GPM2 2008 - The Manufacture Era

Archive for the three above subforums
TomWazzleshaw

Re: GPM2 2008 - The Manufacture Era

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Having nabbed a new Gearbox, Williams will develop a new brakes system. We'll also replace the fuel tanks in our cars from the 90% to 40% models.
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
Miguel98

Post by Miguel98 »

We'll install the Super Aguri EMS in our cars, and develop a new tranmission system
Mario on Gutierrez after the Italian Grand Prix wrote:He's no longer just a bit of a tool, he's the entire tool set.

18-07-2015: Forever in our hearts Jules.
25-08-2015: Forever in our hearts Justin.
Collieafc

Post by Collieafc »

Mclaren will break into Red Bull, Honda and Prodrive for aerodynamical things. (Priority to front wing)

We will also look into improving the rear wing ourselves.

Research in TC and FedEx schmoozing will continue at current levels for next race
DanielPT wrote:Life usually expires after 400 meters and always before reaching 2 laps or so. In essence, Life is short.
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

Goddamnit AJ. :(

Giedo Van Der Garde will take over the second Red Bull until AJ is fit to resume duties.

We will attempt to break into BMW and Honda to see if they have any better aero parts. We will also begin development of a new braking system.

We will also hire four more Excellent staff for the commercial department.

By the way, was Allmendinger's chassis damaged in his accident?
Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
Shadaza

Post by Shadaza »

Oh shoot, I realise I never went through the manufacture/design process which is done via engineers:

It's pretty simple, you just assign time to develop parts. I warn you it takes a while for it to happen.

FMecha wrote:We'll go to Toro Rosso, Force India, or Williams for Sidepods. Also, now that the sponsor have shown interest, what to do next? :?

You need to pick 5 spots on the car/overalls to put logos on with the more premium spots giving you more money. Your sponsor is only a 1 star one so won't pay too much money but it's better than nothing. Your break in attempts all fail.

Collieafc wrote:Mclaren will break into Red Bull, Honda and Prodrive for aerodynamical things. (Priority to front wing)

We will also look into improving the rear wing ourselves.

Research in TC and FedEx schmoozing will continue at current levels for next race

What you need to do with FedEx is put them on your car, you can make mega money by putting them on the red zones, this is the top level sponsor!

You break into Honda, their Front wing is just as good as yours, but you notice their: Sidepods, Vanes, Airbox, Gearbox, EMS and Cooling System are all better. You steal the Vanes as it's the most expensive better Aeropart.

You now have level 1 Traction control and are working towards level 2, if you want to fit it to the car let me know, but remember it is illegal and you will be excluded from race results if you are caught.

East Londoner wrote:Goddamnit AJ. :(

Giedo Van Der Garde will take over the second Red Bull until AJ is fit to resume duties.

We will attempt to break into BMW and Honda to see if they have any better aero parts. We will also begin development of a new braking system.

We will also hire four more Excellent staff for the commercial department.

By the way, was Allmendinger's chassis damaged in his accident?

You fail to break into the two teams. Allmendingers Chassis was not broken fortunately.
Message me on Discord.
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

We'll pick spots D, B, V and try to break in to BMW or Prodrive for sidepods. If they fail, 15% time on sidepods. (In order to allow for this, hire 7 more very good engineers and designers, respectively). :)
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

BMW will break into Red Bull, Toro Rosso and Super Aguri, with the aim of taking one of their EMS as well as any part that is better then ours.
Shadaza

Post by Shadaza »

FMecha wrote:We'll pick spots D, B, V and try to break in to BMW or Prodrive for sidepods. If they fail, 15% time on sidepods. (In order to allow for this, hire 7 more very good engineers and designers, respectively). :)

Your 3 sponsor slots will pay you 0.714 Million over 16 races.

You break into Prodrive and find theirr Sidepods, Rear wing, floor, brakes and Transmission are better. You steal the sidepods.

peteroli34 wrote:BMW will break into Red Bull, Toro Rosso and Super Aguri, with the aim of taking one of their EMS as well as any part that is better then ours.

You break into SuperAguri and find they have better: Sidepods, Front Wing, Airbox, Gearbox and EMS.
You swap suspension plans for the EMS.
Message me on Discord.
Shadaza

Post by Shadaza »

*Edit*

I hate to break it to you, but guys, we have a problem...

Message me on Discord.
Wallio
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Wallio »

I warned you I had a dirty bomb......
Professional Historian/Retired Drag Racer/Whiskey Enthusiast

"He makes the move on the outside, and knowing George as we do, he's probably on the radio right now telling the team how great he is." - James Hinchcliffe on George Russell