Rejects of LFS 2014-2015

In honour of our fallen comrade. Archive of all previous canon series across all disciplines.
DemocalypseNow

Re: Rejects of LFS: 2015 Fern Bay Heats now up

Post by DemocalypseNow »

I think every single driver should be banned tbh and we start over with a clean slate :lol:

Well, except Bizzarri. He didn't do anything wrong, he just got screwed by everyone else.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
RealRacingRoots

Post by RealRacingRoots »

Everybody except the top 3 should get ROTR for the Fern Bay Feature race, problem solved.
The Truth Shall set you free. (no theme music plays)
Tomáš.......Ttaaaaaaaattaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Watch this if you want to learn about what Canada is really like.
GT Super Series
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

It's been an awful weekend for Fusion. Nul points at Germany, and nul points here as well. We've got to recover from this now and push on.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
the Masked Lapwing

Post by the Masked Lapwing »

Knowing Melville, banning him isn't going to acheive anything. In fact, it's really just encouraging that sort of behaviour :lol:
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
DalekSam

Post by DalekSam »

Mr Winton wrote:We are extremely proud of Nathan's performance despite having a damaged car. We have collected valuable points but we still need more money to upgrade the car.

LFS's bathplugging awful AI is no news to me who has raced with them on many times because of being scared to go online! :D So many accidents...
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

To sum up this race in one song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEr2xI7rP-4
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

pasta_maldonado wrote:I expect Tojo, Tenpenny, Melville, Lamberigts and Fukuda to be banned for a LONG time, especially Fukuda. All drivers were ridiculously incompetent, ruining the race of many, and mkore importantly, putting people's lives on the line. Scuderia Vittore want all banned for at least two races, we are completely outraged by the incidents and feel for any team who had their races ruined by the stupid actions of complete and utter plonkers! :evil: :evil:

Why Tojo? While his performance certainly was quite rejectful, I didn't see him exactly ruining anyone's race, as the only serious incident was when he it Melville and even then it was hardly his fault because Melville drove straight in front of him.

Penalty points handed in the final:
Dean Melville - 64 points (Severe endangerement of fellow drivers x 2, dangerous driving with broken car x 2, endangerement of fellow drivers, ignoring blue flags, drive-through penalty) BANNED FROM SOUTH CITY AND ASTON
Dorien Lamberigts - 59 points (Severe endangerement of fellow drivers x 3, dangerous driving with broken car x 2) BANNED FROM SOUTH CITY AND ASTON
Nobushige Fukuda - 37 points (Severe endangerement of fellow drivers, endangerement of fellow drivers, dangerous driving with broken car x 2) BANNED FROM SOUTH CITY
Frank Tenpenny - 37 points (Severe endangerement of fellow drivers, endangerement of fellow drivers, dangerous driving with broken car x 2) BANNED FROM SOUTH CITY
Hiroto Tojo - 10 points (Endangerement of fellow drivers)
Simon Garfünkel - 6 points (Ignoring blue flags x 2)
Andrea Bianchi - 5 points (Ignoring blue flags, drive-through penalty)
Sebastian Porst - 3 points (drive-through penalty)

Current penalty point standings:
Dean Melville - 64 points
Dorien Lamberigts - 64 points
Alexandra Kustova - 60 points
Nobushige Fukuda - 37 points
Frank Tenpenny - 37 points
Yui Megumi - 24 points
Akira Yamamura - 16 points
Jason Hamilton - 15 points
Helio Hernandez - 15 points
Andrea Bianchi - 12 points
Marcos Marcia - 10 points
Sebastian Prost - 10 points
Dieter Hallenstein - 10 points
Martyn Rietacher - 10 points
Hiroto Tojo - 10 points
Martin McGovern - 9 points
Simon Garfünkel - 7 points
Benoît Voeckler - 5 points
Ivan Lanin - 5 points
Karl van Der Zwaart - 2 points

So, four drivers need to be replaced. The only replacement I know at the moment is that Megumi will return in the place of Tenpenny.
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

So Fukuda has been banned...well, MRT can always have Martin McGovern back if they like. Or, there is also the possibility of using Diego Mauricio Batistuta, who is no longer racing in F3RWRS.

Image Image
Pepsibottle1

Re: Rejects of LFS: 2015 Fern Bay Final now up

Post by Pepsibottle1 »

Just saw the Fern Bay final......Dean Melville is my new hero :D
Backmarker

Post by Backmarker »

Pepsibottle1 wrote:Just saw the Fern Bay final......Dean Melville is my new hero :D

Drift champion.
The Iceman Waiteth
What if Kimi Räikkönen hadn't got his chance in 2001?
the Masked Lapwing

Hmm... I could put Stern in the car for two rounds, but he's crap...

Is it all right if ZimSport just run the one car for Bulku until Melville returns?
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

the Masked Lapwing wrote:Hmm... I could put Stern in the car for two rounds, but he's crap...

Is it all right if ZimSport just run the one car for Bulku until Melville returns?

Would you like to borrow Jiri Komarek? To cut a long story short, he's a new Fusion recruit who I'm trying to get help get experience ready for F3RWRS next season.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
the Masked Lapwing

BaconLettuceNinja wrote:
the Masked Lapwing wrote:Hmm... I could put Stern in the car for two rounds, but he's crap...

Would you like to borrow Jiri Komarek? To cut a long story short, he's a new Fusion recruit who I'm trying to get help get experience ready for F3RWRS next season.

Yeah, why not. Not like I've got any better options at this point...
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

the Masked Lapwing wrote:
BaconLettuceNinja wrote:

Yeah, why not. Not like I've got any better options at this point...

Super, then you've got a deal.
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Ha, i entered Dorien Lamberigts in a race after a ban in F3RWRS and here happens the same. :lol:
If the calendar is not in conflict with the Spa superprix in F3RWRS Justin Case can drive here, otherwise, some random driver from from random forumuser can get it for one race.
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
Cynon

Post by Cynon »

Backmarker wrote:
Pepsibottle1 wrote:Just saw the Fern Bay final......Dean Melville is my new hero :D

Drift champion.

Heroism of the purest form... my sides hurt after his exploits... :lol:

If you need a one (or two) race rent-a-driver, I'd be happy to provide one. Especially since I don't have one in any series around here.
Check out the TM Master Cup Series on Youtube...
...or check out my random retro IndyCar clips.

Dr. Helmut Marko wrote: Finally we have an Australian in the team who can start a race well and challenge Vettel.
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

Glotch is available for a drive if needed
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

This wrote:Ha, i entered Dorien Lamberigts in a race after a ban in F3RWRS and here happens the same. :lol:
If the calendar is not in conflict with the Spa superprix in F3RWRS Justin Case can drive here, otherwise, some random driver from from random forumuser can get it for one race.

There's no calendar clash, especially as RoLFS returns to Europe for the next race.

Also, taken note of Komárek.
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Bah humbug. Stick that Diego bloke in the car. Surely he can't be worse than his two predecessors, right?
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

I have the best young driver programme in the world. Even when the drivers in it turn out to be absolutely hopeless, they are still able to get drives! Just look at Voeckler! In one season he goes from being sacked from F1RDS after 3 races, then sacked from RoLFS after one race, then sacked from F1RDS AGAIN after another two races, and is now about to make his F3RWRS debut!

If that doesn't show I'm the best driver manager in the world, I don't know what is! :lol:

Image Image
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Nuppiz, I've decided to re-do the Fusion livery just to be in line with the Gatorade title sponsorship. The engine will now be rebadged as a Honda.

Here it is; it should all work ok...
RealRacingRoots

BaconLettuceNinja wrote:Nuppiz, I've decided to re-do the Fusion livery just to be in line with the Gatorade title sponsorship. The engine will now be rebadged as a Honda.

Here it is; it should all work ok...

I am completely expecting different flavours for the livery throughout the rest of the season. The livery with the cool blue or grape flavours of Gatorade would look very good IMO. Still..
GT Super Series
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Honda engines and Autobacs sponsoring, hmm? I think FMecha would like a word with you... ;)
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

No problems with Honda rebadging, but TRE will seek clarification from Autobacs regarding the sponsorship with Fusion Motorsports - similar to what Aeroracing did to their sponsor, Dark Dog, when De Friis announced sponsorship with Dark Dog. (page 15) :)
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
the Masked Lapwing

FMecha wrote:No problems with Honda rebadging, but TRE will seek clarification from Autobacs regarding the sponsorship with Fusion Motorsports - similar to what Aeroracing did to their sponsor, Dark Dog, when De Friis announced sponsorship with Dark Dog. (page 15) :)

Does it matter? There are about three logos on his car. And they've been on his F3 car all year.
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

FMecha wrote:No problems with Honda rebadging, but TRE will seek clarification from Autobacs regarding the sponsorship with Fusion Motorsports - similar to what Aeroracing did to their sponsor, Dark Dog, when De Friis announced sponsorship with Dark Dog. (page 15) :)

Does it matter? There are about three logos on his car. And they've been on his F3 car all year.

Yes, they have. I forgot the Takagi car had the Autobacs logos too, but considering they're on a minor part of my car I don't see why it would be a problem.

The reason I've made this new livery is to keep with the Fusion corporate colours and title sponsorship. Autobacs is on the F3 car, ergo it should be on the RoLFS car as well.
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

BaconLettuceNinja wrote:

Yes, they have. I forgot the Takagi car had the Autobacs logos too, but considering they're on a minor part of my car I don't see why it would be a problem.

The reason I've made this new livery is to keep with the Fusion corporate colours and title sponsorship. Autobacs is on the F3 car, ergo it should be on the RoLFS car as well.

Oh okay, all problems solved. :)
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

Andrea Bianchi will be replaced by Marcos Marcia for the rest of the season, as Andrea wishes to concentrate on his F1RICS season
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
SuperAguri
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by SuperAguri »

To the attention of RealRacingRoots

Autosport wrote:Kamaha F1RWRS offer Nathan McKane a lead driver contract for 2016
With MRT singing Mark Dangall and Jones confirming their 2016 line up, Kamaha who had hoped to sign Mark Dagnall have turned their attention to their number two choice and have offered Nathan McKane a one year contract with the podium scoring team. Hopefully Nathan McKane will announce his plans for 2016 soon.

If you acept this then post a reply in the 2016 F1RWRS thread.
<@Ataxia> these people are making a mess of their crepe suzettes
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

Nuppiz, can you provide the template of the TRE car? I want to redraw it in GP2. :)
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

FMecha wrote:Nuppiz, can you provide the template of the TRE car? I want to redraw it in GP2. :)

http://kuvaton.com/k/YLzb.jpg
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

2015 Rejects of LFS Round of South City - Qualifying for the semifinals

South City was exciting last year, and now with faster cars it proved to be even more so. Many drivers were caught out by the Turn 3 chicane, now nicknamed "Carbon Kink" for the amount of carbon fibre lost there. The Collective Failure Award goes to Ultimate Racing and Scuderia Vittore, as both drivers of both teams failed to string a clean lap together, instead crashing at the aforementioned corner on each attempt. About two thirds of the field had at least some action there, and only the few drivers at the top of the grid managed to avoid all trouble.
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

As an emergency measure, I've decided to hold the heat races on the reversed layout, which is far less prone to accidents due to the different entry to the troublesome chicane. The original layout caused not only ridiculous attrition (half of the field was eliminated in 8 laps when the total length is 50), but also such serious accidents that half of the field would go to the hospital while the other half would get banned...
Vepe

Post by Vepe »

Might have been due to T3, but it seems that dumping Hernandez was a good move. :D
Backmarker

Post by Backmarker »

Renato Bulku knows that all he has to do is drive slowly and wait for everyone else to knock themselves out.
The Iceman Waiteth
What if Kimi Räikkönen hadn't got his chance in 2001?
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Umm nope, not even that worked. The second-placed driver was one lap behind the winner, while the third-placed driver was five laps behind, and the top 10 was divided by a total of 11 laps...

One last option: shortening the race to 25 laps, the original sprint race length. Obviously this means that only half points will be awarded.
RealRacingRoots

I'd be okay with using the reverse layout.
GT Super Series
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

RealRacingRoots wrote:I'd be okay with using the reverse layout.

Heat 1 has already been run. Reverse layout, half length. It's the only way to get any sort of sensible results. In-character reason could be safety concerns, which isn't too far from the truth.

I have to rethink what layout of the track I'll use for next year.
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

2015 Rejects of LFS Round of South City - Semifinal heats

Half points were awarded as the races were ran to only half of the planned length due to serious safety concerns.

Highlight reel.
Last edited by Nuppiz on 03 Jan 2013, 16:42, edited 1 time in total.
RealRacingRoots

Re: Rejects of LFS: 2015 South City Heats now up

And I thought the underpass chicane from GT1 SSR11 was bad. :lol:
GT Super Series