You can **** right off. Yes, YOU.

The place for speaking your mind on current goings-on in F1
theshoo

Re: You can **** right off. Yes, YOU.

Post by theshoo »

When the camera pans across the crowd at the races all you see are elderly senior citizens, wrapped in their Ferrari shawls, ambling behind their custom McLaren walkers, dressed in the latest adult diaper line of Pepe Jeans. Though I understand Bernie clarified his comments hours ago insisting he meant to say, "Youth….bah humbug!"
Julien

Post by Julien »

I really like and respect Bernie. I really do! But in the last month I start to wonder that age finally took its toll on his brain... :?
Captain Hammer

Post by Captain Hammer »

I suspect it's more the stress of the current cost crisis and the trial in Germany.
mario wrote:I'm wondering what the hell has been going on in this thread [...] it's turned into a bizarre detour into mythical flying horses and the sort of search engine results that CoopsII is going to have a very hard time explaining ...
CoopsII

Post by CoopsII »

Julien wrote:I really like and respect Bernie. I really do! But in the last month I start to wonder that age finally took its toll on his brain... :?

I saw EJ interviewing Bernie on the BBC at Brazil and the word that sprung to my mind when listening to him talk was 'frail'. Even at his mighty age he's always seemed feisty, punchy and sharp but during that conversation he looked all of his 84 years. In all honesty I saw just an old man aware that the clock was ticking and I felt more than a little sorry for him, despite the annoyance he's caused recently.
Just For One Day...