Your Reject of the Race - Belgium!

The place for speaking your mind on current goings-on in F1
CarlosFerreira

Re: Your Reject of the Race - Belgium!

Post by CarlosFerreira »

DonTirri wrote:I find it slightly amusing that when KERS, after months of unabased bashing, is actually advantegous, people throw a fit.

I feel the same, even if I disagree somewhat with the rest of the tone of your post.

Come on, guys, this is F1Rejects. Surely, we're happy when a previously-rejected person, entity or technology proves its worth in the end! :D
Stay home, Colin Kolles!
Bort

Post by Bort »

Irisado wrote:Do you think it might just be possible to leave Luca Badoer alone now? His career is over, nobody will ever beat his record, and his dream of driving for Ferrari came ten years too late, and ended up being shattered into tiny little pieces like a mirror falling from the sky. The media have crucified him, the Italians hate him, and there have some rather ill informed comments made across a variety of media sources towards him.

Yes, he didn't do very well in either of those races. He knows that, we know that, but let's just leave it at that now and move on.

Good lord aren't you just a bundle of laughs and pixie-dust.
You are aware that Luca Badoer is a world champion F1 reject of the most supreme order, and we are on an F1 reject related website, right?
Irisado

Post by Irisado »

Bort wrote:Good lord aren't you just a bundle of laughs and pixie-dust.
You are aware that Luca Badoer is a world champion F1 reject of the most supreme order, and we are on an F1 reject related website, right?

Yes, but when you consider how badly he has been criticised, anyone would think we were discussing a driver who was actually much worse, e.g. Deletraz. That's my point.
My favourite teams: Minardi, Forti, Osella

Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente
fjackdaw

Post by fjackdaw »

Irisado wrote:

Yes, but when you consider how badly he has been criticised, anyone would think we were discussing a driver who was actually much worse, e.g. Deletraz. That's my point.

I tend to agree, partly out of my own disappointment - the poor guy must be absolutely shattered by the experience.
CarlosFerreira

Post by CarlosFerreira »

Irisado wrote:

Fer Chrissakes, he was rubbish and we love him for that!
Stay home, Colin Kolles!
Bort

Post by Bort »

Irisado wrote:Yes, but when you consider how badly he has been criticised, anyone would think we were discussing a driver who was actually much worse, e.g. Deletraz. That's my point.

At least on this website he is getting support (amongst the jokes) from people who have a genuine interest in the under-dogs of racing.
Irisado

Post by Irisado »

Bort wrote:At least on this website he is getting support (amongst the jokes) from people who have a genuine interest in the under-dogs of racing.

On the website he is, I quite agree. Anyway, I think we've talked enough about this subject, so I think it would be better to stop here :) .
My favourite teams: Minardi, Forti, Osella

Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente