RTCC 2016 season - All results up

In honour of our fallen comrade. Archive of all previous canon series across all disciplines.
Salamander

Re: RTCC 2016 - PROVISIONAL CALENDAR RELEASED

Post by Salamander »

Autosport wrote:Davies Racing Team purchases The Fighting Mongooses
As The Fighting Mongooses' duo of Paul Jenkins and Natalia Valenti dominated the field in both races at Lienz, sealing a magnificent championship double for the team, the team's future was secured into 2016 and beyond as team boss Jimmy McJimmerson concluded a deal that will see Davies Racing Team, owned by F1RWRS driver James Davies. TFM had racked up considerable debts as a result of their failed bid to enter F1RWRS for 2016. Meanwhile, DRT has attained considerable success in various NASCAR-run leagues, and is now looking to expand their operations outside of the US.

Said James Davies, "It's a great privilege to continue the legacy of a great and successful team, and I hope to continue the level of the team's success into 2016 and beyond."

Davies then confirmed that Paul Jenkins would be remaining with the team for 2016, as would the team's Twinings sponsorship. He did not confirm whether or not the team would continue running BMW's, however. Rumours have already floated concerning a possible partnership with either Ford or Renault should DRT not come to an agreement with BMW. The team has also not confirmed their second driver for 2016, after Natalia Valenti was signed to Il Barone Rampante.

Anybody who wants the second seat, just state your interest. I'm not fussy, as long as they can follow team orders.
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
Gerudo Dragon

Post by Gerudo Dragon »

For causing an incredibly dangerous and stupid accident in the second to last race of 2015, can Carlton please be banned from the first round?
Trump 2016
takagi_for_the_win

Post by takagi_for_the_win »

autosport.com wrote:
Restov Racing have announced that, contrary to popular belief, they will be running 2 Nissan Primeras for 2016, with young Portuguese Luis Pereira spearheading their attack on the championship. Pereira impressed the sharper paddock observers with his qualifying speed, dragging the outdated Volvo 850 into places it had no right to be in, but often fell away during the race. Pereiras teammate is yet to be confirmed.

Any takers for the second Restov seat? I can't be arsed making up yet another driver.
TORA! TORA! TORA!
Onxy Wrecked

Post by Onxy Wrecked »

takagi_for_the_win wrote:
autosport.com wrote:
Restov Racing have announced that, contrary to popular belief, they will be running 2 Nissan Primeras for 2016, with young Portuguese Luis Pereira spearheading their attack on the championship. Pereira impressed the sharper paddock observers with his qualifying speed, dragging the outdated Volvo 850 into places it had no right to be in, but often fell away during the race. Pereiras teammate is yet to be confirmed.

Any takers for the second Restov seat? I can't be arsed making up yet another driver.

I have a driver who failed to make my IndyCar team from Poland who's a free agent, Tomasz Gabrysiak available for the second spot. He's rather hard charging, but not a consistent driver as seen in testing in the open wheel testing. He might be a decent filler until a better offer comes.
More Moneytron, more problems for Onyx!
A flock of Kroghs appear on the NASCAR Track and cause caw-tions!
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

Onxy Wrecked wrote:
autosport.com wrote:

I have a driver who failed to make my IndyCar team from Poland who's a free agent, Tomasz Gabrysiak available for the second spot. He's rather hard charging, but not a consistent driver as seen in testing in the open wheel testing. He might be a decent filler until a better offer comes.

Considering all new drivers for 2016 will receive a random performance file, you never know how good he will be.....
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Onxy Wrecked wrote:
autosport.com wrote:

DRT would be willing to take a risk on Gabrysiak. We'd like to sign him for round 1 in 2016, to see how he adapts to touring cars before committing to a year-long contract.
Everything's great.
Onxy Wrecked

Post by Onxy Wrecked »

BlindCaveSalamander wrote:DRT would be willing to take a risk on Gabrysiak. We'd like to sign him for round 1 in 2016, to see how he adapts to touring cars before committing to a year-long contract.

Maybe he'll be more consistent in a touring car.
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Onxy Wrecked wrote:
BlindCaveSalamander wrote:DRT would be willing to take a risk on Gabrysiak. We'd like to sign him for round 1 in 2016, to see how he adapts to touring cars before committing to a year-long contract.

So, is that a yes?
Everything's great.
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Onxy Wrecked wrote:

You don't know and I don't know just how good he'll be until the seasons starts.
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

pasta_maldonado wrote:
Onxy Wrecked wrote:

You don't know and I don't know just how good he'll be until the seasons starts.
He could also be a total boss. No way to know for sure until the season starts
Everything's great.
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

Since Alden is retiring, Alpha Auto is open for offers. :)
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

SRMP wrote:Ecurie Fabron buys NRE's RTCC operation
A French team called Ecurie Fabron has announced in a press release that they have bought the RTCC entry and garage of Nurminen Racing Engineering, ending the intense speculation revolving around the buyout. Ecurie Fabron is a completely new team led by Sophie Fabron, a French former F3 and F3000 driver who never reached F1 despite multiple attempts, mostly due to lack of results and sponsorship. Fabron has already confirmed that Ryan Carlton's 2016 contract with NRE was part of the deal and he'll be the team's lead driver, while the second driver is still to be confirmed. However, according to our sources Sophie Fabron's younger brother, Sylvain, is easily the strongest candidate for the seat.

The team organized a photoshoot for their 2016 car, the Peugeot 405 GTI, at the Mas du Clos racetrack in France:

Yep, in canon Sophie Fabron's F1 career never happened, the career I posted about a few months back was actually her dreaming about it.

Pasta: here's the files: http://www.paste.fi/file/13651081686052 . Please use James Thompson's 1994 Peugeot 405 as a base when creating this team, so I can get yellow wheels. :)
Last edited by Nuppiz on 04 Apr 2013, 21:01, edited 1 time in total.
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Kind of stopped following the Touring car series, but RonDen Racing Engineering might give it another run. Again with one or two Peugeot 406 if possible for drivers Erik Courbois and Gia Van Dycke (again) . Livery: Black car with sponsor Duvel for Courbois and UenoClinic for Van Dycke (with some logos of Peugeot and Michelin) + i don't care about starting numbers.
I've not been entered in the RTCC of 2015, but in some rejects touring cars before, so i hope to get accepted. Edit: well i have been entered but didn't continue because i wasn't paying attention. Anyway, i'd love to come back ;)
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

ENTRY LISTS ARE NOW OPEN!

If you would like to enter, or to re confirm your entry from last year, please use the following form.

Team Name: __________ (Nationality)
Driver 1: __________ (Nationality)
Car 1:
Number:
Aggression:
Composure:

Driver 2 (optional): __________ (Nationality)
Car 2 (optional):
Number (optional):
Aggression (optional):
Composure (optional):

Numbers can be any you like from 0 - 99. 1 and 2 have already been taken by the reigning champions, 01 and 02 will not be allowed, as will any number with a 0 in front of it.

Aggression is the level of anger your driver shows behind the wheel. It is ranked from 0-100. A driver with high aggression will look to make passes more often, whereas a driver with low aggression will be content to sit behind another car.

Composure is how consistent your driver is behind the wheel. A driver with high composure will perform at his best for the majority of the time, whereas a driver with low composure will make mistakes often.

Any Nationality is allowed, also England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland are available as separate nationalities if you don't want the UK.

Livery: (Please say wether you would like to attempt your own or describe your livery so others can make it).

Templates
If the template for your car is NOT included in that pack then ask and I will provide a base skin for you to work with

Cars available

Alfa Romeo 155
Audi A4
Audi A4 4WD
BMW 318i
Ford Mondeo (1st gen)
Ford Mondeo (2nd gen)
Honda Accord
Mazda Xedos6
Nissan Primera
Peugeot 405
Peugeot 406
Renault 19
Renault Laguna
Toyota Carina
Vauxhall/Opel/Holden Cavalier
Vauxhall/Opel/Holden Vectra
Volvo 850 Estate
Volvo S40

Races:

Round 1 - Race 1 / Round of Australia / Bathurst / 26th March / 25 laps / Supporting F1RWRS

Round 2 - Race 2 / Round of England / Brands Full / 15th April / 20 laps / Supporting F1RWRS
Round 2 - Race 3 / Round of England / Brands Full / 16th April / 10 laps / Supporting F1RWRS

Round 3 - Race 4 / Round of Austria / Red Bull Ring / 15th May / 25 laps / Supporting F1RWRS

Round 4 - Race 5 / Round of Scotland / Knockhill / 4th June / 20 laps
Round 4 - Race 6 / Round of Scotland / Knockhill / 5th June / 10 laps

Round 5- Race 7 / Round of France / Dijon-Prenois / 18th June / 25 laps

Round 6 - Race 8 / Round of Germany / Oschersleben / 15th July / 20 laps
Round 6 - Race 9 / Round of Germany / Oschersleben / 15th July / 20 laps

Round 7 - Race 10 / Round of Holland/ Zandvoort / 31st July / 25 laps / Supporting F3RWRS

Round 8 - Race 11 / Round of America / San Francisco Street Circuit / 3rd September / 20 laps
Round 8 - Race 12 / Round of America / San Francisco Street Circuit / 4th September / 10 laps

Round 9 - Race 13 / Round of Belgium / Spa / 17th September / 25 laps /Supporting F1RWRS

Round 10 - Race 14 / TBA / TBA / 2nd October / 25 laps / Supporting F3RWRS (Wherever TMLW decides to go)

Round 11 - Race 15 / Round of Japan / Suzuka / 15th October / 20 laps
Round 11 - Race 16 / Round of Japan / Suzuka / 16th October / 10 laps

ENTRY LIST
Teams from last year have a reserved space for ONE CAR only. You can have two cars, but the second car's slot is not reserved for you. The entry list will be capped at 40 cars.

Twinings Davies Racing Team (GBR) (BlindCaveSalamander)
#1 / Paul Jenkins (GBR) / BMW 318i
#2 / Tomasz Gabrysiak (POL) / BMW 318i

Tassie Racing (AUS) (Matt121)
#4 / Fidel Edwards (AUS) / Toyota Carina

Prism Motorsports (WarrenHughes)
#5 / Alexander Megone/ TBC

RonDen (This)
#6 / Gia Van Dycke (BEL)/ Peugeot 406
#40 / Eric Courbois (DRC) / Peugeot 406

AeroRacing Engineering (Phoenix)
#7 / Jack Maddock / Audi A4
#8 / Phoenix McAllister / Audi A4

Restov Racing (takagi_for_the_win)
#9 / Luis Pereira (POR) / Nissan Primera
#10 / Conor Dunne (GBR) / Nissan Primera

AeroKings Racing (USA) (FloProAct))
#21 / George Bruno (USA) / Ford Mondeo

IBR Alfa Romeo (Stramala)
#27 / Natalia Valenti (ITA) / Alfa Romeo 155
#28 / Martin McGovern (SCO) / Alfa Romeo 155

Zeroforce (LIE) (Rated)
#29 / Ståle Øivind Røsbjørgen (NOR) / Opel Vectra

Onyx Toyota Racing (CAN/JPN) (onxywrekced)
#30 / Marisa Carrera (BRA) / Toyota Carina
#44 / Hideshi Takanashi (JPN) / Toyota Carina

Mobil Racing ZimSport (AUS) (TheMaskedLapwing)
#31 / Pieter Kickert (NED) / Holden Vectra
#32 / Ryan Zimmer (AUS) / Holden Vectra

Douglas-ZimSport Racing (AUS/GBR) (Wizzie)
#33 / Tom Douglas (GBR) / Holden Vectra

Mazzacane Motorsport (ARG) (pi)
#39 / Jasper Lerby (DEN) / Alfa Romeo 155

Team Lolvo (NZE) (MinardiFan95)
#40 / Garry Jones / Volvo S40
#85 / TBA / Volvo 850 Estate

BITW Motorsport (GER) (Klon))
#41 / Jef Verbeeck (BEL) / Toyota Carina

Autodynamics GP (GBR) (eurobrun)
#46 / Chris Whiting (GBR) / Vauxhall Vectra
#96 / Jorg Scrattenheim (GER) / Vauxhall Vectra

Jefferson Grand Prix (BOS) (JeffersonRodrigues)
#48 / Craig Richards (ZIM) / Opel Vectra
#49 / Akira Kobayashi (JAP) / Peugeot 405

Alpha Auto (GBR) (FMecha)
#52 / Khaled Al-Dizi (EGY) / Honda Accord
#55 / Ray Vance (USA) / Honda Accord

RMcG Motorsports (WaffleCat)
#66 / Rory McGatley / Mazda Xedos 6
#76 / Rory McGatley / Mazda Xedos 6

Ecurie Fabron (Nuppiz)
#68 / Ryan Carlton (GBR) / Peugeot 405 GTI
#89 / Sylvain Fabron / Peugeot 405 GTI

Blokkmonsta Racing (CaptainGetz12)
#71 / Michael Rohnstock / Audi A4 4WD
#72 / Travis Crabtree / Audi A4 4WD

Barley Sports (GBR) (andrew)
#97 / Bob Sampson / Nissan Primera
#98 / Jason Wintermeter / Nissan Primera

Nicchi Motori (darkaprrentice77)
#99 / Bill Phenett (Guernsey) / Renault Laguna
Last edited by pasta_maldonado on 20 Apr 2013, 16:01, edited 6 times in total.
DemocalypseNow

Re: RTCC 2016 - ENTRY LIST OPEN!

Post by DemocalypseNow »

IBR Alfa Romeo (ITA)

#27 Natalia VALENTI (ITA)
Alfa Romeo 155
Aggression 86 // Composure 58

#28 Martin McGOVERN (SCO)
Alfa Romeo 155
Aggression 61 // Composure 90

Natalia is out to prove a point for her gender, but McGovern is much more level headed and plays the calculating game.
Last edited by DemocalypseNow on 05 Apr 2013, 13:01, edited 1 time in total.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Team Name: Twinings Davies Racing Team (GBR)
Driver 1: Paul Jenkins (GBR)
Car 1: BMW 318i
Number: 17
Aggression and composure for Jenkins I think are already set.

Driver 2: Tomasz Gabrysiak (POL) (pending Onxy Wrecked's approval)
Car 2: BMW 318i
Number: 18
Aggression and composure are to be set by Onxy Wrecked, since it's his driver.
Everything's great.
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Stramala wrote:You haven't given parameters for aggression or composure so I don't know how to assign them properly.

Sorry about that, I knew Id' forgotten something.

Aggression is the level of anger your driver shows behind the wheel. It is ranked from 0-100. A driver with high aggression will look to make passes more often, whereas a driver with low aggression will be content to sit behind another car.

Composure is how consistent your driver is behind the wheel. A driver with high composure will perform at his best for the majority of the time, whereas a driver with low composure will make mistakes often.

BlindCaveSalamander wrote:Number: 17

Are you turning down the use of #1 and #2? Currently they're reserved for you
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

pasta_maldonado wrote:
BlindCaveSalamander wrote:Number: 17

Are you turning down the use of #1 and #2? Currently they're reserved for you

Oh, right, that's a thing. I guess I'll take 1 and 2 then, might as well.
Everything's great.
FloProAct

Post by FloProAct »

I'll enter for 2016: George doesn't have much else to do next year...

Team Name: Aero Kings Racing (USA)
Driver: George Bruno (USA)
Car: Ford Mondeo Mk2
Number: #21
Aggression: 83
Composure: 52

If there's space once other entries have come in, I might add a second car.

Oh, and, as for livery, similar to Aston 24/GT Championship will be fine.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

pasta_maldonado wrote:
Stramala wrote:You haven't given parameters for aggression or composure so I don't know how to assign them properly.

What are the limits then? Presumably there must be something stopping us from making them 100/100?
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Stramala wrote:
pasta_maldonado wrote:

What are the limits then? Presumably there must be something stopping us from making them 100/100?

You could do that, but where's the fun in that? These parameters add a little bit of characterisation to the drivers, they don't 100% govern the performance of your drivers.
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

Are real team names allowed?

Regardless my team will use Vectras

#46 Chris Whiting
Aggression: 90
Composure: 91

#96 Jorg Scrattenheim (Yes, he is still racing)
Aggression: 70
Composure: 99
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

eurobrun wrote:Are real team names allowed?

I'd allow it, given we've go HRT and had Garry Rogers Motorsport, but this is RWRS canon so you might want to think about that.
RonDenisDeletraz

I was going to enter BJR in order to make sense of a planned storyline of a linkup between them and Autodynamics in v8 Supercars
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

pasta_maldonado wrote:Team James Davies (BLindCaveSalamander)

BlindCaveSalamander wrote:Team Name: Twinings Davies Racing Team (GBR)

Hmmmm, you know, I can't help but think there's some sort of mistake here... :P
Everything's great.
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

Well, with my involvement in other series being reduced, I will try my hand at entering in this series for the next season.

Team Name: Best In The World Motorsport (German)
Driver 1: Jef Verbeeck (Belgian)
Car 1: Toyota Carina
Number: 41
Aggression: 85
Composure: 71

As far as my livery goes: is there a template useable in paint, like for REECCS? If yes, I can do one myself if given said template.
Gerudo Dragon

Post by Gerudo Dragon »

Team Name: Nicchi Motori (Vatican City)
Driver 1: Bill Phenett (Guernsey)
Car 1: Renault Laguna
Number: 99
Aggression: 75
Composure: 75
Trump 2016
Rated
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Rated »

Team Name: Zeroforce (LIE)
Driver 1: Ståle Øivind Røsbjørgen (NOR)
Car 1: Opel Vectra
Number: 29
Aggression / composure : Nuppiz's driver, so he will set the values.
BORDAS BORDAS BORDAS
takagi_for_the_win

Post by takagi_for_the_win »

Team name: Restov Racing
Nationality: Russian
Driver 1: Luis Pereira (Portuguese)
Car: Nissan Primera
Number: 9
Aggression: 57
Composure:84

Driver 2: Conor Dunne (English)
Car: Nissan Primera
Number: 10
Aggression: 92
Composure: 66

Pereira is kept on after showing flashes of speed in his few races last year. However, he needs to show the form he displayed in the Warped series a bit more often, or he'll be out on his ear. Dunne, after missing out on a seat in the F3RWRS team, finds himself in tin-tops. A hard charging racer, the 19 year old could ruffle a few feathers.

I'm not going to do the livery, as I'd only make a pigs ear out of it, so could someone please do it for me? :) Its predominatley white, with red and blue detailing and prominent Gazprom and Nissan logos, ta :)
TORA! TORA! TORA!
RonDenisDeletraz

Why isn't my team on the entry list?

Barry Steel is available if anyone wants him btw

the Masked Lapwing

Post by the Masked Lapwing »

Team Name: Mobil Racing ZimSport (AUS)
Driver 1: Pieter Kickert (NED)
Car 1: Holden Vectra
Number: 31
Aggression/Composure: Whatever it was before/

Driver 2: Ryan Zimmer (AUS)
Car 2: Holden Vectra
Number: 32
Aggression: 35
Composure: 95

I'll replace both drivers through the season to work around their schedules with GT-R and the F1RIRC.
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

So is there still a wait list for this series or can anyone enter at this point?

I just noticed that the rallycross series is more spaced out than I first thought. If I could get a schedule for the season that I can see that would be appreciated.
Klon wrote:What did poor André do to you for him to be insulted like that?
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Team Name: Douglas-ZimSport Racing (AUS/GBR)
Driver 1: Tom Douglas (GBR)
Car 1: Holden Vectra
Number: 33
Aggression/Composure: 85/60
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

CaptainGetz12 wrote:So is there still a wait list for this series or can anyone enter at this point?

I just noticed that the rallycross series is more spaced out than I first thought. If I could get a schedule for the season that I can see that would be appreciated.

There are up to 40 cars in this series, so enter quick and you are in.
Gerudo Dragon

Post by Gerudo Dragon »

pasta_maldonado wrote:Round 6 - Race 8 / Round of Germany / Oschersleben / 15th July / 20 laps

pasta_maldonado wrote:Round of Germany / Oschersleben / 15th July / 20 laps

pasta_maldonado wrote:Oschersleben

Oh god no...
Trump 2016
Onxy Wrecked

Post by Onxy Wrecked »

Onyx Racing is proud to be named Toyota's Factory Team

Onyx Toyota Racing (CAN/JPN)

Driver #1: Marisa Carrera (BRA)
Car 1: Toyota Carina
Car #30
Aggression/Composure: 44/95

Driver #2: Hideshi Takanashi (JPN)
Car 2: Toyota Carina
Car #44
Aggression/Composure: 91/33

The Soy Sauce money from the Kikkoman fortune has appeared in Onyx's funding as has Panasonic from Hiro Matsushita's company. The blue and orange livery resembles the Gulf Racing liveries with a darker blue (specifically navy).
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Having had a proper look at this year's calender, I decided that it was too predictable and boring for my tastes. So, using some inspiration from everyone's favourite Touring Car series from Down Under, I devised my own suggestions for each round, using the tracks already on the calender:

Round 1 - Bathurst
Race 1 (March 26th): 25 laps (150km)
Race 2 (March 27th): 25 laps (150km), grid based on second-fastest times from qualifying

Round 2 - Brands Hatch
Race 3 (April 12th): 24 laps (100km)
Race 4 (April 13th): 24 laps (100km), grid based on Race 3 results

Round 3 - Red Bull Ring
Race 5 (May 13th): 35 laps (150km)
Race 6 (May 15th): 24 laps (100km), reverse grid race based on Race 5 results

Round 4 - Knockhill
Race 7 (June 4): 72 laps (150km)
Race 8 (June 4): 72 laps (150km), reverse grid race based on Race 7 results
Race 9 (June 5): 120 laps (250km), grid based on combined results for previous two races

Round 5 - Dijon
Race 10 (June 18): 65 laps (250km)
Race 11 (June 19): 65 laps (250km)

Round 6 - Oschersleben
Race 12 (July 15): 14 laps (50km)
Race 13 (July 16): 14 laps (50km), grid based on Race 12 results
Race 14 (July 16): 14 laps (50km), grid based on Race 13 results
Race 15 (July 17): 14 laps (50km), grid based on Race 14 results

Round 7 - Zandvoort
Race 16 (July 30): 41 laps (175km)
Race 17 (July 31): 41 laps (175km)

Round 8 - San Francisco
Race 18 (August 27): 34 laps (175km)
Race 19 (August 28): 65 laps (275km)

Round 9 - Spa Francorchamps
Race 20 (September 10): 15 laps (100km)
Race 21 (September 11): 22 laps (150km), grid based on Race 20 results

Round 10 - TBA
Race 22 (September 30): (75km)
Race 23 (October 1): (75km), reverse grid race based on Race 22 results
Race 24 (October 2): (100km), grid based on results for previous two races

Round 11 - Suzuka
Race 25 (October 14): 35 laps (200km)
Race 26 (October 15): 35 laps (200km), grid based on second-fastest times from qualifying
Race 27 (October 16): 35 laps (200km), grid based on results for previous two races
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Team Name: RonDen Racing Engineering (Belgian)
Driver 1: Eric Courbois (Congo DR)
Car 1: Peugeot 406
Number: 40
Aggression: 0
Composure: 100

Driver 2 (optional): Gia Van Dycke (Belgian)
Car 2 (optional): Peugeot 406
Number (optional): 6
Aggression (optional): 70
Composure (optional): 70

Livery: unlike what i asked before, let's take the ones from previous year, they were actually pretty good.
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

Wizzie wrote:Having had a proper look at this year's calender, I decided that it was too predictable and boring for my tastes. So, using some inspiration from everyone's favourite Touring Car series from Down Under, I devised my own suggestions for each round, using the tracks already on the calender:

Round 1 - Bathurst
Race 1 (March 26th): 25 laps (150km)
Race 2 (March 27th): 25 laps (150km), grid based on second-fastest times from qualifying

Round 2 - Brands Hatch
Race 3 (April 12th): 24 laps (100km)
Race 4 (April 13th): 24 laps (100km), grid based on Race 3 results

Round 3 - Red Bull Ring
Race 5 (May 13th): 35 laps (150km)
Race 6 (May 15th): 24 laps (100km), reverse grid race based on Race 5 results

Round 4 - Knockhill
Race 7 (June 4): 72 laps (150km)
Race 8 (June 4): 72 laps (150km), reverse grid race based on Race 7 results
Race 9 (June 5): 120 laps (250km), grid based on combined results for previous two races

Round 5 - Dijon
Race 10 (June 18): 65 laps (250km)
Race 11 (June 19): 65 laps (250km)

Round 6 - Oschersleben
Race 12 (July 15): 14 laps (50km)
Race 13 (July 16): 14 laps (50km), grid based on Race 12 results
Race 14 (July 16): 14 laps (50km), grid based on Race 13 results
Race 15 (July 17): 14 laps (50km), grid based on Race 14 results

Round 7 - Zandvoort
Race 16 (July 30): 41 laps (175km)
Race 17 (July 31): 41 laps (175km)

Round 8 - San Francisco
Race 18 (August 27): 34 laps (175km)
Race 19 (August 28): 65 laps (275km)

Round 9 - Spa Francorchamps
Race 20 (September 10): 15 laps (100km)
Race 21 (September 11): 22 laps (150km), grid based on Race 20 results

Round 10 - TBA
Race 22 (September 30): (75km)
Race 23 (October 1): (75km), reverse grid race based on Race 22 results
Race 24 (October 2): (100km), grid based on results for previous two races

Round 11 - Suzuka
Race 25 (October 14): 35 laps (200km)
Race 26 (October 15): 35 laps (200km), grid based on second-fastest times from qualifying
Race 27 (October 16): 35 laps (200km), grid based on results for previous two races

What calendar? I dont see the schedule on the F1alternate page for 2016.

Can you tell me where you found this information?
Klon wrote:What did poor André do to you for him to be insulted like that?