fellow F1 racer Dave Cassidy led nowhere. Question marks remain of Philippe Nicolas' ability and hunger, after a mixture of erratic and insipid performances, while Miccoli represents the polar opposite with a remarkably consistent, almost metronomic rookie season in Formula 1.

Also reputedly in the mix are Voeckler GPE, who appear to have lost all patience with the reigning ARWS champion Thomas de Bock. The Belgian has suffered a disastrous title defence, with woeful qualifying performances leaving him everything to do in the races, which in turn has led to rash moves ending in disaster on multiple occasions. The solid one lap pace and measured driving from Miccoli in the DGN this year is a stark contrast in style, and could solve their problem of having a consistent and dependable driver alongside Greenlaw.

The one team that appears to me making the most concerted effort to secure Miccoli however is newcomers for next year, Lotto Racing. The Belgian outfit seem likely to lean on a pay-driver for their other seat, and need a talented driver to lead their charge for points, without having to part with a large sum of money in salary to a proven top-line pilot. Miccoli, having looked unusually reliable for a rookie driver, looks a decent choice to bring in results on a consistent basis.

Turun Sanomat wrote:Soviet invasion! Buyvolov on verge of switch to Nurminen GP

With Simpson Motorsports looking to offload one of their current pair of drivers to bring in fresh blood, it would appear Alexey Buyvolov - who has scored less than half the points of team-mate Jean-Luc Schiller - will be the one to move on.

Buyvolov, once courted by a number of front-running teams, has had a poor year, and having once been courted by a number of front-running teams in years past, may now have to turn to the midfield to secure his future.

Nurminen GP are still looking for a permanent replacement for Martin McFry, who was benched after a string of poor performances. His temporary replacement Danny van Rijkens, who was rescued from the crumbling wreckage of the Gautheir team, has so far been ineffective, and Nurminen are expected to turn to the Russian driver and his front-running experience.

Rejectsport wrote:Spencer to hang up his helmet?

Nathanael Spencer, the 2011 AR World Series champion, will draw a close to his racing career in a matter of weeks, according to insider sources.

The Brit has suffered a torrid decline since losing his drive with MRT at the end of 2014, with two stints at the hapless Boxtel team bookending a mini-revival with Scuderia Alitalia in 2016. Despite being replaced by Voeckler GPE, the team who bought out Scuderia Alitalia, he remains in a testing role there, but having been overlooked for substitute duties in favour of compatriot Pippa Mann, it appears he has elected to call time on his racing career.

Image Image
SeedStriker

Post by SeedStriker »

RejectSport Wrote
Shultz: It's all About Work and Perseverance

Great joy was found at the Union Saver Developments' camp after lead driver Naoki Shinjo drove a superb race at Spa-Francorchamps to secure a well deserved 5th place, and more importantly, vital points in the ARWS constructor's cup. USD owner, Karl Lichter Shultz, was all smiles.

"As I said before, it's all about work and perseverance. This group of people have been working 24/7 to make our KS01 a fighting machine, and despite some issues in the last races, we've finally on the board. It is quite an archivement, one that is paramount to all the Union Saver Developments ARWS operation. More to the point, it prove the our gamble on Naoki Shinjo was wright. We always knew that Shinjo was a class apart, from his early days on FRENCH/SANDWICH, or even his troublesome season at F3, which included a well deserve podim at Monaco, mind you, today, at a circuit that many recognize as one which separates the drivers from the gifted drivers, has been the confirmation that Shinjo is up to better things, toghether with Union Saver Developments as a whole structure"

Naoki Shinjo wrote
It's a dream. Not only the fact that everything that we've done until now finally has payed, but the fact that is's on a majestic track as Spa is an experience that you can't describe unless you live it. From the qualifying, the car was perfect. I could've been even faster than my eventual P5, but Daniel Melville slowed me on Q1, and with the rain intensifying in Q2, there was no way to improve. At the getaway, I pounce both Yamamura and Dagnall, but couldn't hold the pace as the car is still lacking a little bit on power. With the plan being just get to the flag with the track still wet, the timing of our pitstop was almost perfect. It's a shame that Schiller overtook us in the final stint as Spa dried up, but I won't ask for more right now.
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

I...I just... :facepalm:

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Fusion would like to organise some post-Monaco tests.

17th-20th September 2018, Silverstone Circuit

Day 1: Terry Hawkin/Tomo Kazama (driver development)
Day 2: Terry Hawkin/Tomo Kazama (driver development)
Day 3: Terry Hawkin/Tomo Kazama (handling)
Day 4: Terry Hawkin/Tomo Kazama (handling)
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
SuperAguri
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by SuperAguri »

Ataxia wrote:Fusion would like to organise some post-Monaco tests.
Day 1: Terry Hawkin (driver development)
Day 2: Terry Hawkin (driver development)

Are you taking the widdle? :P
<@Ataxia> these people are making a mess of their crepe suzettes
Aerond
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Aerond »

New engine upgrades available! Upgrade #4 available for factory teams, and #3 for customer teams!

This is the final upgrade available for the season
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: ARWS '18 - BELGIUM GP Results P15. Monaco on Sunday

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

Andrea Schnass wrote: *Sigh* well, at least we got the cars back on the grid today, Now if only you two could keep the car on the road! Thank god that neither of you dumbkopfs got injured.

This whole day was a mess. I'm surprised only two people got hurt today. Hopefully things calm down for Monaco. I need some schnapps...

BlokkmonstaRacing.de wrote:Debuting a New Wing Package
Author: Calvin van der Hyiel

Before we all close the shop for break we're pleased to announce the debut of a new wing package for the GPR-01. The front wing has more add-on sections along the top to improve downforce and the bottom of the wing is reshaped. For the back wing we altered the endplates slightly and thinned out the wings themselves.

These upgrades will debut at the Monaco Grand Prix, where we may have an edge out on track thanks to all the low speed corners. Thank you all for putting in time to get these upgrades finished in time and we'll see you all after the break!
Klon wrote:What did poor André do to you for him to be insulted like that?
Aerond
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Aerond »

Race video uploaded: https://youtu.be/49ElFNUJGeM
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Nick Nurmester wrote:It's races like these where I should score points, but unfortunately my brakes were acting up all race and eventually I had to make an extra pitstop to avoid a catastrophic failure. I know my performances haven't been up to par in many of the recent races, but even when I have the chance to score points either something breaks in my car or some loonie drives me off the road. It's quite frustrating.

Niko Nurminen wrote:We knew we were going to struggle here with our low-powered engine, and Jantscher getting caught up in the Mestolio-Greenlaw accident was just icing on the sour-tasting cake. We're going to bring a major update package for Monaco, hopefully we'll fare there at least as well as we did last year.
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Sunderland Echo wrote:Cameron "delighted" by Jones move

Having been confirmed by Jones Racing as their replacement for the outgoing Diego Alvarez Torrente in the AutoReject World Series, Nate Cameron has expressed his delight in an interview with Rejectsport TV's James James Davies.

"I'm over the moon!" said Sunderland-born Cameron. "I can't quite believe I'm back at Jones in this position!"

Cameron, 21, has been able to secure a promotion to the top-level AutoReject series with the championship-winning outfit following a successful run of results in AR3.5 this season at Nebula Grand Prix.

"The move came about so quickly" says Cameron, now based in Cheddar, Somerset. "I was in talks with a couple of teams, and was close to agreeing something with one of them. Then I get a phonecall from Sammy Jones, and he's asking if I want to chat about a possible move!"

"Luckily, the Jones facilities aren't too far from where I live now, so I hopped over and about an hour later we had a done deal. I'm proper delighted that we could get something sorted so easily!"

The identity of the Mackem racer's team-mate is unknown, although it's expected that Jones will continue to employ an experienced driver in the lead car. Reigning champion Thomas De Bock and Frenchman Phillippe Nicolas are believed to be the preferred options of the Jones management.
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

He actually raced for Aeroracing in 2017. ;) It was Hawkin and Nurmester at Jones that season.

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

AndreaModa wrote:He actually raced for Aeroracing in 2017. ;) It was Hawkin and Nurmester at Jones that season.

The wiki was down when I wrote it, honest!
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Ataxia wrote:
AndreaModa wrote:He actually raced for Aeroracing in 2017. ;) It was Hawkin and Nurmester at Jones that season.

To be fair, up until yesterday in the results on his wiki page it said his team was Jones in 2017. I guess someone must have copied over a results table from Hawkin or Nurmester when they made the page!

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

AndreaModa wrote:
Ataxia wrote:

To be fair, up until yesterday in the results on his wiki page it said his team was Jones in 2017. I guess someone must have copied over a results table from Hawkin or Nurmester when they made the page!

...that was me again, wasn't it?

Maybe I was subconsciously angling for a drive for him all this time... :vergne:
pi314159

Post by pi314159 »

Mattias Kjellerup wrote:Incredible, a second win so short after the first. Bastiaan drove an outstanding race today. I'm really happy to know that he will continue with our team for another season. Currently, there are few drivers able to match him, at Spa only Hawkin could.

The accident between Mestolio and Greenlaw was scary. No one involved in motorsport likes to see such crashes, and I was relieved to hear that both of them are expected to make a full recovery.

Nick was a bit unfortunate today. He did a great recovery drive after qualifying, but then some debris got stuck in the brake cooling and we had to stop or the car wouldn't have made it to the end.

Of course, if we want the title next year, we'll have to beat all of them, so the development of our car will continue, hopefully at the same speed as in recent races. New developments, both for the engine and the chassis, are under way for the final races of the season and we also have a few tests at Paul Ricard planned.

ARWS Post-Race Notes: Spa

Pippa Mann back to full-time racing in 2019?
Former champion Pippa Mann's comeback, originally only scheduled for one race substituting for the banned Thomas de Bock, has been extended by the accident of Dan Greenlaw, who is expected to miss two races.

Voeckler GP has confirmed no drivers so far for 2019. The team is dissatisfied with the notoriously poor qualifying performances of Thomas de Bock. And while the team would very much like to continue with Dan Greenlaw, uncertainties surrounding his management are delaying an extension of his contract. In this situation, it seems like the team is evaluating Mann for a possible full-time comeback.

Rosenforth out?
It has not been a good season for Rosenforth. Holden withdrew their backing at the end of 2017, focusing on their role as an engine supplier and on their Formula One programme. While the Formula One effort has former F1RWRS champion Rhys Davies and four-time F1 champion Daniel Melrose driving, the ARWS team was reduced to young talent Carter Simpson finding himself in a failing team, and journeyman paydriver Gregor Pascal. Since Pascal has abandoned the team for Blokkmonsta, they have failed to nominate a replacement, indicating that the management has lost all interest in ARWS and it's looking increasingly likely that the team won't last until the end of the year.
pasta_maldonado wrote:The stewards have recommended that Alan Jones learns to drive.
SuperAguri
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by SuperAguri »

Autosport Extra wrote:Yamamura exceeds expectations and grabs podium
Akira Yamamura who earlier this season tended to spend Sunday watching the race in his motorhome, as he struggled with the underpowered and evil handling Tassie. However he took his second race with Kamaha to grab a podium. It was a tought race and he had to work for it, he was forced to make a pit stop to replace a loose wheel, however the Kamaha crew changed his pit stop and he had to do most of the race on his second set of tyres. Before then he had been battling hard with Diego Alvarez Torrente and looked like he would overtake sooner rather then later. After the stop he was lukcy that Diego Alvarez Torrente and Pippa Mann both had issues and retired. He hang on and was the last man to take the chequered flag as he stayed on the lead lap. On the podium, the joy on his face was apparent as he jumped and waved to the team and the crowd, even cheekily jumping on the top step afterwards.

Barii Mori said "What a fantastic drive, I think Akira could become the best Japanese driver in ARWS ever after Shizuka, Katayama and myself. Those 5 points are invaluable and we will be battling hard with Venturi and hopefully Simpson for the best Yamaha engined car. We are sorry for Melville, his race was compromised by a poor set up in qualifying and then brake and tyre damage from having to brake hard from Phillippe Nicolas rejoining the track dangerously. However we still think he will get points before the seasons out. Now, if you excuse me some champagne is waiting for me."

Kamaha make formal protest at Nicolas and Hawkin.

Kamaha have made a formal protest with the ARWS commission for Phillippe Nicolas and Terry Hawkin, saying both drove dangerously and that they were not even reprimanded.

Kamaha have stated that Nicolas on the first lap (2:05), left the track and broke his front wing and drove to the side of the track, he let some cars past before driving back on to the track and caused both Daniel Melville and Hansuke Shioya to brake heavily. Melville had flat spotted tyres which he had to use until his first pit stop and slightly worn brakes for the rest of the race which compromised his race. Kamaha also believe that if Melville did not brake then he could have crashed hard into Nicolas and both drivers could have been injured.

Kamaha also state that Terry Hawkin on Lap 8 (18:22), broke racing rules by cutting across the grass after he drove past the pit entrance and broke his front wing on the chicane before the start finish straight. He should have driven around or retired but instead he cut across the grass and over both yellow lines in clear breach of the rules, he did it so quickly that if any one had come into the pits they would have either had to have braked hard or would have crashed into Hawkin.

Kamaha are asking the ARWS comission and team owners to look at these and make a statement.

Although unlikely if Hawkin was disqualified then Jean-Luc Schiller (Simpson) would score a podium, Naoki Shinji (USD) would grab 4th and Daniel Martins (Aeroracing) would grab a valuable point.
<@Ataxia> these people are making a mess of their crepe suzettes
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Jacques Couteau wrote:We've been informed that Kamaha have protested the results of the Belgian Grand Prix because Terry locked up and made a small mistake. Maybe the ARWS should look into every mistake Kamaha have made, there are usually a triple-figure number of them every year...

I respect Mr Mori, but if he spent the amount of time he spends on challenging results and decisions on his actual team, they might be quite successful.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Hola Presidente! wrote:Someone needs to silence 'mentally retarded' Mori, says Linari

Highly outspoken former ARWS team principal Alessandro Linari, who was only recently released on parole from assaulting former colleague - and current DGN Formula 1 driver - Salvatore Miccoli, has butted in on the driving standards debate at Spa with a controversial standpoint.

The Scotalian lashed out at comments made by Barii Mori, who sumbitted a complaint regarding Terry Hawkin and Phillippe Nicolas' driving conduct. The Kamaha team principal accused the former of ruining Daniel Melville's race, and the latter of breaking the rules by entering pit lane at the last moment following breaking his front wing.

"Mori needs to shut his f***ing stupid face, the mentally retarded p****," Linari said. "He does nothing but whine whine whine when someone comes within 100 feet of a Kamaha. He's a f***ing spastic, he wouldn't know proper driving if it lapped him for the ninth time."

Linari admitted that Nicolas' driving was not particularly smart, but that the Japanese team principal's specific complaints were absurd and beyond the scope of what would be considered grounds for a formal complaint.

"Yeah, alright, Nicolas drove like a bit of a gimp last weekend, but that's none of that utter gimboid Mori's concern. If Melville f***s his tyres because he's a brain-dead convict, that's his own fault, accidents happen, you could see Nicolas being a moron miles ahead. If Melville's too much of a brainless s**thead to know better, then just fire the useless c**t!"

Linari wrapped up his tirade by threatening that Mori would not be welcome in the nation he newly calls home, Tropico, whom Linari moved to as director of their motorsport federation.

"El Presidente would not stand for such stupidity. But, knowing Mori, he would be retarded enough to attempt to come to Tropico. That day will be his last experience of a green light!"

Image Image
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Speedcafe wrote:Depault slams Mori comments, despondent about title chances

MRT Team Principal Pierre Depault held back no punches after the Belgian Grand Prix. After a difficult weekend where the team lost the lead in the constructor's championship, he was frank about the team's deficiencies and the challenges going forward.

"We were simply awful all weekend in the wet. At no point did we find a sweet spot with the Dunlops, and it showed by the results." lamented Depault. "6th and a DNF is unacceptable for a team of our standards, and we can't afford any more weekends like that with Fusion continuing to rack up big results and Kjellerup hitting their stride."

When it came to Barii Mori's comments about Phillippe Nicolas, Depault did not hold back any punches for the Japanese driver-owner.

"Barii's comments are extremely rich for him considering he was only ever a C+ player in a field of superstars. Even if Nicolas didn't have a stellar weekend by his high standards, trying to use it as an excuse for his own driver's incompetence is ridiculous. And to make the same accusations of Terry, who's probably a once-in-a-lifetime talent even in the early stages of his career is shameful. He needs to be far more concerned turning his shambolic effort of a team around before worrying about what other people are doing."

With the final race of the European season coming up at Monaco, MRT find themselves trailing in the constructor's championship for the first time this season, with a one point deficit to title rivals Fusion.

AutoFiction wrote:ARWS WRAP: Too little, too late for Kamaha?

Despite a rather fortuitous podium for Akira Yamamura in the challenging Spa conditions, it may have come too late to save the rapidly-souring relationship between Kamaha and engine supplier Yamaha. With Simpson Motorsport starting to find their stride and Venturi showing plenty of promise, Kamaha find themselves in an uphill struggle to retain their works deal with Yamaha for the 2019 season. While no official confirmation has been made, it's rumoured that Yamaha is about to sign a major sponsorship deal with Simpson through subsidiary brand MBK.

ARWS WRAP: Peak have Peaked?

The recent purging of teams in the AutoReject World Series field has proved to be a major boon for Peak Aeroracing Engineering, as it has allowed the team a much easier ride through the notorious merry-go-round of pre-qualifying into the race. However, while the improved results for Peak have proven to be a morale boost for the team, questions about the team's long-term financial viability remain. With reports that major sponsor KPMG has yet to pay any of their sponsorship money for the year, the team might find itself in the position of relying on a pay-driver to make ends meet before too long.

ARWS WRAP: MRT driver search widens as Cassidy plays hardball

As has been widely reported, MRT had been pursuing current Precision F1 driver Dave Cassidy very aggressively over the summer break. However, with the American superstar going under a new management team, he has responded by playing hardball with all interested parties, which could lead to a potentially messy contract situation with the works Mercedes team.

In the meantime, several left-field options have reported to have emerged for the team to choose from. With team principal Pierre Depault remaining tight-lipped on the eventual fate of the second seat, the list of potential suitors for one of the best drives on the grid continues to grow by the day.

ARWS WRAP: Holden sale close

With the growing turmoil within the Rosenforth camp and the manufacturer falling behind in the development race, Holden's eventual withdrawal from the ARWS is looking like a mere formality. Behind closed doors, the wheels have been put in motion for the PSA group to take over the engine program, with an announcement to be expected as soon as next weekend at Monaco. While a number of teams have been linked as the works team for PSA should a sale go through, NRE has looked like the most likely candidate for a works PSA assault on the ARWS.
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
pi314159

Post by pi314159 »

Bastiaan van Nieuwenhuijzen will run the following tests (all focusing on driver development)

12th-14th September at Paul Ricard
3rd-5th October at Paul Ricard
24th-25th October at Paul Ricard
5th-6th November at Fuji Speedway
pasta_maldonado wrote:The stewards have recommended that Alan Jones learns to drive.
Aerond
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Aerond »

2018 Monaco Grand Prix -- Monte Carlo -- 9th September 2018

VENUE: Circuit de Monaco
Length: 3,370 m
Laps: 95

Weather:
Pre-Qualifying: Dry
Qualifying: Dry
Race: Dry

PRE-QUALIFYING

1. Wouter Lamberigts (Blokkmonsta) -- 1.20.710
2. Daniel Martins (Aeroracing) -- 1.20.845 (+0.135)
3. Shinobu Katayama (Venturi) -- 1.20.983 (+0.273)
4. Alessandro Lucarelli (Venturi) -- 1.21.291 (+0.581)
5. Shane Walsh (Gillet) -- 1.21.545 (+0.835)
6. Hansuke Shioya (Aeroracing) -- 1.21.983 (+1.273)

7. Jari Kekkonen (RLR) -- 1.22.179 (+1.469)
8. Gregor Pascal (Blokkmonsta) -- 1.22.302 (+1.592)
9. Quentin Reatherson (PORE) -- 1.22.311 (+1.601)
10. David Neuberg (PORE) -- 1.22.736 (+2.026)
11. Aurelien Moll (Gillet) -- 1.23.059 (+2.349)
12. Miko Fäkkinen (RLR) -- 1.23.268 (+2.558)

** Venturi will skip Pre-Q from Round 14

QUALIFYING

1. Terry Hawkin (Fusion) -- 1.18.867
2. Alberto Carra (MRT) -- 1.19.038 (+0.171)
3. Bastiaan van Nieuwenhuijzen (Kjellerup) -- 1.19.084 (+0.217)
4. Akira Yamamura (Kamaha) -- 1.19.710 (+0.843)
5. Phillippe Nicolas (MRT) -- 1.19.786 (+0.919)
6. Alexey Buyvolov (Simpson) -- 1.20.103 (+1.236)
7. Pippa Mann (Voeckler) -- 1.20.229 (+1.362)
8. Thomas de Bock (Voeckler) -- 1.20.229 (+1.362)
9. Tomo Kazama (Fusion) -- 1.20.268 (+1.401)
10. Nick Nurmester (Kjellerup) -- 1.20.319 (+1.452)
11. Alessandro Lucarelli (Venturi) -- 1.20.534 (+1.667)
12. Shinobu Katayama (Venturi) -- 1.20.542 (+1.675)
13. Mark Dagnall (Jones) -- 1.20.631 (+1.764)
14. Diego Alvarez Torrente (Jones) -- 1.20.806 (+1.939)
15. Naoki Shinjo (USD) -- 1.20.848 (+1.981)
16. Daniel Melville (Kamaha) -- 1.20.975 (+2.108)
17. Danny van Rijkens (NRE) -- 1.21.058 (+2.191)
18. Wouter Lamberigts (Blokkmonsta) -- 1.21.203 (+2.336)
19. John Bean (Mecha) -- 1.21.247 (+2.380)
20. Marko Jantscher (NRE) -- 1.21.343 (+2.476)
21. Marco Bizzarri (USD) -- 1.21.375 (+2.508)
22. Daniel Martins (Aeroracing) -- 1.21.503 (+2.636)
23. Jesus Plaza (Mecha) -- 1.21.637 (+2.770)
24. Jean-Luc Schiller (Simpson) -- 1.21.682 (+2.815)
25. Shane Walsh (Gillet) -- 1.21.692 (+2.825)
26. Aurelien Moll (Gillet) -- 1.21.952 (+3.085)
DNQ. Hansuke Shioya (Aeroracing) -- 1.21.992 (+3.125)
DNQ. Gregor Pascal (Blokkmonsta) -- 1.22.003 (+3.136)

RACE

1. Bastiaan van Nieuwenhuijzen (Kjellerup) -- 2h 11m 36.567
2. Alberto Cara (MRT) -- +16.126
3. Thomas de Bock (Voeckler) -- +57.657
4. Tomo Kazama (Fusion) -- +1 Lap
5. Nick Nurmester (Kjellerup) -- +1 Lap
6. Diego Alvarez Torrente (Jones) -- +1 Lap
7. Alessandro Lucarelli (Venturi) -- +1 Lap
8. Naoki Shinjo (USD) -- +2 Laps
9. Jean-Luc Schiller (Simpson) -- +2 Laps
10. Jesus Plaza (Mecha) -- +3 Laps
11. Danny van Rijkens (NRE) -- +3 Laps
12. Wouter Lamberigts (Blokkmonsta) -- +4 Laps
DNF. Akira Yamamura (Kamaha) -- Suspension
DNF. John Bean (Mecha) -- Oil leak
DNF. Daniel Melville (Kamaha) -- Accident
DNF. Pippa Mann (Voeckler) -- Accident
DNF. Mark Dagnall (Jones) -- Transmission
DNF. Aurelien Moll (Gillet) -- Accident
DNF. Phillippe Nicolas (MRT) -- Accident
DNF. Alexey Buyvolov (Simpson) -- Accident
DNF. Marko Jantscher (NRE) -- Accident
DNF. Marco Bizzarri (USD) -- Transmission
DNF. Shinobu Katayama (Venturi) -- Accident
DNF. Terry Hawkin (Fusion) -- Engine
DNF. Daniel Martins (Aeroracing) -- Accident
DNF. Shane Walsh (Gillet) -- Accident

DOTR Akira Yamamura -- Only failed to score another podium due a late suspension failure.
ROTR Gillet -- Almost failed to Pre-Q; One driver takes each other and then Moll was punted off the track after failing to follow a blue flag.
Fastest Lap Terry Hawkin (Fusion) -- 1.19.258

Achievements

Prison Break: Venturi
Reverse Lockout: Gillet
Cover Album: Voeckler
Cameo: Gillet
Civil War: Gillet

* Tomo Kazama is given a one race ban for taking out Phillippe Nicolas on Lap 25
Ataxia
Not Important

Re: ARWS '18 - Monaco results P15

Post by Ataxia »

Jacques Couteau wrote:Absolutely no luck today. Tomo just got over-excited, and now that's caused all sorts of headaches.

We're really in a spot of bother here, we're not sure who's available to drive the #25 at the next race and we're certainly not going to disrupt Nate's title challenge in AR3.5 by dragging him to South Africa the week before the finale. If we could race with just the one car we would, because this is a shitty scenario losing both Fredo and Tomo in consecutive races.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Rejectsport wrote:EXCLUSIVE: 2019 Voeckler livery leaked?

Is this the way Voeckler's next challenger will look for the 2019 season? Find out with Rejectsport+, only $29.95/mo!

Image Image
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Some Hack wrote:Alain Menu and Jason Plato confirmed as Voeckler ARWS drivers for 2019!

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Fusion would like to take up Biscione's offer to use Nathanael Spencer as cover.

We will also organise a further test:

Donington Park, 6-8 October
Day 1-3: Tomo Kazama, Marko Jantscher (driver development)
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

MRT would like to schedule the following tests between South Africa and Brazil:

Dates: October 2-4
Drivers: Alberto Cara, TBA
Focus: Driver Development
Track: Nurburgring

Dates: October 8-10
Drivers: Alberto Cara, TBA
Focus: Driver Development
Track: Nurburgring
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

So close. SO CLOSE. :glasses:
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
SeedStriker

Post by SeedStriker »

USD will go back to the Red Bull Ring for more testing before the round at Brazil

Oct01: Downforce (Watkinson/Shinjo)
Oct02: Downforce (Watkinson/Shinjo)
Oct03: Driver Development (Shinjo/Bizzarri)
Last edited by SeedStriker on 30 May 2016, 20:03, edited 1 time in total.
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

Andrea Schnass wrote:Just keep bringing the car into on the grid guys. We're making progress.

To score points you must first get onto the grid, something I feel many teams have forgotten this year. With the path we're taking we look pretty healthy for the rest of the season.
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Speedcafe wrote:Depault livid with Kazama

MRT Team Principal Pierre Depault was left seething after the Monaco Grand Prix after what was another difficult weekend for the team. After Phillippe Nicolas had another eventful albeit abbreviated race at the hands of Fusion supersub Tomo Kazama, the sister car of Alberto Cara suffered some unlucky breaks in traffic, costing him the win to Dutch rookie Bastiaan van Nieuwenhuijzen.

When asked about the Nicolas/Kazama incident, the typically forthright German did not hold back.

"Phillippe really should never have been in that position to start with had he not had that earlier spin at the chicane, and that is something we'll be talking to him about in due course as it's been happening far too often," noted Depault. "Regardless of that however, Tomo's move was incredibly clumsy if accidental, and disgraceful if it was deliberate, and that sort of stuff shouldn't be happening in this series at all, and we're happy that the Commission took immediate action on it. It's not the first time she's done something completely crazy like that, and it's just unfortunate we were the victims of her antics this time around."

The incident also took out Simpson's Alexey Buyvolov, who was having one of his best runs all season up to that point. Simpson's eponymous team owner Dave Simpson was later season at the Fusion pits having some choice words with Fusion management before being pulled away by some of his own crew members.

With just 5 races left to run, Alberto Cara remains the closest challenge to Fusion's Terry Hawkin, currently sitting 12 points behind as the series moves into its final block of flyaway events.

AutoFiction wrote:ARWS WRAP: Project BlownPrint

With much talk in the paddock about the future of the ARWS engine market and rules beyond 2020, it's believed that the commission is close to releasing details about the long-term future of the category's regulations. Amongst the various options on the table, it's rumoured that turbo-charging and super-charging could be making a comeback at the insistence of several of the manufacturers.

Having been banned since 2015, the series has operated under a 4.0L naturally aspirated formula, With engines believed to be near the peak of their development cycle however, a new 2.5L forced induction ruleset has been proposed and is currently under consideration. With a ruling expected shortly, the new potential formula would make the cars more difficult to drive and make for some spectacular racing and engine blowups for the fans, making it a potential winner against the competition.

ARWS WRAP: Poor form for PORE

Plus One Racing Engineering have lived up to their name this year, having formed the +1 at the tail of the Pre-Qualifying list all season. Whereas teams around them have made solid progress, PORE seems to be in a holding pattern amidst an uncertain future amid rumours of managerial changes and financial troubles.

The effects have flowed on to their drivers as well, with David Neuberg reportedly furious that the team has refused repeated requests to release him from his contract earlier to pursue alternative options. The growing frustration has resulted in a drop of performance, to the point where the German is now being consistently matched and beaten by his lesser-rated teammate Quieten Reatherson. Not that it matters for much when the pair are fighting for 11th and 12th in Pre-Qualifying.

ARWS WRAP: Curtains for Marko?

All is not well at the NRE camp as Marko Jantscher suffered another race-ending accident and early shower at the Monaco Grand Prix this past weekend. After nabbing a pair of points at the season-opener in Adelaide, the rookie has failed to impress since, and all eyes are now on the Austrian after Martin McFry's earlier dismissal. With a re-signing looking increasingly unlikely with the team, the window for Jantscher to impress other team windows is rapidly closing.

ARWS WRAP: Ardaglou Strikes Out

Kenan Ardaglou has reason to be fuming after this weekend, after already lost the AR3.5 championship lead to Nathanael Cameron. Having arrived in the Monaco paddock hoping to seal a deal with a top team, he instead found himself shut out of the market entirely as his manager continued to play hardball with all and sundry. Having struck out for both the MRT and Jones seats, the best the German can now hope for is a seat in a lower-midfield team on a merry-go-round where all the seats are rapidly being taken. As a result of this failure, Ardaglou is now considering taking up a new manager or going it alone before the 2019 season.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

The Rumour Mill wrote:Peugeot to return?

Groupe PSA marque Peugeot are looking likely for a return to ARWS next season. AutoFiction were first to report a PSA buyout of Holden's current ARWS engine operations, and the Peugeot name seems to be the chosen brand.

Peugeot last raced in the series in 2015, supplying both Prospec and Kingfisher before departing to concentrate on Formula 1 full-time. Having now left F1 at the end of 2017, it appears that the French car company wish to return to top-level motorsport to improve their marketing exposure.

Mecha to link up with Astro?

According to a number of sources, perennial backmarkers Team Mecha Racing are close to signing a deal with the Astro Racing Group to allow the squad access to Astro's successful young driver team.

Mecha have struggled to secure strong drivers in the past few seasons, leaving the team having to sign deals with less-successful racers. The team look primed to secure Nino Barlini, a race-winner in AR3.5 who brings backing from Technogym and Generali Insurance, as well as other Italian companies. Mecha's sister team Takagi Racing Enterprises also look set to secure a deal with Astro's Racing Stars program.

Kurosawa to submit entry?

Japanese entrant Kurosawa Engineering look set to tender an entry to ARWS, according to reports from Japan. Kurosawa race in SANDWICH and also joined the Formula 3 Eurasian field before selling their entry to Status Grand Prix. It is expected that the funds raised will be put towards an ARWS campaign, aided by backing from Panasonic and Osaka Gas.

Should the team enter, they are expected to run an all-Japanese lineup with Hiroto Tojo and Shinobu Katayama the front-runners for a drive. Other rumoured drivers are Yuka Katayama and F3's Kenshin Takahashi, whilst Kazuki Fushida may wish to return from retirement if the team show an interest in his services.
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

Before I leave I want to post one more test for the season at the Nurburgring GP-Stecke for Blokkmonsta:

Course: Nurburgring GP-Strecke
Days: October 7-10

Day 1-3: Downforce
Nicolas Steele (Day 1-3)
Wouter Lamberigts (Day 3)

Day 4: Driver Development
Connor O'Heagan

(Will be done in cooperation with MRT)
Last edited by CaptainGetz12 on 17 Jun 2016, 04:27, edited 1 time in total.
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

CaptainGetz12 wrote:Before I leave I want to post one more test for the season at the Nurburgring GP-Stecke for Blokkmonsta:

Course: Nurburgring GP-Strecke
Days: October 5-8

Day 1-3: Downforce
Nicolas Steele (Day 1-3)
Wouter Lamberigts (Day 3)

Day 4: Driver Development
Connor O'Heagan

MRT would like to invite Blokkmonsta to our private test session instead, as we believe we'd be a good benchmark for you guys. We're running at the Nurburgring on October 2-4 and again on October 8-10