The Alex Wurz conspiracy

The place for speaking your mind on current goings-on in F1
FullMetalJack
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: The Alex Wurz conspiracy

Post by FullMetalJack »

DanielPT wrote:
dr-baker wrote:Yiu know, it ain't that bad, although I understand the boredom aspect.

How long until someone makes a wisecrack about the significance of 10 people posting that they're bored of a thread in the thread of which they're bored?

That's it! That is the new thing. People posting that bored of a thread in that thread! We better start spreading that all over the forum!

How much time passed after your post?

Wasn't being slightly bored already a thing on this forum?
I like the way Snrub thinks!
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

redbulljack14 wrote:
DanielPT wrote:
dr-baker wrote:Yiu know, it ain't that bad, although I understand the boredom aspect.

How long until someone makes a wisecrack about the significance of 10 people posting that they're bored of a thread in the thread of which they're bored?

That's it! That is the new thing. People posting that bored of a thread in that thread! We better start spreading that all over the forum!

How much time passed after your post?

Wasn't being slightly bored already a thing on this forum?

Only while referencing bearded German racing drivers.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

dinizintheoven wrote:
FMecha (F1RMGP 2015 season thread, 8 Jan 2013, 16:06) wrote:Meanwhile, an anonymous conspiracy theorist, using the psudeonym of Jocke1, mailed something mysterious to F1RMGP series management. It said something related to numbers 1049 and Wurz. What will happen? :twisted:

FMecha (this thread, 9 Jan 2013, 16:21) wrote:Seconded. I am now slightly bored with Wurz conspiracy. :roll:

You changed your tune fast...

Not quite. Yes I got bored of the Wurz conspiracy, but the post at F1RMGP 2015 thread was just poking fun at this. ;)
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
Jocke1

Post by Jocke1 »

-*:-
WeirdKerr
Location: on the edge of nowhere with a ludicrous grid penalty.....

Post by WeirdKerr »

:shock: when will this ever end....
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

WeirdKerr wrote::shock: when will this ever end....

When the numbers 10 and 49 are declared illegal
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
roblo97

Post by roblo97 »

Will end when wurz dies
Mexicola wrote:
shinji wrote:
Mexicola wrote: I'd rather listen to a dog lick its balls. Each to their own, I guess.

Does listening to a dog licking its balls get you excited?

That's between me and my internet service provider.

One of those journalist types.
270 Tube stations in 18:42:50!
Dj_bereta

Post by Dj_bereta »

roblomas52 wrote:Will end when wurz dies

In October, 2049.
Waiting for Lotus hiring Johnny Cecotto jr.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Dj_bereta wrote:
roblomas52 wrote:Will end when wurz dies

In October, 2049.

Or, to be more precise, using the american date format...

10/20/49
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
roblo97

Post by roblo97 »

Ricky435 is Alex Wurz because he is member 1049
Mexicola wrote:
shinji wrote:
Mexicola wrote: I'd rather listen to a dog lick its balls. Each to their own, I guess.

Does listening to a dog licking its balls get you excited?

That's between me and my internet service provider.

One of those journalist types.
270 Tube stations in 18:42:50!
WeirdKerr

Post by WeirdKerr »

It's everywhere, even purveyors of sofas, DFS are involves..... saw 1 advertised for £1049
dinizintheoven

Post by dinizintheoven »

...but nobody buys anything from DFS at full price, mainly because they've got a sale on for 364 days of every year. Sometimes I wonder how they stay in business, unless their sofas are only worth the sale price...
James Allen, on his favourite F1 engine of all time:
"...the Life W12, I can't describe the noise to you, but imagine filling your dustbin with nuts and bolts, and then throwing it down the stairs, it was something akin to that!"
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

dinizintheoven wrote:...but nobody buys anything from DFS at full price, mainly because they've got a sale on for 364 days of every year. Sometimes I wonder how they stay in business, unless their sofas are only worth the sale price...

Or maybe their sale price is their real price, and they just claim there's a sale on to attract customers...
dinizintheoven

Post by dinizintheoven »

James Allen, on his favourite F1 engine of all time:
"...the Life W12, I can't describe the noise to you, but imagine filling your dustbin with nuts and bolts, and then throwing it down the stairs, it was something akin to that!"
noiceinmydrink

Post by noiceinmydrink »

Apparently Alex is getting rid of jobs now: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013- ... e-affected

"According to a GamesIndustry International source, the majority of the redundancies are at Codemasters' Southam headquarters, which houses over 500 staff."

500 / 49 = 10.2

Which rounded to the nearest integer is 10. IRREFUTABLE FACTUAL EVIDENCE!
Jocke1

Post by Jocke1 »

Mexicola wrote:Apparently Alex is getting rid of jobs now: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013- ... e-affected

"According to a GamesIndustry International source, the majority of the redundancies are at Codemasters' Southam headquarters, which houses over 500 staff."

500 / 49 = 10.2

Which rounded to the nearest integer is 10. IRREFUTABLE FACTUAL EVIDENCE!

I'm convinced.

Also:

I was taken aback for a moment when I realised that I was the 1049th viewer of that particular thread.
And look at the post time: 9th day of January, 9 + 1 + the year 20 + 13 + the clock 3 + 3, = 49 .:?
Sunshine_Baby_[IT]

Post by Sunshine_Baby_[IT] »

Maybe Alex Wurz came on F1Reject and the 1049 visit was made by himself. :D
I'm Perry McCarthy and Taki Inoue's fan number 1 and I always will be.

My twitter: @Miluuu_Sunshine
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

During the forums' freeze, I noticed this. Look closely.

In his presentation to the assembly, Alex stated that the loss of 1,049 lives on roads around the world every day was ‘devastating and alarming’ and expressed his strongly held view that active education of young drivers was the key to reducing the loss of life in significant numbers.

:shock:
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

FMecha wrote:During the forums' freeze, I noticed this. Look closely.

In his presentation to the assembly, Alex stated that the loss of 1,049 lives on roads around the world every day was ‘devastating and alarming’ and expressed his strongly held view that active education of young drivers was the key to reducing the loss of life in significant numbers.

... really? That statement was kind of in the first post...
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
takagi_for_the_win

Post by takagi_for_the_win »

FMecha wrote:During the forums' freeze, I noticed this. Look closely.

Thats what kicked the whole shabang off...
TORA! TORA! TORA!
pi314159

Post by pi314159 »

So the 1049 thing was just a campaign for road safety and no conspiracy at all? I mean, how should Wurz find time for a conspiracy while he's busy trying to teach Maldonado not to crash into the next car or wall?
pasta_maldonado wrote:The stewards have recommended that Alan Jones learns to drive.
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

pi314159 wrote:So the 1049 thing was just a campaign for road safety and no conspiracy at all? I mean, how should Wurz find time for a conspiracy while he's busy trying to teach Maldonado not to crash into the next car or wall?

That does seem like it would be a full-time job.
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
UncreativeUsername37

Post by UncreativeUsername37 »

pi314159 wrote:So the 1049 thing was just a campaign for road safety and no conspiracy at all? I mean, how should Wurz find time for a conspiracy while he's busy trying to teach Maldonado not to crash into the next car or wall?

That still doesn't explain all the 10s and 49s he made before the address.
Rob Dylan wrote:Mercedes paying homage to the other W12 chassis by breaking down 30 minutes in
Jocke1

Post by Jocke1 »

In my endless quest to find out the motives of Wurz' evil schemes, I have made many connections throughout the world.
And today one of those connections got in contact with me, providing new evidence of previously unknown Wurz atrocities.
Her name is Becky Jones, a scientist at the CSC (California Science Center).

Image Image

She has been one of the chief investigators since 1998, trying to solve the death of Florence Griffith Joyner.
Joyner was an American track and field athlete, who mysteriously died in her sleep at the age of 38.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flo_Jo

Since January of this year, Becky Jones has been performing DNA tests of samples taken at the scene of the death. She has come to the irrefutable conclusion that some samples belong to Alex Wurz.

Now, I'm no expert at this, but she explained to me over the phone about Wurz' chromosoms #20-22 being unique, and that they caused temporary defects in his state of mind.

And sometimes fluctuates his atoms into complete disarray:

On July 16, 1988, Joyner set a new world record at the Womens 100 m, of 10,49 seconds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkpTsAmv8XQ

Here she does a variation of the Grus sign with her right hand.
ImageImage

But Alexander Wurz did not find out about this until the ten year anniversary in 1998, and according to several anonymous Benetton mechanics he was so enraged about her finishing time, that he yelled out threats about "going over there to do something about it".
In September he got his chance. On the 13th was the Grand Prix of Italy at Monza.
http://www.formula1.com/results/season/1998/

Before the start Wurz deliberately damaged his gearbox, and it caused him to retire on lap 24.
http://www.formula1.com/results/season/1998/177/

He used this extra time before the GP ended, to call American Airlines and book a plane ticket to California. How do I know this?
Another American contact of mine provided me with a copy directly from the archives department at American Airlines HQ (Fort Worth, Texas).

It shows that Wurz went on the plane just hours post-GP, from Milan to California.
He had a full ten days before he needed to be in Germany for Friday practice (Sep 25) for the Grand Prix of Luxembourg at Nurburgring.
When landing in Ontario, California, Wurz immediately rented a car and traveled to Canyon Crest Heights, California, which was the home of Joyner's at the time.
For many days he observed her daily routines, pondering of ways to assassinate her:

In between, he went on joyrides, and drunken escapades. Resulting in him getting a 1049 tattoo on his tounge:

On the 21st, Wurz went by cover of darkness in the middle of the night, to suffocate Joyner with a pillow.
Victimizing her to seizure's so violent, it caused permanent damage to her 49th axle and eventually her death:

ImageImage

The unexpected death was investigated by the sheriff-coroner's office, which announced that the cause of death was suffocation during a severe epileptic seizure. She was also found to have had a cavernous hemangioma, a congenital brain abnormality that made Joyner subject to seizures. Wurz knew this.
The Orange County coroner's office noted that the autopsy records showed that she did not die from drugs or banned substances.
The coroner had also requested that Joyner's body specifically be tested for steroids, but was informed that there was not enough urine in her bladder and that the test could not accurately be performed on other biological samples. Wurz was the perpetrator behind this, he removed her urine.

And after the crime had been commited, he left a note to Ronald M. George, at the time the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of California:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_M._George.

Wurz later escaped by way of this train:

And hid in the corner of the 1049 room of this office complex for three days, until the road-blocks were removed and he went to the airport to leave the country:

WeirdKerr

Post by WeirdKerr »

:roll:
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

During the 1999 Australian Grand Prix, Brundle referred to Wurz as "Alessandro Wurz". Does Brundle know something we don't? :?
Jocke1

Post by Jocke1 »

pasta_maldonado wrote:During the 1999 Australian Grand Prix, Brundle referred to Wurz as "Alessandro Wurz". Does Brundle know something we don't? :?
Brundle is known to have many dark secrets.

There is a photographer for the news agency Reuters, named Alessandro Bianchi. :shock:
http://www.ibtimes.com/cia-terror-war-t ... eld-cheney
A clever merge of the names Alessandro Wurz / Alessandro Zanardi / Jules Bianchi.

The Reuter agency was established by Paul Julius Reuter Image.
And he developed a prototype news service in 1849 in which he used electric telegraphy and carrier pigeons.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reuters

He died in 1899.
pasta_maldonado wrote:During the 1999 Australian Grand Prix
1899, 1999. :? 2099?

The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse?

Image Image Image Image
Brundle (Pestilence) - Wurz (War) - Zanardi (Famine) - Bianchi (Death)

Reutemann? Image Descendant of Reuter?
Last edited by Jocke1 on 26 Feb 2014, 08:31, edited 1 time in total.
Jocke1

Post by Jocke1 »

noiceinmydrink

Post by noiceinmydrink »

Another thing worth bringing up; some of you might be aware of Queens of the Stone Age's new album, "...Like Clockwork" which is due for release in June 2013. I've managed to find a few things that could link the band to Alex Wurz.

First of all, Josh Homme, guitarist and lead singer, is 39 years old. What's 39 + 10? 49.

The cryptic messages promoting the album and other promotional material also have numerous references to the numbers 6 and 9. First of all, one of the watches in this letter reads "9:59". If it read one more minute, it would be 10:00. Also, if you take 10 away from 59, you're left with 49.

Secondly, a press release released (redundant, yes I know) a few days ago contains a list of guest contributors. They are:
Jon Theodore
Dave Grohl
Joey Castillo
Elton John (yes, I know)
Mark Lanegan
Nick Oliveri
Trent Reznor
Jake Shields
James Lavelle
Alex Turner

How many guest contributors is that? 10.

Obvious link here. I shall do more research on this later, but this needs to get out into the open ASAFP!
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Mexicola wrote: but this needs to get out into the open ASAFP!

ASAFP - As Soon As Flaming Papaya??? Quick, duck, take cover! He's after you already!!!
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
noiceinmydrink

Post by noiceinmydrink »

OH GOD I FELL FOR IT YOU'LL NEVER HEAR FROM ME AGAIN I'M SORR
Jocke1

Post by Jocke1 »

pi314159 wrote:So the 1049 thing was just a campaign for road safety and no conspiracy at all?

Turns out, no.

So, Wurz announced on his Twitter that he has become an Ambassador for Easst:

EASST is an independent UK-registered charity, working in Eastern Europe and South Caucasus to facilitate cross-border projects on sustainable transport and road safety.

But during his first meeting with the Boss of Easst during a campaign in Moldova in February, Wurz was caught making a hand gesture behind his back. Implying that whatever promises he made to the Easst people were in fact lies.

By using some sort of mind-control technique, he even got them to hold up cards of the grus sign for the cameras.

Remember, the grus sign?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5476&start=80#p210108
ImageImage

Wurz even persuaded Ro-Gro to start using the Grus sign already in his GP2 days:

And right next to Wurz are two candles made to symbolize the Devils Horns:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sign_of_the_horns
Satan displaying the Sign of the horns in the Kitab al-Bulhan (A late 14th century A.D. Arabic manuscript)

This Nigar Jamal woman is apparently a professional hypnotist. Goes hand in hand with Wurz' plans.

Contrary to a popular misconception—that hypnosis is a form of unconsciousness resembling sleep—contemporary research suggests that hypnotic subjects are fully awake and are focusing attention, with a corresponding decrease in their peripheral awareness.
The hypnotized individual appears to heed only the communications of the hypnotist. He seems to respond in an uncritical, automatic fashion, ignoring all aspects of the environment other than those pointed out to him by the hypnotist. He sees, feels, smells, and otherwise perceives in accordance with the hypnotist's suggestions, even though these suggestions may be in apparent contradiction to the stimuli that impinge upon him.

I have now learned that Wurz is going to use the Easst company's resources for something other than road safety.
Together with the President of NGC 1049, Wurz will prepare the earth for an Alien invasion.
They have come up with a virus, an extraterrestrial virus. A simple, unstoppable lifeform. A colonizing force that
cannot be defeated.

Aids, the ebola virus, on the evolutionary scale they are newborns.
This virus walked the planet long before the dinosaurs.
The aliens first landed here millions of years ago. Those that hasn't left since have been laying dormant underground
since the last Ice Age. In the form of an evolved pathogen. Waiting to be reconstituted when the alien race from which it came returns to colonize the
planet, aided by Mr and Ms Wurz and their children. Using us, the humanity, as hosts. Against this we have no defense. Wurz has been working
cooperatively with the alien colonists, facilitating their programs.
The only true survivors of the viral holocaust will be those immune to it:
those vaccinated against it and human/alien hybrids. Like Alex and Julia Wurz and their sons.
If you take out certain parts of her book "SuperEgo" and mix the words 'round, you will clearly find information
that the virus no longer just invades the brain as a controlling organism. It's developed a way to modify the host body into a transportation system.
Transgenic crops. The pollen genetically altered to carry a virus.

Wurz allowed for his wife to be taken to an alien hybrid program, so that she would survive later on after the attack. As a clone.

The men Wurz work with will stop at nothing to clear the way for what they believe is their stake in the inevitable future.
What killed those men in the '05 Socotra village alien attack (ordered by Wurz), that slayed the entire population, can't be
identified in simple medical terms. My god, we can't even wrap our minds around something as obvious as HIV.
We have no context for what killed those men, or any appreciation of the scale in which it will be unleashed in the future.
Of how the disease will be transmitted; of the environmental factors involved.

The plague to end all plagues. As designed by Alexander Wurz for decades.
A silent weapon for a quiet war. To erase us all.

Wurz has even built a special facility on Socotra Island, near the airport.
A gigantic structure, incredibly huge in size, where he will genetically experiment on people chosen to be of excellent quality by his own scientists measurements.

Here is a zoom-in from way beyond the Fornax Dwarf Galaxy, to Earth and Socotra Island (showing Wurz incredible facility).
A distance of 600,000 - 700,000 light-years.

http://youtu.be/R0XvFly1tq8

Wurz used the help from Lotus F1 Team by using their trucks to transport building materials and research bodies to and from the facility:

The systematic release of an indiscriminate organism for which the men who will bring it on still have no cure.
They've been working on this for fifty years. While the rest of the world was fighting gooks and commies these men have been secretly
negotiating a planned Armageddon. They recruited Wurz just at the right time, in his early teens.

It will happen on a holiday, when people are away from their homes.
When our elected officials are at their resorts or out of the country.
The Presidents and PM's of the world will declare a state of emergency, at which time all federal
agencies, all government will come under the power of the Federal Emergency Management Agency. FEMA.
The secret government.

FEMA allows the White House in the U.S.A to suspend constitutional government upon declaration of a national emergency.
To create a non-elected government. This will also happen on a global scale.

Wurz wants to do the same with Easst in the balkan countries.

And the Wurzes are apparently quite eager to post things on twitter relating to the numbers 10 and 4 & 9.

Other things of note:
Gerhard Berger had 10 LLF and 49 points in 1992.
And he's Austrian, like Alex Wurz.

In Michael Schumacher's 49th F1 win, on the 49th lap, Kimi Raikkonen was in 10th position!
XLV Grosser Pries von Europa 24 june 2001 - Nurburgring

In Alain Prost's 49th F1 win, on the 49th lap, Riccardo Patrese was in 10th position!
LXXIX Grand Prix de France 4 july 1993 - Magny-Cours

The scary thing is, both Patrese and Raikkonen are born on the 17th. :?

For people fearing that Kim Jong-un will start a war soon:
Kim Il-sung was put in office 30 June, 1949 as Chairman of the Central Committee of the Workers Party of Korea.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Il-sung
On 24 December, 1949, the South Korean Army massacred Mungyeong citizens who were suspected communist sympathizers and affixed the blame on communists.

Kim Jong-un was put in office 28 September, 2010 as Vice Chairman of the Central Military Commission.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Jong-un
On 23 November, 2010, North Korea attacked Yeonpyeong Island, further deteriorating the diplomatic relations with the South and other nations.

The dates suggests Wurz involvement.

Patrick Head got off easy in the aftermath of Senna's death, because of Italy's statute of limitation for manslaughter is 7 years and 6 months.
7 years and 6 months are a total of 90 months.
90 minus Frank Williams birthyear, 42, comes to 48.
48 plus Senna's grid position at Imola (1), comes to 49 ! :?

Mexicola wrote:First of all, one of the watches in this letter http://www.rockcellarmagazine.com/wp-co ... essage.jpg reads "9:59". If it read one more minute, it would be 10:00. Also, if you take 10 away from 59, you're left with 49.

A look-over on this letter, and connecting the scary words that are found, it becomes something like this:

MANIC > LUNACY

EVIL > HORRIBLE

OWN > SHOTGUN (BLEW) > CONTROL > DYING

I can envision Wurz living by these very words.

adding the letters up from these words, you get exactly:
FullMetalJack
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by FullMetalJack »

Jocke1 wrote:So, Wurz announced on his Twitter that he has become an Ambassador for Easst:

EASST is an independent UK-registered charity, working in Eastern Europe and South Caucasus to facilitate cross-border projects on sustainable transport and road safety.

But during his first meeting with the Boss of Easst during a campaign in Moldova in February, Wurz was caught making a hand gesture behind his back. Implying that whatever promises he made to the Easst people were in fact lies.

By using some sort of mind-control technique, he even got them to hold up cards of the grus sign for the cameras.

Remember, the grus sign?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5476&start=80#p210108
ImageImage

Wurz even persuaded Ro-Gro to start using the Grus sign already in his GP2 days:

And right next to Wurz are two candles made to symbolize the Devils Horns:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sign_of_the_horns
Satan displaying the Sign of the horns in the Kitab al-Bulhan (A late 14th century A.D. Arabic manuscript)

This Nigar Jamal woman is apparently a professional hypnotist. Goes hand in hand with Wurz' plans.

Contrary to a popular misconception—that hypnosis is a form of unconsciousness resembling sleep—contemporary research suggests that hypnotic subjects are fully awake and are focusing attention, with a corresponding decrease in their peripheral awareness.
The hypnotized individual appears to heed only the communications of the hypnotist. He seems to respond in an uncritical, automatic fashion, ignoring all aspects of the environment other than those pointed out to him by the hypnotist. He sees, feels, smells, and otherwise perceives in accordance with the hypnotist's suggestions, even though these suggestions may be in apparent contradiction to the stimuli that impinge upon him.

I have now learned that Wurz is going to use the Easst company's resources for something other than road safety.
Together with the President of NGC 1049, Wurz will prepare the earth for an Alien invasion.
They have come up with a virus, an extraterrestrial virus. A simple, unstoppable lifeform. A colonizing force that
cannot be defeated.

Aids, the ebola virus, on the evolutionary scale they are newborns.
This virus walked the planet long before the dinosaurs.
The aliens first landed here millions of years ago. Those that hasn't left since have been laying dormant underground
since the last Ice Age. In the form of an evolved pathogen. Waiting to be reconstituted when the alien race from which it came returns to colonize the
planet, aided by Mr and Ms Wurz and their children. Using us, the humanity, as hosts. Against this we have no defense. Wurz has been working
cooperatively with the alien colonists, facilitating their programs.
The only true survivors of the viral holocaust will be those immune to it:
those vaccinated against it and human/alien hybrids. Like Alex and Julia Wurz and their sons.
If you take out certain parts of her book "SuperEgo" and mix the words 'round, you will clearly find information
that the virus no longer just invades the brain as a controlling organism. It's developed a way to modify the host body into a transportation system.
Transgenic crops. The pollen genetically altered to carry a virus.

Wurz allowed for his wife to be taken to an alien hybrid program, so that she would survive later on after the attack. As a clone.

The men Wurz work with will stop at nothing to clear the way for what they believe is their stake in the inevitable future.
What killed those men in the '05 Socotra village alien attack (ordered by Wurz), that slayed the entire population, can't be
identified in simple medical terms. My god, we can't even wrap our minds around something as obvious as HIV.
We have no context for what killed those men, or any appreciation of the scale in which it will be unleashed in the future.
Of how the disease will be transmitted; of the environmental factors involved.

The plague to end all plagues. As designed by Alexander Wurz for decades.
A silent weapon for a quiet war. To erase us all.

Wurz has even built a special facility on Socotra Island, near the airport.
A gigantic structure, incredibly huge in size, where he will genetically experiment on people chosen to be of excellent quality by his own scientists measurements.

Here is a zoom-in from way beyond the Fornax Dwarf Galaxy, to Earth and Socotra Island (showing Wurz incredible facility).
A distance of 600,000 - 700,000 light-years.

http://youtu.be/R0XvFly1tq8

Wurz used the help from Lotus F1 Team by using their trucks to transport building materials and research bodies to and from the facility:

The systematic release of an indiscriminate organism for which the men who will bring it on still have no cure.
They've been working on this for fifty years. While the rest of the world was fighting gooks and commies these men have been secretly
negotiating a planned Armageddon. They recruited Wurz just at the right time, in his early teens.

It will happen on a holiday, when people are away from their homes.
When our elected officials are at their resorts or out of the country.
The Presidents and PM's of the world will declare a state of emergency, at which time all federal
agencies, all government will come under the power of the Federal Emergency Management Agency. FEMA.
The secret government.

FEMA allows the White House in the U.S.A to suspend constitutional government upon declaration of a national emergency.
To create a non-elected government. This will also happen on a global scale.

Wurz wants to do the same with Easst in the balkan countries.

And the Wurzes are apparently quite eager to post things on twitter relating to the numbers 10 and 4 & 9.

Other things of note:
Gerhard Berger had 10 LLF and 49 points in 1992.
And he's Austrian, like Alex Wurz.

In Michael Schumacher's 49th F1 win, on the 49th lap, Kimi Raikkonen was in 10th position!
XLV Grosser Pries von Europa 24 june 2001 - Nurburgring

In Alain Prost's 49th F1 win, on the 49th lap, Riccardo Patrese was in 10th position!
LXXIX Grand Prix de France 4 july 1993 - Magny-Cours

The scary thing is, both Patrese and Raikkonen are born on the 17th. :?

For people fearing that Kim Jong-un will start a war soon:
Kim Il-sung was put in office 30 June, 1949 as Chairman of the Central Committee of the Workers Party of Korea.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Il-sung
On 24 December, 1949, the South Korean Army massacred Mungyeong citizens who were suspected communist sympathizers and affixed the blame on communists.

Kim Jong-un was put in office 28 September, 2010 as Vice Chairman of the Central Military Commission.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Jong-un
On 23 November, 2010, North Korea attacked Yeonpyeong Island, further deteriorating the diplomatic relations with the South and other nations.

The dates suggests Wurz involvement.

Patrick Head got off easy in the aftermath of Senna's death, because of Italy's statute of limitation for manslaughter is 7 years and 6 months.
7 years and 6 months are a total of 90 months.
90 minus Frank Williams birthyear, 42, comes to 48.
48 plus Senna's grid position at Imola (1), comes to 49 ! :?

Mexicola wrote:First of all, one of the watches in this letter http://www.rockcellarmagazine.com/wp-co ... essage.jpg reads "9:59". If it read one more minute, it would be 10:00. Also, if you take 10 away from 59, you're left with 49.

A look-over on this letter, and connecting the scary words that are found, it becomes something like this:

MANIC > LUNACY

EVIL > HORRIBLE

OWN > SHOTGUN (BLEW) > CONTROL > DYING

I can envision Wurz living by these very words.

adding the letters up from these words, you get exactly:

I take it you waited until now to create this post, as it is your 1049th post.
I like the way Snrub thinks!
go_Rubens
Location: A raging river somewhere in the Eastern (cough) United States (cough)

Post by go_Rubens »

FullMetalJack wrote:I take it you waited until now to create this post, as it is your 1049th post.

Most likely. Which means this "Jocke" may be another Alex Wurz trying to bash another Alex Wurz bashing another Alex Wurz, and eventually all the Alex Wurz's in every dimension are going to be insulted by an Alex Wurz.
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

Albert Einstein wrote:Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
Meatwad

Post by Meatwad »

Jocke1 wrote:This Nigar Jamal woman is apparently a professional hypnotist. Goes hand in hand with Wurz' plans.

I found more evidence of his plans. Azerbaijan, represented by this woman, won the Eurovision Song Contest in 2011. In the same year, Austria returned to the contest, having last competed in 2007 (also Wurz's last season in F1). Obviously, this can't be a coincidence. The Austrian representative in 2011 placed seventh in the semifinal, exactly 20 places higher than the 2007 entry. She scored 64 points in the final and 69 points in the semifinal.

So Azerbaijan seems to be involved in Wurz's plot, using the Eurovision Song Contest as a medium to spread the word! :shock: I can see many people "running scared" when Wurz finally gets his way...
WeirdKerr

Post by WeirdKerr »

This is getting silly... actually it got silly before the thread started.... :roll:
go_Rubens

Post by go_Rubens »

WeirdKerr wrote:This is getting silly... actually it got silly before the thread started.... :roll:

I question anyone's sanity for those who have participated in this thread, like me! :P
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

Albert Einstein wrote:Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
go_Rubens

Post by go_Rubens »

Bump

At the 1997 British GP, Alex Wurz finished in 3rd place, 11.2 seconds behind Jacques Villeneuve and only 1 second behind his teammate Alesi, who was 10.2 seconds behind the winner.

Now if you add all the numbers on Wurz's stats on the F1 website for that race, every number seperate, 3+8+59=70. 70+19=89. 89+12=101.

Now, what about this number 101 is that 1997 was his debut year (even if it was 3 races). Take out the 1 and 9 before 97, and voila! 97+4=101. Another thing is that 49*2=98. 98+4=102. And to top it all off, 102-1=101.

Some mighty scary stuff there.

At the 1998 Monaco Grand Prix, Wurz completed 42 laps before crashing out. If you add 42+6+6 (car number and grid position), you get 54. 54 divided by this number 6 (as it shows up quite a bit) equals 9!

At Germany the same year, Wurz finished 11th, 9 seconds behind Jean Alesi in 10th!

Using the same method as for the 1997 British Grand Prix, adding all the numbers up in his informational row on F1 dot com, the numbers add up to 103. 49*2=98. 98 plus 9 equals 107, while subtracting 4 from that would equal 103.

Plus, Alex most common race finish in the first 9 races of the year was 4th, usually about 1 minute behind the winner or 1 lap behind the winner.

This is getting weirder and weirder.
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

Jocke1

Post by Jocke1 »

go_Rubens wrote:Bump

At the 1997 British GP, Alex Wurz finished in 3rd place, 11.2 seconds behind Jacques Villeneuve and only 1 second behind his teammate Alesi, who was 10.2 seconds behind the winner.

Now if you add all the numbers on Wurz's stats on the F1 website for that race, every number seperate, 3+8+59=70. 70+19=89. 89+12=101.

Now, what about this number 101 is that 1997 was his debut year (even if it was 3 races). Take out the 1 and 9 before 97, and voila! 97+4=101. Another thing is that 49*2=98. 98+4=102. And to top it all off, 102-1=101.

At the 1998 Monaco Grand Prix, Wurz completed 42 laps before crashing out. If you add 42+6+6 (car number and grid position), you get 54. 54 divided by this number 6 (as it shows up quite a bit) equals 9!

At Germany the same year, Wurz finished 11th, 9 seconds behind Jean Alesi in 10th!

Using the same method as for the 1997 British Grand Prix, adding all the numbers up in his informational row on F1 dot com, the numbers add up to 103. 49*2=98. 98 plus 9 equals 107, while subtracting 4 from that would equal 103.

Plus, Alex most common race finish in the first 9 races of the year was 4th, usually about 1 minute behind the winner or 1 lap behind the winner.

This is funny :lol: thanks, Rube.
go_Rubens

Post by go_Rubens »

Jocke1 wrote:
go_Rubens wrote:Bump

This is funny :lol: thanks, Rube.

Someone should have said something a long long time ago :lol:

I may actually continue that later, for the hilarity it may cause :P
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool