2018 SEAT Leon Supercopa - Final round up!

In honour of our fallen comrade. Archive of all previous canon series across all disciplines.
Gonzalez

Re: 2018 SEAT Leon Supercopa - Pre-season and Round 1 up!

Post by Gonzalez »

Ernesto Raya wrote:

Well, that was a great debut. 4th place finish.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

FMecha wrote:7th? Finally someone from my stable who is actually kind of useful. :dance:

All these seasons and you still ignore the existence of Cecep Sugiharto, the one guy who could have been great?!
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

Biscione wrote:
FMecha wrote:7th? Finally someone from my stable who is actually kind of useful. :dance:

All these seasons and you still ignore the existence of Cecep Sugiharto, the one guy who could have been great?!

I am not ignoring Sugiharto - I was talking in light of my horrendous ProtoCup, F2 and ARWS* performances, man. :facepalm:
*NOTE TO SELF: SACK FUSHIDA ASAP!!!
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
FantometteBR

Post by FantometteBR »

Thought it would be good, but...
Bertrand Gachot, Pacific, Connew and Piercarlo Ghinzani's No.1 Fan

1995 Rejects-1 World Champion with Driver (Julio Vaca) and Team (V.I.D.A.) - Because the first time you can never forget
Normal32

Post by Normal32 »

Autosport wrote:Griffith quits the Supercopa

To read more please subscribe to Autosport
Pasta_maldonado wrote:I think normal32 is an old English farmer re-incarnated
Rated
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Rated »

2018 SEAT Leon Supercopa - Round 2 at Road America
Results
Highlights video
Penalties : Constantin Florescu(#20) has been given 4 penalty points for having an avoidable collision with Harry Austin(#87).
Thibault Stadelmann(#19) has been given 4 penalty points for having an avoidable collision with Mauricio Cueva(#26).
Shane Atkinson(#88) has been given 4 penalty points for having an avoidable collision with Torolf Sigurdsson(#13).
Khugirat Molotov Khunbish(#996) has been given 4 penalty points for having an avoidable collision with Kika van den Heiligenberg(#29).
Rob Lomas Jr(#30) has been given 4 penalty points for having an avoidable collision with Sasha Hawke(#25).

Penalty points standings
Kaitlyn Harris(#23) : 4
Adilmar Caetano Xairim(#28) : 4
Constantin Florescu(#20) : 4
Thibault Stadelmann(#19) : 4
Shane Atkinson(#88) : 4
Khugirat Molotov Khunbish(#996) : 4
Rob Lomas Jr(#30) : 4

10 penalty points lead to a race ban.

AndreaModa wrote:I'm putting Nelson Odewa forward as a replacement should any team need one during the year. He's had some experience of AR3.5 over the winter, and made a substitute appearance in AR2.0 as well. He comes with lots of sponsorship from telecoms giant MTN.

Then I hope you don't mind that I put him in Riley Griffith's place for now.

FantometteBR wrote:Thought it would be good, but...

Today it somewhat was. :P

I don't want to ruin your dreams, but I wouldn't read too much in this result, there still is a long way to go until you can see what he can achieve.
Last edited by Rated on 11 Dec 2015, 17:48, edited 3 times in total.
BORDAS BORDAS BORDAS
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Rated wrote:
AndreaModa wrote:I'm putting Nelson Odewa forward as a replacement should any team need one during the year. He's had some experience of AR3.5 over the winter, and made a substitute appearance in AR2.0 as well. He comes with lots of sponsorship from telecoms giant MTN.

Then I hope you don't mind that I put him in Riley Griffith's place for now.

Haha no worries! I don't think this series clashes with AR2.0 does it? Odewa has filled in at Plus One over there, but I forget for how many races it was for. Might have just been the one.
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
Rated
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: 2018 SEAT Leon Supercopa - Round 2 up!

Post by Rated »

2018 SEAT Leon Supercopa - Round 3 at Watkins Glen
Results
Penalties : Constantin Florescu(#20) has been given 4 penalty points for having an avoidable collision with Adimar Caetano Xairim(#28)
Kaitlyn Harris(#23) has been given a race ban for colliding with Benjamin Kruse(#85) and constantly ignoring blue flags. Ziegler Auto Racing has to nominate a replacement for her in order to have a driver in the #23 car.

Penalty points standings
Constantin Florescu(#20) : 8
BORDAS BORDAS BORDAS
Gonzalez

Re: 2018 SEAT Leon Supercopa - Round 3 up!

Post by Gonzalez »

Rising Spanish Driver Alex Rabat would be interested in covering for Harris, should the team chose him.
novitopoli
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by novitopoli »

16-year-old rookie Alessandro De Crescenzo is probably the next big thing in Italian motorsport. He's willing to sub for any team and brings sponsorship from Italian bank BNL.
sw3ishida wrote:Jolyon Palmer brought us closer as a couple, for which I am grateful.

Ataxia wrote:
Londoner wrote:Something I've thought about - what happens to our canon should we have a worldwide recession or some other outside event?

We'll be fine. It's Canon, non Kodak.
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

novitopoli wrote:16-year-old rookie Alessandro De Crescenzo is probably the next big thing in Italian motorsport. He's willing to sub for any team and brings sponsorship from Italian bank BNL.

ZAR would love to have the services of De Crescenzo :)
Owner of the Peak Motorsport Group.

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
novitopoli
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by novitopoli »

V8fan12 wrote:
novitopoli wrote:16-year-old rookie Alessandro De Crescenzo is probably the next big thing in Italian motorsport. He's willing to sub for any team and brings sponsorship from Italian bank BNL.

ZAR would love to have the services of De Crescenzo :)

Deal done! ;)
sw3ishida wrote:Jolyon Palmer brought us closer as a couple, for which I am grateful.

Ataxia wrote:
Londoner wrote:Something I've thought about - what happens to our canon should we have a worldwide recession or some other outside event?

FantometteBR

Post by FantometteBR »

Better than the other days

1995 Rejects-1 World Champion with Driver (Julio Vaca) and Team (V.I.D.A.) - Because the first time you can never forget
Rated
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Rated »

2018 SEAT Leon Supercopa - Round 4 at Road Gatineau
Results
Highlights video
Penalties : Constantin Florescu(#20) has been given 4 penalty points for having an avoidable collision with Harry Austin(#87)
Gabriela Scopelli(#99) has been given 4 penalty points for having an avoidable collision with Harry Austin(#87) and Alessandro De Crescenzo(#23)
Leon de Teodoro(#98) has been given 4 penalty points for having an avoidable collision with Elisa Jama Yattae(#70)
Leon de Teodoro(#98) has been banned for 3 rounds following the incident with Lee Honmei(#71). de Teodoro attempted to enter the pits for repairs but carelessly sent Honmei into the pitwall. Honmei hit the pitwall entry at a speed nearly as high as 150km/h. de Teodoro was reportedly shocked by what happened due to his fault. Honmei was airlifted to the nearest hospital after losing conscientiousness. He was badly shaken and had minor wrist and ankle injuries. He will be fine to participate in the next round in Finland.
Constantin Florescu(#20) has been given a race ban for reaching the limit of penalty points. Estrella Galicia Álvarez Competición has to nominate a replacement for him in order to have a driver in the #20 car.

Kaitlyn Harris(#23) has served her race ban and can be back in action should v8fan12 decides to put her back in one of ZAR's cars.

Penalty points standings
Constantin Florescu(#20) : 12 - Banned for the round of Finland
Gabriela Scopelli(#99) : 4
Leon de Teodoro(#98) : 4
Last edited by Rated on 14 Feb 2016, 16:08, edited 1 time in total.
BORDAS BORDAS BORDAS
Ataxia
Not Important

Re: 2018 SEAT Leon Supercopa - Round 4 up!

Post by Ataxia »

Daisuke Yanagawa will replace Florescu for the next race.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

ZAR confirm that Harris will be back for the next round in the #23
Owner of the Peak Motorsport Group.

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
Pinkd56
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Pinkd56 »

21 year old British driver Adil Rehman is looking for an outing in this series. He has recently had an impressive showing in the Group B RX championship to his credit.

He brings some sponsorship from Lebara Mobile.
Rated
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Rated »

@Pinkd56 : Repsol SEAT Academy would like to run Alessandro De Crescenzo for the German and French rounds to replace Leon de Teodoro, currently banned for 3 rounds.
Kyösti Pykälistö will replace de Teodoro for the Finnish round. Biscione has given confirmation on the IRC channel.
BORDAS BORDAS BORDAS
novitopoli
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by novitopoli »

Rated wrote:@Pinkd56 : Repsol SEAT Academy would like to run Alessandro De Crescenzo for the German and French rounds to replace Leon de Teodoro, currently banned for 3 rounds.
Kyösti Pykälistö will replace de Teodoro for the Finnish round. Biscione has given confirmation on the IRC channel.

De Crescenzo's mine, actually :D if you still want him, he's eager to race!

Ataxia wrote:

Rated
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: 2018 SEAT Leon Supercopa - Round 5 up!

Post by Rated »

2018 SEAT Leon Supercopa - Round 5 at Karjala Raceway
Results
Highlights video to come next week
Notes: Ignore de Crescenzo in Harris' seat, this is indeed Kaitlyn Harris in the car.
Penalties : Sasha Hawke(#25) has been given 4 penalty points for causing an avoidable collision with Harry Austin(#87). The stewards understood that Austin sudden engine failure didn't give her much choice, but they think she should have reacted much better in this situation.
Nelson Odewa(#1) has been given 4 penalty points for causing an avoidable collision with Torolf Sigurdsson(#13)

Penalty points standings
Constantin Florescu(#20) : 12 - One race ban served
Leon de Teodoro(#98) : 4 - Banned for two races.
Nelson Odewa(#1) : 4
Sasha Hawke(#25) : 4

Note : Constantin Florescu(#20) has served his race ban and can be back in the #20 car if Ataxia wishes so.
BORDAS BORDAS BORDAS
Rated
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: 2018 SEAT Leon Supercopa - Round 6 up!

Post by Rated »

2018 SEAT Leon Supercopa - Round 6 at Eurospeedway Lausitz
Race results
Drivers championship standings
Highlights videos might not come as soon as I would like to, as I need a software that doesn't suck ass, both for recording and "editing".

Penalties :
Sasha Hawke has been given(#25) 4 penalty points for colliding with Adilmar Caetano Xairim(#28)
Tomasz Pulaski has been given(#34) 4 penalty points for colliding with Khungirat Molotov Khünbish(#998)
Martin van der Maeyede(#2) has been given 5 penalty points for unsafely rejoining the track. 4 penalty points were also attribued to him when his action resulted in a collision with Gabriela Scopelli(#99)
Constantin Florescu(#20) has been given 4 penalty points for colliding with Kaitlyn Harris(#23)

Penalty points standings
Constantin Florescu(#20) : 16 - One race ban served
Martin van der Maeyede(#2) : 9
Sasha Hawke(#25) : 8
Leon de Teodoro(#98) : 4 - Banned for one race
Tomasz Pulaski (#34): 4
BORDAS BORDAS BORDAS
FantometteBR

Post by FantometteBR »

Go team go!

DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

La Dépêche de Tahiti wrote:Vahirua team boss lauds title credentials after another podium

Rising motorsport star Manuarii Vahirua put one hand on the SEAT Leon Supercopa trophy last weekend, with a calm and controlled drive to second place, his fifth podium in six races this year.

The Pape'ete native has been moving up in the racing world, dovetailing his Supercopa campaign with appearances for the factory Infiniti junior team in the International Procar Championship, and his team boss, ex-Formula 1 racer Frédéric-Maxime Voeckler, had nothing but praise for his young protégé after another run to the podium places.

"Manuarii has always had the pace, but now he is maturing quickly into a level headed, experienced driver," he said. "On some weekends, another driver can just find the set-up sweet spot, and no matter what you do, his car will be faster. We saw this today with [Harry] Austin, but instead of getting flustered, Manuarii did what was required to keep his championship challenge safe; keeping his head when others around, like [Sasha] Hawke and [Gabriela] Scopelli, lost theirs."

For the uninitiated, the Supercopa usually serves as a stepping stone for young drivers to progress on to series with faster, more powerful cars, often part of more prestigious series. So where might we expect Vahirua to be this time next year?

"With the talent he is demonstrating here, there are lots of options available to him," Voeckler continued. "It's too early to say what he might do next year. For the moment, we're not talking about this with him - his focus is primarily on winning the Supercopa championship, and as reward for his good performances, we are giving him some seat time in IPC, to aid his development as a driver.

"But in terms of what comes after Supercopa, first he must win Supercopa! He knows he has a bright future, and we are building a career pathway for him, but for now we stay focused on 2018."

One thing is for certain though; Tahiti is making waves in the most unexpected places of world sport. Tahiti has never had a professional racing driver to support before, and so we all wonder as much as Manuarii himself, what the future may hold for him.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Rated
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Rated »

2018 SEAT Leon Supercopa - Round 7 at Paris
Race Results
Drivers championship standings
Penalties :
Constantin Florescu(#20) has been given 4 penalty points for colliding with Austin Harris(#87)
Constantin Florescu(#20) has been banned for one race for reaching the limit of penalty points for a race ban.
Estrella Galicia Álvarez Competición must nominate a replacement for the #20 to participate in the Brno round.

Penalty points standings
Constantin Florescu(#20) : 20 - Banned for the round of the Czech Republic. One race ban served
Leon de Teodoro(#98) : 4 - 3 races ban served
Last edited by Rated on 05 Aug 2016, 08:42, edited 1 time in total.
BORDAS BORDAS BORDAS
Ataxia
Not Important

Re: 2018 SEAT Leon Supercopa - Round 7up!

Post by Ataxia »

Yanagawa will return to the car for the rest of the season.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
novitopoli
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by novitopoli »

Alessandro De Crescenzo wrote:Well, that wasn't what I had hoped for. It just wasn't my day, but I can do much better than that, as I already showed in Germany.

Ataxia wrote:

Rated
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Rated »

Oh Novitopoli, the Repsol SEAT Academy team would like to offer two more races for de Crescenzo.

Ataxia wrote:Yanagawa will return to the car for the rest of the season.

Noted!
BORDAS BORDAS BORDAS
novitopoli
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by novitopoli »

Rated wrote:Oh Novitopoli, the Repsol SEAT Academy team would like to offer two more races for de Crescenzo.

He's really glad to accept the offer ;)

Ataxia wrote:

FantometteBR

Post by FantometteBR »

It wasn't bad but it wasn't all good

Rated
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: 2018 SEAT Leon Supercopa - Round 8 up!

Post by Rated »

2018 SEAT Leon Supercopa - Round 8 at Brno
Race Results
Drivers Championship

Penalties :
Nelson Odewa(#1) has been given 4 penalty points for causing an avoidable collision with Elisa Jama Yattae(#70)
Benjamin Kruse(#85) has been given 4 penalty points for causing an avoidable collision with Kika van den Heiligenberg(#29)

Penalty points standings :
Constantin Florescu(#20) : 20 - Two race bans served
Nelson Odewa(#1) : 8
Kaitlyn Harris(#23) : 4 - One race ban served
Benjamin Kruse(#85) : 4

Congratulations to Manuarii Vahirua on winning the 2018 SEAT Leon Supercopa championship !
Remember that this year's TOP3 in the championship cannot compete here next year ! Be sure to find them good seats for 2019!
BORDAS BORDAS BORDAS
Rated
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: 2018 SEAT Leon Supercopa - Final round up!

Post by Rated »

2018 SEAT Leon Supercopa - Round 9 at the Hungaroring
Race Results
Drivers Championship

Penalties :
Sasha Hawke(#25) has been given 4 penalty points and a 5 seconds time penalty for causing an avoidable collision with Rob Lomas Jr(#30). She benefitted of the collision to overtake the Rob Lomas Racing driver. Rob Lomas Jr, Thibault Stadelmann and Adilmar Caetano Xairim all gain a position. Sasha Hawke is classified 8th in the race.
Harry Austin(#87) has been given 4 penalty points for causing an avoidable collision with Gabriella Scopelli(#99)

Penalty points standings :
Constantin Florescu(#20) : 20 - Two race bans served
Sasha Hawke(#25) : 8
Nelson Odewa(#1) : 8
Kaitlyn Harris(#23) : 4 - One race ban served
Benjamin Kruse(#85) : 4
Harry Austin(#87) : 4

The 2018 SEAT Leon Supercopa season is now complete.
BORDAS BORDAS BORDAS