2016 F1RDS Season - END OF SEASON & Post-season testing

In honour of our fallen comrade. Archive of all previous canon series across all disciplines.
Rasmus

Re: 2016 F1RDS Season - Driver Needed

Post by Rasmus »

Ataxia wrote:As discussed in chat, Ecurie Prenois need a new driver as Suomanen appears to be moving up to F3RWRS full time. Any takers?

Veli Waltari, 17, is interested. He has one race in F3RWRS as experience but feels he deserves a new chance! :D
Blog about all things motorsport - http://motorsportist.wordpress.com/
Ataxia
Not Important

Re: 2016 F1RDS Season

Post by Ataxia »

2016 F1RDS Grand Prix of Turkey - Istanbul Park - Qualifying 1

Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: 2016 F1RDS Season - Istanbul - Qualifying 1

Post by Nuppiz »

Looks like Võsu has woken up from her slumber. :)
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
pi314159

Post by pi314159 »

YES!, Gauthier on pole. Pereira is only 20th, but he couldn't set a time in the first session, and we'll give him the time he needs to get used to the car.
pasta_maldonado wrote:The stewards have recommended that Alan Jones learns to drive.
Shizuka

Post by Shizuka »

Nuppiz wrote:Looks like Võsu has woken up from her slumber. :)

So did V-Sport. Hopefully the quali result wasn't fluke!

Code: Select all

14:03   RaikkonenPlsCare   There's some water in water
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

2015 F1RDS Grand Prix of Turkey - Istanbul - Race 1

POSITIVES:

+++ Matt Grove: The Australian made an excellent start in his Crusaders car, passing polesitter Gauthier into turn one to lead. He then kept up some metronomic pace, managing the gap between himself and 2nd place to ensure no sneak attacks from behind. This proved to be a good tactic, as Gauthier managed to lock up on lap 4 and gave Grove an even bigger lead. Excellent driving by Grove, who had his critics by the end of last season. It seems a change of team has done him good.

++ Stan Frankham: Frankham was impressive in his V-Sport today; having a wonderful start, the Brit beat his team-mate Reith off the line and passed Vosu into turn 1. Spending the race fighting primarily with Reith, his younger team-mate showed he's still got much to learn by spinning off at turn 12 and having to wait to rejoin the race. Frankham, however, gave a no-nonsense performance to take him to the podium. Although Feldhoffer gave him a run for his money late on, the V-Sport driver had the measure of him.

+ Team Echoften: An impressive job by the Dutch team. Although he was right up with Frankham towards the end, Feldhoffer had a slightly slower-burning race than the man he finished behind on track. The German was still impressive, but his progress through the field was a lot more under-the-radar. A fine drive to 4th place will hold him in good stead for the second race. Mestach had a poorer qualifying session than his team-mate, but the Belgian was very proactive in taking some points and made excellent moves on the likes of Kurniawan and Anger en route to a 7th place.

NEGATIVES:

- Manuel Riva: The Mexican would have been disappointed with his race today. Grove proved that the Crusaders team could get a good setup ready for the race, and qualifying in 8th it was expected that Riva would deliver too. However, his pace was uncharacteristically tardy and was slowly pushed out of the points. He was catching up to Kurniawan towards the end, but it was too little, too late.

-- Behrman Reith: Reith was doing a wonderful job at the start; fighting Frankham and Vosu for 3rd, it appeared that he'd get his first points of the year. However, he then spun from 3rd defending from his team-mate, although the error was completely unenforced. Flustered, he couldn't get the car going again until all the other cars had passed. Not the right way to go about scoring points.

--- Scuderia Alitalia: Having improved so much from last year, one could be forgiven for expecting more from the Italian team. As it goes, the qualifying was poor, and so Barlini had a pretty anonymous race. However, it was more alarming to see Mineiro completely slide down the order and although he eventually pitted, the team found nothing wrong and sent the Brazilian on his way. A really disappointing race from Linari's junior team, and they'll really have to knuckle down if they're going to improve for Race Two.

RESULTS:

Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
Salamander

Re: 2016 F1RDS Season - Istanbul - RACE 1!

Post by Salamander »

Aimée Gauthier wrote:Again, it was unfortunate that we were unable to convert pole into a win, but we simply did not have a car that could keep up with Grove over the race distance. Still, I was able to continue scoring well and keep my title challenge strong by holding off everyone else. If I had a better start, I might have won, but it is important to continue scoring and not waste a race by having a silly accident.
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

2016 F1RDS Grand Prix of Turkey - Istanbul - Qualifying 2

Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

2016 F1RDS Grand Prix of Turkey - Istanbul - Race 2

POSITIVES

+++ Nino Barlini: Although starting from second behind Thomas Butler, Barlini got a handy start and was able to close up to Butler early on. Following the NRE out of turn 8, the Italian managed to find some excellent traction and slingshot past Butler on the straight before turn 9. He managed the lead exceedingly well to become the first double race winner in this season of F1RDS. Although Butler and Vosu chased hard, Barlini had the measure of both.

++ Nurminen Racing Engineering: Having finally rid themselves of the dead weight that was Florian Grunewald, both cars finished on the podium as the Finnish team finally look to have a pair of well-matched drivers. Butler lost the lead on the first lap, but it wasn't for the lack of trying. Vosu chased hard as well, and although she had a slight hiccup when she was a touch overzealous in trying to pass Barlini when in second. However, a very strong result from NRE.

+ Definitely Maybe Racing: The Manchester-based squad haven't been able to shine as much as last year, but their first double points finish of 2016 will certainly help to boost their season. Angel Jose Castaneda qualified quite well and made the most of it, whilst Jari Lappalainen was impressive in coming 9th, despite having to overcome the midfield which is famously difficult to come out of.

NEGATIVES

- The Crusaders: Having won the first race, The Crusaders really ought to have done better in the second race. A poor qualifying from Matt Grove nixed those chances, but Manuel Riva really should have collected more than one point after starting 9th on the grid. The Mexican was quite racy in the first half of proceedings, but managed to drop behind the DMRs later on. Not what they'd have wanted.

-- Red Bull World Race Team: RBWRT are a team with two ultra-quick drivers, yet they seem to be wasted somewhat in the Australian outfit. Having had flashes of pace throughout the year, it was disappointing to see them languishing towards the back. Qualifying seems to be their weakest area, which is surprising considering that it's an aspect Miguel Silva was great at last year.

--- Aimée Gauthier: Gauthier was 2nd in the first race, and assured the paddock that she'd be victorious come race two. After qualifying 10th, people expected the Ecurie Prenois driver to at least be within the points after the sixteen laps had elapsed. However it was as if the poor qualifying had dented her confidence, as she looked uncharacteristically sluggish throughout the race. A blip, perhaps, but she certainly had the potential to do a lot better.

RESULTS

Shizuka

Re: 2016 F1RDS Season - Istanbul - RACE 2 Online!

Post by Shizuka »

Eh, I knew that this would happen... :oops:

Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Võsu to become the next winless champion? :D Great to see Butler performing well too, this should help us in the TC.
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

Driver looking for a drive:

Randall Wade
DOB: 15 Mar 1998
Nationality: USA

Looking for experience in racing.

Enquire to manager V8fan12.
Owner of the Peak Motorsport Group.

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
roblo97

Post by roblo97 »

V8fan12 wrote:Driver looking for a drive:

Randall Wade
DOB: 15 Mar 1998
Nationality: USA

Looking for experience in racing.

Enquire to manager V8fan12.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6546&start=40
Mexicola wrote:
shinji wrote:
Mexicola wrote: I'd rather listen to a dog lick its balls. Each to their own, I guess.

Does listening to a dog licking its balls get you excited?

That's between me and my internet service provider.

One of those journalist types.
270 Tube stations in 18:42:50!
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

Can I please go on the waiting list?

Thanks.
Owner of the Peak Motorsport Group.

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
Ataxia
Not Important

Re: 2016 F1RDS Season - Magny-Cours - Qualifying Un

Post by Ataxia »

2016 F1RDS Grand Prix of France - Magny-Cours - Qualifying 1

NRE had a driver on pole for the second race running, as Anu Võsu took her first pole of the season ahead of team-mate Thomas Butler. Impressive in his form was Portuguese driver Diego Pereira, who beat Aimée Gauthier to 4th on the grid in only his second race weekend. Plus One also seem revitalised after disposing of Brit Jack Connolly; rookie Pierre St. Laurent took 6th and Daniela Anger took 8th for the Cambridgeshire-based team. Last on the grid is Matt Grove, who had limited running in qualifying due to a gearbox issue.

Ataxia
Not Important

Re: 2016 F1RDS Season - Magny-Cours - Qualifying Un

Post by Ataxia »

2016 F1RDS Grand Prix of France - Magny-Cours - Race 1

POSITIVES:

+++ Nurminen Racing Engineering - The Finnish team were on blistering form today with Võsu taking her first win of the full 2016 season, followed by Thomas Butler. Having started together on the grid, Butler was overtaken by a fast-starting Mineiro and had to wait until lap four until he could re-pass the Brazilian. Võsu on the other hand led from start to finish, pulling out enough of a lead to see that she wasn't beaten at Magny-Cours.

++ Diego Pereira - Not much was known about the Portuguese driver as he replaced F3RWRS-bound Tuomas Suomanen at Ecurie Prenois, but after a steady first weekend Pereira really came to the fore in Magny-Cours. He drew many admirers for having beaten Aimée Gauthier in qualifying, and although she was faster in the initial stages of the race she was defended from well. Although the Prenois team would have preferred to have seen Gauthier in front, a few engine hiccups meant that she dropped down to 9th by the race's end, as Pereira grabbed 3rd place to help the French team get some good points.

+ Plus One Racing Engineering - The wheels came off for the British team last year when Canadian hotshot Gary Pacer disappeared off to F3RWRS, and it's taken time for them to get back into shape. Daniela Anger has had some good drives so far this season, but the recently sacked Jack Connolly flattered to deceive as he'd shown great pace in the Winter Cup. With newboy Pierre St. Laurent, the future looks brighter. The team appeared revitalised, and both drivers picked up some very valuable points. They'll be hoping this becomes the stimulus for a turnaround in fortunes.

NEGATIVES

- Castaneda, Nicchi, Grove and Mestach - All four drivers were poor this race, for differing reasons. Grove and Mestach should be trying to challenge for points, but instead were all too happy to hang back and disappoint everyone meaning that their title aspirations have taken some relatively large hits. On the other hand, we have Nicchi and Castaneda who were just underwhelmingly slow. Nicchi has the security of the Octan stable, but Castaneda must be living on borrowed time now as DMR boss Liam McGuigan wishes for another Jerry de Boer.

-- Patrick Feldhoffer - The German had a bit of a rubbish weekend, which culminated in his transmission giving up right at the very end. There's not much to tell, as Feldhoffer had an uncharacteristically slow qualifying and an equally dreadful race.

--- Telstra Racing Rosenforth - Yes, they were out of the points anyway. Yes, Fuamatu and Grey weren't as proactive as Rosenforth would have liked them to be. So why are they being placed in the most negative section of the race review? Because someone in the team decided to short fuel both cars to such an extent that they'd both retire half-way around the last lap. I wouldn't want to be in their garage...

RESULTS:

Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: 2016 F1RDS Season - Magny-Cours - Race 1!

Post by Nuppiz »

That was a perfect race! NREs 1-2 and Anger 6th with FL. Here's hoping for a repeat in the second start. :D
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

SERIES NEWS

For next season, I'm going to implement a few new things.

Firstly, I'm going to try to move away from GP2 and possibly change to rFactor, provided it runs on my laptop. GP2 is wonderfully easy to customise, but it's quite restrictive in what I want to do for 2017. I hope that rFactor will allow me to do the following:

- Add an extra team to the grid. I think 28 cars is a good number, and although I could do this with GP2 it would require two cars to DNQ which isn't entirely fair in a low-priority series.
- Introduce clear sprint and feature races. The feature races will be much the same as they are now; around 15-25 laps of a circuit in low-powered cars will give about a 40 minute race. For the sprint races, there will be around 10-15 laps depending on the circuit length, where the first 10 cars on the grid are reversed. The points system will also need to change, and I anticipate giving the first 15 cars points in the feature race, and the first 12 cars points in the sprint race.
- Introduce more easily customisable templates. GP2's template is more restrictive than a coffin, so I intend to make it so that people are more creative with their liveries.
- Possible streaming of races.

Hopefully these things make the series a little more interesting, as the current settings lead the race to be somewhat processional.

Because the series is undergoing a shakeup, it would feel right if we had a nice, fresh name. If all these changes come to fruition (I'll know mid-January if they're possible) then the series will become AutoReject 2.0 in deference to the engine capacity of the cars.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Ataxia wrote:Because the series is undergoing a shakeup, it would feel right if we had a nice, fresh name. If all these changes come to fruition (I'll know mid-January if they're possible) then the series will become AutoReject 2.0 in deference to the engine capacity of the cars.

I have to disagree with this. F1RDS does well as a series moniker, and AutoReject 2.0 sounds, to be entirely frank, quite horrible. The name should stay as it is!
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
HawkAussie

Post by HawkAussie »

Ataxia wrote:Because the series is undergoing a shakeup, it would feel right if we had a nice, fresh name. If all these changes come to fruition (I'll know mid-January if they're possible) then the series will become AutoReject 2.0 in deference to the engine capacity of the cars.

Please don't change the name, because it just sounds boring and shows nothing about development.
Officially Retired
Hound55

Re: 2016 F1RDS Season - Magny-Cours - Race 1/News For 2017

Post by Hound55 »

Two warnings with rFactor.

1. You can't save and load races in rFactor like you can in GP2.
2. Vanilla rFactor lacks a grid editor. You will have to download one. I found this one that I will use. Link

And rFactor has a free demo on their website if you didn't know. That way you can tell is you can run it or not.
LONG LIVE MARUSSIA

Things I was wrong about:
Kimi to Ferrari, Perez out of McLaren, Maldonado to Lotus, Kobash comes back, Gutierrez stays, Chilton stays, Boullier leaves Lotus.

I stream Ustream, we all scream for PRC.
Ataxia
Not Important

Re: 2016 F1RDS Season - Magny-Cours - Race 1/News For 2017

Post by Ataxia »

2016 F1RDS Grand Prix of France - Magny-Cours - Race 2

@Hound55: I'll check it out in January when I'm back at university; home internet is diabolically slow.

@Stramala & HawkAussie: Oh, I'm changing it. Hopefully it'll end up having a bit of context, depending on whether a deal can be struck elsewhere. The problem with the name is that the abbreviation is a) misleading to the casual observer with the "1" in the name, and b) is too similar to F1RICS. I wanted to create a clear and different "brand", if you will, that allows people to see at a glance what the series is about. AutoReject is a nice, succinct name with a clear message what it's about and although it maintains a tie with the RWRS it's clear that it's a bit different. The "2.0" designation shows to all that it's a low-capacity engine formula, which to all motorsport fans (well, most of them) will show it's for the younger drivers.

I also feel the name change is necessary to ensure that the series is fresh in all aspects. Usually, I'd cave in to the "stronger" voices simply because I live to upset as few people as possible, but this time I'm standing my ground.

We'll see how things work out.
Salamander

Re: 2016 F1RDS Season - Magny-Cours - News For 2017/Quali 2

Post by Salamander »

Aimee Gauthier wrote:The last race was a complete disaster for me. I must rectify this and win this next race in order to restore the proper order of things.
Everything's great.
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

I am far from convinced about the name change. AutoReject 2.0 sounds like something I would find in the bargain bin at my local EB Games store.
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

eurobrun wrote:I am far from convinced about the name change. AutoReject 2.0 sounds like something I would find in the bargain bin at my local EB Games store.

Well, it is a bargain bin series...
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

Sandy Grey wrote:This is a fantastic opportunity for a huge result. Rosenforth need one badly.

Thomas Butler wrote:A real shame that the car, after the exploits of the last few races, seems to be a tad off the pace here. Oh well, at least it is proving to be a most delightful chassis to pilot, unlike that piece of excrement I drove last season.

Liam McGuigan, after qualifying ended wrote:Image

YOU'RE F***ING USELESS AJ. THREE RACES, THREE RACES AND IF THERE'S NO F***ING IMPROVEMENT, GET THE F**K OUTTA HERE. JARI, SORT OUT OR SHIP OUT!
Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

2016 F1RDS Grand Prix of France - Magny-Cours - Race 2

Not much to tell, can't be arsed with a review for this one. Results are as follows:

RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

Ataxia wrote:
eurobrun wrote:I am far from convinced about the name change. AutoReject 2.0 sounds like something I would find in the bargain bin at my local EB Games store.

Well, it is a bargain bin series...

I do agree that a name change would do the series good, but I think there are plenty of better names than AutoReject.
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Aimee Gauthier wrote:Although we have retaken second in the championship, and the driver ahead of us has a year more experience that myself, I still feel this is unacceptable. We did not have the pace to challenge the drivers ahead of this, and I am accepting nothing less than a victory at this stage. To only come 5th is an embarrassment - we must do better in the second half of the season.
Everything's great.
Ataxia
Not Important

Re: 2016 F1RDS Season - Magny-Cours - Race 2 Results

Post by Ataxia »

2016 F1RDS Round of Germany - Norisring - Qualifying

Londoner

Re: 2016 F1RDS Season - Norisring - Qualifying

Post by Londoner »

Sandy Grey wrote:In the top 6, and comfortably beating my team mate again. Sure does seem like it's gonna be a good afternoon.

Thomas Butler wrote:Unfortunately, attempting to hook this car up with this circuit has proven harder than well, something quite hard. Maybe tomorrow shall bring better gains.

Liam McGuigan, looking at the top half of the results wrote:That's more like it Jari mate! Big points tomorrow please. Now, where did AJ qualify.

Liam McGuigan, seeing AJ's lowly grid position wrote:Image
[/quote]

Castaneda has this race and the next one to get a good result, otherwise the dole office beckons for him.
Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

FFS guys, get it together. Gauthier and Vosu locking out the front row while you lot are 8th and No Mans Land. Sort it or the title race is over already!!

Image Image
Salamander

Re: 2016 F1RDS Season - Magny-Cours - Race 2 Results

Post by Salamander »

Aimée Gauthier wrote:Pole position is nice, but I must still show everyone else that they are unable to withstand my superior talent.
Everything's great.
Shizuka

Post by Shizuka »

Talk about up-and-down performance... :?

Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

2016 F1RDS Grand Prix of Germany - Norisring - Race

POSITIVES:

+++ Sandy Grey & Miguel Silva - A similar race for both drivers; opportunistic passes and good fortune allowed Grey to clock up his first victory in the main series from 6th on the grid. Behind him, Silva finally put together a good race weekend to grab fourteen much-needed points to help relieve his wilting second season.

++ Jari Lappalainen - Having received a call-to-arms from team boss Liam McGuigan, Lappalainen managed to find himself on the podium come the end of the race. A good start helped the Finn cut through the traffic jam that was turn 1, and he maintained good pace throughout.

+ Nurminen Racing Engineering - The Finnish team had a very strong race; far stronger than their results suggest. Thomas Butler took a handy 5th after starting from 12th, and Anu Vosu pinched the lead from Aimée Gauthier at the start and dictated the pace before a puncture cruelly ended her victory hopes on lap 20. Strong, assured performances from both, but luck ended up being a factor.

NEGATIVES:

- Ecurie Prenois - Having got Gauthier to pole, the French team could have been forgiven for being hopeful about their chances. Gauthier lost the lead to Vosu, but re-inherited it once the Estonian had retired. However, on the last lap a brake problem surfaced on Gauthier's car and she had to pit losing a precious win. Her team-mate Pereira salvaged a point too, but a haul of 4 points is far less than expected.

-- Reliability - The Norisring circuit always throws up a surprise, and it appeared that the usually-robust RDS package was somewhat problematic in Nuremburg. The transmission was a weak point, and the officials will be doing their best to get the equipment back up to scratch.

--- Mustafa Kurniawan - Running in 6th place and with the fastest lap in the bag, Kurniawan decided he didn't much like his front wing and promptly took it off against a barrier. Since this slowed him down, he strolled back to the pits for another but showed no pace on his emergence from the pitlane. An amateurish error from the Indonesian.

RESULTS:

Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: 2016 F1RDS Season - Norisring - Race Results

Post by Nuppiz »

Anu Võsu wrote:AAAAAGH! Who manufactures the tyres in this series? Their people better stay far from me for quite a while!

Niko Nurminen wrote:It's unfortunate that Võsu retired from the lead due to a reason that had nothing to do with us, although fortunately none of the other title challengers scored big points either. Nice job from Butler to score us important team points with that stellar drive.

Daniela Anger wrote:Yes! More points is always good!
the Masked Lapwing

Post by the Masked Lapwing »

Frank Zimmer wrote:Nice! I wonder why John spent all his time complaining?
Jimmy Rosenforth wrote:Something about Iakopo and Sandy being shite. No idea what he was on about. Now, where's my champagne gone?
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Corrado Provera wrote:Today, it was a complete disaster. Mineiro, ok, his pace was not bad, but the spec car breaks on him. Barlini's speed though, this is inexcusable. He is on his last legs, before I replace him with Marcus Gronholm. Poor performances like these cannot be tolerated anymore.

Image Image
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

www.f1rds.com wrote:Winter Cup to dissolve for 2017

The F1RDS Commission have announced today that the 2017 F1RDS Winter Cup will not go ahead, meaning that the full 2017 RDS season will be without its preceding competition for the first time ever.

Although projected to be in Australia, the travel costs incurred as well as the birth of series such as the Formula Reject Nippon Championship and the Pacific Rim International Cup has deemed the series surplus to requirements.

"We felt too much confusion over travel would make the Winter Cup be seen as an irrelevence to some drivers" said RDS Commissioner Jan Kristiansen. "We decided that dropping it from the calendar would be the best thing to do to save the teams bother when selecting their drivers and also save on the costs of shipping everything overseas."

The normal series will go ahead as planned, yet Kristiansen was tight-lipped on the rumoured changes the series would undergo. "I cannot confirm whether we have made any changes, but all I can say is the RDS will hopefully surprise people in 2017."
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Bit of a random question this I know, but what's the details of the spec chassis F1RDS uses Ataxia? Has the same one been used for 2015 and 2016? Who is the manufacturer and is there a specific name/code for the chassis?

Just doing a couple of wiki entries for F1RDS drivers see and in the results tables I wanted something to go in the "chassis" column.
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_