Christmas Presents: 2018 ASMF Spotters' Guides

In honour of our fallen comrade. Archive of all previous canon series across all disciplines.
Ataxia
Not Important

Christmas Presents: 2018 ASMF Spotters' Guides

Post by Ataxia »

As a little Christmas "surprise", I've collected all of the spotters' guides I've made for this season thus far into this thread. I've also made two more, both for F2 and F3. I hope you like them!

NOTE: Everything's currently hosted on Imgur as FR.com is still being sorted. Once it's fixed, I'll upload everything there too, because it doesn't compress larger images to .jpg format.

2018 ARWS Guide

2018 AR3.5 Guide

2018 AR2.0 Guide

2018 2 Guide

2018 3 Guide
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
AxelP800

Re: Christmas Presents: 2018 ASMF Spotters' Guides

Post by AxelP800 »

Ataxia wrote:As a little Christmas "surprise", I've collected all of the spotters' guides I've made for this season thus far into this thread. I've also made two more, both for F2 and F3. I hope you like them!

NOTE: Everything's currently hosted on Imgur as FR.com is still being sorted. Once it's fixed, I'll upload everything there too, because it doesn't compress larger images to .jpg format.

2018 ARWS Guide

2018 AR3.5 Guide

2018 AR2.0 Guide

2018 F2 Guide

2018 F3 Guide

Woaa, that looks cool!

On the other hand.... I saw that PlusOne's tire from ARWS is blank instead of Michelin.....
Rio Haryanto for the win!
He upon seeing me accidentaly paint Belgian flag rotated 90 deg to right
tommykl returns from the bathroom
tommykl reads the chat logs
tommykl has a stroke
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Good job Ataxia, but you seem to have mistaken Kurosawa's F3 lineup for Falik's F2 one :P
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Salamander wrote:Good job Ataxia, but you seem to have mistaken Kurosawa's F3 lineup for Falik's F2 one :P

Oh, cock...erm, I mean, uh, I dunno what you're on about! ;)
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...