Cloudflare

Found a problem with the website or forum? Submit a new ticket here. Also, track progress of existing issues currently being fixed.
FMecha

Cloudflare

Post by FMecha »

Just a heads-up for the admins: Recently, an issue with Cloudflare (which IIRC GPR uses, given the down messages) caused certain data to be leaked.

Some people have been advising to change their passwords on important sites that are affected.

:)
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
DemocalypseNow

Re: Cloudflare

Post by DemocalypseNow »

FMecha wrote:Just a heads-up for the admins: Recently, an issue with Cloudflare (which IIRC GPR uses, given the down messages) caused certain data to be leaked.

Some people have been advising to change their passwords on important sites that are affected.

As site admin, I was already aware of this issue, and no action is required on the part of anyone here, as it has in no way affected us. There has been direct communication to myself by Cloudflare about this issue. I am aware of the scope of the incident. We are not within it. Our server host has done its own research into the potential leaks, and has failed to unearth any information pertaining to any of its customers - ourselves included.

At the moment, any potential actions would only be required at my end - the server management end - there is no requirement for end users to do anything.

In future, FMecha, I would prefer you not to post these things. For those not familiar with data security, the above can be scary at first glance, given the uncertainty over the scope. As site admin, I was aware of the aforementioned issue from the moment it went public, and no publicly announced actions were taken because none were required of our users. When something occurs where action of our users will be required, they will be informed.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image