The Porsche Reject Cup: 2016 Fall Season - R1 Results Up

Archive for the three above subforums
TomWazzleshaw

Re: The Porsche Reject Cup: 2016 Fall Season - ENTRY LIST CL

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Hound55 wrote:
Wizzie wrote:The JLD #73 car will run a livery almost identical to this: http://f1rejects.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=220157#p220157

The #74 car will run a similar livery as well, except the black will be replaced with silver

WaffleCat wrote:I'm requesting a livery for Gerald Pereria Racing,which is blue,black,and unsponsored. Go wild with the rest.

JLD

Noice :mrgreen:

Will I be able to get a preview of #74 as well, just to see what it looks like in silver? Oh and if it's possible, would someone be able to shove Megatone and Banco Marco logos on the #74 car, to reflect the personal sponsors of Batistuta. Meanwhile, Solari will run logos for Aerolineas Argentinas and INVAP on the #73 car as his personal sponsors. Other than that, it's pretty much spot on :D
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
Hound55

Post by Hound55 »

Updated JLD

Updated Luxray
LONG LIVE MARUSSIA

Things I was wrong about:
Kimi to Ferrari, Perez out of McLaren, Maldonado to Lotus, Kobash comes back, Gutierrez stays, Chilton stays, Boullier leaves Lotus.

I stream Ustream, we all scream for PRC.
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

Whoever put my team in the Wiki, you are my hero. That is amazing :lol: :lol: :lol:
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

Eastern Racing Associates have signed Catalina Zhang (CHN) to drive the #8 car.
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Because I'm an idiot and didn't realise this before hand, Gonzalo Solari can only do the first four races of the season before he has Super Touring commitments. For the second half of the year, Kiwi James Douglas will drive the car for races 5 and 6 for the PRC, before Solari will return for the finale in Bahrain.
Last edited by TomWazzleshaw on 15 Dec 2013, 02:05, edited 1 time in total.
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
go_Rubens
Location: A raging river somewhere in the Eastern (cough) United States (cough)

Post by go_Rubens »

I have to edit who's driving for me in terms of what races they're doing. Laura Hamilton and Kim Sung Ri will race in rounds 5 and 6, not 5 through 8, after looking through the wiki. So that means Jukka-Pekka and Clement will race in the final doubleheader.
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

Albert Einstein wrote:Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
kevinbotz

Post by kevinbotz »

Commonwealth Racing is very pleased to announce Mr. Jack Christopherson Jr. (GBR) as the driver of the #57 Porsche.
Klon, on Alt-F1 wrote: I like to think it's more poker than gambling, though.
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

I would like to have a sponsor added: after my history teacher keeps on insisting Imhotep was not an immobilia agent, i just had to get the (actually existing) Immo-Tep as sponsor!
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
go_Rubens

Post by go_Rubens »

Yeah, I need more sponsoring, this time from Air Koryo and Pyeonghwa Motors, as one of my reserve drivers carries backing from those companies.
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

Albert Einstein wrote:Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

RonDen #2

If all is ok, I'll get a #3 together :P
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

pasta_maldonado wrote:RonDen #2

Oh, you surprised me with an additional sponsor, but it's one of the house sponsors, so that's okay (and probably the reason you did this). It's looking good, and it would look better if in the #3, you'd swap the white and purple around.
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

This wrote:

Oh, you surprised me with an additional sponsor, but it's one of the house sponsors, so that's okay (and probably the reason you did this). I'd prefer if you kept the Octan-Logo in the original colours. Even though this actually looks a lot better, but it's a famous and important sponsor, you know.

I'll add an Octan logo in original colours somewhere on the car after Hound's given me a preview, but the big one on the bonnet, it'll clash like hell of I change it ! :P
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

pasta_maldonado wrote:
This wrote:

Oh, you surprised me with an additional sponsor, but it's one of the house sponsors, so that's okay (and probably the reason you did this). I'd prefer if you kept the Octan-Logo in the original colours. Even though this actually looks a lot better, but it's a famous and important sponsor, you know.

I'll add an Octan logo in original colours somewhere on the car after Hound's given me a preview, but the big one on the bonnet, it'll clash like hell of I change it ! :P

Eh, i already edited my post before you reacted, sorry for that :oops: But yeah, a small logo somewhere else would be a good solution, indeed.
Hound55

Post by Hound55 »

RonDen
LONG LIVE MARUSSIA

Kimi to Ferrari, Perez out of McLaren, Maldonado to Lotus, Kobash comes back, Gutierrez stays, Chilton stays, Boullier leaves Lotus.

FantometteBR

Post by FantometteBR »

V.I.D.A. announced Carlo Waladi from Vanuatu to fill the remaining seat for the Fall season
Bertrand Gachot, Pacific, Connew and Piercarlo Ghinzani's No.1 Fan

1995 Rejects-1 World Champion with Driver (Julio Vaca) and Team (V.I.D.A.) - Because the first time you can never forget
Hound55

Post by Hound55 »

kevinbotz wrote:Commonwealth Racing is very pleased to announce Mr. Jack Christopherson Jr. (GBR) as the driver of the #57 Porsche.

The same Christopherson Jr. of F2RWRS fame? Cause unless you have discussed this with his owner, I can't let you use him.

Also, I can't edit the wiki, so if someone could change my account so that it works I would appreciate it.
LONG LIVE MARUSSIA

DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Hound55 wrote:
kevinbotz wrote:Commonwealth Racing is very pleased to announce Mr. Jack Christopherson Jr. (GBR) as the driver of the #57 Porsche.

The same Christopherson Jr. of F2RWRS fame? Cause unless you have discussed this with his owner, I can't let you use him.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6546&view=unread#p280572
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Hound55

Post by Hound55 »

Stramala wrote:
Hound55 wrote:

http://f1rejects.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... ad#p280572

Oh thank you. I'll fix that right now
LONG LIVE MARUSSIA

Ataxia
Not Important

Re: The Porsche Reject Cup: 2016 Fall Season - LIVERIES PLEA

Post by Ataxia »

Because Markus van de Schoot is busy with other events, I need a committed driver for the whole duration of the Porsche Cup. Therefore, former F3RWRS driver Francesco Fagioli will be our second driver. He is Italian, and will partner Nicklas Kristiansen.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
tristan1117
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by tristan1117 »

I'm gonna need a livery for Lewis Wolfgang GP. Is anyone up for the task? It'll just be a white and red car with some Dave and Busters logos. Thanks!
CoopsII wrote:On occasion I have ventured into the PMM forum but beat a hasty retreat soon after as it resembles some sort of bad acid trip in there
Hound55

Post by Hound55 »

tristan1117 wrote:I'm gonna need a livery for Lewis Wolfgang GP. Is anyone up for the task? It'll just be a white and red car with some Dave and Busters logos. Thanks!

ta-da
LONG LIVE MARUSSIA

tristan1117
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by tristan1117 »

Hound55 wrote:
tristan1117 wrote:I'm gonna need a livery for Lewis Wolfgang GP. Is anyone up for the task? It'll just be a white and red car with some Dave and Busters logos. Thanks!

ta-da

That's fantastic. Thanks a ton! :D
CoopsII wrote:On occasion I have ventured into the PMM forum but beat a hasty retreat soon after as it resembles some sort of bad acid trip in there
RonDenisDeletraz

Ataxia wrote:Because Markus van de Schoot is busy with other events, I need a committed driver for the whole duration of the Porsche Cup. Therefore, former F3RWRS driver Francesco Fagioli will be our second driver. He is Italian, and will partner Nicklas Kristiansen.

I was going to remove him from my STC team to run a full schrdule here. But I assume its too late now
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

With GTI IFRC driver Dorien Lamberigts finally had a good teammate, and totally failed against that teammate, she's instead following Bainomugisha's footsteps to here. She will drive instead of Vitkin, as Dimitry likes driving trucks better than Porsches anyway.
Hound55

Post by Hound55 »

Dark77 wrote:Introducing:

The worst PMMF livery of all time :lol:

Oh my word...
LONG LIVE MARUSSIA

Londoner

Post by Londoner »

Could someone knock up a livery for Eddie Head Racing? A simple livery of black with green and yellow stripes, and the Dairy Crest logo liberally slapped on the car would be nice please. :)
Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
Hound55

Post by Hound55 »

East Londoner wrote:Could someone knock up a livery for Eddie Head Racing? A simple livery of black with green and yellow stripes, and the Dairy Crest logo liberally slapped on the car would be nice please. :)

There you go

Can everyone that is working on the remaining liveries please tell me what they are doing so I know what is left over for me to do?
LONG LIVE MARUSSIA

DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Lavezzi IBR liveries are still in the paint shop being worked on.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
WaffleCat

Post by WaffleCat »

Gerald Pereria RaINSERT HEADER HEREcing Official Newsletter wrote:Wulfric Wombesi signed!

After extensive contract negotiations, Gerald Pereria Racing have agreed to sign on Congolese Wulfric Wombesi to a race drive in the second seat of their PRC 2016 Fall Season effort. Wulfric Wombesi was chosen due to his raw,pure driving skill alone and was in no way goaded into making his decision with a wad of money from British Petroleum. This is what Mr. Pereria has to say:

"Well,we did have a former F3RWRS driver on the table,and admittedly he would have been a better.......a bet that would be too risky to take. We also had a Frenchman,but he didn't offer carpets or the like,so we had to go with this Congolese bloke that looked like he can only do cra.....crazily amazing on the track.Here's to a suck.....a successful year here at Gerald Pereria Racing.

Yep. If you look over at the Classifieds thread,you would have seen that I signed Wulfric Wombesi to a drive. Therefore,I make a kind request to absolutely smother my car with incredibly gigantic BP logos. Thank you.
My friend's USB drive spoiled, spilled tea on her laptop and had a bird poo in her hand.

What did she do in her past life to deserve this?

Signup for the Random Racing League, Season TWO!!!
Hermann95
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Hermann95 »

I would like to go on the waiting list for this series if possible. :)
Hound55

Post by Hound55 »

Gerald Pereria Updated
LONG LIVE MARUSSIA

RonDenisDeletraz

eurobrun wrote:Can someone make my team a livery? I would like it to look vaguely like the Kamaz Dakar trucks and have a lot of random Russian companies as sponsors. Other than that you can do whatever you like.

Has anyone seen this

AustralianStig

Post by AustralianStig »

RejectSport wrote:Wombesi looking forward to new challenge

It has emerged that Congolese racing hopeful Wulfric Wombesi has been signed by US team Gerald Pereria Racing for the 2016 Fall Porsche Reject Cup. The 27 year old has only had experience in the fictional Reject World Stock Car Championship, but doesn't feel this should count against him.

"Experience is only a temporal thing, one minute you have it, the next you don't," he stated to the confused press officers, "BP have been around for a long time, they will give me the experience I need and I will provide the raw talent."

Whether his driving skills match his knowledge of the meanings of English words remains to be seen, but the driver certainly knows how to market his main sponsor.

"Being powered by BP, that's something everyone wants. I have that, so I will win; they are the dominant force in technological, environmental and artistic advances," he said, "My new team should be thanking me, really. With BP behind them the championship is theirs for the taking."
Join the GP Rejects league at Fantasy F1: https://fantasy.formula1.com/join/?=2a1f25

CoopsII wrote:
Biscione wrote:To the surprise of no-one, Daniil Kvyat wins ROTR for Sochi, by a record margin that may not be surpassed for some time.

I always knew Marko read this forum.
Hound55

Post by Hound55 »

Rob Lomas Racing

V.I.D.A.
LONG LIVE MARUSSIA

RealRacingRoots

Post by RealRacingRoots »

Hound, as of the time of this post, you are requested in the IRC.
The Truth Shall set you free. (no theme music plays)
Tomáš.......Ttaaaaaaaattaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Watch this if you want to learn about what Canada is really like.
GT Super Series
go_Rubens

Post by go_Rubens »

eurobrun wrote:
eurobrun wrote:Can someone make my team a livery? I would like it to look vaguely like the Kamaz Dakar trucks and have a lot of random Russian companies as sponsors. Other than that you can do whatever you like.

Has anyone seen this

Dude, I'm pretty sure someone's seen it. Just be patient, the person who possibly was going to do it may have gotten busy. I've been waiting a while for mine to be completed, but I'm willing to hang tough. Although, I'm half tempted to try one myself. For the heck of it.
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

WaffleCat

Post by WaffleCat »

Hound55 wrote:Gerald Pereria Updated

Holy crap. I thought the BP logos would make the car look horrific,but instead it fits perfectly! Good thing I signed Mr. Wombesi then.
My friend's USB drive spoiled, spilled tea on her laptop and had a bird poo in her hand.

What did she do in her past life to deserve this?

Signup for the Random Racing League, Season TWO!!!
FantometteBR

Post by FantometteBR »

V.I.D.A. is quite striking! Me luved it
Bertrand Gachot, Pacific, Connew and Piercarlo Ghinzani's No.1 Fan

1995 Rejects-1 World Champion with Driver (Julio Vaca) and Team (V.I.D.A.) - Because the first time you can never forget
Hound55

Post by Hound55 »

Porsche Dealer Team
LONG LIVE MARUSSIA