2019 FIA Formula Three Eurasian Championship

In honour of our fallen comrade. Archive of all previous canon series across all disciplines.
Normal32

Re: 2019 FIA Formula Three Eurasian Championship

Post by Normal32 »

CarloSpace wrote:Since there looks to be little to no interest in Zhou Xiaoping, Red Dragon Junior Team would like to gauge the possibility of taking part in this race as a one-car entry.

The team would also like to be added to the waiting list for the 2020 season and beyond in order to do a full season.

Given the unlikelihood of PORE or Polaris, I will put this on the reserve; if neither respond by the 1/10, you will get the entry.

Also, noted.
Pasta_maldonado wrote:I think normal32 is an old English farmer re-incarnated
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

PORE will attend the NC event with their regular season line-up of Sklep and Donnelly.
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

I would like to go on the waiting list
Owner of the Peak Motorsport Group.

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
John Rafael

Post by John Rafael »

Normal32 wrote:
CarloSpace wrote:Since there looks to be little to no interest in Zhou Xiaoping, Red Dragon Junior Team would like to gauge the possibility of taking part in this race as a one-car entry.

The team would also like to be added to the waiting list for the 2020 season and beyond in order to do a full season.

Given the unlikelihood of PORE or Polaris, I will put this on the reserve; if neither respond by the 1/10, you will get the entry.

Also, noted.

I'm not sure if this happened. I may be missing something.
    Unfortunately I have too many hobbies, so I only show up here once every 14 months. Still, do not remove me, I like to see the topics.
Gertrand Bachot

Post by Gertrand Bachot »

Stick me on the waiting list as well please.