The Lucas di Grassi Formula E Thread

The place for anything and everything else to do with F1 history, different forms of motorsport, and all other randomness
dr-baker

Re: The Lucas di Grassi Formula E Thread

Post by dr-baker »

The Monaco race wasn't bad, it had passing and action. F1 won't have as much action primarily due to the relative size of the cars.
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
SammiRei

Post by SammiRei »

Monaco proving once again that all you need to make it interesting is cars small enough to actually pass each other on track with any regularity.

Spoilers for the first Berlin race in light grey - nothing for the second race because I haven't see it yet.

My goodness, that was a lot of front wing damage between the pack, wasn't it? A lot of chaos, and a pretty solid race for the newbies, including a point for Barnard.
Barbazza

Post by Barbazza »

I really appreciate the spoilers, as I might (eventually) catch up with the races having watched..er...none of them this year. I do visit the official website so I see who's won, but beyond that I haven't dug deeper.

Although I can't watch live as I don't have TNT, does anybody know if the races (in full, preferably) are available on catchup somewhere - Discovery+ maybe?