Divina Galica'a F1 career in her own words

The place for respectful and reverent discussion of Reject drivers and teams, whether profiled or not as yet
TimmyB

Divina Galica'a F1 career in her own words

Post by TimmyB »

Divina Galica (a female F1 reject from the early 70's) has written a couple of articles about her F1 experience and so far it reeks of a classic reject story.

Titled, "An Interesting Year" the story includes great anecdotes such as the time she crashed in practice, then when the ambulance came she loaded the pieces into the back and rode in the front seat. Also, after looking directly into the sun on a flight to Rio she developed solar retinopathy and nearly had to race with an eye patch.

Part one starts here:
http://www.inracingnews.com/iracing-new ... ar-part-i/

and part two here:
http://www.inracingnews.com/iracing-new ... r-part-ii/

and it looks like there'll be a thrid piece forthcoming soon.

Enjoy!
dr-baker

Re: Divina Galica'a F1 career in her own words

Post by dr-baker »

Thanks for providing the links. Will look forward to reading them soon... (using a laptop not plugged in so trying not to use all battery life too soon...)
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Faustus
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Faustus »

Very interesting article, thank you for posting the link. Can't believe I missed it when you originally posted it.
Following Formula 1 since 1984.
Avid collector of Formula 1 season guides and reviews.
Collector of reject merchandise and 1/43rd scale reject model cars.
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Funny to find two well-known characters, Charlie Whiting and Frank Dernie, working for a team like Hesketh back in 1978.