AR Japan 2019 (Previously SANDWICH). Preparations.

In honour of our fallen comrade. Archive of all previous canon series across all disciplines.
AndreaModa

Re: ANUS 2019 (Previously SANDWICH). Preparation & team sign

Post by AndreaModa »

This Could Be You wrote:Driver #1: Roberto Dinella [ITA] (Pending AndreaModa's approval)

This gets my approval. Dinella is yours!
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
FantometteBR

Post by FantometteBR »

TEAM NAME: Grand Honshu Racing
TEAM BASE: Okayama
DRIVER #1: TBA
DRIVER #2: TBA
SPONSOR: Shiseido
CHASSIS: Swfit
ENGINE: Honda
TYRES: Yokohama
Bertrand Gachot, Pacific, Connew and Piercarlo Ghinzani's No.1 Fan

1995 Rejects-1 World Champion with Driver (Julio Vaca) and Team (V.I.D.A.) - Because the first time you can never forget
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

peteroli34 wrote:I think also we should have a simplier way to see who controls what driver and whether or not they are available it can be a bit confusing i know we have a thread that list all drivers but how often does that get updated and even then its multiple pages long.

Technically, you don't need to browse through the entire thread because all lists should be collated in the first post. Of course, this only happens if us moderators keep editing in all of the updates.

If you have an idea for how to create an automatically-updated driver list which won't become excessively long, I'm all ears. Because as long as such a list is updated by a handful of humans it will always be very long and more or less outdated.

A list on the wiki could work better than the current forum post system, but A) not everyone visits it and B) even fewer bother to learn how to edit it, so updating the list would still fall on a relatively small amount of shoulders.

As for signing fictional drivers, in most cases it's enough to post about your interest in the topic. If you don't seem to get a response, then you could try sending a private message to the owner of the driver. An alternative method is trying to discuss the matter in our Mibbit chatroom, but that only works if both you and the driver owner visit it regularly.
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

Gonzalez wrote:TEAM NAME: Fujibayashi Racing Team (FRT)
TEAM BASE: Motegi
SPONSOR: Sony
CHASSIS: Swift
ENGINE: Toyota
TYRES: Bridgestone

Currently looking for experienced drivers.

Since you PMed me about it, and didn't reply back, Yui Megumi is interested in your team's seat :)
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
Gonzalez

Post by Gonzalez »

FMecha wrote:
Gonzalez wrote:TEAM NAME: Fujibayashi Racing Team (FRT)
TEAM BASE: Motegi
SPONSOR: Sony
ENGINE: Toyota
TYRES: Bridgestone

Currently looking for experienced drivers.

Since you PMed me about it, and didn't reply back, Yui Megumi is interested in your team's seat :)

I will put her aside as a backup choice since i have a number of drivers who i'm also interested in are currently on the waiting Boat.
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

Due to recent changes, Tristan Jung is looking for a drive with another team. He is a highly experienced veteran of racing, a cold-blooded expert at racing.
Aerond
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Aerond »

Luxray Engineering and TITS have been denied an entry after the draw held this morning at the forum.
Tread lightly in ARWS. Every decision might be your last.
Gonzalez

Re: ANUS 2019 (Previously SANDWICH). Preparations.

Post by Gonzalez »

With Luxray not made it to the final lineup, i will believe that Kastazumo Nakaya would be free to ask, FRT would like to ask if he could be our backup choice to race for us but this will be decided on the bids in the RoR which i think should be done in a couple days time from now.
RealRacingRoots

Post by RealRacingRoots »

Gonzalez wrote:With Luxray not made it to the final lineup, i will believe that Kastazumo Nakaya would be free to ask, FRT would like to ask if he could be our backup choice to race for us but this will be decided on the bids in the RoR which i think should be done in a couple days time from now.

Nakaya has been signed to drive for Pretty Cure Team Luxray now that Luxray independent entry got Denied. May I recommend you talk to Kevinbotz over the services of GT Super Series Independent Trophy frontrunner Ito Shidehara or Tristian Jung if you don't need a Asian driver.
The Truth Shall set you free. (no theme music plays)
Tomáš.......Ttaaaaaaaattaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Watch this if you want to learn about what Canada is really like.
GT Super Series
This Could Be You

Post by This Could Be You »

BORC Shimano Lampre is delighted that it has been accepted for an exciting season of ANUS . (translated from publicocrap: yes! :dance: )
Last edited by This Could Be You on 20 Sep 2016, 18:06, edited 1 time in total.
Your Signature Here

Named after HRT, now on HRT
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

F3 driver and AR2.0 race winner Laura Wener is interested in participating in the series, as is Sandy Grey. Grey has previous Nippon experience from 2016-2017. :)
Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
SuperAguri
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by SuperAguri »

Barii Mori accepts Super Dragons offer.

Japanese driver Yuka Katayama is looking for a race seat.
<@Ataxia> these people are making a mess of their crepe suzettes
Gonzalez

Post by Gonzalez »

SuperAguri wrote:Barii Mori accepts Super Dragons offer.

Japanese driver Yuka Katayama is looking for a race seat.

FRT would be happy to sign their interest in Katayama. We can either put her forward immediately or this can wait until all my 2 RoR bids are done.
Gonzalez

Post by Gonzalez »

Fujibayashi Podcast wrote:

==Televised Podcast for the Newly-Formed Fujibayashi Team==

Hi

My name is Kiyo (Meaning, K-I-O) Fujibayashi. I am born in 1971 and i'm the founder of the Fujibayashi Racing Team (FRT). I as a whole team are very delighted to become part of the FNippon 2019 lineup.

Sorry if i'm a little late, apparently i have a very big secret regarding the whole team itself. Unfortunately i did not wish to tell you all about it cause, you know, it's a girly secret :twisted:

But now, i think it's time for me to speak out on the public eye, for the first time in a long time, about my secret about me as brief as I can. This will include, my involvement in motorsport and how it all started and why we're racing here. Now that i have introduced myself and the team to you all, i shall begin.

You can refer to me as Unknown legend as my career started in Motorbikes when i was 7 years old. When i first went on a motorcycle, i thought, "I can't do this, this is a boy's job". But soon then, i was wrong. I decided to get back on and started learning page-by-page how to ride a bike. I dramatically changed since then.

Since then i started racing competitively around the world and i do not wish to tell you any more than just saying, "I was quite a great racer out there". During my time, i began developing a rivalry with a driver whom I shall not mention his name at this moment in time.

Since retiring competively full time at the significant young age of of 32 and full-time the following year, i have since began to disappear from Motorsport to become a national Idol.

But, after nearly 7 years, I have been to regain my experience in Motorsport. Since then i started working as an advisor, taking part in several Go Kart Races in Japan and sometimes nationally.

Now, working my way back up, i began working on preparing for this new team along with my Sister Ryoko (Ryo) which started at around 2013 and began our involvement with Single Seaters a couple of years later .Which is why i'm gonna start explaining why we will be racing here at FNippon.

The reason why we are racing as a team called Fujibayashi Racing Team is because i am willing to put all my experience that i have had in the past as use it to possibly regain success, not from myself only but as a whole team.

Now, speaking of the FRT itself and it's driver lineup, we are very close to signing a nice female driver name Yui Megumi. It's a driver we thought could have a good relationship with.
Now, in regards to who will be our 2nd driver, it will be announced soon.

Now to wrap up the podcast, i will be leaving the team to my Sister Ryoko who will be looking after the team as the Team Principal during this season. Also, we will have a Target Aim: score at least a point and possibly a nice, strong result. I as the boss of FRT will be looking forward to a nice start to this season ahead.

This is Kiyo Fujibayashi, signing off ==Static==
Last edited by Bobby Doorknobs on 22 Sep 2016, 01:12, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Double post. Can't be having that now, can we?
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

After the RoR RNG, Daisuke Yanagawa is now confirmed at FEAR
Owner of the Peak Motorsport Group.

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
Gonzalez

Post by Gonzalez »

As this series is still being readied, i may as well start taking a step forward into sorting out my team Fujibayashi's plans for next season.

As formally agreed with V8fan12, Dakota Summers will be confirmed to race for the team.

I have decided that the other remaining seat will be shared by 2 drivers, 1 doing a one-off, possibly at the Motegi Road Course Round and the other doing the other rounds. With agreements with FMecha and Normal32, Former F3 Driver Yui Megumi and AR 2.0 driver Masami Karai will be the 2 drivers sharing the seat.
I will confirm who will do which number of rounds soon.

In other News, Fujibayashi has requested to use Honda Engines instead of Toyota. If not acceptable, they will revert back to Toyota.
matisena

Post by matisena »

TEAM NAME: MASEN Racing Team(URU)
TEAM BASE: Sugo
SPONSOR: Calsonic

I don't know who drivers i can to sign, i expected to one of my drivers(in process of creation) or ideas of yours, i need help with this, thanks!!
Last edited by Bobby Doorknobs on 28 Sep 2016, 23:24, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Double post
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

matisena wrote:TEAM NAME: MASEN Racing Team(URU)
TEAM BASE: Sugo
SPONSOR: Calsonic

I don't know who drivers i can to sign, i expected to one of my drivers(in process of creation) or ideas of yours, i need help with this, thanks!!

Entries have already been allocated for this season, but there are other series that are open at the moment. For future reference, most users will usually have a few drivers available in the thread looking for seats, or you can check the list here (http://gprejects.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7860). If worse comes to worse, you can always create your own drivers as well (A driver name, nationality, date of birth and a short backstory is all you need)
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
This Could Be You

Just a question, but how (do we choose them ourselves, and if so are there any restrictions?) and when are the numbers allocated. I'm asking as I have a 95% complete livery for the series that can be made fully ready and available if I know what numbers to put on it.
Your Signature Here

RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

East Londoner wrote:F3 driver and AR2.0 race winner Laura Wener is interested in participating in the series, as is Sandy Grey. Grey has previous Nippon experience from 2016-2017. :)

Would Wener be interested in racing for Technical Sports?
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
This Could Be You

This Could Be You wrote:Just a question, but how (do we choose them ourselves, and if so are there any restrictions?) and when are the numbers allocated. I'm asking as I have a 95% complete livery for the series that can be made fully ready and available if I know what numbers to put on it.

I had a look at the wiki and from what I can tell, I choose my own numbers(?), in which case BORC will choose 33 & 34 and therefore here is the livery (sorry I couldn't upload them as BMPs, but they should convert through Irfanview nicely):

Helmets:
Dinella: Image
Nakamura:Image
Your Signature Here

pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

The wiki page has been fully updated with all currently available information. The one thing I'm unsure about is the race numbers.

On the driver front, Italian F1RICS and RoLFS driver Andrea Bianchiis available for hire.
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

Oh well, I decided to post my livery right now:

:)
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
FantometteBR

Post by FantometteBR »

pasta_maldonado wrote:The wiki page has been fully updated with all currently available information. The one thing I'm unsure about is the race numbers.

On the driver front, Italian F1RICS and RoLFS driver Andrea Bianchiis available for hire.

Grand Honshu Racing is interested
Bertrand Gachot, Pacific, Connew and Piercarlo Ghinzani's No.1 Fan

1995 Rejects-1 World Champion with Driver (Julio Vaca) and Team (V.I.D.A.) - Because the first time you can never forget
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

FantometteBR wrote:
pasta_maldonado wrote:The wiki page has been fully updated with all currently available information. The one thing I'm unsure about is the race numbers.

Grand Honshu Racing is interested

Andrea Bianchi accepts this offer.
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?