The Ali Dia Football/Soccer Thread

The place for anything and everything else to do with F1 history, different forms of motorsport, and all other randomness
DemocalypseNow

Re: The Ali Dia Football/Soccer Thread

Post by DemocalypseNow »

DanielPT wrote:
Biscione wrote:Qarabag host Inter tonight. I don't think I can watch this. Inter are going to lose. Our 'best' XI can't pick up a point from anywhere, never mind our second string.

Inter were really lucky to be drawn into such a weak group. I don't understand how they qualified for the knockout stage of EL already having played this badly all tournament long.

Inter are 12th in the league at the moment. Inter is the only team to never have been relegated from Serie A. This is like watching a car crash in super slow motion. I can barely watch everything falling apart so badly. It's downright depressing to witness.

I cannot prevent myself from point out that Qarabag was robbed in the match last night against Inter in what was another disgraceful screwjob targeting a minnow.

I have to agree. Qarabag deserved three points and Inter deserved to lose. The referee 'saved' us when he didn't need to. I feel sorry for Qarabag, they should be going through to the knockout stage now with a 1-0 result.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
go_Rubens
Location: A raging river somewhere in the Eastern (cough) United States (cough)

Post by go_Rubens »

I can't help but laugh at the mess that Liverpool is in right now. Liverpool had so many chances to score and all of those chances either wide or De Gea was too good for their shots.

Liverpool's performance today made David De Gea look like a brick wall.
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

Albert Einstein wrote:Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
Alextrax52

Post by Alextrax52 »

go_Rubens wrote:I can't help but laugh at the mess that Liverpool is in right now. Liverpool had so many chances to score and all of those chances either wide or De Gea was too good for their shots.

What do you expect when our strikeforce consists of Mario Missatelli who can't be arsed half the time and Rickie Lambert who 1 is almost older than Gerrard and 2 doesn't get in the first 11 a lot? Borini must have insulted Rodgers's cat to not get a chance as well. We need massive change to the strikers and fast. However I'll still support them no matter what. YNWA

In other news what a great way for Southampton to keep up their good early form NOT. Losing to both Manchester clubs and Arsenal is one thing but losing to Burnley is not the way to recover from that. I know Burnley are on a good run recently but even so Southampton have gone backwards in the last couple of games (obviously not as bad as us)

And this piece of news might be from a few days ago but it shows that Roy Hodgson hasn't got a clue

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... rs-germany

I mean how can we emulate Germany when we have a boring manager playing pre-historic tactics and no world class players to help do that?. What also frustrates me is whenever one country dominates a sport Britain always feels it has to copy that team's style. I remember after the Sochi Olympics the BBC wrote a piece about how Britain should copy Holland at Speed Skating because the Dutch dominated it. What next? We need to copy Norway's cross country skiing tactics because they're dominating that?. My advice is find your own style of dominating instead.
Leyton House

Post by Leyton House »

I'm guessing not many outside of Australia would have heard of Western Sydney Wanderers, but they played Cruz Azul in the club world cup a couple of days ago, the winner getting a dream encounter against Real Madrid.
Never have I seen such a farce of a match. First of all it was played on a pitch that was not just water-logged but under water. Despite going ahead in the second half, WSW conceded a soft penalty with two minutes to play, sending the match for extra time. Incredibly, this soft penalty also resulted in the offending player being sent off. WSW also had an absolute stonewall penalty turned down.
In extra time WSW had another player sent off for a second yellow card, despite not having received a first yellow card, and conceded another penalty in the process of losing the match 3-1.
I am not a one-eyed WSW supporter, in fact I am an Adelaide United tragic, but to see a match played and officiated in such a way makes my blood boil.
go_Rubens

Post by go_Rubens »

Freeze-O-Kimi wrote:
go_Rubens wrote:I can't help but laugh at the mess that Liverpool is in right now. Liverpool had so many chances to score and all of those chances either wide or De Gea was too good for their shots.

What do you expect when our strikeforce consists of Mario Missatelli who can't be arsed half the time and Rickie Lambert who 1 is almost older than Gerrard and 2 doesn't get in the first 11 a lot? Borini must have insulted Rodgers's cat to not get a chance as well. We need massive change to the strikers and fast. However I'll still support them no matter what. YNWA

Balotelli might have been a "calculated" risk Brendan Rodgers had to take, but shouldn't have Liverpool thought about "world class strikers," or secured one, much earlier than mid-August? At least Mario showed some promise against Manchester United earlier yesterday, but he was part of making De Gea a brick wall. Liverpool wasted the £75m on midfielders and defenders who for me have failed to deliver as a whole (the only one who's performed decently for me has been Lallana). Even the promise Alberto Moreno showed earlier has pretty much vanished. Lovren? Don't get me started. Then there's Rickie Lambert, which I can't help but feel he's been an all-round failure for Liverpool. He's only found the net what, once? In the 3-1 defeat at Crystal Palace? Yeah, not good enough.

Liverpool conceded 50 goals last season, but scored over 100. Last year, their quality up front saved them. Finding a replacement for Luis Suárez was never going to be easy. But Rodgers has failed as a whole to find a decent replacement. It makes me ask whether Liverpool should have sold off Suárez to PSG and swap for Edinson Cavani. Remember when those rumors popped up?

As for Fabio Borini, since he returned to Liverpool he's been a nothing at best. I have to wonder if the best thing for him was to stay at Sunderland. He's not getting the first team chances, and I have to wonder if his form reflects that. He seemed at home at Sunderland, and Gus Poyet couldn't convince him to stay and get regular first team appearences. Because of this, is likely why Sunderland have been lacking goals and results, as Borini helped out with the goals, especially when Sunderland saved themselves. Sunderland has only lost 4 times, but we've drawn 10 times. Out of 16 matches. Time for Gus Poyet to use the January transfer window wisely...
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

Albert Einstein wrote:Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
David AGS

Post by David AGS »

Leyton House wrote:I'm guessing not many outside of Australia would have heard of Western Sydney Wanderers, but they played Cruz Azul in the club world cup a couple of days ago, the winner getting a dream encounter against Real Madrid.
Never have I seen such a farce of a match. First of all it was played on a pitch that was not just water-logged but under water. Despite going ahead in the second half, WSW conceded a soft penalty with two minutes to play, sending the match for extra time. Incredibly, this soft penalty also resulted in the offending player being sent off. WSW also had an absolute stonewall penalty turned down.
In extra time WSW had another player sent off for a second yellow card, despite not having received a first yellow card, and conceded another penalty in the process of losing the match 3-1.
I am not a one-eyed WSW supporter, in fact I am an Adelaide United tragic, but to see a match played and officiated in such a way makes my blood boil.

However, that refereeing is the standard of the A-League this season. Being a Victory fan, the game against Sydney, the ref was poor. Syd offside goal, also Bling Blung scored there 3rd when ball was over line, however Milligan was oh so lucky not to get a red, mate, the ref didn't even give Antonis a free kick!

Can go back 2 weeks ago, Victory v your mob. One of your lads (Carrusca??) scored pretty much from the corner, still don't know why ref didn't pay it, but hey we will take it!!! :D :D
Miserable Thierry (Boutsen) staggers round mostly on ten cylinders (out of 12) with no clutch, low oil pressure, bad brakes and no grip to finish tenth, 3 laps down...

(Murray Walkers review of Boutsen's Brazil 1991 race).

Thats a point these days!
watka
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by watka »

Leyton House wrote:I'm guessing not many outside of Australia would have heard of Western Sydney Wanderers, but they played Cruz Azul in the club world cup a couple of days ago, the winner getting a dream encounter against Real Madrid.

Just goes to show that even FIFA don't care about the Club World Cup. Everyone knows that UEFA have the best teams and its just a gimmick to bring the best team in the world to whatever place is willing to pay the most to host in order to play a glorified friendly. Someone is going to mention Chelsea losing against Corinthians a few years ago but anyone who saw the game could see that Chelsea didn't even give 50% effort in that game, let alone 100%.

Mind you, my interest will be perked if Auckland City manage to beat San Lorenzo...
Watka - you know, the swimming horses guy
DanielPT
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by DanielPT »

watka wrote:

Just goes to show that even FIFA don't care about the Club World Cup. Everyone knows that UEFA have the best teams and its just a gimmick to bring the best team in the world to whatever place is willing to pay the most to host in order to play a glorified friendly. Someone is going to mention Chelsea losing against Corinthians a few years ago but anyone who saw the game could see that Chelsea didn't even give 50% effort in that game, let alone 100%.

Mind you, my interest will be perked if Auckland City manage to beat San Lorenzo...

I don't mind this cup though. My only issue is that the prize money should really be worth it because it is a unique way of watching different continent battle it out even if their hopes of winning are next to none. I prefer it this way to the let's close ourselves within mentality.
Colin Kolles on F111, 2011 HRT challenger: The car doesn't look too bad; it looks like a modern F1 car.
go_Rubens

Post by go_Rubens »

Adam Johnson is fairly hit or miss, but he definately hit one home for the Sunderland fans. Good lad.

Alan Pardew must not have the derby magic...
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

AdrianBelmonte_

Post by AdrianBelmonte_ »

We won 1-4 against Athletic Bilbao, despite the result, i'm not happy, our 1st half was pretty bad and we started losing, we're lucky enough to recovering and winning the match

PS: If we manage to sell Mario Suárez we can win the Treble ;)
#FoxesFansHooligans

#HaasShouldBeSoLucky
FullMetalJack
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by FullMetalJack »

I like the way Snrub thinks!
go_Rubens

Post by go_Rubens »

The Premier League sack race has just been won. Niel Warnock no longer has a job at Palace...
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

go_Rubens wrote:The Premier League sack race has just been won. Niel Warnock no longer has a job at Palace...

Rehiring him was always a mistake. Tim Sherwood's probably the best free candidate around at the moment, although I hear Tony Popovic might be an option...
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
David AGS

Post by David AGS »

It looks like it might be Pardew!

Didn't he a couple years ago sign a whopping 8 year contract!!!!

Looks too that Pulis may go to West Bromich who sacked Alan Irvine. Still puzzled why they signed Irvine in the first place. Very good with youth setup, but apart from that has been poor in the past.
Miserable Thierry (Boutsen) staggers round mostly on ten cylinders (out of 12) with no clutch, low oil pressure, bad brakes and no grip to finish tenth, 3 laps down...

(Murray Walkers review of Boutsen's Brazil 1991 race).

Thats a point these days!
go_Rubens

Post by go_Rubens »

Tony Pulis is now manager of West Brom. Sounds like my predictions of West Brom being relegated have taken a sharp turn...

In other, more distressing news, Frank Lampard's loan at Manchester City will now last through the rest of the season instead of through March when he was supposed to join NYCFC in MLS. Are you bloody kidding me?!

EDIT: I can't help but laugh at Chelsea righ now. Losing to Spurs 5-3 and levelling the top of the table for everything but alphabetical differences is a great way to make yourselves look strong. On the other side, where are you roblomas?
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

watka
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by watka »

Shame to see Blyth Spartans come so close to upsetting Birmingham City but just fall short. FullMetalJack probably had his head in his hands for the majority of the match!

After go_ruben's Christmas admission of owning Liverpool, Tottenham and Sunderland shirts, I thought I would declare that I own shirts of AFC Wimbledon, Chelsea, St Etienne, Lorient, Espanyol, Recreativo Huelva, Hannover 96, Udinese, VVV Venlo, Groningen (in the post at the mo), Cercle Brugge, Boavista, APOEL Nicosia, Galatasaray, Patrick Thistle, Airbus UK Broughton and the Denmark national team (with Goldbaek on the back). Also had a Greece shirt but had to check it when I ironed a hole right through it :?
FullMetalJack
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by FullMetalJack »

watka wrote:Shame to see Blyth Spartans come so close to upsetting Birmingham City but just fall short. FullMetalJack probably had his head in his hands for the majority of the match!

Indeed I did. Fantastic day out though, even if I was tempted to bathplug off to the pub at half time. Glad I didn't now.
roblo97

Post by roblo97 »

go_Rubens wrote:Tony Pulis is now manager of West Brom. Sounds like my predictions of West Brom being relegated have taken a sharp turn...

In other, more distressing news, Frank Lampard's loan at Manchester City will now last through the rest of the season instead of through March when he was supposed to join NYCFC in MLS. Are you bloody kidding me?!

EDIT: I can't help but laugh at Chelsea righ now. Losing to Spurs 5-3 and levelling the top of the table for everything but alphabetical differences is a great way to make yourselves look strong. On the other side, where are you roblomas?

Where was I, watching the highlights on Match Of The Day because that is the only way I can see the matches. I have to admit though, some of Tottenham's defending was poor, not as bad as Chelsea's but still a bit poor. I would like to thank Nemanja Matic for helping Harry Kane out.
Mexicola wrote:
shinji wrote:
Mexicola wrote: I'd rather listen to a dog lick its balls. Each to their own, I guess.

Does listening to a dog licking its balls get you excited?

That's between me and my internet service provider.

One of those journalist types.
270 Tube stations in 18:42:50!
go_Rubens

Post by go_Rubens »

roblomas52 wrote:Where was I, watching the highlights on Match Of The Day because that is the only way I can see the matches. I have to admit though, some of Tottenham's defending was poor, not as bad as Chelsea's but still a bit poor. I would like to thank Nemanja Matic for helping Harry Kane out.

That match was weird, considering Spurs' poor form against top sides. But it certainly felt weird see Tottenham scoring twice on the dawn of halftime and having to break the news. NBCSN had the whole match live, I couldn't believe that Tottenham's aggregate score against Chelsea this year is 5-5 in the league. They're probably going to end up against Chelsea in the League Cup final; I can't see Sheffield United defeating Spurs to go to Wembley. Not saying it can't happen; Sheffield defeated Southampton to end up in the semifinals anyway, and I rank Southampton higher this year than Spurs; however that means nothing.

But when it comes down to it, Chelsea just looked tired. Jose Mourinho has a great side in his hands, but there's been so little in terms of injuries that he's basically been able to play the same team week in and week out. There was the occasional suspension, but to be honest Chelsea with Fàbregas looked a little lost that day. Same case with Nemanja Matic. I think it's got to the point where the whole Chelsea team is just worn out and need a rest, because the same 13-14 players have been playing the whole time. During the packed festive period, that isn't too great. Tottenham had so much pace during the match, they just told Chelsea to eat their dust. Unfortunately for Chelsea, Manchester City can play without a proper PL quality forward and still score goals everywhere. David Silva has really hit the ground running since his injury, as much as it hurts me to say that.

watka wrote:After go_ruben's Christmas admission of owning Liverpool, Tottenham and Sunderland shirts, I thought I would declare that I own shirts of AFC Wimbledon, Chelsea, St Etienne, Lorient, Espanyol, Recreativo Huelva, Hannover 96, Udinese, VVV Venlo, Groningen (in the post at the mo), Cercle Brugge, Boavista, APOEL Nicosia, Galatasaray, Patrick Thistle, Airbus UK Broughton and the Denmark national team (with Goldbaek on the back). Also had a Greece shirt but had to check it when I ironed a hole right through it :?

Well, I'm still young and my family doesn't have the money to spend on football shirts. I do plan to add more though. In particular, Leeds United, Nottingham Forest (can't wait for either to be promoted), Wolfsburg, Marseille, Lyon, Eibar, Roma, Milan, Burnley, and last but not least, Internacional. Of course, a Greece shirt would be nice, but I'd try to find a San Marino one if possible. If the England team was actually good, maybe a shirt there. My interest for football is fairly new, so I've got off to an okay start with a spoiled Christmas! :lol:
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

go_Rubens wrote:
watka wrote:After go_ruben's Christmas admission of owning Liverpool, Tottenham and Sunderland shirts, I thought I would declare that I own shirts of AFC Wimbledon, Chelsea, St Etienne, Lorient, Espanyol, Recreativo Huelva, Hannover 96, Udinese, VVV Venlo, Groningen (in the post at the mo), Cercle Brugge, Boavista, APOEL Nicosia, Galatasaray, Patrick Thistle, Airbus UK Broughton and the Denmark national team (with Goldbaek on the back). Also had a Greece shirt but had to check it when I ironed a hole right through it :?

Well, I'm still young and my family doesn't have the money to spend on football shirts. I do plan to add more though. In particular, Leeds United, Nottingham Forest (can't wait for either to be promoted), Wolfsburg, Marseille, Lyon, Eibar, Roma, Milan, Burnley, and last but not least, Internacional. Of course, a Greece shirt would be nice, but I'd try to find a San Marino one if possible. If the England team was actually good, maybe a shirt there. My interest for football is fairly new, so I've got off to an okay start with a spoiled Christmas! :lol:

Y'all need Yeovil shirts!

EDIT: "Only" lost two-nil to some northern team in the FA Cup. A couple of my friends went and they had a blast at Huish Park...wish I could have gone!
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
watka
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by watka »

go_Rubens]
[quote="watka wrote:
After go_ruben's Christmas admission of owning Liverpool, Tottenham and Sunderland shirts, I thought I would declare that I own shirts of AFC Wimbledon, Chelsea, St Etienne, Lorient, Espanyol, Recreativo Huelva, Hannover 96, Udinese, VVV Venlo, Groningen (in the post at the mo), Cercle Brugge, Boavista, APOEL Nicosia, Galatasaray, Patrick Thistle, Airbus UK Broughton and the Denmark national team (with Goldbaek on the back). Also had a Greece shirt but had to check it when I ironed a hole right through it :?

Well, I'm still young and my family doesn't have the money to spend on football shirts. I do plan to add more though. In particular, Leeds United, Nottingham Forest (can't wait for either to be promoted), Wolfsburg, Marseille, Lyon, Eibar, Roma, Milan, Burnley, and last but not least, Internacional. Of course, a Greece shirt would be nice, but I'd try to find a San Marino one if possible. If the England team was actually good, maybe a shirt there. My interest for football is fairly new, so I've got off to an okay start with a spoiled Christmas! :lol:[/quote]

Nah, I was just expecting people to get on your back for not being able to decide on a specific team to support, so I thought I'd show it was OK to have more clubs than a deck of cards! Anyway, its fun to collect kits and I hope you have the money to do it more in the future!
go_Rubens

Post by go_Rubens »

watka wrote:
go_Rubens wrote:

Nah, I was just expecting people to get on your back for not being able to decide on a specific team to support, so I thought I'd show it was OK to have more clubs than a deck of cards! Anyway, its fun to collect kits and I hope you have the money to do it more in the future!

Thanks watka! Perhaps that will actually kick motivation into me to get some money, because the pathetic American education system doesn't help me out. My family situation is fairly shite, in which the biggest causes shall not be revealed. In other words, I can't wait to be independent and sort things out to try and do the things I want to do. Too bad I have to wait some years yet.
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

go_Rubens

Post by go_Rubens »

Anfield will miss you Steven. Here's best of luck when you join Galaxy in July. Hopefully, Liverpool will still be served by you in the future.
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

AdrianBelmonte_

go_Rubens wrote:Image
Anfield will miss you Steven. Here's best of luck when you join Galaxy in July. Hopefully, Liverpool will still be served by you in the future.

With him the MLS will have slips for a while...
#FoxesFansHooligans

#HaasShouldBeSoLucky
FullMetalJack
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by FullMetalJack »

Good news for Cardiff fans

DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Yes! Yes! YES!

Image Image
go_Rubens

Post by go_Rubens »

Biscione wrote:

Yes! Yes! YES!

About time Bayern Munich have been weakened. Hopefully every pound of money put into Xherdan Shaqiri works out for Inter. Perhaps it's Shaqiri who will help Inter turn their season around...
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

Ferrarist

Post by Ferrarist »

According to German media, Wolfsburg's Junior Malanda has died in a car accident! God damn, a promising talent that was taken from us too early! :(
MIA SAN MIA!
AdrianBelmonte_

#FoxesFansHooligans

#HaasShouldBeSoLucky
go_Rubens

Post by go_Rubens »

From the good with Shaqiri to Inter (big fan of the move, he wasn't getting enough playing time), we now get this.

RIP Junior Malanda.

I have to wonder how Wolfsburg will be affected by this.
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

AdrianBelmonte_

That Cristiano Ronaldo scream last night, just, WHY?
#FoxesFansHooligans

#HaasShouldBeSoLucky
Alextrax52

Post by Alextrax52 »

go_Rubens

Post by go_Rubens »

I dunno, but now we know something's up with Sunderland! :lol:

Meanwhile it's likely that Wilfried Bony has committed what I'd call a crime by signing for Manchester City. Can't say that's a good move. Once Agüero and Dzeko are at full health again he'll be nothing but a bench warmer and playing 20 minutes a game. Unless City change to a 4-4-2 or 4-3-3, as I feel this year Bony has been better than at least Jovetic.
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

For the Aussies who asked me a while ago how Mathew Ryan is doing in Belgium: he has been elected as 'goalkeeper of the year' and ended 4th overall for the 'player of the year' categories. Also his team is leading the championship.

Meanwhile in Belgium, Mouscron had been bought by people claiming to be the Omanese royal family. But it's not entirely sure if they really are the royal family or some scammers. It looks like it's the second one.
And poor Charlton fans, you get Luzon as a trainer, the guy who managed to not become champion and get humiliated in the Europa League with a dominating Standard. Yeah, you people are as screwed as screwed can be.
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
AdrianBelmonte_

To these ends has come the inmense embarrassment that produces sports journalism here...

-Are you there?
+Yes
-You are Juanito (former Real Madrid player)?
+Yes
-We will do the comeback?
+Yes
-Do you want to say a result?
+3-0

:roll:

WOOOOOOOOOOOO-HO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Fernando Torres (not kidding) scores ON MINUTE 1

Real Madrid 0-1 Atlético De Madrid

Ramos scored, Real Madrid 1-1 Atlético de Madrid

ACTUALIZATION:

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT

Fernando Torres just scored HIS SECOND GOAL TODAY

Real Madrid 1-2 THE GLORIOUS MIGHTY ATLÉTICO DE MADRID

ACTUALIZATION 2: and Cristiano Ronaldo scores now, Real Madrid 2-2 Atlético de Madrid

WE DID IT
Last edited by Salamander on 15 Jan 2015, 21:41, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Quadruple post. You've already been warned once for this sort of thing, please knock it off.
#FoxesFansHooligans

#HaasShouldBeSoLucky
go_Rubens

Post by go_Rubens »

Happy Sunderland have signed Jermain Defoe. Likely past his best, but Sunderland need a good forward, and now we seem to have one. Shame Eriksen scored late to put us down, although that's fine because Eriksen's on my fantasy team!

Swansea looked completely clueless today. So many individual errors. Both Costa and Oscar should have had one less goal that they did score. Abysmal.
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

roblo97

Post by roblo97 »

go_Rubens wrote:Happy Sunderland have signed Jermain Defoe. Likely past his best, but Sunderland need a good forward, and now we seem to have one. Shame Eriksen scored late to put us down, although that's fine because Eriksen's on my fantasy team!

Swansea looked completely clueless today. So many individual errors. Both Costa and Oscar should have had one less goal that they did score. Abysmal.

Spurs always leave it late all the time these days.
Mexicola wrote:
shinji wrote:
Mexicola wrote: I'd rather listen to a dog lick its balls. Each to their own, I guess.

Does listening to a dog licking its balls get you excited?

That's between me and my internet service provider.

One of those journalist types.
270 Tube stations in 18:42:50!
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Their article a while back about WBA firing Steve Clarke was one of the best they did on football IMO :lol:

Image Image
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Meanwhile in Belgium: Joan Capdevilla signs for Lierse, currently dead last in the JPL How the mighty have fallen...
I don't know what i want and i want it now!