140928 Italingapore GP Edition

The place for discussion of all aspects of the gprejects.com website
Kuwashima
F1 Rejects Founder

140928 Italingapore GP Edition

Post by Kuwashima »

G'day all,

Well, we've released our latest podcast, this one an particularly peculiar patchwork of pointlessness. With an into recorded via Skype Sep 16th, some middle sections recorded live trackside in Singapore, and a conclusion recorded on Sep 27th, this is one odd, disjointed cookie of a podcast!

Upfront, we cover the radio issue (with plenty of soon-to-be-out-of-date assertion), plus Luca and Max (no, not Mosley, the other Max. And no, not Badoer, the other Luca.)

Buried in my piecemeal monologue observations of the GP weekend is an interview with Mischa Bijenhof (writer for the magazine associated with Formule1.nl), who has contributed interviews and profiles on our site previously. My hearty thanks to Mischa - it was great to catch up with him again!

To close, Enoch and I dissect the corpse of the race, and discover amongst the discarded entrails the ROTR.

Hope you enjoy it - we enjoyed making it!

Cheers,
Jamie
roblo97

Re: 140928 Italingapore GP Edition

Post by roblo97 »

Loving the podcast, thanks for playing the Noize Supressor song before the interview with Mischa Bijenhof, I forgot that Noize Supressor was Dutch!
Mexicola wrote:
shinji wrote:
Mexicola wrote: I'd rather listen to a dog lick its balls. Each to their own, I guess.

Does listening to a dog licking its balls get you excited?

That's between me and my internet service provider.

One of those journalist types.
270 Tube stations in 18:42:50!
Miguel98

Post by Miguel98 »

Really enjoyed the podcast guys!

Was surprised at Mischa's opinion about Max. Seems like a lot people believe that he will come and be an imediate superstar. Also, looking forward to the Live Pre-Race Show for Sochi!
Mario on Gutierrez after the Italian Grand Prix wrote:He's no longer just a bit of a tool, he's the entire tool set.

18-07-2015: Forever in our hearts Jules.
25-08-2015: Forever in our hearts Justin.
tristan1117
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by tristan1117 »

Great podcast, enjoyed the Pet Shop Boys fill, and I like that the intense forensic investigation could only produce "unnecessary foreign substance" as the culprit. Excellent work.
CoopsII wrote:On occasion I have ventured into the PMM forum but beat a hasty retreat soon after as it resembles some sort of bad acid trip in there
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Haven't yet finished listening to the podcast, but just wanted to express surprise at the lack of available reject merchandise in Singapore. When I went to Monza in 2011, I was able to buy green-and yellow Team Lotus (now Caterham) merchandise no problem. Wonder if it is a question of cost of export and not taking a risk in lack of customers? Very strange... Come to Europe for your reject merchandise!
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
jonnowoody

Post by jonnowoody »

Well.......I think we've found where to get that Caterham memorabilia and merchandise........Oxford assizes and bankrupcy sales auctions...erm.allegedly.
Oh and can someone call a taxi for Mr.Mosely?
dinizintheoven

Post by dinizintheoven »

Can someone do me a huge favour and upload the podcast to sendspace or something similar? Seeing as the main site's offline, I can't get hold of it at the moment...
James Allen, on his favourite F1 engine of all time:
"...the Life W12, I can't describe the noise to you, but imagine filling your dustbin with nuts and bolts, and then throwing it down the stairs, it was something akin to that!"
Nin13

Post by Nin13 »

Good work guys
MICHAEL SCHUMACHER FAN.
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

I am still finding "The Big Story" in this podcast sadly ironic and/or prescient. :(
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA