Forum clock out of sync

Found a problem with the website or forum? Submit a new ticket here. Also, track progress of existing issues currently being fixed.
Londoner

Forum clock out of sync

Post by Londoner »

I've noticed recently that the forum clock is a few minutes ahead of actual time. I'm posting this at 1746 UK time according to my laptop, however the forum claims I posted it at 1752.
Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
Bobby Doorknobs

Re: Forum clock out of sync

Post by Bobby Doorknobs »

East Londoner wrote:I've noticed recently that the forum clock is a few minutes ahead of actual time. I'm posting this at 1746 UK time according to my laptop, however the forum claims I posted it at 1752.

I've been noticing the same thing over the past... year maybe? Started off as a 2-3 minute discrepancy and slowly became more severe. I wrote this post five minutes in the future by my count (well, 55 minutes in the past, I didn't bother switching to Summer Time in the settings :deletraz:).
#FreeGonzo