40 Million Cap, New Teams anyone??

The place for speaking your mind on current goings-on in F1
Ross Prawn

Re: 40 Million Cap, New Teams anyone??

Post by Ross Prawn »

Just collected the details of next years Ferrari. Off to photocopy shop in Woking now.

"Other than the car behind and the driver who might get a bit startled with the sudden explosion in front, it really isn't a major safety issue from that point of view,"
Reverie Planetarian

Post by Reverie Planetarian »

WHAT?! This means all my calculations are now bunk! Way to keep me in the loop, fellas!
Some say he plans to put an S921 on the Goodwood 2012 run, and that he DOES know what Deletraz is doing.
All we know is...he's called Perry McCarthy!

...we'll never see an S921 at Goodwood, will we?
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Yannick wrote:Working with borrowed engines of different manufacturers and if none is available, with a stereo system emulating engine sounds is priceless. Now who wouldn't want to be at the wheel in the pits when giving the "Sounds of Formula 1" CD a spin in the car?

Can the CD player double-up as the flywheel KERS system...?
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
RejectSteve

Post by RejectSteve »

dr-baker wrote:
Yannick wrote:Working with borrowed engines of different manufacturers and if none is available, with a stereo system emulating engine sounds is priceless. Now who wouldn't want to be at the wheel in the pits when giving the "Sounds of Formula 1" CD a spin in the car?

Can the CD player double-up as the flywheel KERS system...?

We have an engineer on our hands!
Ross Prawn wrote:Just collected the details of next years Ferrari. Off to photocopy shop in Woking now.
Good work, you've spotted it on wet tyres with the wheel farings.
Nissanymania! Friday has never been the same since.

The car in front is a Stefan.
tristan1117
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by tristan1117 »

Surely this is the Andrea Moda 1993 prototype! Ferrari stole the ideas and repainted the car! We have to initiate Spygate Part 3. Perhaps Andrea Sasseti will let us keep the money and we will have some cash to develop the designs! It's foolproof! We just need a good lawyer.
CoopsII wrote:On occasion I have ventured into the PMM forum but beat a hasty retreat soon after as it resembles some sort of bad acid trip in there
Yannick

Post by Yannick »

Just to let you know, the topic of the F1 Rejects Team car is being continued over there on the thread started by Alan, the Shoe Spammer. Spammers make for great Reject Team sponsors, don't you agree? ;)
"I don't think we should be used to finance (the manufacturers') R&D because they will produce that engine anyway" said Monisha Kaltenborn.
"You will never see a Mercedes using a Ferrari engine or the other way round."