F2RWRS 2017 // Canada Results UP

In honour of our fallen comrade. Archive of all previous canon series across all disciplines.
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: F2RWRS 2017 / Entries / Pacific Rim Cup / TRISTAN1117

Post by Nessafox »

RonDen has one slot available. RonDen Racing Engineering is a race-winning team, and a perfect learning school for drivers. Are you a race-winner in F3RWRS or AR3.5? This is your chance to shine!

Also i would like to remind people that Justin Case is available to replace your injured; banned, or underperforming drivers.
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
takagi_for_the_win

Post by takagi_for_the_win »

This wrote:RonDen has one slot available. RonDen Racing Engineering is a race-winning team, and a perfect learning school for drivers. Are you a race-winner in F3RWRS or AR3.5? This is your chance to shine!

Also i would like to remind people that Justin Case is available to replace your injured; banned, or underperforming drivers.

He might not be a winner but would you consider Alexander Obolensky? Just as rich as Benoit Voeckler, but the only difference is that he can drive :P
TORA! TORA! TORA!
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

Scuderia Aqua needs an Italian driver for the season. We are looking for one! :geek:
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

takagi_for_the_win wrote:
This wrote:RonDen has one slot available. RonDen Racing Engineering is a race-winning team, and a perfect learning school for drivers. Are you a race-winner in F3RWRS or AR3.5? This is your chance to shine!

He might not be a winner but would you consider Alexander Obolensky? Just as rich as Benoit Voeckler, but the only difference is that he can drive :P

Not even a podium finish? Don't count on it, RonDen is not in it for the money. (altough i've got to admit, he is better than Benoit Voeckler :P )
Aerospeed

Post by Aerospeed »

Matthias Valsattis linked to Aston drive
Reports are coming out that the recovering Latvian driver, who got injured during the 2016 F2RWRS season with Gulf Racing. Valsattis also won his first race for the team at Long Beach. Reports are coming out that Aston boss Brett Johnson is offering him a huge sum of money, something which he has not done to any driver before. Those rumours, though, are as yet unconfirmed.
Mistakes in potatoes will ALWAYS happen :P
Trulli bad puns...
IN JAIL NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

L'Equipe wrote:Aston too slow...again!

In what is just the latest of a string of gaffes by Aston Martin F2RWRS chiefs, team principal Brett Johnson has publically declared interest in signing the already contracted Matthias Valsattis.

"I don't understand how this guy isn't completely ashamed of himself," said one Simpson Motorsports insider. "Simpson penned the deal a long time ago. It's been public knowledge for a long time. And Johnson waits until now to declare he wants to sign him. A bit late, no?"

This is just the last in a string of botched press statements by Johnson, who have yet to sign replacements for departees Jordan Davies and Alessandro Marchesi. Marie Simon is widely expected to take the first drive, having replaced Marchesi mid-season in 2016, and having signed for partner team ArrowTech in F1RWRS.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

Autosport wrote:Dorval confirmed for F2RWRS drive
After examining different possibilities, the Gillet Ecurie Nationale Belge outfit decided to hire AR 3.5 stalwart Alexandre Dorval to drive the second car alongside Jason Hamilton for the upcoming F2RWRS season. The young Belgian, unaffiliated with Gillet's young driver programme, has previously driven for the team in the non-championship 2015 Tropican Grand Prix, retiring from an accident.
kevinbotz wrote:Cantonese is a completely nonsensical f*cking alien language masquerading as some grossly bastardised form of Chinese

Gonzo wrote:Wasn't there some sort of communisim in the East part of Germany?
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

updated
Backmarker

Post by Backmarker »

the Masked Lapwing wrote:If Backmarker is around, how would Renato Bulku like a promotion to the F2RWRS for the Young Lions? Now that someone who isn't going to butcher his performance file is running it, he should be somewhat competitive :P

Presuming that Renato Bulku's brain is back where it belongs inside his skull after that crash in IFRC, he'd be happy to race in F2RWRS.
The Iceman Waiteth
What if Kimi Räikkönen hadn't got his chance in 2001?
the Masked Lapwing

Post by the Masked Lapwing »

Backmarker wrote:
the Masked Lapwing wrote:If Backmarker is around, how would Renato Bulku like a promotion to the F2RWRS for the Young Lions? Now that someone who isn't going to butcher his performance file is running it, he should be somewhat competitive :P

Presuming that Renato Bulku's brain is back where it belongs inside his skull after that crash in IFRC, he'd be happy to race in F2RWRS.

Excellent! Bulku will be the second driver for the Holden Young Lions in both the PRC and main season :D
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
Aerospeed

Post by Aerospeed »

Aston boss Johnson apologizes for Valsattis gaffe - blames staff error for mistake
In the wake of Aston boss Brett Johnson allegedly offered a contract to Matthias Valsattis, when he was already signed by Simpson Motorsports. "I checked with the staff to see if Valsattis had been signed," said Johnson. "They said that they weren't, and I immediately made that silly press statement to drive up interest and hopefully get his agent in touch. When I did, I realized my mistake." Johnson stated that it was all in good intentions, and that he didn't intend to sabotage the deal Valsattis had with Simpson.

---

OOC: If I sign Simon, who is already an ArrowTech test driver, would that count as double-dutying? Thanks :)
Trulli bad puns...
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Aerospeed wrote:OOC: If I sign Simon, who is already an ArrowTech test driver, would that count as double-dutying? Thanks :)

She is a test driver, so she doesn't drive in races. Double dutying is where two drivers race full-time in two series at the same time. If Simon has to drive in F1RWRS becuase one of the ArrowTech drivers is injured, it's not double dutying. If you sack an ArrowTech driver and replace them with Simon, that's double dutying.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

Biscione wrote:
Aerospeed wrote:OOC: If I sign Simon, who is already an ArrowTech test driver, would that count as double-dutying? Thanks :)

She is a test driver, so she doesn't drive in races. Double dutying is where two drivers race full-time in two series at the same time. If Simon has to drive in F1RWRS becuase one of the ArrowTech drivers is injured, it's not double dutying. If you sack an ArrowTech driver and replace them with Simon, that's double dutying.

Yep, Biscione's got it right. Marie Simon is free to race in F2RWRS until she becomes a full-time F1RWRS driver and/or breaches the experience limit.
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
DanielPT
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by DanielPT »

Main Season
Team Name: Licor Beirão Portugal Racing (Portuguese)
Chassis: DALLARA
Engine: Yes, it will be called Daihatsu Zeetec-R2/16
#25 Johannes Rueckert (German)
#26 João António Soares (Portuguese)

Pacific Rim Cup
Team Name: Licor Beirão Portugal Racing (Portuguese)
#25 Johannes Rueckert (German)
#26 João António Soares (Portuguese)
Livery: No, the livery can be the same.
Colin Kolles on F111, 2011 HRT challenger: The car doesn't look too bad; it looks like a modern F1 car.
tristan1117
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by tristan1117 »

Am I still needed on this thread?
CoopsII wrote:On occasion I have ventured into the PMM forum but beat a hasty retreat soon after as it resembles some sort of bad acid trip in there
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

tristan1117 wrote:Am I still needed on this thread?

Well, you still need to sign a second driver.

If everyone could confirm their drivers for the Pacific Rim Cup as soon as possible, that'd be great, so I could get on with making a start to the season.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

I know Pasta would rather people did their own liveries, but if you don't have the means to/want to, just chuck your requests to my inbox. I am more than happy to help out.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Ataxia wrote:I know Pasta would rather people did their own liveries, but if you don't have the means to/want to, just chuck your requests to my inbox. I am more than happy to help out.

Just to add to this, I've withdrawn my initial request for everyone to do their own. (As let's be honest, it wasn't going to happen) :P

So, if you need a livery done, post with a description of how you want the car to look.

TMLW - If you want an adaption of the A24 ZimSport livery, I can do that for you.
the Masked Lapwing

pasta_maldonado wrote:TMLW - If you want an adaption of the A24 ZimSport livery, I can do that for you.

Nah, I'm in the process of making a livery for myself. The template's annoying the hell out of me though, so I may end up asking you to do it anyway :P
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
FMecha

Re: F2RWRS 2017 / Confirm Pacific Rim Cup entries

Post by FMecha »

Base model of Aqua's livery:

Sponsors will be Barilla, Parmalat, Ferrari, and if possible, Agip. :)
takagi_for_the_win

Post by takagi_for_the_win »

Once more, Alexander Obolensky would like to reiterate his desire to compete in F2RWRS this season. Yes, he'll even drive for Aqua :P
TORA! TORA! TORA!
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

I am glad you have scrapped the make your own livery rule, worst rule in the history of the PMMF considering my (and likely others) lack of artistic skill

That being said, anyone willing to make a hack Red Bull livery for me, Johnson and Prost will take a car each at the Pacific rim
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

RonDenisDeletraz wrote:I am glad you have scrapped the make your own livery rule, worst rule in the history of the PMMF considering my (and likely others) lack of artistic skill

That being said, anyone willing to make a hack Red Bull livery for me, Johnson and Prost will take a car each at the Pacific rim

Well, it does take quite a lot of effort on our part, and because there's not a great many people who do liveries I can understand why Pasta would suggest that idea. That said, I've always been happy to help, and I'll definitely try and make a cool Red Bull livery if you want.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
Turbogirl

F2RWRS 2017 Templates!

Post by Turbogirl »

For those of you who want to make their F2RWRS liveries with the actual templates for the featured chassis (for the wiki, of course), I've uploaded them here. Hope you like them! :)
SuperAguri
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by SuperAguri »

Main Season
Team Name: Falik Arrows (NGR)
Chassis: DALLARA
Engine: Cosworth
Number, as assigned above: TBC

Pacific Rim Cup
Team Name: Falik Arrows (NGR)
Livery: Same

Livery - http://formularejects.com/imageupload/images/falik.png (with the Western Union Logo on the front and rear wings)
<@Ataxia> these people are making a mess of their crepe suzettes
RonDenisDeletraz

Ataxia wrote:
RonDenisDeletraz wrote:I am glad you have scrapped the make your own livery rule, worst rule in the history of the PMMF considering my (and likely others) lack of artistic skill

Well, it does take quite a lot of effort on our part, and because there's not a great many people who do liveries I can understand why Pasta would suggest that idea. That said, I've always been happy to help, and I'll definitely try and make a cool Red Bull livery if you want.

Thanks for that
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: F2RWRS 2017

Right, with everything kicking off again, I need the following from the following people:

Need to name one and/or two drivers for the Pacific Rim Cup
Aston Martin
Falik Arrows
Aeroracing Engineering
Jones Racing
Aqua

Need to post a livery/livery idea
Voeckler
Jones
Licor Beirao

These things need to be done by Friday, 27th June, or your team will not compete in this season.

Main season drivers are not required just yet, for your information.
Last edited by pasta_maldonado on 21 Jun 2014, 16:48, edited 2 times in total.
Aerospeed

Re: F2RWRS 2017 // TEAM OWNERS!

Post by Aerospeed »

Pacific Rim Cup:
Team Name: Aston Martin Motor Racing (GBR/UK)
#7 Marie Simon (France)
#8 Benoit Voeckler (France)
Livery: Same

Just fishing out who I'm interested in racing for the Pacific Rim Cup (if they do well, I might hire them for the #8!) in no specific order:
Akira Yamamura
Lukas Zuber
Nathanael Cameron
Franc Piscine
Victoria Desai

Edit - Yup...
Last edited by Aerospeed on 20 Jun 2014, 22:37, edited 1 time in total.
Trulli bad puns...
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Aerospeed wrote:
Just fishing out who I'm interested in racing for the Pacific Rim Cup (if they do well, I might hire them for the #8!) in no specific order:
Akira Yamamura
Lukas Zuber
Nathanael Cameron
Franc Piscine
Victoria Desai

I already have a contract for Desai in AR3.5.
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Aerospeed wrote:Akira Yamamura
Lukas Zuber
Nathanael Cameron
Franc Piscine
Victoria Desai

Zuber already has a contract with Hunky Dory Glory Racing for the PRC (tristan1117), and Piscine has a contract with MRT.
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

pasta_maldonado wrote:
Aerospeed wrote:Akira Yamamura
Lukas Zuber
Nathanael Cameron
Franc Piscine
Victoria Desai

Zuber already has a contract with Hunky Dory Glory Racing for the PRC (tristan1117), and Piscine has a contract with MRT.

Also, I'm pretty sure Phoenix wants to keep Akira Yamamura with Aeroracing for the time being. As for Nathanael Cameron, well, I think WarrenHughes has left the PMMF by now, and if that's the case, Cameron won't be signing for anyone.
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
the Masked Lapwing

pasta_maldonado wrote:Need to name one and/or two drivers for the Pacific Rim Cup
Holden Young Lions

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6967&start=40#p300520

Pasta pls :P
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
RonDenisDeletraz

Cave Johnson and Sebastien Prost will drive with Red Bull in both the Pacific Cup and main season

MinardiFan95

Post by MinardiFan95 »

Mattias Valsattis will drive for Simpson Motorsport in both the Pacific Rim Cup and the main season.

Also, here are the Simpson liveries - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0NIgz ... sp=sharing
This is a cool spot.
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

pasta_maldonado wrote:Right, with everything kicking off again, I need the following from the following people:

Need to name one and/or two drivers for the Pacific Rim Cup
Simpson Motorsports
Aston Martin
Falik Arrows
Aeroracing Engineering
Jones Racing
Aqua
RBWRT

Need to post a livery/livery idea
Simpson
Voeckler
Jones
Licor Beirao
Hunk Dory Glory

These things need to be done by Friday, 27th June, or your team will not compete in this season.

Main season drivers are not required just yet, for your information.

Yui Megumi will be definitely on one of the Aqua car. I might also provisionally sign Roberto Dinella but that's status quo for now until AndreaModa approves. :)
(This is for both Pacific Rim and regular season, by the way)
tristan1117
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by tristan1117 »

Hunky Dory would like a green, gold and white livery, if anyone can make that for me.
CoopsII wrote:On occasion I have ventured into the PMM forum but beat a hasty retreat soon after as it resembles some sort of bad acid trip in there
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

tristan1117 wrote:Hunky Dory would like a green, gold and white livery, if anyone can make that for me.

Yep, I can handle that. Any preferences as to what areas of the car are which colour? Also, if you have any sponsor requests, now is the time to say.
SuperAguri
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by SuperAguri »

Prince Falik wrote:For the Pacific Rim cup we will sign the talented duo of

Yuko Katayama
Hwok Kwol-Cho

Yes, yes, yes. They wil drive very well for Falik Arrows.
<@Ataxia> these people are making a mess of their crepe suzettes
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

F2RWRS Calendar for 2017:

1. Image Australian Grand Prix // Adelaide Street Circuit // March 5th
2. Image Malaysian Grand Prix // Sepang International // March 19th
3. Image British Grand Prix // Brands Hatch // April 2nd
4. Image Italian Grand Prix // Monza // April 16th
5. Image Austrian Grand Prix // Red Bull Ring // May 7th
6. Image Canadian Grand Prix // Road Gatineau // May 21st
7. Image Quebec Grand Prix // Circuit du Gilles Villeneuve // May 28th
8. Image American Grand Prix // Watkins Glen International // June 11th
9. Image Brandenburg Grand Prix // Eurospeedway Lausitz // July 6th
10. Image German Grand Prix // Norisring // July 16th
11. Image North Sea Grand Prix // Zandvoort // July 23rd
12. Image South African Grand Prix // Kyalami // August 6th
13. Image Belgian Grand Prix // Spa-Francorchamps // September 3rd
14. Image Monaco Grand Prix // Monaco // September 17th
15. Image Moroccan Grand Prix // Marrakech Street Circuit // October 1st
16. Image Japanese Grand Prix // Fuji Speedway // October 29th
17. Image Macau Grand Prix // Circuit Guia Macau // November 12th

Comments are welcome.
Aerospeed

Re: F2RWRS 2017 // Calendar Published// TEAM OWNERS!

Post by Aerospeed »

What is Road Gatineau? Sounds interesting.

Like the idea for a Quebec GP. Though if it was up to me I'd use Mosport.

Nice to see Macau in there :)
Trulli bad puns...