Hello everyone! New members' check in desk

The place for discussion of all aspects of the gprejects.com website
RonDenisDeletraz

Re: Hello everyone! New members' check in desk

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

Took you long enough to register here you noob :P Anyway, welcome to the forum.
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Grovey wrote:Hi, I'm Matt and me and Eurobrun are friends in real life. He showed me this place a while back and I finally got aroung to registering here. I am looking forward to racing in all the championships and hopefully winning some races.

Welcome. And I agree with the sentiments of your signature. :lol:
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
Grovey

Post by Grovey »

Wizzie wrote:
Grovey wrote:Hi, I'm Matt and me and Eurobrun are friends in real life. He showed me this place a while back and I finally got aroung to registering here. I am looking forward to racing in all the championships and hopefully winning some races.

Welcome. And I agree with the sentiments of your signature. :lol:

I know, they would make a really great couple. You can just tell they both really like each other
The amount of WHINCUPWINSLOL is too damn high
RonDenisDeletraz

I am going to see her a couple of times in the school holidays, so I can spend some time with her then. After that who knows what might happen ;)
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

eurobrun wrote:I am going to see her a couple of times in the school holidays, so I can spend some time with her then. After that who knows what might happen ;)

Good luck sir :lol:
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

Welcome to the forum. And dare I say it, we have signature of the year right there? :lol:
Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
FullMetalJack
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by FullMetalJack »

East Londoner wrote:Welcome to the forum. And dare I say it, we have signature of the year right there? :lol:

That's what i'll be voting in a couple of months.
I like the way Snrub thinks!
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Welcome! And when Jason and that girl are engaged, tell her to register here too, for extra fun value :P
FullMetalJack
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by FullMetalJack »

Phoenix wrote:

Welcome! And when Jason and that girl are engaged, tell her to register here too, for extra fun value :P

I may have to tone down bestofbrummie then. Or not.
I like the way Snrub thinks!
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

redbulljack14 wrote:
Phoenix wrote:

I may have to tone down bestofbrummie then. Or not.

There should be a new line in the terms & conditions when you sign up for the forums: "F1Rejects.com is not responsible for any mental trauma caused by the members of its forums".
Last edited by Nuppiz on 23 Sep 2012, 00:54, edited 1 time in total.
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
RonDenisDeletraz

Phoenix wrote:

She has no interest in motorsport so that probably won't happen

DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

eurobrun wrote:
Phoenix wrote:

Then MOVE ON.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
RonDenisDeletraz

kostas22 wrote:
eurobrun wrote:
Phoenix wrote:

Then MOVE ON.

Because liking F1 is totally the most important thing in the whole world :roll: :roll: :roll:

DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

eurobrun wrote:Because liking F1 is totally the most important thing in the whole world :roll: :roll: :roll:

Yes. Exactly. Traitor.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
AdrianSutil

Post by AdrianSutil »

kostas22 wrote:
eurobrun wrote:Because liking F1 is totally the most important thing in the whole world :roll: :roll: :roll:

Yes. Exactly. Traitor.

My missus knows F1 comes first :lol:
RIP NAN - 26/12/2014
RIP DAD - 9/2/2015

Currently building a Subaru Impreza to compete in the 2016 MSV Trophy.
PremierInn spokesperson for Great Ormond Street Hospital
Sunshine_Baby_[IT]

Post by Sunshine_Baby_[IT] »

Welcome! :-)
I'm Perry McCarthy and Taki Inoue's fan number 1 and I always will be.

My twitter: @Miluuu_Sunshine
noiceinmydrink

Post by noiceinmydrink »

Alright? Name's Jason, from good 'ol Ireland, the bit on the northern part of it, that is.

I've known the site for about 6 years, haven't bothered signing up on the forums until now. Been following F1 extensively since about 2004, watched the odd race since I was yet to control my own bladder. I'm somewhat known on the Codemasters forum. If you've been there, you might have seen me knockin' about. I have a Twitter account that a couple of people look at. Maybe you should too, maybe not?

Music is my calling in life. I play a bit of guitar, a bit of lap steel too. I love all kinds of music but my favourite is the heavy, bluesy, trancy kind of rock.

Well, let's hope we all get along and have good discussions on the thing we love (almost) the most; motorsport.

Also, my name and location totally wasn't taken from a Queens of the Stone Age song. Nope. Definitely not.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Welcome aboard, mate.

I do like a bit of QOTSA too... :lol:
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Welcome to the forums Mexicola! :)
RonDenisDeletraz

Welcome, hope you like it here.

Sunshine_Baby_[IT]

Mexicola wrote:Alright? Name's Jason, from good 'ol Ireland, the bit on the northern part of it, that is.

I've known the site for about 6 years, haven't bothered signing up on the forums until now. Been following F1 extensively since about 2004, watched the odd race since I was yet to control my own bladder. I'm somewhat known on the Codemasters forum. If you've been there, you might have seen me knockin' about. I have a Twitter account that a couple of people look at. Maybe you should too, maybe not?

Music is my calling in life. I play a bit of guitar, a bit of lap steel too. I love all kinds of music but my favourite is the heavy, bluesy, trancy kind of rock.

Well, let's hope we all get along and have good discussions on the thing we love (almost) the most; motorsport.

Also, my name and location totally wasn't taken from a Queens of the Stone Age song. Nope. Definitely not.

Welcome to the forum! :-)

AdrianSutil

Post by AdrianSutil »

Just thought I'd put a quick message up saying I'm in Egypt for two weeks starting this Friday. So if anyone thinks I've gone AWOL (mainly the PmCMF), I probably haven't got Internet out there. So spread the word so everyone knows. I'm going to an all inclusive hotel though, so should be okay.
RIP NAN - 26/12/2014
RIP DAD - 9/2/2015

Daxam_Stark

Post by Daxam_Stark »

Hello there. :) I'm Daxam_Stark. Grew up watching Formula One. Born in Northampton, England, but currently reside in the U.S. Nothing really that interesting about me other than that I'm a Caterham fan.
The friendly neighborhood Arkham Asylum patient.
Sunshine_Baby_[IT]

Welcome on forum and nice to meet you.

Daxam_Stark

Post by Daxam_Stark »

Sunshine_Baby_[IT] wrote:Welcome on forum and nice to meet you.

Thank you! :D Nice to meet you as well. Ummm, is there anywhere I can put my luggage?
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Daxam_Stark wrote:
Sunshine_Baby_[IT] wrote:Welcome on forum and nice to meet you.

Thank you! :D Nice to meet you as well. Ummm, is there anywhere I can put my luggage?

Ask HWNSNBM.
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Daxam_Stark wrote:Hello there. :) I'm Daxam_Stark. Grew up watching Formula One. Born in Northampton, England, but currently reside in the U.S. Nothing really that interesting about me other than that I'm a Caterham fan.

Welcome to the forums mate! :) Hope you enjoy it here and settle in nicely, just a quick heads up - It ain't F1Rejects if it ain't on topic! :lol:
Daxam_Stark

Post by Daxam_Stark »

pasta_maldonado wrote:
Daxam_Stark wrote:Hello there. :) I'm Daxam_Stark. Grew up watching Formula One. Born in Northampton, England, but currently reside in the U.S. Nothing really that interesting about me other than that I'm a Caterham fan.

Welcome to the forums mate! :) Hope you enjoy it here and settle in nicely, just a quick heads up - It ain't F1Rejects if it ain't on topic! :lol:

Your username is hilarious. *thumbs up* Thank you very much. Hope I settle in nicely too. :)
RonDenisDeletraz

Welcome, I'm relatively sure I've seen you on EFR.

Daxam_Stark

Post by Daxam_Stark »

eurobrun wrote:

If you mean that crazy nutcase that hates S&Ps who needs therapy((as that guy Ceej would put it)), then you'd be correct.
:P Though I can't remember seeing you though. ((No offense. I don't go to EFR very often. Carl Long's board is the main NASCAR board I go to.)) Found this site back in 2006. Didn't know it had a forum though. ((Perhaps I was too lazy to look?Who knows.))

Note: I don't actually need therapy.
RonDenisDeletraz

Daxam_Stark wrote:
eurobrun wrote:

If you mean that crazy nutcase that hates S&Ps who needs therapy((as that guy Ceej would put it)), then you'd be correct.
:P Though I can't remember seeing you though. ((No offense. I don't go to EFR very often. Carl Long's board is the main NASCAR board I go to.)) Found this site back in 2006. Didn't know it had a forum though. ((Perhaps I was too lazy to look?Who knows.))

Note: I don't actually need therapy.

I'm unknownuser over there, and I really haven't done much there of note. Carl Long FTW

Daxam_Stark

Post by Daxam_Stark »

You're the guy they can't figure out if he's human or not? :P ((Might be thinking of someone else.))

Anyone else I might know from EFR over have an account too?

If he can't get an actual shot in NASCAR...

Carl Long to Red Bull in 2013! :D Heh....like that'd happen. I have a better chance of being a psychopath in the next Dead Rising game than Carl does of getting into F1 sadly...
RonDenisDeletraz

Daxam_Stark wrote:You're the guy they can't figure out if he's human or not? :P ((Might be thinking of someone else.))

Carl Long to Red Bull in 2013! :D Heh....like that'd happen. I have a better chance of being a psychopath in the next Dead Rising game than Carl does of getting into F1 sadly...

Cynon is here, and there are a few others that only really post regularly at one of the forums.

WaffleCat

Post by WaffleCat »

Daxam_Stark wrote:You're the guy they can't figure out if he's human or not? :P ((Might be thinking of someone else.))

I used to visit EFR (gone AWOL for a few months though) and there are a few I can identify like eichy or gwoodard and even Magus...but I recall that he only posted once I think,in reaction to Maldonado winning the Spanish GP.
My friend's USB drive spoiled, spilled tea on her laptop and had a bird poo in her hand.

What did she do in her past life to deserve this?

Signup for the Random Racing League, Season TWO!!!
RonDenisDeletraz

WaffleCat wrote:

I used to visit EFR (gone AWOL for a few months though) and there are a few I can identify like eichy or gwoodard and even Magus...but I recall that he only posted once I think,in reaction to Maldonado winning the Spanish GP.

Hmm, I was wondering if that was you. For whatever reason I never got atound to asking

tommykl

Post by tommykl »

No, I believe that's me :lol:
kevinbotz wrote:Cantonese is a completely nonsensical f*cking alien language masquerading as some grossly bastardised form of Chinese

Gonzo wrote:Wasn't there some sort of communisim in the East part of Germany?
Daxam_Stark

Post by Daxam_Stark »

tommykl wrote:

No, I believe that's me :lol:

That must mean Eurobrun's the guy who they can't figure out what he looks like under the mask. :D
AdrianSutil

Post by AdrianSutil »

Back in rainy England :(. Egypt was stunning. Spent a week at Hurghada and then a week on a Nile cruise at places like Edfu, Aswan, Luxor and Kom Ombo. Loads of temples and loads of haggling :)

Although I know Vettel won the Japanese GP and don't know about Korea at all so I'll be watching both races on Iplayer later and start posting again.
RIP NAN - 26/12/2014
RIP DAD - 9/2/2015

Rykia

Post by Rykia »

Hello F1 Rejects, I'm Rykia. I haven't been watching F1 for long, in fact before this season, I had only watched the 2011 season opener, however I've only missed two or three races this year, and have quickly become a fan. I'm a fan of Webber, JEV, Petrov, Hulkenberg, among others.

I've also seems some other EFR members here, so Hi to you guys.
"I remember thinking that was a great calling-card song. It said, 'Hello, we are going to crush you." -Mike Shinoda
"This is a song called 'The Kill. But don't be scared, it's a nice song. About losing your mind." -Jared Leto
RonDenisDeletraz

Rykia wrote:Hello F1 Rejects, I'm Rykia. I haven't been watching F1 for long, in fact before this season, I had only watched the 2011 season opener, however I've only missed two or three races this year, and have quickly become a fan. I'm a fan of Webber, JEV, Petrov, Hulkenberg, among others.

I've also seems some other EFR members here, so Hi to you guys.

Welcome, good to see a lot of people from EFR here.