Classifieds: Driver Needed!

The place for current RWRS universe and "canon" historical series
go_Rubens
Location: A raging river somewhere in the Eastern (cough) United States (cough)

Re: Classifieds: Driver Needed!

Post by go_Rubens »

pi314159, we see that Kazuki Fushida available to drive in a series. Would you be willing to let him drive for my LMP2 effort for 2017?
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

Albert Einstein wrote:Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
pi314159

Post by pi314159 »

go_Rubens wrote:pi314159, we see that Kazuki Fushida available to drive in a series. Would you be willing to let him drive for my LMP2 effort for 2017?

No, because I don't enter my drivers in my own series, I'm sorry.
pasta_maldonado wrote:The stewards have recommended that Alan Jones learns to drive.
go_Rubens
Location: A raging river somewhere in the Eastern (cough) United States (cough)

Post by go_Rubens »

pi314159 wrote:
go_Rubens wrote:pi314159, we see that Kazuki Fushida available to drive in a series. Would you be willing to let him drive for my LMP2 effort for 2017?

No, because I don't enter my drivers in my own series, I'm sorry.

I have no problem there. Thanks for your feedback.
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

Albert Einstein wrote:Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

Autosport wrote:Glacier Racing still looking for drivers

New ACO Le Mans Cup team Glacier Racing is still looking for drivers to fill three seats. The team, which is owned by the New Zealand-based High Performance Group has already filled their second car the #24, but is still searching for top-class drivers to drive the #3.

Autosport understands that they are interested in the services of GTR-WC driver Chacko Palaniappan, former F1RSTC driver Manny Fernandez, former Street Racing League driver O.N. Duck III, and possibly even the unluckiest Australian, Dave Simpson.

OOC: Would the owners of the above drivers (Klon, Ferrarist, MinardiFan95) please contact me regarding whether their drivers would be willing to compete in the 2017 ACO Le Mans Cup?
Thanks.

Also Klon, would it be ok if I have Randall Wade as one of the drivers? Do you have any plans for him in 2017?
Last edited by V8fan12 on 09 Jan 2014, 22:17, edited 3 times in total.
Owner of the Peak Motorsport Group.

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Alright, i'll downgrade the qualities asked for a driver:
-must be motivated
-must have tons of money
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

V8fan12 wrote:Also Klon, would it be ok if I have Randall Wade as one of the drivers? Do you have any plans for him in 2017?

No, I don't. Go ahead, has been a pleasure doing business with you.

AustralianStig wrote:
RejectSport wrote:Chacko Palaniappan close to Himalayas Racing deal?
It has been reported that Indian star Chacko Palaniappan has been offered a one year contract with Himalayas Racing.
"Chacko is a talented driver, and we always want to promote talent from around this region," a team official stated. "He has been offered a one year deal but I can't comment further on that,"
Himalayas Racing appear to be struggling to retain the services of their current lead drivers Renaldo Jiménez and Laurent Seron, and they have been publicly advertising for experienced drivers to join their stocks for the inaugural ACO Le Mans season.

I should be bothered to write a proper response article, but I lack the drive to do so, so I will just confirm Palaniappan to drive for Himalayas Racing.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

WaffleCat, I have two things to draw your attention to.

The first is Erik Jankstrom; as he's driven for me in SARS, could I move him over to the LMC for 2017 as a Silver-license driver?

The second is a little more important, and therefore resides within your PMs.

Thanks, pal!
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
Hermann95
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Hermann95 »

@drbaker and Minardifan95:
i have sent you a PM, please check it.
EDIT: also Fmecha please
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Hermann95 wrote:@drbaker:

Yes, I know you have. This is my first time on the forum since Wednesday, and the first time in the Perry McCarthy Forum since last weekend (see "just nipping out for a while thread" for an explanation). Don't get your knickers all in a twist!

by Hermann95 » 08 Jan 2014, 16:40

Hey,
Loyer Racing Technologies is looking for drivers to join our ACO Le Mans Cup project. We are the Aston Martin works team and which means their is a great chance of success in the GT class. We have free seats for both cars. Experience in higher racing category's is mandatory if you wanna be the spearhead of this project. Everyone who is interested please apply.
Greats Hermann Loyer
by Hermann95 » 09 Jan 2014, 12:05

Loyer Racing Technologies has still 4 available seats for our ACO le mans partnership witth Aston Martin!
If you are interested please apply.

You're seeming a bit desperate at this stage... But I have had two offers of drives for two of my drivers in the SARS so far. Here they are:

Hey,
i would like to offer your driver Melanie Bourne a seat in my team for the
2017 ACO le mans series.
My team is Loyer Racing Technologies, workspartner of Aston Martin in the
GT class.
Melanie seems to be a very talented driver and i really would like to have
her in my line-up. You could even choose if she should partner Fisichella
or Kobayashi. If you are interested please contact me.

Greats Hermann Loyer(team manager)
How're ya,

as you presumably know by know SARS will be bought out by pi's ACO series.
Well, you see Anne Dorra with her team has so far done pretty well in what
will the sole SARS season. I would therefore like to hire her for the
Porsche works team if that is okay with you. Just drop an answer by per
mail or in the thread, okay?

With regards,
Klon

Now, these two drivers work well together as a team alongside Norman Isles. I propose that these three drivers be accepted as a single package, considering their success together so far. Now, let the negotiations begin!
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Hermann95
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Hermann95 »

dr-baker wrote:

Yes, I know you have. This is my first time on the forum since Wednesday, and the first time in the Perry McCarthy Forum since last weekend (see "just nipping out for a while thread" for an explanation). Don't get your knickers all in a twist!

Hey,
Loyer Racing Technologies is looking for drivers to join our ACO Le Mans Cup project. We are the Aston Martin works team and which means their is a great chance of success in the GT class. We have free seats for both cars. Experience in higher racing category's is mandatory if you wanna be the spearhead of this project. Everyone who is interested please apply.
Greats Hermann Loyer

Loyer Racing Technologies has still 4 available seats for our ACO le mans partnership witth Aston Martin!

You're seeming a bit desperate at this stage... But I have had two offers of drives for two of my drivers in the SARS so far. Here they are:

Hey,
2017 ACO le mans series.
GT class.

How're ya,

With regards,
Klon

Now, these two drivers work well together as a team alongside Norman Isles. I propose that these three drivers be accepted as a single package, considering their success together so far. Now, let the negotiations begin!

Sorry for that man.
You are right, i am a bit desperate at the moment.
I would like to have this three drivers together in one car. If all three are excepted as platinum driver, this would be one of the best packages around so far.

Btw. Young austrian driver J.C. Wolf is looking for a drive somewhere. He just comes out from karting and want's to gain some experience.
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

Hermann95 wrote:
dr-baker wrote:

Hey,
Greats Hermann Loyer

Hey,
2017 ACO le mans series.
GT class.

How're ya,

With regards,
Klon

Sorry for that man.
I would like to have this three drivers together in one car. If all three are excepted as platinum driver, this would be one of the best packages around so far.

Btw. Young austrian driver J.C. Wolf is looking for a drive somewhere. He just comes out from karting and want's to gain some experience.

Would Mr. Wolf be interested in a ACO Le Mans Cup seat?

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
Hermann95
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Hermann95 »

Mr. Wolf would like to race in this series, but i need to know the team and maybe his teammates.
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

Hermann95 wrote:Mr. Wolf would like to race in this series, but i need to know the team and maybe his teammates.

The team is Glacier-Mont Blanc Racing, a French/New Zealand operation owned by the Peak Motorsport Group (formerly the High Performance Group).

If he accepts, Mr. Wolf will be driving car #3 alongside GT-R driver Randall Wade and Sebastien Bourdais (subject to RNG).

The other car (#24) is shared by the Harris sisters, Kristina, Kaitlyn, and Kelly.

The team will be running Onroak chassis with Zytek engines.

I assume that Mr. Wolf would be a bronze tier driver?

Hermann95
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Hermann95 »

V8fan12 wrote:
Hermann95 wrote:Mr. Wolf would like to race in this series, but i need to know the team and maybe his teammates.

The team is Glacier-Mont Blanc Racing, a French/New Zealand operation owned by the Peak Motorsport Group (formerly the High Performance Group).

If he accepts, Mr. Wolf will be driving car #3 alongside GT-R driver Randall Wade and Sebastien Bourdais (subject to RNG).

The other car (#24) is shared by the Harris sisters, Kristina, Kaitlyn, and Kelly.

It looks like he has some good teammates.
Mr. Wolf will accept and of course he would be a bronze driver because he has no experience.
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

Hermann95 wrote:
V8fan12 wrote:

It looks like he has some good teammates.
Mr. Wolf will accept and of course he would be a bronze driver because he has no experience.

Ok. Pleasure doing business with you. :)

dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Hermann95 wrote:
dr-baker wrote:

Hey,
Greats Hermann Loyer

Hey,
2017 ACO le mans series.
GT class.

How're ya,

With regards,
Klon

Sorry for that man.

I am happy for all three to be platinum drivers. If Klon does not wish to offer all three drivers together a drive, then you have a contract. If, however, he is equally willing to offer all three a drive together as platinum drivers, then I shall be back next weekend to decide the toss.
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
roblo97

Post by roblo97 »

Rob Lomas Racing would like to offer a seat to Mr. Wolf in FRENCH. the cars in FRENCH are a far better learning tool than the Le Mans things and he will be the lead driver ;)
Mexicola wrote:
shinji wrote:
Mexicola wrote: I'd rather listen to a dog lick its balls. Each to their own, I guess.

Does listening to a dog licking its balls get you excited?

That's between me and my internet service provider.

One of those journalist types.
270 Tube stations in 18:42:50!
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

No, I am out. It's Anne Dorra alone or nothing. Thank you anyway. ;)
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Klon wrote:No, I am out. It's Anne Dorra alone or nothing. Thank you anyway. ;)

OK, thanks for being prompt! Deal is confirmed then!
MCard LOLA
Hermann95
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Hermann95 »

roblomas52 wrote:Rob Lomas Racing would like to offer a seat to Mr. Wolf in FRENCH. the cars in FRENCH are a far better learning tool than the Le Mans things and he will be the lead driver ;)

Sorry for that, but Mr. Wolf already signed the contract.
But if you are interested, the 17 year old Niklas Svanberg from Denmark is also looking for a driver. He has, like Mr.Wolf, no experience except karting.

EDIT:
dr-baker wrote:
Klon wrote:No, I am out. It's Anne Dorra alone or nothing. Thank you anyway. ;)

OK, thanks for being prompt! Deal is confirmed then!

I'm also quite happy to sign this deal. By now, we are looking into a bright future.
roblo97

Post by roblo97 »

Hermann95 wrote:
roblomas52 wrote:Rob Lomas Racing would like to offer a seat to Mr. Wolf in FRENCH. the cars in FRENCH are a far better learning tool than the Le Mans things and he will be the lead driver ;)

But if you are interested, the 17 year old Niklas Svanberg from Denmark is also looking for a driver. He has, like Mr.Wolf, no experience except karting.

You have a deal.
Mexicola wrote:
shinji wrote:
Mexicola wrote: I'd rather listen to a dog lick its balls. Each to their own, I guess.

Does listening to a dog licking its balls get you excited?

That's between me and my internet service provider.

One of those journalist types.
270 Tube stations in 18:42:50!
Hermann95
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Hermann95 »

roblomas52 wrote:
Hermann95 wrote:

You have a deal.

Thanks. It's a plesure doing business with you.
AustralianStig

Post by AustralianStig »

Himalayas Racing are urgently seeking one or more drivers for the remainder of the 2016 SARS season, following Laurent Seron's unexpected withdrawal from the team for the remainder of the season.

All are encouraged to apply, success may see the opportunity for a full time drive in the 2017 ACO Le Mans season.
Join the GP Rejects league at Fantasy F1: https://fantasy.formula1.com/join/?=2a1f25

CoopsII wrote:
Biscione wrote:To the surprise of no-one, Daniil Kvyat wins ROTR for Sochi, by a record margin that may not be surpassed for some time.

I always knew Marko read this forum.
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

AustralianStig wrote:Himalayas Racing are urgently seeking one or more drivers for the remainder of the 2016 SARS season, following Laurent Seron's unexpected withdrawal from the team for the remainder of the season.

All are encouraged to apply, success may see the opportunity for a full time drive in the 2017 ACO Le Mans season.

No need to overreact, there aren't any more clashes between SARS and F2RWRS this season, so Seron can do both ;)
kevinbotz wrote:Cantonese is a completely nonsensical f*cking alien language masquerading as some grossly bastardised form of Chinese

Gonzo wrote:Wasn't there some sort of communisim in the East part of Germany?
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

tommykl wrote:
AustralianStig wrote:Himalayas Racing are urgently seeking one or more drivers for the remainder of the 2016 SARS season, following Laurent Seron's unexpected withdrawal from the team for the remainder of the season.

No need to overreact, there aren't any more clashes between SARS and F2RWRS this season, so Seron can do both ;)

Or you could hire American Mike Vulcano who will drive for Jones Racing in the 2017 ACO Le Mans season! I wouldn't mind giving him some outings just to add a little to his experience. In terms of his ability, in LMS he will be a Silver driver.

Actually, this is a general announcement for teams in GT/sportscar series who are looking for a driver for any remaining races in 2016 - could be a one-off appearance or a series of races. Mike Vulcano is open to all offers and does bring a small bit of sponsorship too.
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
AustralianStig

Post by AustralianStig »

Due to Seron's return, we are no longer seeking drivers for the remainder of the 2016 season, but we thank Vulcano for his interest.
Join the GP Rejects league at Fantasy F1: https://fantasy.formula1.com/join/?=2a1f25

CoopsII wrote:
Biscione wrote:To the surprise of no-one, Daniil Kvyat wins ROTR for Sochi, by a record margin that may not be surpassed for some time.

I always knew Marko read this forum.
Gerudo Dragon

Post by Gerudo Dragon »

Would anyone experienced be interested in driving for my FRENCH team??
Trump 2016
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

Dark77 wrote:Would anyone experienced be interested in driving for my FRENCH team??

Koyomi Setou would like to try to prove her intellectual superiority in open-wheel racing as well.
OsellaFA1L

Post by OsellaFA1L »

Arnaud Nandan is interested.
RIP Jules Bianchi

Only Bernie could pay his way out of a bribery court case
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

For anyone running a team in Alt-F1, Poppy Whitechapel is available to drive in the series from now until the end of 2013. ;)
Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Alt-F1 2013
Alexandre-Laurent Voeckler is looking for a full-time drive next season.

F1R Indy Championship Series 2017
Championship winning team Mastercard Lola is looking for top drivers with either F1RWRS or F2RWRS experience for the 2017 season. Specifically we are reaching out to Darren Older Jr, but other applicants are also welcome.

ACO Le Mans Cup 2017
NISMO (the works Nissan LMP1 team) are seeking a highly experienced F1RWRS driver to join their lead #22 car alongside multiple Le Mans 24H winner Andre Lotterer, and F1RWRS veteran Barii Mori.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Jordan Davies may be interested in a switch to F1RICS, depending on how well the rest of his season goes.
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Biscione wrote:ACO Le Mans Cup 2017
NISMO (the works Nissan LMP1 team) are seeking a highly experienced F1RWRS driver to join their lead #22 car alongside multiple Le Mans 24H winner Andre Lotterer, and F1RWRS veteran Barii Mori.

Well, i could return the Voeckler-favour by offering you Van Dycke, who has lots of experience going back to 1991 in plenty of championships. Actually qualified for an F1RWRS race once!
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

This wrote:

Well, i could return the Voeckler-favour by offering you Van Dycke, who has lots of experience going back to 1991 in plenty of championships. Actually qualified for an F1RWRS race once!

On the one hand, we don't want to look like we are discriminating against transgenders. On the other hand, dude drives like an old lady. She has balls, but she drives like she never had them to start with ;)

Image Image
the Masked Lapwing

Post by the Masked Lapwing »

Driver urgently needed for ZimSport's F1RSTC team after previous driver literally raced himself out of the seat. Driver must have some tin-top experience, and as usual, must be not crap.
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Biscione wrote:
This wrote:

On the one hand, we don't want to look like we are discriminating against transgenders. On the other hand, dude drives like an old lady. She has balls, but she drives like she never had them to start with ;)

Exactly my point. See again the word 'Voeckler' :D
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

This wrote:
Biscione wrote:
This wrote:Well, i could return the Voeckler-favour by offering you Van Dycke, who has lots of experience going back to 1991 in plenty of championships. Actually qualified for an F1RWRS race once!

Exactly my point. See again the word 'Voeckler' :D

Voeckler didn't actually race yet, there is still time for me to rescind that :P

Image Image
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

DMR are looking for a driver to replace the sacked AJ Castaneda in the RDS, for the remaining rounds of the series. Prior experience in the RDS would be welcome.
Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

----EDIT-----
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
Hermann95
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Hermann95 »

East Londoner wrote:DMR are looking for a driver to replace the sacked AJ Castaneda in the RDS, for the remaining rounds of the series. Prior experience in the RDS would be welcome.

My driver J.C. Wolf would be interested. Unfortunaly he has no experience at the moment but he'll race in LMC 2017 and i would like to give him some experience.