Rejects of LFS 2014-2015

In honour of our fallen comrade. Archive of all previous canon series across all disciplines.
DemocalypseNow

Re: Rejects of LFS: 2015 South City Final now up

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Vacant seats you say?

A wild BENOIT VOECKLER appears!
BENOIT VOECKLER used Flash the Cash!

Your choice?
It's super effective!/It's not very effective
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

DalekSam wrote:
Mr Winton wrote:We are shocked at the abysmal quality of standards here at South City. We at Winton Racing are very glad to hear Nathan is okay for the next race in Aston, and we're also very happy he's still amazingly leading the championship with half a point. Nonetheless, we strongly hope that the higher ups strongly consider removing South City from the 2016 calendar or at least use a layout without that blasted chicane.

Also, we'd like a further weight reduction, and the Winton livery is soon to be replaced - more on that later.

I think I've found a way to reduce the amount of accidents in South City - reducing the AI skill by one step from "pro" to "quick". Tests have showed that it makes the drives much less aggressive and more cautios, so there's a lot less incidents. Certainly not I won't run the Classic course with the "pro" setting because it results in races where luck determines all results, not actual speed. Another possibility is to run the heats on the "Town Course" layout, although even then I'd still have to reduce the AI speed because otherwise they'll constantly crash in the tight Turn 9 .

Chassis upgrade added - I recommend all teams to spend as much money as possible, because I'm more than likely to remove the whole credit system next season. This is because I want to make this more of a spec-series as the addition of chassis choices and new engines increases the amount of possible car combinations from 12 to 72.
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Diego Álvarez Torrente @DATorrente wrote:Feeling a bit dizzy, but I will be racing at #Aston! Thank you for all the support, guys!
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
tristan1117
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by tristan1117 »

Collin Pratchett will fill-in for Jung at Aston.
CoopsII wrote:On occasion I have ventured into the PMM forum but beat a hasty retreat soon after as it resembles some sort of bad acid trip in there
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

tristan1117 wrote:Collin Pratchett will fill-in for Jung at Aston.

Um, he's already going to replace Yui Megumi at the same round. Although it's your driver so you can always decide to make him drive for your own team instead.
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

I reitrate this for you, Tristan:

FMecha wrote:I offer anyone with suspended or injured drivers young Polishman Tomasz Pulaski and Frenchman Roger Almair (no, not that guy from GPM2). :)

:)
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

And I'd like to remind everyone that Phil McCracken and Ragnar Larsen would both be happy to make a short comeback in the series. ;)
tristan1117
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by tristan1117 »

Nuppiz wrote:
tristan1117 wrote:Collin Pratchett will fill-in for Jung at Aston.

Um, he's already going to replace Yui Megumi at the same round. Although it's your driver so you can always decide to make him drive for your own team instead.

Oh, then Richard Hershall will make his RoLFS debut.
FMecha wrote:I reitrate this for you, Tristan:

FMecha wrote:I offer anyone with suspended or injured drivers young Polishman Tomasz Pulaski and Frenchman Roger Almair (no, not that guy from GPM2). :)

:)

Thanks for the offer. I think Hershall is off from F3RWRS duties for Aston.
CoopsII wrote:On occasion I have ventured into the PMM forum but beat a hasty retreat soon after as it resembles some sort of bad acid trip in there
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Assuming Torrente leaves Fusion at the end of the season, I'm gonna need a driver for 2016. Accepting anyone that...

a) has only driven in F3RWRS or F1RDS.
b) is quite good.
c) isn't Benoit Voeckler.
d) isn't Nestra Aya.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Ataxia [BacLettNinj] wrote:Assuming Torrente leaves Fusion at the end of the season, I'm gonna need a driver for 2016. Accepting anyone that...

b) is quite good.
d) isn't Nestra Aya.

I would think clause b covers clause c...
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

BlindCaveSalamander wrote:
Ataxia [BacLettNinj] wrote:Assuming Torrente leaves Fusion at the end of the season, I'm gonna need a driver for 2016. Accepting anyone that...

b) is quite good.
d) isn't Nestra Aya.

I would think clause b covers clause c...

And D too, but I just wanted to avoid Mr. Lindsay trying to throw him in with some awful special offer...like Il Barone Rampante-brand biscuits with a free Benoit Voeckler.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

b) is quite good.
d) isn't Nestra Aya.

OK, how about Frédéric-Maxime Voeckler? He's still got plenty of potential at the young age of 50 (he was born in 1966). You get his son as part of the deal!

Or on a more serious note, Nobushige Fukuda? He's still looking for a full-time ride next season, but Fukuda is also hoping MRT will offer him a full-time contract in either RoLFS or F3RWRS next season. But he'd also be interested in driving for Fusion...

Image Image
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Stramala [kostas22] wrote:

b) is quite good.
d) isn't Nestra Aya.

OK, how about Frédéric-Maxime Voeckler? He's still got plenty of potential at the young age of 50 (he was born in 1966). You get his son as part of the deal!

Good lord, no...
SuperAguri
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by SuperAguri »

Prince Falik wrote:I am here as a guest of Zytek motorsports and this was an interesting race. It is a good thing that Tristan Jung is no longer in F1RWRS, it seemed that every accident, you coulld see Jung in it or somewhere near. Still I am looking at entering a car next season as I think this could be a good way to get some more talent up to the higher reaches of FRWRS, yes yes yes!
<@Ataxia> these people are making a mess of their crepe suzettes
tristan1117
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by tristan1117 »

Prince Falik wrote:I am here as a guest of Zytek motorsports and this was an interesting race. It is a good thing that Tristan Jung is no longer in F1RWRS, it seemed that every accident, you coulld see Jung in it or somewhere near. Still I am looking at entering a car next season as I think this could be a good way to get some more talent up to the higher reaches of FRWRS, yes yes yes!

Tristan Jung wrote:What a classy guy. On your logic, Nathan McKane shouldn't be in the F1RWRS either, considering how poorly he drove. Oh wait, we're both involved in the F1RWRS next year with Kamaha. Funny how life works out.
RealRacingRoots

Post by RealRacingRoots »

Tristan Jung wrote:What a classy guy. On your logic, Nathan McKane shouldn't be in the F1RWRS either, considering how poorly he drove. Oh wait, we're both involved in the F1RWRS next year with Kamaha. Funny how life works out.

Nathan McKane wrote:I seriously doubt you should be talking in this situation Tristan. You're treating one incident as if it paints the whole painting black. And also thanks to you I'm stuck in a hospital for a week.
The Truth Shall set you free. (no theme music plays)
Tomáš.......Ttaaaaaaaattaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Watch this if you want to learn about what Canada is really like.
GT Super Series
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Just to make everything crystal clear, I have the following two drivers looking for seats next season;

Gianluigi Pazzini
Diego Mauricio Batistuta

Pazzini has podiums from his half-season in F3RWRS and is currently racing for RonDen in F2RWRS. However he is not being retained for next year and wants to side-step to RoLFS.

Diego Mauricio Batistuta had a good first weekend at the last round with MRT, one of the few people to keep his nose clean.

Image Image
Vepe

Post by Vepe »

Stramala [kostas22] wrote:Just to make everything crystal clear, I have the following two drivers looking for seats next season;

Gianluigi Pazzini
Diego Mauricio Batistuta

Pazzini has podiums from his half-season in F3RWRS and is currently racing for RonDen in F2RWRS. However he is not being retained for next year and wants to side-step to RoLFS.

Diego Mauricio Batistuta had a good first weekend at the last round with MRT, one of the few people to keep his nose clean.

Motorsport News wrote:[F2RWRS]Pazzini to RoLFS?
After losing his seat in F2 for 2016, Italian Gianluigi Pazzini is rumoured to move to RoLFS.
The dutch team De Friis Motorsport is currently looking for drivers after they sacked Helio Hernandez due to poor results. However, the dutch team has financial troubles, so a new driver might have to bring some funding.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Motorsport News wrote:[F2RWRS]Pazzini to RoLFS?
After losing his seat in F2 for 2016, Italian Gianluigi Pazzini is rumoured to move to RoLFS.
The dutch team De Friis Motorsport is currently looking for drivers after they sacked Helio Hernandez due to poor results. However, the dutch team has financial troubles, so a new driver might have to bring some funding.

Pazzini is interested in the drive, and will bring cash from FIAT Group if Lancia (rebranded?) engines are used by De Friis next season.

Image Image
Vepe

Post by Vepe »

Stramala [kostas22] wrote:Pazzini is interested in the drive, and will bring cash from FIAT Group if Lancia (rebranded?) engines are used by De Friis next season.

De Friis-Lancia... Sounds quite good. If the proposal of new rules for 2016 happens, it's likely to be rebadged.
WaffleCat

Post by WaffleCat »

b) is quite good.
d) isn't Nestra Aya.

Nestra Aya wrote:I HAVE MONEY!*gets death glared by everyone around him*

Quentin Reatherson wrote:I say,this RoLFS business seems to be jolly good,and I like that Fusion's opening up a spot!Surely,a person who has scored points in every race he finished,bar one,in the F3RWRS can get the drive.However,if Linton-Solindahl is granted entry into the RoLFS,I will move there.
My friend's USB drive spoiled, spilled tea on her laptop and had a bird poo in her hand.

What did she do in her past life to deserve this?

Signup for the Random Racing League, Season TWO!!!
SuperAguri
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by SuperAguri »

tristan1117 wrote:

Prince Falik wrote:Kamaha? What have Kamaha got to do with anything, I own a share of the F1RWRS team Arrowtech and the F2RWRS team Falik Arrows. I see those crashes have given you slight concussion...
tristan1117
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by tristan1117 »

Prince Falik wrote:Kamaha? What have Kamaha got to do with anything, I own a share of the F1RWRS team Arrowtech and the F2RWRS team Falik Arrows. I see those crashes have given you slight concussion...

Tristan Jung wrote:McKane is driving for Kamaha. I'm involved with Tropico. Perhaps I didn't clarify that. Okay, I didn't clarify that at all. I didn't realize my mistake. Nobody understands me!
Pepsibottle1

Post by Pepsibottle1 »

With the vacant seats available, I'd like to throw a driver into the mix. American Matt Brinson is looking for a possible home in the series.

RESUME:

28 years old
2001 and 2002 U.S karting champion who turned down lucrative offers to go to school and study Motorsports Engineering.
Masters in Engineering, owns ARLA Elite Series stock car team in U.S: Brinson Engineering ((NR2003 Offline League over at EFR))
Known for philosophical approach to racing, very competent in chassis setup.
Brings aboard sponsorship package from his team.
DalekSam

Post by DalekSam »

Winton Racing website wrote:New livery for Winton Racing
We at Winton Racing wish to promote change, not hinder it. Our excellent Nathan McKane has shown he is very much capable of succeeding, and considering RoLFS is a mere feeder series we are more than happy to let him leave the team next year for F1RWRS. Because of this news, we've decided to change our livery up a little bit for the rest of the season.

First and foremost, while we're still keeping the black, we have added some green in to show our new partnership with Monster Energy, who have been impressed with our strong performances as a new team and mostly impressed with dominating the opening round in Blackwood. We're also promoting in house band Amphobius - we feel its very important to promote our own music on the car as well!

Our logo has also changed and it will be staying like this for the foreseeable future.

Lastly, Ragnar Larsen is associated with the team and we left him out for the testing sessions - Nathan got a special livery just for him for the races and Larsen didn't get anything for his testing appearances. This has changed and Larsen now has his own livery. It's just changing the name on the wing and adding his name and flag to the side of the car, but we feel its important to treat everyone equally. This was also brought up in the case that Nathan wouldn't be able to make Aston or any future races. Whilst we're glad Nathan is okay for Aston, we are still unsure about the future considering the accidents that have happened recently in South City. We are very confident that if there are any accidents in Aston they will won't be as bad as the ones in South City. We at Winton Racing are disappointed in the event and not the drivers - we don't have any bad blood with Jung or Torrente who were involved in the accident with Nathan, though the same may not be said for the drivers themselves.

But enough of that, see you in Aston! Enjoy the British racing green, too!

So uh, yeah. Here's the liveries:
Nathan McKane
Ragnar Larsen
Generic
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

In-game:
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Wow, I like it!
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Pepsibottle1 wrote:With the vacant seats available, I'd like to throw a driver into the mix. American Matt Brinson is looking for a possible home in the series.

Jones Racing would like to sign Brinson up to the team as official reserve driver immediately, with Brinson subbing for O'Heagan who is both injured and excluded from the next race. After that, Jones would look to sign Brinson to a full time drive in 2016, alongside either Massinion or O'Heagan, depending on results over the rest of this season. This would depend on the nature of Brinson's sponsorship package, and his performance relative to Massinion in the next race.
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

I have decided that both Red Bull seats will be open to anyone with money as Hallenstein has voluntarily for financial reasons. Both of the old drivers will return for 2016
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
SuperAguri
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by SuperAguri »

DalekSam wrote:
Winton Racing website wrote:New livery for Winton Racing
We at Winton Racing wish to promote change, not hinder it. Our excellent Nathan McKane has shown he is very much capable of succeeding, and considering RoLFS is a mere feeder series we are more than happy to let him leave the team next year for F1RWRS. Because of this news, we've decided to change our livery up a little bit for the rest of the season

Autosport wrote:Kamaha sponsor Winton Racing for the rest of the season
Kamaha Motorsports on signing Nathan McKane have decided with their partners to sponsor Winton Racing, NEC will pledge moeny to feature on the side pods and air box, whilst Kamah will feature on the nose. However Winton Racing have not got back to confirm if they have accepted the sponsorship so nothing may come about this.

Kamaha logo viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5170&p=189246&hilit=kamaha+logo#p189246

NEC logo can be picked up on Google images. ;)
DalekSam

Post by DalekSam »

Offer accepted! I'll get around to adding it all as soon as I'm on my computer later... Right now I'm on my phone.
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

DalekSam wrote:Right now I'm on my phone.

HELLO? HELLO? WHAT?
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
DalekSam

Post by DalekSam »

dr-baker wrote:
DalekSam wrote:Right now I'm on my phone.

HELLO? HELLO? WHAT?

Classy, but something I do indeed remember! From ages ago, though. :|

Anyway, here's the updated liveries:
Winton Racing website wrote:Yet another livery update
As you know from our previous update, the cars have had an overhaul of the liveries. Recently we were given a deal with Kamaha as Nathan is moving to them next year, involving putting the Kamaha logo on the nose as well as the NEC logo on the airbox and sidepods. We've only just agreed to this and the logos can now be found the car. In addition, McKane's personal sponsor, Gigawave returns after a brief absence!

Anyway, this is just a 'small' update on the previous one. Again, see you in Aston!

Nathan McKane
Ragnar Larsen
Generic
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Gerudo Dragon

Post by Gerudo Dragon »

Looks good.
Trump 2016
RealRacingRoots

Post by RealRacingRoots »

eurobrun wrote:I have decided that both Red Bull seats will be open to anyone with money as Hallenstein has voluntarily for financial reasons. Both of the old drivers will return for 2016

R.T.S would be willing to lend their reserve Antonio Fazio to you. He comes with some money from Fondmetal.
The Truth Shall set you free. (no theme music plays)
Tomáš.......Ttaaaaaaaattaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Watch this if you want to learn about what Canada is really like.
GT Super Series
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

RealRacingRoots wrote:
eurobrun wrote:I have decided that both Red Bull seats will be open to anyone with money as Hallenstein has voluntarily for financial reasons. Both of the old drivers will return for 2016

R.T.S would be willing to lend their reserve Antonio Fazio to you. He comes with some money from Fondmetal.

Accepted, welcome to the team.
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
Pepsibottle1

Post by Pepsibottle1 »

AndreaModa wrote:
Pepsibottle1 wrote:With the vacant seats available, I'd like to throw a driver into the mix. American Matt Brinson is looking for a possible home in the series.

Jones Racing would like to sign Brinson up to the team as official reserve driver immediately, with Brinson subbing for O'Heagan who is both injured and excluded from the next race. After that, Jones would look to sign Brinson to a full time drive in 2016, alongside either Massinion or O'Heagan, depending on results over the rest of this season. This would depend on the nature of Brinson's sponsorship package, and his performance relative to Massinion in the next race.

Brinson gladly accepts the offer and brings aboard substantial backing from Motorola, Amsoil and Snap-On tools.
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Superb, that's a deal then. The sponsorship from Amsoil and Snap-On currently clashes with existing team suppliers Castrol and Beta respectively, and therefore neither logos will appear on the car for 2015, however Motorola will do, and Snap-On will be on the 2016 car when the deal with Beta comes to an end.

So Nuppiz, Matt Brinson will replace O'Heagan for the next event and here is the updated livery with Motorola logos on:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?ccvh86vxf61nlze
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

AndreaModa wrote:Superb, that's a deal then. The sponsorship from Amsoil and Snap-On currently clashes with existing team suppliers Castrol and Beta respectively, and therefore neither logos will appear on the car for 2015, however Motorola will do, and Snap-On will be on the 2016 car when the deal with Beta comes to an end.

So Nuppiz, Matt Brinson will replace O'Heagan for the next event and here is the updated livery with Motorola logos on:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?ccvh86vxf61nlze

I kind of guessed he would be confirmed, so I already put on the entry list a while back. :) And the livery looks like this.