1981 Alternate F1 - Piquet and Shadow are champions!

Archive for the three above subforums
Samster

Re: 1981 Virtual F1 Season - sponsor signing in progress

Post by Samster »

Boro's plans.

Car 28 - The Hot-Shot Seat
Derek Warwick - 300k
Rene Arnoux - 300k
Jean-Pierre 'Jiber-Jaber' Jabouille - 300k
Thierry Boutsen - 300k
Kevin Cogan - 300k

Car 29 - The Cheap-Skate Seat
Eje Elgh
Johnny Cecotto
Christian Danner
Riccardo Paletti
Ray Mallock

The offers for car 29 are unpaid drives and are race-by-race (take it as whoever gets the drive is in the car until I say otherwise), most likely up until the halfway point and depending on how much prize money we get we may put in some pay drivers for the second half. Of course courtesy of our new sponsor we can compensate for the lack of salary with a year's worth of Guinness. ;)

As the new works BMW team we will of course be using their engines.

We will build a tier 7 chassis focusing on grip and take Michelin as our tyre supplier.
pycku

Post by pycku »

Arrows are examining the possibilities for both racing seats. We are certainly not happy with Depailler, so at least one of our drivers will be a new one. However, we are still not disclosing much more information for the moment, before negotiating with sponsors.

We are happy with Renault and will try to prolong our deal. Jacques Laffite plays a huge role in negotiating, and despite his advanced years, we treat him as a valuable member of the team (read this that he will definitely receive an offer from us).

As for chassis tier - shall we announce it here, or just PM pi?
To finish first, first you have to finish!
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Since McLaren is already swimming in money to Scrooge McDuck levels, we might as well cut to the chase here and announce we're building a tier 1 chassis, focusing entirely on reliability.

As for Cosworth, we are preferring to wait and see what our fellow engine manufacturers build first.
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
Hermann95
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Hermann95 »

Matra and Williams are submiting their plans once i'm at home and i have the time for it. This may take until friday so to all interested teams(for the matra engine) please stay patient. I'll send you a message once i have sorted out the prices.
Matra would also express their interest in renew our contract with Brabham because we think a long term partnership could be very succesful.
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Since McLaren have stated their plans and we feel we have to do something different to beat them, Ligier will build a tier 1 chassis with a focus on both grip and top speed.
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

Brabham's plans for 1981.

We will construct a Tier 1 chassis, focusing on reliability.

For Drivers, we are looking to sign the following:

Didier Pironi 550k ( 3 years)
Michele Alboreto 550k (2 years)
Keke Rosberg 500k (2 years)
Jody Scheckter 400k (1 year)
Stefan Johansson 400k (1 year)
Kevin Cogan 350k (1 year)

We also agree to renew our contract with Matra.
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Since people are showing their hands with regards to chassis, I think it's pretty evident that Theodore will go for a Tier 5, since that's the best we can afford, and will focus on grip.

Engine deals will be dealt with later; we like Hart's offer, but we'd like to browse the market first. We WON'T be going with Renault, that's for sure.

As for tyres, we'll be taking Goodyears.
Last edited by Ataxia on 14 May 2014, 12:14, edited 1 time in total.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
pycku

Post by pycku »

Hm, it seems we are disclosing details about chassis here. If so, my first plans were to focus only on reliability, but we will have to take the risk to challenge Mclaren with something different. So focusing on both reliability and grip for us.

We are also interested in french combination of engine and tyres, so our efforts are on Renault and Michelin. Btw is tyre price per car or per team?

As for drivers - as announced earlier, our intention is to disclose further details once we know the exact amount of money we have for the first part of the season.
Wallio
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Wallio »

AustralianStig wrote:Leaving Toleman for a moment to focus on Hart's plans, if I may.

We would like to build a Tier 4 turbocharged engine focused on reliability - that will drain our funds to naught but Toleman will be buying the engines at cost ($400k), plus a $25k further investment into reliability. Any other teams will be able buy in for $450k, plus if willing to pay the upgrade costs will be able to invest in an upgrade of their choosing. Pays to get in quick while upgrades are cheap, but when they are more expensive Hart will consider subsidising any upgrades on a case by case basis.

Ataxia wrote:We're also looking for an engine deal. I'm not gonna have my pants pulled down, so if it ain't reasonable then we don't have a deal.

Newcomers Hart are looking to supply teams with a turbocharged Tier 4 engine for $450k. The engine will boast considerable reliability. As above for an additional $50k Theodore may elect an upgrade of their choosing, and Hart will invest in that.

You realize the prices on the wiki are per engine, not per team right? With that price you'd be LOSING $150k per contract.......
Professional Historian/Retired Drag Racer/Whiskey Enthusiast

"He makes the move on the outside, and knowing George as we do, he's probably on the radio right now telling the team how great he is." - James Hinchcliffe on George Russell
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

pycku wrote:Hm, it seems we are disclosing details about chassis here. If so, my first plans were to focus only on reliability, but we will have to take the risk to challenge Mclaren with something different. So focusing on both reliability and grip for us.

You're still thinking that's possible? Just give up already, you aren't gonna beat McLaren. :P
Everything's great.
AustralianStig

Post by AustralianStig »

Wallio wrote:
AustralianStig wrote:Leaving Toleman for a moment to focus on Hart's plans, if I may.

We would like to build a Tier 4 turbocharged engine focused on reliability - that will drain our funds to naught but Toleman will be buying the engines at cost ($400k), plus a $25k further investment into reliability. Any other teams will be able buy in for $450k, plus if willing to pay the upgrade costs will be able to invest in an upgrade of their choosing. Pays to get in quick while upgrades are cheap, but when they are more expensive Hart will consider subsidising any upgrades on a case by case basis.

Ataxia wrote:We're also looking for an engine deal. I'm not gonna have my pants pulled down, so if it ain't reasonable then we don't have a deal.

Newcomers Hart are looking to supply teams with a turbocharged Tier 4 engine for $450k. The engine will boast considerable reliability. As above for an additional $50k Theodore may elect an upgrade of their choosing, and Hart will invest in that.

You realize the prices on the wiki are per engine, not per team right? With that price you'd be LOSING $150k per contract.......

Yeah, I probably worded it poorly. The price is $450k per engine, not per team.
Join the GP Rejects league at Fantasy F1: https://fantasy.formula1.com/join/?=2a1f25

CoopsII wrote:
Biscione wrote:To the surprise of no-one, Daniil Kvyat wins ROTR for Sochi, by a record margin that may not be surpassed for some time.

I always knew Marko read this forum.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Wallio wrote:You realize the prices on the wiki are per engine, not per team right? With that price you'd be LOSING $150k per contract.......

AustralianStig wrote:Newcomers Hart are looking to supply teams with A turbocharged Tier 4 engine for $450k

Which means it would be $450k EACH...
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
Wallio
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Wallio »

Ataxia wrote:
Wallio wrote:You realize the prices on the wiki are per engine, not per team right? With that price you'd be LOSING $150k per contract.......

AustralianStig wrote:Newcomers Hart are looking to supply teams with A turbocharged Tier 4 engine for $450k

Which means it would be $450k EACH...

True. Hey if he wants to lose money, that's his prerogative :P . I was just checking.

"He makes the move on the outside, and knowing George as we do, he's probably on the radio right now telling the team how great he is." - James Hinchcliffe on George Russell
SeedStriker

Post by SeedStriker »

Team Skol Ensign want to ask the following drivers how much money can they bring to fill the 2nd seat and partner Carlos Reutemann (no specific order)

Jo Gartner
Teo Fabi
Derek Warwick
Manfred Winkelhock
Kevin Cogan
Alain Prost (to save him from execrable Renault)
Niki Lauda (if he's tired of Lotus)

The choice of a chassis will be decided after our 2nd driver. As for our engine, we wish to honor our association with Ferrari.
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

(wait, can someone direct me to the chassis upgrade chart again? I cant seem to find it...)
Klon wrote:What did poor André do to you for him to be insulted like that?
pycku

Post by pycku »

Wallio
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Wallio »

BMW will be building a Tier 3 Turbo 1.5L I4 engine. Since this year is the first of the new formula, we will be focusing on reliability. The cost (per team) will be 1.2 million for the season. While we understand this is high, can you really put on a price on our dominance?

The Facts are these, BMW engines over the past two years have won the following:

21 wins of out 34 races (62%)
24 poles out of 34 races (71%)
17 fastest laps out of 34 races (50%) *this one might actually be higher, some races had no FL
49 Podiums out of 162 available (30%)
4 Championships out of 4 on offer (100%)

That's that even counting point positions (I couldn't be bothered to look them all up). Our record speaks for itself. We will sell to anyone but Shadow. If you're interested, so far a few teams already are, let me know. You won't regret it.

Salamander

Post by Salamander »

McLaren would like to point out the fact that most of those results were down to our dominant cars, which was already very dominant before we switched to BMWs. We gave them money last season to help develop their engine, but still we wish nothing more to do with them.
Everything's great.
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

ATS Wolf will try for Pirelli tyres

Driver preference:
Jacky Ickx: 200K
Mario Andretti: 200K
Jochen Mass 100K
Eddie Cheever: 50K
Clay Regazzoni: 50K
Klaus Ludwig: 50K
Marc Surer: 20K
Bruno Giacomelli: 20K
Thierry Boutsen: 20K
Arie Luyendijk: 20K
Jan Lammers: 20K

And lets see if the following drivers are willing to pay anything:
Manfred Winkelhock
Hans Heyer
Kevin Cogan
Jacques Villeneuve Sr.
Danny Ongais
Huub Rothengatter
Teo Fabi
Gianfranco Brancatelli
Andrea De Cesaris
Arturo Merzario
Siegfried Stohr
Piercarlo Ghinzani
Corrado Fabi
Teddy Pilette
Patrick Nève
Hans Binder
Harald Ertl
Brett Lunger
Boy Hayje
Michael Bleekemolen
Jo Vonlanthen
Vittorio Brambilla
Gijs Van Lennep
Hans-Joachim Stuck
Rolf Stommelen
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Scrap my last driver bids for Theodore, here's what we're gonna offer in response to other bids:

Arie Luyendyk - 75k (2 years)
Eddie Cheever - 70k (2 years)
Philippe Streiff - 70k (2 years)
Marc Surer - 50k
Derek Warwick - 50k
Brian Henton - 35k
Teo Fabi - 25k
Last edited by Ataxia on 15 May 2014, 15:39, edited 1 time in total.
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

Well, Renault may have to suck it up and allow a pay driver to compliment Alain Prost this year.

Any list we can have of the paydrivers available before we decide who to bid for?
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

CaptainGetz12 wrote:Well, Renault may have to suck it up and allow a pay driver to compliment Alain Prost this year.

Any list we can have of the paydrivers available before we decide who to bid for?

The short answer is no. The long answer is no, make the list yourself :P
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

Renault is expressing interest in a full or half-time drive for a paydriver for the second seat. We are interested in the following drivers:

Manfred Winkelhock
Kevin Cogan
Mike Thackwell
Jacques Villeneuve Sr.
Danny Ongais
Eliseo Salazar
Rupert Keegan
Jean Louis Schlesser
Miguel Ángel Guerra
Patrick Gaillard
Jozele Garza
Bobby Rahal

Anyone of you who wants to drive for the presitgious Renault team can call our designated hotline for consideration.

*guy is sitting at the phone in the middle of a empty room, on 24/7 duty with several bags of croissants.*
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

Alrighty, time to unveil Project 4's 1981 plans.

We will be going for a Tier 4 chassis, focusing on reliability, as that appeared to be our Achilles Heel last season.

We would like to enter negotiations with Ferrari and Matra regarding engine supply.

Tyres-wise, we will apply for a supply of Goodyear rubber.

On the driver front, Derek Daly impressed last season, and we would like to offer him a 2 year contract worth 400k a season.

We are offering the following contracts for the second seat (or both seats should Daly decline his renewal)

Kevin Cogan - 350k (2 years)
Derek Warwick- 300k (2 years)
Eddie Cheever - 250k (1 year)
Tiff Needell - 200k (1 year)
Marc Surer - 150k (1 year)
Brian Henton - 150k (1 year)
Kenny Acheson - 100k (1 year)
Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
SeedStriker

Post by SeedStriker »

Even with the 2nd driver yet to be decided, it's probably that Ensign will build a T4 chassis with focus in reliability (friggin transmissions!)
As for out tyre supplier, we'll go with Michelin bubber
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Being short on funds, BRM will develop a Tier 7 1.5l V6 turbo engine essentially a 1977 P202 3.0l V12 chopped in half and a turbo slapped on it. They will be sold on to any desperate customers at a bargain price of 125 000 quid each.

March will go for a Tier 5 chassis focusing on reliability, and attempt to get Michelin tyres. As for our drivers, here's the shortlist:
Derek Warwick 300k, one year
Andrea de Cesaris 200k, one year
Teo Fabi 150k, one year
Piercarlo Ghinzani 125k, one year
Brian Henton 150k, one year
Chico Serra 120k, one year
Kenny Acheson 100k, one year
Richard Dallest, asked to bring 50k per race
Piero Necchi, asked to bring 60k per race
Carlo Rossi, asked to bring 60k per race
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
pi314159

Post by pi314159 »

Tier 3 sponsor signing:
Magneti Marelli

McLaren 1-40
Arrows 41-70
Shadow 71-95
Brabham 96-120
Ferrari 121-135
Williams 136-150
Osella 151-160
Project Four 161-168
March 169-175
Ensign 176-180
Alfa Romeo 181-184
Tyrrell 185-188
Renault 189-191
ATS 192
Toleman 193-195
Theodore 196-198
Rebaque 199-200

62, Arrows
74, Shadow
196, Theodore

Mobil:
Arrows 1-70
Ligier 71-115
Shadow 116-150
Brabham 151-185
Alfa Romeo 186-192
Tyrrell 193-200

167, Brabham

Esso:
Arrows 1-90
Ligier 91-160
Alfa Romeo 161-175
Tyrrell 176-185
Renault 186-195
Rebaque 196-200
30, Arrows

Facom:
McLaren 1-70
Arrows 71-110
Shadow 111-135
Ferrari 136-155
Williams 156-170
Osella 171-185
March 186-190
Ensign 191-195
Alfa Romeo 196-199
Boro 200

179, Osella!

Lepitre:
McLaren 1-70
Arrows 71-110
Ligier 111-140
Ferrari 141-160
Williams 161-175
Project Four 176-185
March 186-192
Alfa Romeo 193-196
Toleman 197-200
184, Project Four

Allegrini:
McLaren 1-80
Arrows 81-130
Ferrari 131-155
Williams 156-175
March 176-182
Ensign 183-190
Alfa Romeo 191-195
Tyrrell 196-200
56, McLaren

Diavia:
Arrows 1-80
Ligier 81-130
Shadow 131-170
Ferrari 171-192
Alfa 193-200
32, Arrows

Arexons:
Shadow 1-90
Ferrari 91-150
Ensign 151-170
Alfa Romeo 171-182
Tyrrell 183-195
Rebaque 196-200
113, Ferrari

ISM:
Shadow 1-80
Ferrari 81-130
Williams 131-170
March 171-180
Toleman 181-188
Alfa 189-195
Renault 196-200
40, Shadow

Caref:
Ligier 1-80
Ferrari 81-130
Williams 131-170
March 171-180
Toleman 181-188
Alfa Romeo 189-196
Rebaque 197-200
28, Ligier

Europcar:
Shadow 1-80
Ferrari 81-125
Williams 126-165
Ensign 166-180
Alfa Romeo 181-190
Renault 191-197
Boro 198-200
153, Williams

Copec:
Ligier 1-75
Shadow 75-130
Ferrari 131-160
Williams 161-185
Ensign 186-195
Surtees 196-200
47, Ligier

Cafe de Colombia:
Ligier 1-80
Shadow 81-140
Williams 141-175
March 176-188
Alfa 189-197
Boro 198-200
151, Williams

LiquiMoly
Shadow 1-80
Ferrari 81-120
Williams 121-150
Ensign 151-165
Lotus 166-180
Tyrrell 181-189
Renault 190-196
Boro 197-198
Surtees 199-200
79, Shadow

Agip (2 contracts):
Ferrari 1-100
Tyrrell 101-135
Lotus 136-170
Renault 171-190
Surtees 191-194
Boro 195-198
ATS 199-200
132, Tyrrell
82, Ferrari

Roxill:
Ligier 1-120
March 121-145
Lotus 146-170
Toleman 171-180
Renault 181-190
Rebaque 191-196
Surtees 197-199
ATS 200
123, March

Misal:
Ligier 1-125
March 126-150
Lotus 151-180
Toleman 181-190
Rebaque 191-196
Surtees 197-199
ATS 200
7, Ligier

Champion (2 contracts)
Ensign 1-50
March 51-100
Lotus 101-145
Tyrrell 146-175
Renault 176-190
Boro 191-195
Surtees 196-198
ATS 199-200
131, Lotus
72, March

Brembo (2 contracts)
Ensign 1-50
March 51-100
Tyrrell 101-135
Toleman 136-155
Renault 156-175
Rebaque 176-190
Surtees 191-197
ATS 198-200
146, Toleman
49, Ensign

Petruzzi:
March 1-120
Renault 121-160
Rebaque 161-185
Surtees 186-195
ATS 196-200
76, March

SKF:
Tyrrell 1-130
Rebaque 131-160
Surtees 161-185
ATS 186-200
66, Tyrrell

NGK:
Tyrrell 1-130
Rebaque 131-160
Surtees 161-185
ATS 186-200
131, Rebaque

Personal:
Renault 1-100
Rebaque 101-150
Surtees 151-185
ATS 185-200
13, Renault
164, Surtees

Ferodo:
Tyrrell: 1-90
Renault 91-170
Boro 171-185
Surtees 186-195
ATS 196-200

91, Renault
28, Tyrrell

Koni:
ATS, Boro, Rebaque, no RNG needed.
pasta_maldonado wrote:The stewards have recommended that Alan Jones learns to drive.
pycku

Re: 1981 Virtual F1 Season - pre-season

Post by pycku »

Hmm, are budgets upgraded? I am asking because that will determine how much I will have for drivers.
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

Well with no sponsors Alfa Romeo are definatly screwed for 1981 we will have to try and find a driver with a very large wallet
pycku

Post by pycku »

Captain_getz - please check your e-mail :)
pi314159

Post by pi314159 »

pycku wrote:Hmm, are budgets upgraded? I am asking because that will determine how much I will have for drivers.

Tier 3 sponsorship money hasn't been added yet. But I'm going to update the budgets tomorrow.
pasta_maldonado wrote:The stewards have recommended that Alan Jones learns to drive.
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

peteroli34 wrote:Well with no sponsors Alfa Romeo are definatly screwed for 1981 we will have to try and find a driver with a very large wallet

That doesn't look good at all, you have a lower budget than ATS :shock:
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

This wrote:That doesn't look good at all, you have a lower budget than ATS :shock:

I know dont know how we are going to build a car

Alfa Romeo Will build a Tier 4 Turbo Charged engine focusing on Reliability and ask any team that maybe interested in an Alfa Engine to get into contact

Meanwhile the team being completely sponsorless are looking for a pay driver and will see if we can get any money out of the following divers

Andrea de Cesaris
Johnny Ceccotto
 Satoru Nakajima
Marc Surer
Kenny Acheson
Bruno Giacomelli
Teo Fabi
Giorgio Francia
Beppe Gabbiani
Patrick Gaillard
Desire Wilson
Brian Henton
Oscar Pedersoli
Gianfranco Trombetti
Alberto Colombo
Richard Dallest
Jean-Louis Schlesser
Slim Borgudd
 Oscar Larrauri
Mauro Baldi
Alfredo Costanzo

Chassis and tyre choice will be decided once drivers have been settled on
AustralianStig

Post by AustralianStig »

When is the cut-off for driver-signing, chassis building and tyre contracts? I only ask as I will be away for about 2.5 days with no internet access from later today, but was hoping to work these out when I return...
Join the GP Rejects league at Fantasy F1: https://fantasy.formula1.com/join/?=2a1f25

CoopsII wrote:
Biscione wrote:To the surprise of no-one, Daniil Kvyat wins ROTR for Sochi, by a record margin that may not be surpassed for some time.

I always knew Marko read this forum.
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

pi314159 wrote:
pycku wrote:Hmm, are budgets upgraded? I am asking because that will determine how much I will have for drivers.

Tier 3 sponsorship money hasn't been added yet. But I'm going to update the budgets tomorrow.

Since Renault hasn't gotten a Tier 1 sponsor and put the manufacturer support as its last choice, can we find out how much money we will get from manufacturer support before you update the budgets?
FantometteBR

Post by FantometteBR »

Will wait the upgraded budgets to make the inquiries about car development and drivers
Bertrand Gachot, Pacific, Connew and Piercarlo Ghinzani's No.1 Fan

1995 Rejects-1 World Champion with Driver (Julio Vaca) and Team (V.I.D.A.) - Because the first time you can never forget
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

CaptainGetz12 wrote:
pi314159 wrote:

Since Renault hasn't gotten a Tier 1 sponsor and put the manufacturer support as its last choice, can we find out how much money we will get from manufacturer support before you update the budgets?

You're not going to get any. If a manufacturer wants to go for manufacturer support, they can't bid for sponsors. One or the other.
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Alright, here are the plans for Denim Team Lotus going into 1981:
-Car: Lotus 87
-Engine: Ferrari 1.5 V6 T/C
-Driver #1: Niki Lauda ($1.500.000)
-Driver #2: Chico Serra ($100.000)
-Tyres: Michelin
-Chassis tier: 2
-Development: Grip, Reliability
takagi_for_the_win

Post by takagi_for_the_win »

Ferrari's plans

Driver 1: Gilles Villeneuve (700,000 cr)
Driver 2: Elio de Angelis (500,000 cr)
Engine: Ferrari, naturally :P
Chassis tier: 2
Focus: Reliability, grip
Tyres: Michelin
TORA! TORA! TORA!
Hermann95
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Hermann95 »

Williams driver bids:

Driver 1:
Keke Rosberg 600k 3years
Elio de Angelis 650k 2years
Nelson Piquet 400k 3years
Didier Pironi 600k 2years
Alan Jones 450k 1 years

Driver 2(if no one from driver 1 signed take 2 from driver 2):
Thierry Boutsen 250k 2years
Kevin Cogan 250k 2years
Derek Warwick 250k 1year
Teo Fabi 150k 2 years
Eddy Cheever 200k 2years

Williams would also like to get Goodyear tyres.