2017 RWRS Universe Silly Season Thread

In honour of our fallen comrade. Archive of all previous canon series across all disciplines.
AxelP800

Re: 2017 RWRS Universe Silly Season Thread

Post by AxelP800 »

dr-baker wrote:Rejects World Series 1? Never heard of it, especially not in 2010! I know there was a recent effort to rename the Formula 1 Rejects World Race Series (F1RWRS) recently, but there was definitely no RWS1 in 2010!

Yeah, some people here is stubborn to use RWS1 despite it's only an idea instead of the true F1RWRS. Decide yourself how you want to react.
Anyway:

Australian Motorsport News wrote:Mark the Car Cooperation to buy Hockenheimring?

Mark the Car Cooperation, the cooperation company of Markus Mk. Co and Caraxl Racing are stating that they are interested to buy the just-bankrupt Hockenheimring yesterday. The decision came after an agreement by the trio older Markus, whom also create Rejects-1 back in 1994, James Generic, and Ronald Tenpecost. Currently some of their offers/plans are to revive the old forest section, plant many trees around the infield, and to improve the paddock facility. "It's a historic venue. I still remember my victory here back in 1985 in C2 class of World Sportscar Championship with Ecurie Eccose. Hockenheimring is one of the true classic circuit indeed," said Quinn Markus in an interview. Currently they are not yet set the price of the circuit.
Rio Haryanto for the win!
He upon seeing me accidentaly paint Belgian flag rotated 90 deg to right
tommykl returns from the bathroom
tommykl reads the chat logs
tommykl has a stroke
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: Forum's 3rd Birthday

Post by pasta_maldonado »

dr-baker wrote:Rejects World Series 1? Never heard of it, especially not in 2010! I know there was a recent effort to rename the Formula 1 Rejects World Race Series (F1RWRS) recently, but there was definitely no RWS1 in 2010!

As one of the most vehement critics of the RWS1 idea when it was proposed, I can now see the necessity of it. To have the name of your main competitor in your company is a rather silly idea. It's like opening a new fast-food restaurant called "Better than McDonalds".

AxelP800 wrote:
Yeah, some people here is stubborn to use RWS1 despite it's only an idea instead of the true F1RWRS. Decide yourself how you want to react.

It will happen eventually, for good reasons too.

Australian Motorsport News wrote:
"It's a historic venue. I still remember my victory here back in 1985 in C2 class of World Sportscar Championship with Ecurie Eccose. Hockenheimring is one of the true classic circuit indeed," said Quinn Markus in an interview.

Seen as there is no canon WSC solution as of yet, this never happened :P
Last edited by pasta_maldonado on 28 Jun 2014, 14:25, edited 1 time in total.
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

pasta_maldonado wrote:As one of the most vehement critics of the RWS1 idea when it was proposed, I can now see the necessity of it. To have the name of your main competitor in your company is a rather silly idea.

Guys, we've already had a debate on the RWS1/F1RWRS name change subject, we don't need another one until it comes up to vote again.
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Salamander wrote:

pasta_maldonado wrote:As one of the most vehement critics of the RWS1 idea when it was proposed, I can now see the necessity of it. To have the name of your main competitor in your company is a rather silly idea.

Guys, we've already had a debate on the RWS1/F1RWRS name change subject, we don't need another one until it comes up to vote again.

Indeed! We did a vote, everyone got their say, and F1RWRS is here to stay. RWS1 is dead. To summarise the message for you Klon...
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

pasta_maldonado wrote:
AxelP800 wrote:Yeah, some people here is stubborn to use RWS1 despite it's only an idea instead of the true F1RWRS. Decide yourself how you want to react.

Maybe, but the retcon won't happen. If the change is ever made the original name won't be deleted from canon
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

RonDenisDeletraz wrote:
pasta_maldonado wrote:
AxelP800 wrote:Yeah, some people here is stubborn to use RWS1 despite it's only an idea instead of the true F1RWRS. Decide yourself how you want to react.

Maybe, but the retcon won't happen. If the change is ever made the original name won't be deleted from canon

Enough. I see one more RWS1/F1RWRS post in this thread, I'm deleting it on sight.
Everything's great.
Aerospeed

Post by Aerospeed »

Autosport wrote:Joe Harmsky, Roberto Dinella linked to Aston Martin
With numerous drivers turning down to drive for Aston Martin in the F2RWRS, options remained limited in the team for the 2017 season. However, there have been a few options that have opened up for Aston Martin. Roberto Dinella was rumoured to have been approached for a drive, also giving sponsorship money to the team as well, which went very well with the staff of the team. Joe Harmsky was linked to the team as well, but the team's response has yet to be known. Martyn Rietacher also had a similar sponsorship package, but his deal was turned down as his request to be the undisputed #1 driver irked the staff immensely. Brett Johnson remained positive about the 2017 season, despite the troubles in hiring drivers for the season. "Our team is still very strong, and we should remain one of the top teams for the season," said Johnson.
Mistakes in potatoes will ALWAYS happen :P
Trulli bad puns...
IN JAIL NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Jacques Couteau wrote:This Mr. Johnson seems like a desperate man, no? He is after all of these drivers, but most of them have signed deals elsewhere! He's been after Martin van der Maeyede and Gary Pacer, who have signed the deals in AR3.5, now he wants Harmsky who has done the same! Mr. Johnson needs to go to an optician soon!
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
AxelP800

Post by AxelP800 »

Doremifasollasido
Last edited by AxelP800 on 05 Feb 2015, 07:17, edited 1 time in total.
tommykl has a stroke
the Masked Lapwing

Post by the Masked Lapwing »

Australia News, September 9th 2017 wrote:BOTH ELDER IN MARKUS RACER-FAMILY KILLED IN ACCIDENT

The world today especially Australia are shocked to heard that both Qyerl Markus and Giuseppe Markus have been killed in testing accident yesterday, September 8th 2017

Both driver were testing their old Porsche 962 1987-spec on different circuit. Giuseppe Markus was driving the #17 white Shell sponsored car on Pukekohe Park, bypassing the chicane on back-straight. Qyerl Markus was driving the #18 Shell sponsored car on Bathurst. Nobody was around both circuit at the time of respective accidents.

Here are the found footage of both accidents.

Why there were no people around but there's footage? Because it's a new movement-censored cameras which were installed on some circuits in Australia and Kiwi since 2015. These cameras could follow cars' movement without need of camera operator behind it.

Pukekohe, 5:47 PM local time, Giuseppe Markus coming into hairpin swerved right into bare armco head-on then bounced violently into the other side of the track's armco driver-side first before stopped on the hairpin's tire barrier. The accident was found out nearly 6 hours later by the track owner who have returned to the track following unanswered call to contact Giuseppe. "Very horrible. I arrived the track and didn't find any signs of car sounds or activity. Then I drove my car around the track and found the wreckage of Giuseppe's Porsche. I immediately calls ambulance, then I proceed to check if Giuseppe was there, and he was there, motionless, bloods at some point of the car. By that time I knew I was too late, "said the track owner. Investigation revealed steering-column failure, brake failure, and stuck-throttle. Giuseppe Markus was just debuted in ARST just one week earlier at Spa. He was 60 years old.

Bathurst, 9:34 PM local time, Qyerl Markus was on the top of the mountain coming into Skyline corner, unable to slow down hit the tire-barrier on outside, then bounced and hit bare-concrete on the other side of the track violently. Two hits broke roll-bars, with impact fatally injured Qyerl. The crash was not known until 2 hours later, when polices found nobody at the pit and the time asked for circuit closure nearly over. Police then patrolled around the track and found the wreckage. "It was too late, horrible, " said one of the policeman. Qyerl Markus was testing a possibilty of Group C revival 24 hours race at Bathurst and some other circuit. Investigation revealed a stuck-throttle, and suspension failure. He was 63 years old.

Both drivers are testing without help of anybody during the time, one of reasons the accident was not known until long time passed. Giuseppe got basilar skull fracture, blood clot, and broken bones. Qyerl got basilar skull fracture, punctured lungs, and broken bones.

Qyerl and Giuseppe Markus is legends themself and both-paired, they have won the prestigious Bathurst 1000 ten times between 1976 - 2001: 1976, 1980, 1986, 1988, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1998 #1, 1998 #2, and 2001, also Le Mans 24 Hours winner in 1987 and 1990. They left both wife, children, grandson, Markus Mk Company, and legacy

Grade A bullshit. We have the issue of how someone managed to get a Group C car onto Bathurst in the middle of the night, remembering that a) Bathurst is a public road 350-odd days of the year, b) people actually live near the track and would have heard it, c) the money required to close the circuit would have been monumental and would have been anything but secret, d) the track wouldn't have been closed anyway because of safety and noise. The idea that no one would have found out for 2 minutes is ridiculous, let alone 2 hours. Same goes for Pukekohe, fancy cameras are one thing, no marshalls is another.

And of course, claiming to win Bathurst 10 times is unrealistic (yes, Brock won 9, but with 6 different co-drivers. Invariably, a couple of privateers could not win against Moffat, Brock, Richards, Perkins, Johnson, Skaife or indeed any of them on a regular basis. Especially in the Group A era). It smacks of either being greedy or trying to troll. Knowing you, it's likely the latter.

0/10, should not troll again.
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
AxelP800

Post by AxelP800 »

the Masked Lapwing wrote:Grade A bullshit. We have the issue of how someone managed to get a Group C car onto Bathurst in the middle of the night, remembering that a) Bathurst is a public road 350-odd days of the year, b) people actually live near the track and would have heard it, c) the money required to close the circuit would have been monumental and would have been anything but secret, d) the track wouldn't have been closed anyway because of safety and noise. The idea that no one would have found out for 2 minutes is ridiculous, let alone 2 hours. Same goes for Pukekohe, fancy cameras are one thing, no marshalls is another.

And of course, claiming to win Bathurst 10 times is unrealistic (yes, Brock won 9, but with 6 different co-drivers. Invariably, a couple of privateers could not win against Moffat, Brock, Richards, Perkins, Johnson, Skaife or indeed any of them on a regular basis. Especially in the Group A era). It smacks of either being greedy or trying to troll. Knowing you, it's likely the latter.

0/10, should not troll again.

Wut
Last edited by AxelP800 on 05 Feb 2015, 07:18, edited 1 time in total.
tommykl has a stroke
Bobby Doorknobs

Post by Bobby Doorknobs »

AxelP800 wrote:
Australia News, September 9th 2017 wrote:BOTH ELDER IN MARKUS RACER-FAMILY KILLED IN ACCIDENT

The world today especially Australia are shocked to heard that both Qyerl Markus and Giuseppe Markus have been killed in testing accident yesterday, September 8th 2017

Both driver were testing their old Porsche 962 1987-spec on different circuit. Giuseppe Markus was driving the #17 white Shell sponsored car on Pukekohe Park, bypassing the chicane on back-straight. Qyerl Markus was driving the #18 Shell sponsored car on Bathurst. Nobody was around both circuit at the time of respective accidents.

Here are the found footage of both accidents.

Why there were no people around but there's footage? Because it's a new movement-censored cameras which were installed on some circuits in Australia and Kiwi since 2015. These cameras could follow cars' movement without need of camera operator behind it.

Pukekohe, 5:47 PM local time, Giuseppe Markus coming into hairpin swerved right into bare armco head-on then bounced violently into the other side of the track's armco driver-side first before stopped on the hairpin's tire barrier. The accident was found out nearly 6 hours later by the track owner who have returned to the track following unanswered call to contact Giuseppe. "Very horrible. I arrived the track and didn't find any signs of car sounds or activity. Then I drove my car around the track and found the wreckage of Giuseppe's Porsche. I immediately calls ambulance, then I proceed to check if Giuseppe was there, and he was there, motionless, bloods at some point of the car. By that time I knew I was too late, "said the track owner. Investigation revealed steering-column failure, brake failure, and stuck-throttle. Giuseppe Markus was just debuted in ARST just one week earlier at Spa. He was 60 years old.

Bathurst, 9:34 PM local time, Qyerl Markus was on the top of the mountain coming into Skyline corner, unable to slow down hit the tire-barrier on outside, then bounced and hit bare-concrete on the other side of the track violently. Two hits broke roll-bars, with impact fatally injured Qyerl. The crash was not known until 2 hours later, when polices found nobody at the pit and the time asked for circuit closure nearly over. Police then patrolled around the track and found the wreckage. "It was too late, horrible, " said one of the policeman. Qyerl Markus was testing a possibilty of Group C revival 24 hours race at Bathurst and some other circuit. Investigation revealed a stuck-throttle, and suspension failure. He was 63 years old.

Both drivers are testing without help of anybody during the time, one of reasons the accident was not known until long time passed. Giuseppe got basilar skull fracture, blood clot, and broken bones. Qyerl got basilar skull fracture, punctured lungs, and broken bones.

Qyerl and Giuseppe Markus is legends themself and both-paired, they have won the prestigious Bathurst 1000 ten times between 1976 - 2001: 1976, 1980, 1986, 1988, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1998 #1, 1998 #2, and 2001, also Le Mans 24 Hours winner in 1987 and 1990. They left both wife, children, grandson, Markus Mk Company, and legacy

Who would be mad enough to organise a Group C race at Bathurst?
#FreeGonzo
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Don't bother getting all worked up about it, guys. Axel's got the brain the size of a caraway seed, he's not smart enough to troll. It's already been declared non-canonical anyway, so it's just Axel trying to attention-seek. Stick him on your ignore lists and you don't have to deal with him any longer, it's quite simple.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
Bobby Doorknobs

Post by Bobby Doorknobs »

Ataxia wrote:Don't bother getting all worked up about it, guys. Axel's got the brain the size of a caraway seed, he's not smart enough to troll. It's already been declared non-canonical anyway, so it's just Axel trying to attention-seek. Stick him on your ignore lists and you don't have to deal with him any longer, it's quite simple.

His new signature is quite laughable.
#FreeGonzo
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Simtek wrote:His new signature is quite laughable.

Nah, he just got confused. When I was learning about the < and > symbols in primary school, my teacher taught them as crocodile mouths, wanting to eat as many people as possible. Actually, using that reasoning, maybe Axel is suggesting crocodiles ought to go and attack/eat those at F1 Fanatic rather than us!
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Ataxia wrote:Don't bother getting all worked up about it, guys. Axel's got the brain the size of a caraway seed, he's not smart enough to troll. It's already been declared non-canonical anyway, so it's just Axel trying to attention-seek. Stick him on your ignore lists and you don't have to deal with him any longer, it's quite simple.

Ataxia has the right of it here.

Axel, if you really want to kill off your drivers, there are plenty of easier ways to go about it. Until you figure them out, though, I'm not gonna pay any attention to this waste of space.
Everything's great.