Rejects of LFS 2014-2015

In honour of our fallen comrade. Archive of all previous canon series across all disciplines.
DemocalypseNow

Re: 2015 RoLFS: Aston 24H: submit liveries!

Post by DemocalypseNow »

FMecha wrote:
Nuppiz wrote:
Ataxia [BacLettNinj] wrote:But that's not mah name...

I'm still stuck in the past. :oops: Have to tell my brain to permanently remove all references to BLN and replace them with Atax1a...

Plus you're spelling the new name wrong. It is supposed to be Ataxia, not Atax1a. [/spellingnazi] :roll:

Incorrect. If you'd ever bother to join F1 Rejects LIVE you'd see that he always enters chat as "Atax1a"...[/correctinformationnazi]
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Cynon

Post by Cynon »

Nuppiz wrote:Right. I'm tired of all these delays, so unless something major happens, the race will take place on next Saturday (March 9th). If IBR and Tarantino-Jung don't have liveries by then, I'll mark them as Did Not Arrive on the results and only 18 cars will take part in the race.

Should you not be able to make the livery yourself by then, post your ideas for it in the topic so that someone else can do it for you. Remember that this is a one-off event which may not even continue for another season (depending on how successful this running is), so the liveries don't necessarily have to be works of art.

If you don't get anything, why not use a blank <Insert Color Here> car with a number on it?

If I didn't have to design 25+ TM Master Cup series cars for a race that should have happened 3 weeks ago, I might have taken a shot at that.

Oh, Nuppiz, here's the ZimSport 9 car along with a substandard helmet design. I'd like to see how this iteration of the livery looks, preferably with the helmet as well...

Helmet
Livery

I would have the 10 car here as well but since it doesn't have a driver (yet) I didn't put the driver name on the 10 car.
Check out the TM Master Cup Series on Youtube...
...or check out my random retro IndyCar clips.

Dr. Helmut Marko wrote: Finally we have an Australian in the team who can start a race well and challenge Vettel.
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Cynon wrote:If you don't get anything, why not use a blank <Insert Color Here> car with a number on it?

If I didn't have to design 25+ TM Master Cup series cars for a race that should have happened 3 weeks ago, I might have taken a shot at that.

Oh, Nuppiz, here's the ZimSport 9 car along with a substandard helmet design. I'd like to see how this iteration of the livery looks, preferably with the helmet as well...

Helmet
Livery

I would have the 10 car here as well but since it doesn't have a driver (yet) I didn't put the driver name on the 10 car.

Yes, well Stramala sent me his livery yesterday (and also changed his car because he accidentally picked the wrong template :lol: ), so only Tarantino-Jung remains. If I don't hear from tristan otherwise, then I'll just make a similar livery to his RoLFS car.

Again it looks darn good! By the way, IFRC has its own topic now, and you've got an entry as well. :)
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
the Masked Lapwing

Post by the Masked Lapwing »

Nuppiz wrote:
Cynon wrote:If you don't get anything, why not use a blank <Insert Color Here> car with a number on it?

Helmet
Livery

Yes, well Stramala sent me his livery yesterday (and also changed his car because he accidentally picked the wrong template :lol: ), so only Tarantino-Jung remains. If I don't hear from tristan otherwise, then I'll just make a similar livery to his RoLFS car.

Again it looks darn good! By the way, IFRC has its own topic now, and you've got an entry as well. :)

I agree, it looks fantastic! Thanks a bunch Cynon. I still haven't figured out what I'm doing with the second driver, I'll probably just try and come up with an original driver.
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: 2015 RoLFS: Aston 24H: race Saturday 14:00 UTC

Post by Nuppiz »

The last two liveries:
IBR Lavezzi (by Stramala)

Tarantino-Jung Autosport

The race will be on tomorrow, Saturday 9th March 2013, starting at 14:00 UTC.
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Are you pulling an all-nighter then to run this for 24hrs Nuppiz? Judging by your frequent late nights, I'd imagine you're quite handy at staying up through the night! ;)

If I was still at university, and if it wasn't Mothers Day on Sunday, I'd definitely join you if you are pulling the all-nighter. Times, they have a-changed though sadly... :(
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

AndreaModa wrote:Are you pulling an all-nighter then to run this for 24hrs Nuppiz? Judging by your frequent late nights, I'd imagine you're quite handy at staying up through the night! ;)

If I was still at university, and if it wasn't Mothers Day on Sunday, I'd definitely join you if you are pulling the all-nighter. Times, they have a-changed though sadly... :(

Ditto. Heck, even if it was two months ago I'd have gone for it, but, things have changed a lot for me since then, can't be doing it.

Image Image
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

I'll try to say up as long as possible, but don't wonder if the camera's locked on one car for a good 7-8 hours. :lol:
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

I'm gonna have to turn in at some point. I used to be able to pull all-nighters, but I can't anymore.
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: 2015 RoLFS: Aston 24H: race NOW LIVE

Post by Nuppiz »

2015 Aston 24 Hours - Qualifying

Don't let these times fool you - the FZ50 GTR is much worse in the long run that the two others.

Chatroom
Stream
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Alasdair Lindsay, live from the Aston paddock wrote:Well, it doesn't surprise me in the least that Jones Racing have been disqualified from the race so early on, they are a bunch of no good cheats who are disrespectful to those around them. The conduct of the team and its drivers out there today has been abysmal, and a DSQ was absolutely the right decision to make. I think if the car hadn't suffered a terminal crash out on the track, then Winton would have suffered the same fate, [Nathan] Nurmester's driving standards were beyond poor.

Image Image
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: 2015 RoLFS: Aston 24H: RESULTS UP

Post by Nuppiz »

2015 Aston 24 Hours - Final Results
1. Aero Kings Racing (George Bruno/Marco Bizzarri/Calvin Brooks) - 512 laps
2. Takagi Racing Enterprises (Hiroto Tojo/Yui Megumi/Tetsuya Takagi) - 511 laps
3. Zeroforce (Natascha Zaugg/Claude Vergne/Frank Tenpenny) - 510 laps
4. Foster's Good Call Racing (Martyn Rietacher/Marcos Marcia/Alexis Tantovich) - 507 laps
5. Lavezzi IBR (Frédéric-Maxime Voeckler/Lorenzo Crescenzi/Martin McGovern) - 507 laps
6. ZimSport (Renato Bulku/Frank Zimmer/Pieter Kickert) - 506 laps
7. Melrose Racing Team (Daniel Melrose/Mitchell Macklin/Tom Douglas) - 506 laps

The driver who was driving at the moment of the retirement is highlighted:
DNF. Grands Travaux Inutiles (Simon Garfünkel/Justin Case/Kim Jong-Sung) - 310 laps, spun off
DNF. Aeroracing Engineering (Phoenix McAllister/Brucie Kibbutz/Akira Yamamura) - 223 laps, collision
DNF. Nicchi Motori (Nikolai Nurmovitsch/Jan van der Maeyede/Jasper Lerby) - 87 laps, collision
DNF. Linton-Solindahl Motorsports (Quentin Reatherson/Paul Traversen/James Linton) - 82 laps, spun off
DNF. Racing Team Solvalou (Antonio Fazio/Darren Cardel/Alexandre Dorval) - 72 laps, collision/spun off
DNF. Fusion Motorsports (Marko Jantscher/Micko Glotch/Jonny Greenwood) - 69 laps, out of fuel
DNF. Team Rojo (Pablo Galaz/Toru Fukui/Ralf Alden) - 64 laps, collision
DNF. Autodynamics GT Team (Dieter Hallenstein/Mika Paasonen/Bobby Dollar) - 32 laps, accident
DNF. Tarantino-Jung Autosport (Roberto Zayas/Collin Pratchett/Rusty Gannit) - 30 laps, out of fuel
DNF. De Friis Motorsport (Jan de Friis/Karl van der Zwaart/Gianluigi Pazzini) - 0 laps, collision
DSQ. Ural Racing (Viktor Pasitchnjuk/Yuki Matsudate/Ivan Lanin) - 49 laps, ignoring stop-and-go penalties
DSQ. Winton Racing (Ragnar Larsen/Nathan Nurmester/Stefan Kuntz) - 35 laps, causing multiple collisions by driving with a broken car
DSQ. Jones Racing (Connor O'Heagan/Gilles Massinion/Matt Brinson) - 30 laps, ignoring stop-and-go penalties

Chatlog
Last edited by Nuppiz on 12 Mar 2013, 14:33, edited 1 time in total.
FMecha

Re: 2015 RoLFS: Aston 24H: RACE RESULTS UP

Post by FMecha »

In the chat, I wrote:ROTR candidates: Nuppiz's brain fade (speccing FGCR), Winton, Jones, Ural, LFS AI

Take your pick, Nuppiz. :)

Hiroshi Takagi wrote:We survived amidist all the chaos here because everyone in our team treated this race very seriously, unlike some others (I am looking at you, Jones, Ural, and Winton!). That's it. We actually could win today. :)
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

I think Winton Racing, or more specifically Nathan Nurmester ( :oops: ) takes the ROTR here. FGCR's speccing was easy to revert, Jones ignored/racked up stop-and-gos (a bug in the LFS AI) but wasn't a real danger, and Ural Racing was much similar to Jones. But Nathan Nurmester drove his car straight into the IBR on the pitlane, cooking his clutch, then proceeding to snail around the track causing multiple high-speed accidents.
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

Some things I just noticed from the chat:

• When it was revealed McAllister punched Tetsuya Takagi (just saw it at chat), Tetsuya have personally demanded an apology. :evil:
  • "Team Bathplug France" is nothing but a satire on then-awry swear filter.

:)
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Haha oh dear. Probably a good job I was busy this weekend then! Sammy Jones made a wise choice in not attending, otherwise that would have ended badly! :lol:
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
FloProAct

Post by FloProAct »

WOOHOO! I caught a few minutes of the stream near the end of the race and nearly had a heart attack when I saw we were winning...
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Hiroshi Takagi wrote:We survived amidist all the chaos here because everyone in our team treated this race very seriously, unlike some others (I am looking at you, Jones, Ural, and Winton!). That's it. We actually could win today. :)

Calvin Brooks wrote:Hah! Yeah right! Our team was firing on all cylinders every single lap! You lot had no hope! That was an awesome race, finally I got my hands on a car that wasn't utter crap!
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Marco Bizzarri wrote:For sure, it was a great drive from everyone at Aero Kings. It's a very nice to, at last, win a race in RoLFS. It was a bad season for me but this has helped make up for it. I hope to carry this forward into IFRC next year, again with IBR. I am very 'appy.

Alasdair Lindsay wrote:I told the guys this would be a demolition derby, and to just take it easy in the first phase of the race. And yes, it was quite chaotic, but unfortunately, we perhaps took it too easy and lost too much ground to make back up later. It's a shame, because we should really have taken advantage of the attrition of the faster cars, but, we stayed still instead. I'm not really happy with the performance today to be honest, but, at least we were kicking Jones Racing's arse before they got disqualified for cheating.

Frederic-Maxime Voeckler wrote:It was a very nice calm performance by everyone at IBR, we were not being silly like many of the other teams, that were pushing too hard and destroying their cars. We did a steady race and finished without many incidents as a result.

Martin McGovern wrote:Oh aye, that wis quite a difficult yin ken. Them f'in eejits in thay FZ50s were oot their f'in minds, drivin' like they wur juicin' their brains or sumfin ken. It wis a right bastard tae get oot their way when they wis just all over the place like

Lorenzo Crescenzi wrote:Okay, not a good result for me. I was hoping for more. I will go back to F1RSTC now, but if I don't win there, them maybe I should retire. I'm not happy with this season, and I need more in 2015 to justify doing this for a living.

Image Image
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

Luke Knight wrote:Well, it was a respectable performance from the lads today. We kept our heads and managed to stay out of any trouble, which is more than can be said for most of the other plonkers on the grid. Again, disgraceful standards of driving were on show during a ROLFS sanctioned event and I hope that everyone raises there game for 2016 and IFRC

Jan van der Maeyede wrote: Aah, it is a shame that Nikolai binned it after just 87 laps. Still, I got to drive the car, and it felt good to be back in the cockpit after so long away.
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
The Lukas

Post by The Lukas »

Ural Racing Principal wrote:Yuki is also done in this race leave without comment, if she thinks that the support of sponsors will be with us to the wrong thickness,as to Viktor and Ivan have no pretensions. Well, we start to think about the new season in which we would like to fight for something more
Gerudo Dragon

Post by Gerudo Dragon »

Emanuele Nicchi wrote:Well, we were running pretty strongly until Nikolai went off. We'll come back stronger next year...
Trump 2016
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Nikolai Nurmovitsch wrote:I sorry for my team. I not see another car, then we bang and I stuck in gravel.

Ragnar Larsen wrote:Fy fan! I did my part well enough, but then this wannabe-touring-car-star took over the reins and decided to crash into the nearest car - in the damn pits! Not only that, but he also cooked the clutch in the process and went on to crash into a bunch of other people. What an idiot, I do not want to race with him ever again!

Nathan Nurmester wrote:What the bathplug was that IBR driver thinking when he parked in front of me? He should know that I need some space to do my most excellent pit exit manouvers, but no, mister father-of-a-loser Voeckler decided that two meters is enough space between me and him. And why the hell did it take them so long in the pits in the first place? Train your pitcrews properly, dammit! So I tried to make a speedy exit, and might've nudged him a bit. There's absolutely no relation between that collision and the fact that my car's clutch decided to break a few meters down the road. As for colliding with other cars, I was simply too pissed with this shite machinery I had at my disposal.

Stefan Kuntz wrote:Hey, for once I'm not blamed for an accident!

Yeah, Nathan Nurmester is a bit of an arsehole.
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

Calvin Brooks wrote:Hah! Yeah right! Our team was firing on all cylinders every single lap! You lot had no hope! That was an awesome race, finally I got my hands on a car that wasn't utter crap!

Hiroshi Takagi wrote:Well, anyone can be a muppet in right and wrong times... shut up. :roll:
DalekSam

Post by DalekSam »

Mr Winton being bombarded by media wrote:I do not want to talk about this... needless to say, we will not be using the services of Nurmester again.
Backmarker

Post by Backmarker »

Renato Bulku wrote:Seems that just finishing is victory enough, though it is a shame for me not to finish my RoLFS season on the podium.
The Iceman Waiteth
What if Kimi Räikkönen hadn't got his chance in 2001?
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: Rejects of LFS 2014-2015

Post by Nuppiz »

Just added links to the results of every race and qualification session in RoLFS history to the first post. That is all.