2016-17 DHL Pacific Rim International Cup (PRIC)

In honour of our fallen comrade. Archive of all previous canon series across all disciplines.
TomWazzleshaw

Re: 2016-17 DHL Pacific Rim International Cup (PRIC)

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Oh and before I forget, if a driver signs with a team in FRENCH, they will NOT be allowed to compete in the PRIC, and vice versa. Saves us the headache of trying to align schedules and the like.
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

This wrote:Octan Young Drivers line-up:
Jetstar Australian Triple Challenge

Samsung Asia Cup

Shell North America Trophy
Chuck Barett

Jerry De Boer and Jaimerson Da Cunha have the choice to drive the races they want. De Boer gots first priority. Terenzio Nicchi doesnt have a choice, he will drive whatever is left. And i assumme Barett wouldn't mind driving the American round, other than that, he has just as much choice as Nicchi. All drivers get to pick only one round. Refusing to drive is not an option. Driving for other teams in other races is allowed.

De Boer will be happy to take part in the North America Trophy alongside Barrett.

Just realised Gauthier only need DAT for the Australian section, so I assume he'd be okay to do the North America round for Fusion after all.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
FantometteBR

Post by FantometteBR »

This wrote:Octan Young Drivers line-up:

Samsung Asia Cup

Chuck Barett

Jerry De Boer and Jaimerson Da Cunha have the choice to drive the races they want. De Boer gots first priority. Terenzio Nicchi doesnt have a choice, he will drive whatever is left. And i assumme Barett wouldn't mind driving the American round, other than that, he has just as much choice as Nicchi. All drivers get to pick only one round. Refusing to drive is not an option. Driving for other teams in other races is allowed.

Da Cunha will run the Asian series and intends to run a round at the remaining series provided there is no clash with his Asian commitments
Bertrand Gachot, Pacific, Connew and Piercarlo Ghinzani's No.1 Fan

1995 Rejects-1 World Champion with Driver (Julio Vaca) and Team (V.I.D.A.) - Because the first time you can never forget
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

So that's updated.

Octan Young Drivers line-up:
Terenzio Nicchi
Samsung Asia Cup
Jamerson Da Cunha
Jerry De Boer
Chuck Barett

I know that you guys really want to do some experience in FRENCH, but you'll have to trust us that Octan Young Drivers is the right path to the top. Yes, you will have to endure an hopeless F3RWRS team on your path, but you will end up in one of the top teams in F2RWRS, eventually ;) I promise i will not run Octan the same way i ran Ligier :lol:
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

Unless AndreaModa objects, the People Power presents CR Motorsport car entering the Shell North America Trophy will be driven by Danny van Rijkens.
pi314159

Post by pi314159 »

The full-time Mazzacane Motorsports car will be driven by Tuomas Suomanen. For the Asian and the North American part of the season, I have a second car, and I'm looking for interested drivers.
pasta_maldonado wrote:The stewards have recommended that Alan Jones learns to drive.
takagi_for_the_win

Post by takagi_for_the_win »

Nothing has been confirmed, but I fully intend to enter F1RDS title contender Naas Botha in the Restov car if a) FMecha decides not to run him in the Winter Cup, or b) the Winter Cup doesn't go ahead.
TORA! TORA! TORA!
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

This may sway people's opinions with regards to driver selection (and also have some kind of effect on FRENCH as well...).

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5920&p=284357#p284357
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Klon wrote:Unless AndreaModa objects, the People Power presents CR Motorsport car entering the Shell North America Trophy will be driven by Danny van Rijkens.

Yeah go on then! That can be his last outing for the team as he'll be looking for a new drive for 2017.

I want to stipulate one thing however: He will only race for CR in the PRIC if he remains a CR driver in F1RWRS to the end of the season. If for whatever reason he ends up moving to another team at any point in the last six races, he won't then go back to CR for the PRIC. Claro?
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_