Anti-spam moderators!

The place for discussion of all aspects of the gprejects.com website
FMecha

Re: Anti-spam moderators!

Post by FMecha »

East Londoner wrote:
East Londoner wrote:
pasta_maldonado wrote:What's to stop Joey Zyla registering again under a different name?

Hadn't thought of that. Which potentially means we could get another barage of spam tonight. :|

Looks like me and Pasta called it correctly. I'm guessing we're getting a third round of it tonight. :| :?

Proably not thanks to IP ban from eytl. ;)
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

FMecha wrote:
East Londoner wrote:
East Londoner wrote:
Hadn't thought of that. Which potentially means we could get another barage of spam tonight. :|

Looks like me and Pasta called it correctly. I'm guessing we're getting a third round of it tonight. :| :?

Proably not thanks to IP ban from eytl. ;)

Unless it's a dynamic IP in which case we're back to square one
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

What on earth happened? I assume we got Zyla'd again?
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

Ataxia [BacLettNinj] wrote:What on earth happened? I assume we got Zyla'd again?

Yep, unfortunately

If he has a Dynamic IP we are completely screwed...
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Also don't forget he could just use a proxy and mask his IP. Hopefully etyl listened to my suggestion and implemented it already, in which case this problem won't happen again. Otherwise he will have a lot of work to do later on.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Jocke1

Post by Jocke1 »

takagi_for_the_win wrote:
Jocke1 wrote:Well thank HWNSNBM that it is over for this time. Again.
By advice from Enoch I will not post his crap in the forum again, instead I emailed all who were interested.
If I missed anyone you'll have to say it.

Well if you're emailing them, I wouldn't mind a peek, if its not too much hassle

It's done.
-*:-
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

Stramala [kostas22] wrote:Also don't forget he could just use a proxy and mask his IP. Hopefully etyl listened to my suggestion and implemented it already, in which case this problem won't happen again. Otherwise he will have a lot of work to do later on.

One of us could test it out by registering a new account :)
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
Jocke1

Post by Jocke1 »

East Londoner wrote:I'm guessing we're getting a third round of it tonight. :| :?

Isn't there a saying?

"All good things come in threes"
-*:-
shinjitest

Post by shinjitest »

pasta_maldonado wrote:
Stramala [kostas22] wrote:Also don't forget he could just use a proxy and mask his IP. Hopefully etyl listened to my suggestion and implemented it already, in which case this problem won't happen again. Otherwise he will have a lot of work to do later on.

Still able to register and post without authorisation.
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Jocke1, thanks for the email. And thank you to etyl for clearing up that mess. It's facinating to think what people think they can get up to on the internet...
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

shinjitest wrote:
pasta_maldonado wrote:

Still able to register and post without authorisation.

Well this is bad. We have no safeguards. I could fix this in three minutes, probably Nuppiz too seeing as he knows the phpBB software, but as usual the guys with the knowledge don't have the access rights...

Image Image
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Stramala [kostas22] wrote:
shinjitest wrote:Still able to register and post without authorisation.

Well this is bad. We have no safeguards. I could fix this in three minutes, probably Nuppiz too seeing as he knows the phpBB software, but as usual the guys with the knowledge don't have the access rights...

The difference is that Shinji's IP address has not been blocked, whereas J.Z.'s hopefully has been. Let's hope he doesn't gain access by other means...
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

dr-baker wrote:Let's hope he doesn't gain access by other means...

I absolutely find it annoying when people writes with size 20 letter :evil: :evil: :evil:
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Phoenix wrote:
dr-baker wrote:Let's hope he doesn't gain access by other means...

I absolutely find it annoying when people writes with size 20 letter :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sorry. I just didn't want to give him the idea too obviously. Now you've just made it obvious what I was trying to whisper quietly behind my hand. :roll:
MCard LOLA
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

dr-baker wrote:
Stramala [kostas22] wrote:
shinjitest wrote:Still able to register and post without authorisation.

The difference is that Shinji's IP address has not been blocked, whereas J.Z.'s hopefully has been. Let's hope he doesn't gain access by other means...

OK, uh, I would request you never call him by that abbreviation ever again, the initials J.Z. stand for integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Please don't tarnish it by using it in reference to the mentally deranged spammer.

Image Image
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Stramala [kostas22] wrote:OK, uh, I would request you never call him by that abbreviation ever again, the initials J.Z. stand for integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Please don't tarnish it by using it in reference to the mentally deranged spammer.

Erm, OK. But to whom are you referring? I don't quite get the reference. Jay-Z?
MCard LOLA
pi314159

Post by pi314159 »

dr-baker wrote:
Stramala [kostas22] wrote:OK, uh, I would request you never call him by that abbreviation ever again, the initials J.Z. stand for integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Please don't tarnish it by using it in reference to the mentally deranged spammer.

Javier Zanetti maybe?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Javier_Zanetti
pasta_maldonado wrote:The stewards have recommended that Alan Jones learns to drive.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

pi314159 wrote:
dr-baker wrote:

Javier Zanetti maybe?

4 internets to you Mr Pi. Or should it be 3.14 internets?

Image Image
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

dr-baker wrote:Erm, OK. But to whom are you referring? I don't quite get the reference. Jay-Z?
pi314159 wrote:Javier Zanetti maybe?

Stramala [kostas22] wrote: 4 internets to you Mr Pi. Or should it be 3.14 internets?

Oh, football reference, I see. I know nothing about football. So please forgive my ignorance.
MCard LOLA
FullMetalJack
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by FullMetalJack »

pi314159 wrote:
dr-baker wrote:

Javier Zanetti maybe?

It was obviously going to be Zanetti.
I like the way Snrub thinks!
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

redbulljack14 wrote:It was obviously going to be Zanetti.

Clearly, not to me, it wasn't.
MCard LOLA
roblo97

Post by roblo97 »

Jocke1 wrote:Well thank HWNSNBM that it is over for this time. Again.
By advice from Enoch I will not post his crap in the forum again, instead I emailed all who were interested.
If I missed anyone you'll have to say it.

Can you please pm me the photos if you still have them
Thanks
Mexicola wrote:
shinji wrote:
Mexicola wrote: I'd rather listen to a dog lick its balls. Each to their own, I guess.

Does listening to a dog licking its balls get you excited?

That's between me and my internet service provider.

One of those journalist types.
270 Tube stations in 18:42:50!
roblo97

Post by roblo97 »

Jocke1 wrote:I am not taking anyones side here, yes it was a very strange thing to do (creating 100 threads in 90 minutes).
But to Joey Zyla's defense, that is if he had truthfully filled in his profile statistics, he was only 12 years old.
That is really young.

I remember when I was twelve, the World Wide Web was not used much by the common man.
Personally, my greatest possessions back then were my bike, my NES and the family vcr.
Now, I'm no technophobe, but there is too many options and gadgets for the kids today. It's all a little crazy, to be honest.
I have two younger siblings so I know what I'm talking about.

I actually read through all of his posts and IIRC in one of them, he said he was born in 1990
Mexicola wrote:
shinji wrote:
Mexicola wrote: I'd rather listen to a dog lick its balls. Each to their own, I guess.

Salamander

Post by Salamander »

roblomas52 wrote:
Jocke1 wrote:I am not taking anyones side here, yes it was a very strange thing to do (creating 100 threads in 90 minutes).
But to Joey Zyla's defense, that is if he had truthfully filled in his profile statistics, he was only 12 years old.
That is really young.

I remember when I was twelve, the World Wide Web was not used much by the common man.
Personally, my greatest possessions back then were my bike, my NES and the family vcr.
Now, I'm no technophobe, but there is too many options and gadgets for the kids today. It's all a little crazy, to be honest.
I have two younger siblings so I know what I'm talking about.

I actually read through all of his posts and IIRC in one of them, he said he was born in 1990

I can also say I was born in 1990. When in reality I was born in 1992. In fact I actually did that on another forum because I didn't meet the age limit at the time.
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
roblo97

Post by roblo97 »

Thanks for the email Jocke1, I may have told you guys I have history with that guy :lol:

But in all seriousness, if I was an American and therefore awake at that time(2:30 GMT) I would have posted something nasty in defense as I, like everyone else on here, have a right to defend what we think but what Joey Zyla said took it to far and if I had to post a reply, I will not post what I would have said as I may offend a forum so I shall keep those thoughts to myself but all can say is thank god he is gone!! Also the new Bring Me The Horizon album Sempiternal has a line that sums up what I may have said if the album was out in January instead of April

" You can say I'm just a fool that stands for nothing, Well to that, I say you're a c***"
The song is called Anti vist and the album, Sempiternal is OMFP good :mrgreen:
Mexicola wrote:
shinji wrote:

Londoner

Post by Londoner »

roblomas52 wrote:Also the new Bring Me The Horizon album Sempiternal has a line that sums up what I may have said if the album was out in January instead of April

" You can say I'm just a fool that stands for nothing, Well to that, I say you're a c***"

Are you Oliver Sykes, by any chance? :P

I think if I hadn't come across The Stone Roses (quite by accident as it turned out) about three or so years ago, I would probably be a massive fan of BMTH and similar bands, as I was quite into heavy metal/hard rock when I was 14/15. Ian Brown, John Squire, Mani and Reni completely shifted my music taste towards 90s Britpop and 00s indie rock/pop over the course of 2010. :)
Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

East Londoner wrote:
roblomas52 wrote:Also the new Bring Me The Horizon album Sempiternal has a line that sums up what I may have said if the album was out in January instead of April

Are you Oliver Sykes, by any chance? :P

I think if I hadn't come across The Stone Roses (quite by accident as it turned out) about three or so years ago, I would probably be a massive fan of BMTH and similar bands, as I was quite into heavy metal/hard rock when I was 14/15. Ian Brown, John Squire, Mani and Reni completely shifted my music taste towards 90s Britpop and 00s indie rock/pop over the course of 2010. :)

Ah, BMTH and similar bands, providing a backing track to the death screams of a cat since whenever.
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
Warren Hughes

Post by Warren Hughes »

Nico Rosberg wrote:Break me down mentally? Good luck with that one.

:roll:
roblo97

Post by roblo97 »

I suppose it's a teenage thing listening to metal as for me it's a giant f**k off to the world as you become more rebellious do I think that may be why
Mexicola wrote:
shinji wrote:

roblo97

Post by roblo97 »

Oh shite here we go :lol:
Mexicola wrote:
shinji wrote:

roblo97

Post by roblo97 »

How tempting is it for me to email the links to Joey Zyla's posts to the moderator of that forum and get him banned :ugeek:
Mexicola wrote:
shinji wrote:

Salamander

Post by Salamander »

roblomas52 wrote:I suppose it's a teenage thing listening to metal as for me it's a giant f**k off to the world as you become more rebellious do I think that may be why

roblomas52 wrote:

roblomas52 wrote:How tempting is it for me to email the links to Joey Zyla's posts to the moderator of that forum and get him banned :ugeek:

The edit button. It exists for a reason.
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
roblo97

Post by roblo97 »

BlindCaveSalamander wrote:
roblomas52 wrote:I suppose it's a teenage thing listening to metal as for me it's a giant f**k off to the world as you become more rebellious do I think that may be why

roblomas52 wrote:

roblomas52 wrote:How tempting is it for me to email the links to Joey Zyla's posts to the moderator of that forum and get him banned :ugeek:

The edit button. It exists for a reason.

I tried to edit the first post to include the Warren Hughes post but it wouldn't let me for some strange reason and I completely forgot by the time I made the third post although it is incredibly tempting to post the Joey Zyla posts on that forum Warren mentioned
Mexicola wrote:
shinji wrote:

dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Looks like I missed out on some "fun" again. What's our favourite banned member been up to this time?
MCard LOLA
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Zyla supporting the team on the wrong side of the Tyne? Doesn't surprise me :P

Image Image
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Stramala wrote:

Hmm...I'm beginning to think Zyla is the Mr. Hyde to Jeroen Krautmeir's Dr. Jekyll. Similar ages; similar taste in football teams.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
roblo97

Post by roblo97 »

Stramala wrote:

:lol:
Mexicola wrote:
shinji wrote:

roblo97

Post by roblo97 »

This image at the bottom of that forum rant by Zyla made me laugh as much as the fact that he is still unpopular on his 3rd forum this year :D
Mexicola wrote:
shinji wrote:

FMecha

Post by FMecha »

I have saw Zyla in RaceDepartment and GeneRally forums, actually. :roll:
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
AxelP800

Post by AxelP800 »

Rio Haryanto for the win!
He upon seeing me accidentaly paint Belgian flag rotated 90 deg to right