161020 Avian Contraband Edition

The place for discussion of all aspects of the gprejects.com website
Kuwashima
F1 Rejects Founder

161020 Avian Contraband Edition

Post by Kuwashima »

Dear all,

We've posted our next podcast, covering the Asian flyaway Grands Prix.

We take an ornithological bent - covering Marcus and the Thai Chicken and the Budgie Smuggling 9 in Malaysia!

We also announce Rejects of the Race for the 3 races, cover the history of Asian F1 Rejects at Bathurst, and announce the results of our Rio 2016 Competition.

Listen/download through iTunes, or get the RSS link for your podcast listening software of choice at Spreaker via Downforce Radio.

Cheers,
Jamie
johnston21

Re: 161020 Avian Contraband Edition

Post by johnston21 »

Awesome and Thank You.
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Never heard the phrase "banana hammock" before! (Obvious meaning in context though... ;) )

And the "Big News in F1" certainly was news to me, I'm going to be tempted to Google the story to read more about it.

And I am happy to have come second to the winning entry in the competition, given my love for the country mentioned in the winning entry!
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
dinizintheoven

Post by dinizintheoven »

I always figured that The Doctor would be one of the winners, and all three of those entries were way in excess of anything I could have come up with even on a creative day!

I think there's one vital detail about Esteban Ocon's emergence at Manor that I was near-certain Jamie and/or Enoch would have picked up on, especially given the drivers who were profiled at the very beginnings of The Old Site: the re-emergence of the famed reject number 31 for the first time since 1994. Maybe there should be a number 31 special edition of Chronicles From The Reject Vault?
James Allen, on his favourite F1 engine of all time:
"...the Life W12, I can't describe the noise to you, but imagine filling your dustbin with nuts and bolts, and then throwing it down the stairs, it was something akin to that!"
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

dinizintheoven wrote:I always figured that The Doctor would be one of the winners, and all three of those entries were way in excess of anything I could have come up with even on a creative day!

It's the first time, I think, that I have ever attempted an entry into an F1/GP Rejects podcast competition, so I'm kinda pleased with the result!

And many of your posts on this forum are greater than anything I can be bothered to come up with (like the one I quoted from in my signature below), so don't put your creativity down! (And, beyond recording my own voice, I have no idea how to put a podcast together, so you defo have some creative powers!)
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA