Rejects of LFS 2014-2015

In honour of our fallen comrade. Archive of all previous canon series across all disciplines.
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: Rejects of LFS: 2015 Kyoto Ring Final now up

Post by Nuppiz »

So, as F1C offers a huge variety of tracks, I'm thinking about making the calendar so that each team has a home race. For example, here's the countries we'd need tracks from for this year's teams. Croatia is not included as Hydook Racing withdrew from the series.

United Kingdom
Australia
Russia
Belgium
Italy
Japan
USA
Netherlands
Mexico

The UK and USA both have dozens of tracks to choose from. There's plenty of tracks from Australia, Italy and Japan as well. Belgium is basically either Spa or Zolder (depending on if I can find the modern version of it). Zandvoort is the only proper track from the Netherlands that works well in F1C, and from Mexico I can get Hermanos Rodriguez, Autodromo San Luis and Monterrey. The only problem is Russia; I have Neva Ring and Russian Ring, but the first one is quite glitched (at least the last time I checked) and I can't find any info from the latter, except that it does exist in real life.

For a third-tier feeder category like this, I'd say 12-14 races per season is enough.
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Nuppiz wrote:So, as F1C offers a huge variety of tracks, I'm thinking about making the calendar so that each team has a home race. For example, here's the countries we'd need tracks from for this year's teams. Croatia is not included as Hydook Racing withdrew from the series.

United Kingdom
Australia
Russia
Belgium
Italy
Japan
USA
Netherlands
Mexico

The UK and USA both have dozens of tracks to choose from. There's plenty of tracks from Australia, Italy and Japan as well. Belgium is basically either Spa or Zolder (depending on if I can find the modern version of it). Zandvoort is the only proper track from the Netherlands that works well in F1C, and from Mexico I can get Hermanos Rodriguez, Autodromo San Luis and Monterrey. The only problem is Russia; I have Neva Ring and Russian Ring, but the first one is quite glitched (at least the last time I checked) and I can't find any info from the latter, except that it does exist in real life.

For a third-tier feeder category like this, I'd say 12-14 races per season is enough.

Surely there has to be a working version of Assen floating around for F1C, right?

And what tracks are available for Australia? I get the feeling we'll be up for a MRT-Rosenforth committee meeting tomorrow deciding which one to use.
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Wizzie wrote:Surely there has to be a working version of Assen floating around for F1C, right?

And what tracks are available for Australia? I get the feeling we'll be up for a MRT-Rosenforth committee meeting tomorrow deciding which one to use.

There's only one version of Assen that I know of, which is somewhat glitched and outdated as the track was renovated in 2006, while the F1C version is from 2002-03.

Aussie tracks:
Bathurst
Canberra Street Circuit
Eastern Creek
Oran Park
Phillip Island
Sandown
Surfers Paradise

I know that other tracks exist as well, however all the links I've found are dead.
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
the Masked Lapwing

Post by the Masked Lapwing »

Nuppiz wrote:
Wizzie wrote:Surely there has to be a working version of Assen floating around for F1C, right?

There's only one version of Assen that I know of, which is somewhat glitched and outdated as the track was renovated in 2006, while the F1C version is from 2002-03.

Aussie tracks:
Bathurst
Canberra Street Circuit
Eastern Creek
Oran Park
Phillip Island
Sandown
Surfers Paradise

I know that other tracks exist as well, however all the links I've found are dead.

As usual, I demand the Creek and Oran Park! Even though one's been renovated and the other doesn't exist...
If you're picky, a support race for Surfers or a standalone race at Sandown won't be too bad.
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

the Masked Lapwing wrote:As usual, I demand the Creek and Oran Park! Even though one's been renovated and the other doesn't exist...
If you're picky, a support race for Surfers or a standalone race at Sandown won't be too bad.

Ah yes, Oran Park was closed in 2010 and by 2016 it'll probably be filled with apartments, so that isn't feasible. Eastern Creek could still be used, as the modern Grand Prix layout is almost identical to the one I have. If not, then I'd most likely go to Sandown as I prefer to share as few tracks as possible with other RWRS series.

I also found out that the "Russian Ring" is in fact Autodrom Moscow, a somewhat unsafe FIA Grade 3 circuit. If it works it would probably be quite rejectful. :lol:
Warren Hughes

Post by Warren Hughes »

In the RWRS universe, Oran Park (or rather an almost-exact replica) has been rebuilt in Penrith! So it's not out of bounds.
Nico Rosberg wrote:Break me down mentally? Good luck with that one.

:roll:
the Masked Lapwing

Warren Hughes wrote:In the RWRS universe, Oran Park (or rather an almost-exact replica) has been rebuilt in Penrith! So it's not out of bounds.

I'm organising a lawn mower race there and completely forgot about that :oops:
Hell, I was the one who added it!
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

the Masked Lapwing wrote:
Warren Hughes wrote:In the RWRS universe, Oran Park (or rather an almost-exact replica) has been rebuilt in Penrith! So it's not out of bounds.

In that case, I could run a race on Oran Park and dub it "Penrith Speedway", even though the scenery would be somewhat against your backstory for it.
the Masked Lapwing

Nuppiz wrote:

In that case, I could run a race on Oran Park and dub it "Penrith Speedway", even though the scenery would be somewhat against your backstory for it.

We'll live if there isn't an oval in the background :lol:
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
adriojim

Post by adriojim »

Team Rojo definitely suggests Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez as scenario for the mexican race.
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Well for Belgium, i do know that Chimay and Mettet exist for r-factor, but i don't know if it exists in other games. Also i don't know which mods you could find them, all i know is that they do exist.
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Well, Lavezzi IBR prefers Imola, as it's straight down the A1 from the factory. Althoug Monza or Mugello would be fine too.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

I'm currently downloading a heckload of mods to see if they have any good circuits in them. Currently the biggest find is probably Enna Pergusa with chicanes, so don't keep your hopes up too much...
RealRacingRoots

Post by RealRacingRoots »

Could it be possible to go to Laguna Seca, so the GT-R WC and the new series (Which I will call AutoGPR, because I think of this series as the Auto GP equivalent) could support each other?
The Truth Shall set you free. (no theme music plays)
Tomáš.......Ttaaaaaaaattaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Watch this if you want to learn about what Canada is really like.
GT Super Series
Aerond
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Aerond »

I quite like the 2-heat format for this series. So I'd say like 10 meetings with 2 heats each would be great.
Tread lightly in ARWS. Every decision might be your last.
DalekSam

Post by DalekSam »

I'm personally interested in either Donington or (if available) Rockingham, while boring choices for a UK track, I personally like them and Donington has always been a blast to drive in the 1993 mod, so..!

Gonna find some time during the weekend to get the livery done for the Aston 24h event, but life has made me run very short on personal time to do this with a girlfriend constantly seeking my attention now, hahaha XD
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Aerond wrote:I quite like the 2-heat format for this series. So I'd say like 10 meetings with 2 heats each would be great.

This. I don't know what the grid limits in F1C are like, but I feel the heat/finals format has been one of the highlights of the season. Maybe you could expand to a few more extra grid slots for people on the waiting list. You could have two heats of 20 cars in each and a final race with 20 cars, thus having a total of 40 entries. I assume that is possible in F1C, right?

Image Image
Hound55

Post by Hound55 »

Stramala [kostas22] wrote:
Aerond wrote:I quite like the 2-heat format for this series. So I'd say like 10 meetings with 2 heats each would be great.

This. I don't know what the grid limits in F1C are like, but I feel the heat/finals format has been one of the highlights of the season. Maybe you could expand to a few more extra grid slots for people on the waiting list. You could have two heats of 20 cars in each and a final race with 20 cars, thus having a total of 40 entries. I assume that is possible in F1C, right?

I agree. It also means that every team get to race in something.
LONG LIVE MARUSSIA

Things I was wrong about:
Kimi to Ferrari, Perez out of McLaren, Maldonado to Lotus, Kobash comes back, Gutierrez stays, Chilton stays, Boullier leaves Lotus.

I stream Ustream, we all scream for PRC.
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Unfortunately neither of my Russian tracks worked properly. Neva Ring had cars crashing all over the place and only 5 cars survived from the first lap and couldn't pit in for repairs, while Autodrom Moscow had major pit problems that I couldn't fix. I'll still try to find Moscow Raceway or Sochi.

RealRacingRoots wrote:Could it be possible to go to Laguna Seca, so the GT-R WC and the new series (Which I will call AutoGPR, because I think of this series as the Auto GP equivalent) could support each other?

Yes.

So it'd be quite much like F3RWRS, except that every meeting has two races, making the total amount of races 20. Works for me, although there would no longer be a separate "final" as more cars can qualify for a single race anyway (I'm thinking 26-28 cars, maybe even 30 depending on what tracks are chosen would be good). As there would be two events per round any DNQers from the first race could still try to qualify for the second one.

Stramala [kostas22] wrote:This. I don't know what the grid limits in F1C are like, but I feel the heat/finals format has been one of the highlights of the season. Maybe you could expand to a few more extra grid slots for people on the waiting list. You could have two heats of 20 cars in each and a final race with 20 cars, thus having a total of 40 entries. I assume that is possible in F1C, right?

That is indeed possible in F1C, and won't take too much time.

Here's my current list of tracks from the countries which I feel that should host a race to give as many drivers and teams as possible a home race. Note that I've listed 12 events, so either two of them don't go ahead or I'll simply organize 12 weekends (which isn't too bad, running races with F1C is much less laborious than with LFS). Handily enough I'm also listing most of the available tracks for F1C at the same time so you can make suggestions. Again, I may update this list as I find new tracks, and if I find a good track for Russia then there most likely won't be a Czech Republic/Bosnia-Hertzegovina round.

Australia: Sandown, Adelaide, Eastern Creek, Symmons Plains, Phillip Island, Canberra Street Circuit, Mallala, Hidden Valley, Queensland Raceway, Winton Motor Raceway, Albert Park, Surfers Paradise (support race?), Townsville Street Circuit, Barbagallo Raceway or Oran Pa... err, Penrith Speedway.
Finland: Kemora or Motopark Raceway.
Spain: Jerez, Ricardo Tormo, Bilbao Street Circuit, Circuito Monteblanco, Circuito de Velocidad de Cartagena, Circuito de Velocidad de Calafat, Circuito de Velocidad de Albacete or Jarama. Barcelona and Valencia Street Circuit are too damn boring.
Italy: Imola, Mugello, Monza (support race?), Fiorano, Misano, Vairano Automotive Safety Centre, Autodromo Riccardo Paletti or Enna Pergusa.
France: Paul Ricard, Magny-Cours, Nogaro, Pau, Mas du Clos or Le Mans.
Czech Republic: Autodrom Most or Brno (in association with F1RDS).
Mexico: Hermanos Rodriguez (support race?), Autodromo San Luis, Puebla, Zacatecas or Monterrey.
The Netherlands: Zandvoort (support race?).
Belgium: Spa (support race?) or Zolder. Can't find Chimay or Mettet, unfortunately.
UK: Donington, Rockingham, Brands Hatch (support race? Indy config also available), Croft, Knockhill, Goodwood, Pembrey Circuit, Oulton Park, Castle Combe, Thruxton or Birmingham Superprix.
Germany: Norisring (support race?), Sachsenring, Oschersleben, Hockenheim, Lausitzring or Nürburgring.
Japan: Fuji Speedway (support race?), Sugo, Tsukuba, Suzuka or Twin Ring Motegi Oval.
USA: Circuit of the Americas, Road America, Road Atlanta, Watkins Glen, Laguna Seca, Mid-Ohio, Portland, Sebring, Seattle International Raceway, Barber Motorsports Park, Virginia International Raceway, Thunderhill, Summit Point, Bryar, Lime Rock Park, Sonoma, Mid-America Motorplex, Roebling Road Raceway, Willow Springs, Homestead Road Circuit, Burke Lakefront Airport :mrgreen:, Denver Street Circuit, Belle Isle Park, Houston Street Circuit, Long Beach Street Circuit, Albert Whitted Airport Circuit, St. Petersburg Street Circuit. I have full mods for the 2000-2005 CART and 2008-2009 IndyCar seasons, so that partly explains the amount of circuits. And I didn't list any of the ovals yet...

If we want to get really exotic, then I'm proud to announce that I also have Bosnia-Hertzegovina's only motor racing track, Zalužani. :lol:
Last edited by Nuppiz on 12 Feb 2013, 16:27, edited 3 times in total.
Aerond
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Aerond »

Nuppiz wrote:
Australia: Sandown, Adelaide, Eastern Creek, Phillip Island, Canberra Street Circuit, Mallala, Surfers Paradise (support race?), Townsville Street Circuit or Oran Pa... err, Penrith Speedway.
Spain: Jerez, Ricardo Tormo, Bilbao Street Circuit, Circuito Monteblanco, Circuito de Velocidad de Cartagena, Circuito de Velocidad de Calafat, Circuito de Velocidad de Albacete or Jarama. Barcelona and Valencia Street Circuit are too damn boring.
Italy: Imola, Mugello, Monza (support race?), Fiorano, Misano or Enna Pergusa.
France: Paul Ricard, Magny-Cours, Pau or Le Mans.
Czech Republic: Autodrom Most or Brno (in association with F1RDS).
Mexico: Hermanos Rodriguez (support race?), Autodromo San Luis, San Jeronimo or Monterrey.
The Netherlands: Zandvoort (support race?).
Belgium: Spa (support race?) or Zolder (pending on the availability of the current layout). Can't find Chimay or Mettet, unfortunately.
UK: Donington, Rockingham, Brands Hatch (support race? Indy config also available), Croft, Knockhill, Goodwood, Oulton Park, Castle Combe, Thruxton or Birmingham Superprix.
Germany: Norisring (support race?), Sachsenring, Oschersleben, Hockenheim, Lausitzring or Nürburgring.
Japan: Fuji Speedway (support race?), Sugo, Tsukuba, Suzuka or Twin Ring Motegi. Motegi Oval could be used for the Nobushige Fukuda Memorial Race.
USA: Road America, Road Atlanta, Watkins Glen, Laguna Seca, Mid-Ohio, Portland, Sebring, Seattle International Raceway, Barber Motorsports Park, Thunderhill, Summit Point, Bryar, Lime Rock Park, Sonoma, Burke Lakefront Airport :mrgreen:, Denver Street Circuit, Belle Isle Park, Houston Street Circuit, Long Beach Street Circuit, Albert Whitted Airport Circuit, St. Petersburg Street Circuit. I have full mods for the 2000-2005 CART and 2008-2009 IndyCar seasons, so that partly explains the amount of circuits. And I didn't list any of the ovals yet...

If we want to get really exotic, then I'm proud to announce that I also have Bosnia-Hertzegovina's only motor racing track, Zalužani. :lol:

Skip Spain; all of the tracks in my country are shite.

As for the others, my fave are:

Australia: I vote for either Adelaide or Surfers
Italy: Mugello or Monza (or you could skip Italy entirely)
France: Paul Ricard or Le Mans
Czech Republic: Brno
Mexico: Hermanos Rodriguez (but F1RWRS will only go there if Jesus Plaza gets a race seat)
Netherlands: Zandvoort
Belgium: Spa hands down
UK: let the UK freaks talk
Germany: Nurburgring (or join the Norisring Mega Weekend)
Japan: I like most of them; Sugo could be cool.
USA: Road Atlanta :D
Tread lightly in ARWS. Every decision might be your last.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Nuppiz wrote:If we want to get really exotic, then I'm proud to announce that I also have Bosnia-Hertzegovina's only motor racing track, Zalužani. :lol:

Ooh, this sounds good. Make it so! But as a special event or something rather than a regular round. Perhaps, a mid-season "all-stars" race in the way NASCAR does. :D

So, my proposed calendar;

R1 Sandown
R2 Laguna Seca (combined round with GT WC)
R3 Enna Pergusa
R4 Birmingham Superprix
R5 Nürburgring
AS Zalužani
R6 Le Mans (combined round with GT WC)
R7 Spa (support for F1RWRS)
R8 Monterrey
R9 Sebring
R10 Suzuka

Image Image
DalekSam

Post by DalekSam »

Out of all those, this is what I'm keen on:

Australia: Surfers
Spain: Jerez
Italy: Imola (I have no idea if the current layout is available for F1C, but w/e)
France: Paul Ricard
Czech: Brno
Mexico: Hermanos Rodriguez
Belgium: Spa
UK: As said before, either Donington or Rockingham
Germany: Hockenhiem
Japan: Suzuka
USA: Laguna Seca or Watkins Glen

I'm not great with calendars, so I'll let others pick that, but yeah, this is what I'd like to see.
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Nuppiz wrote:If we want to get really exotic, then I'm proud to announce that I also have Bosnia-Hertzegovina's only motor racing track, Zalužani. :lol:

Sounds more something for the LGPS or REECCS.
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Found a Russian torrent with no less than 6.25 GB of F1 Challenge tracks. I'll keep you posted on what gems I find there - some of them could be used in LGPS as well...
adriojim

Post by adriojim »

I would like:

Donington Park
Surfers Paradise
Spa
Monza
Twin Ring Motegi
Circuit of the Americas
Hermanos Rodríguez
Zandvoort
Nürburgring
Paul Ricard
Jerez
Brno
WaffleCat

Post by WaffleCat »

My ideal calendar,chosen primarily to keep the RoLFSF1C a bit different from the rest of the other calendars:

Australia: Phillip Island-Always thought that was a cracking track.
Spain: Jarama. Because I feel it is the best out of the Spanish tracks,maybe even better than Jerez.
Italy: Enna Pergusa-If there was ever a F1 Rejects series at Pergusa I would cry tears of joy.
France: Pau.Once again,need the variety
Czech Republic: Autodrom Most-Particularly because I have this grudge against Brno for no particular reason
Mexico: Monterrey-IMO one of the most underrated tracks in the world.*cue hatemail*
The Netherlands: Zandvoort -
Belgium: Spa-Need to see Spa.No Spa,No happy face.
UK: Rockingham-Might as well include a roval in here.Plus,it's not that bad of a track.
Germany: Norisring-Definitely yes.Us people need Norisring.
Japan: Fuji Speedway, Sugo, Tsukuba or Twin Ring Motegi.Spoilt for choice. Though in the Fukuda Memorial race is to be held on the Motegi Oval,might as well let TWR have the race.
USA: Watkins Glen, Laguna Seca-Two US races won't hurt,right?.
My friend's USB drive spoiled, spilled tea on her laptop and had a bird poo in her hand.

What did she do in her past life to deserve this?

Signup for the Random Racing League, Season TWO!!!
the Masked Lapwing

WaffleCat wrote:Australia: Phillip Island-Always thought that was a cracking track.

In what universe have you been living? :lol:
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

WaffleCat wrote:Australia: Phillip Island-Always thought that was a cracking track.

It would be really fun to drive I think, but the V8 endurance races there were usually boring
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

Nuppiz, can you please warrant that LGPS Brazilian GP will be run before Aston 24 Hours, so that Ralf Alden can be eligible for the race? I offered him to adriojim as Rojo's third driver for the enduro. (adriojim, do you accept my deal?) :)
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
the Masked Lapwing

eurobrun wrote:

It would be really fun to drive I think, but the V8 endurance races there were usually boring

The sprint races are boring! If it can't produce good V8 racing, what hope does it have for open-wheelers?
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
RonDenisDeletraz

FMecha wrote:Nuppiz, can you please warrant that LGPS Brazilian GP will be run before Aston 24 Hours, so that Ralf Alden can be eligible for the race? I offered him to adriojim as Rojo's third driver for the enduro. (adriojim, do you accept my deal?) :)

The LGPS Brazil GP will be ran before the Aston race by around 24 years :lol:

eurobrun wrote:It would be really fun to drive I think, but the V8 endurance races there were usually boring

The sprint races are boring! If it can't produce good V8 racing, what hope does it have for open-wheelers?

The first race there there this year was actually good imo but other than that you do have a point
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

eurobrun wrote:
FMecha wrote:Nuppiz, can you please warrant that LGPS Brazilian GP will be run before Aston 24 Hours, so that Ralf Alden can be eligible for the race? I offered him to adriojim as Rojo's third driver for the enduro. (adriojim, do you accept my deal?) :)

What I mean is in OOC time, eurobrun! ;)
RonDenisDeletraz

FMecha wrote:
eurobrun wrote:

No matter which is done first he still won't get the right licensing to compete in the Aston 24

Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

eurobrun wrote:
FMecha wrote:
eurobrun wrote:The LGPS Brazil GP will be ran before the Aston race by around 24 years :lol:

No matter which is done first he still won't get the right licensing to compete in the Aston 24

The Brazilian GP will be run before Aston, don't worry. And even if it wasn't run to that schedule I'd still accept Alden, as you entered him in Brazil before entering him in Aston.

Now, while the discussion about tracks is certainly fascinating (I'll post a new list soon, checking 6 gigabytes of tracks takes a while!), let's not forget thet there's still one RoLFS feature race left to run. I need to know replacements for Jason and Fukuda; Nathan McKane has been offered to MRT, while I have no idea who would go to Aeroracing.
Last edited by Nuppiz on 01 Feb 2013, 14:09, edited 1 time in total.
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

Nuppiz wrote:Now, while the discussion about tracks is certainly fascinating (I'll post a new list soon, checking 6 gigabytes of tracks takes a while!), let's not forget thet there's still one RoLFS feature race left to run. I need to know replacements for Jason and Fukuda; Nathan McKane has been offered to MRT, while I have no ide who would go to Aeroracing.

Benoit Voeckler to Aeroracing in five, four, three, two, one... :lol:
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

FMecha wrote:
Nuppiz wrote:Now, while the discussion about tracks is certainly fascinating (I'll post a new list soon, checking 6 gigabytes of tracks takes a while!), let's not forget thet there's still one RoLFS feature race left to run. I need to know replacements for Jason and Fukuda; Nathan McKane has been offered to MRT, while I have no ide who would go to Aeroracing.

I thought Benoit Voeckler was confirmed at MRT!

AHA! I knew the day would come where you all couldn't resist giving him a drive. There's competition for his signature now!!

Image Image
adriojim

Post by adriojim »

Yes, if he is still elegible, he cain join Team Rojo.
RealRacingRoots

Post by RealRacingRoots »

McKane would like to stay at Winton for the KS200.
The Truth Shall set you free. (no theme music plays)
Tomáš.......Ttaaaaaaaattaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Watch this if you want to learn about what Canada is really like.
GT Super Series
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

adriojim wrote:

Yes, if he is still elegible, he cain join Team Rojo.

He's eligible for the enduro, as Nuppiz said, but he only join Rojo for the enduro. :)
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

Stramala [kostas22] wrote:
FMecha wrote:

I thought Benoit Voeckler was confirmed at MRT!

AHA! I knew the day would come where you all couldn't resist giving him a drive. There's competition for his signature now!!

It's funny how Voeckler has gone from a rising star to a Deletraz-ensue pay driver :lol:
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?