Taki Inoue interview

The place for respectful and reverent discussion of Reject drivers and teams, whether profiled or not as yet
midgrid

Taki Inoue interview

Post by midgrid »

Autosport Plus has an interview with Taki Inoue! Unfortunately it's subscription-only, but I think it should be possible to access this one feature for a small one-off payment if you're not a subscriber.
"One day Bruno told me that he had heard the engine momentarily making a strange sound; his suspicion was that all the cylinders had been operating."
--Nigel Roebuck
Shadaza

Re: Taki Inoue interview

Post by Shadaza »

midgrid wrote:Autosport Plus has an interview with Taki Inoue! Unfortunately it's subscription-only, but I think it should be possible to access this one feature for a small one-off payment if you're not a subscriber.

I read the article, I won't spoil it but Inoue reports how he didn't really enjoy his F1 career.
Message me on Discord.
mediocre

Post by mediocre »

EDIT: Forget what I said. ;)
Last edited by mediocre on 26 Jul 2012, 14:25, edited 1 time in total.
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

The one thing that I learnt from that article that I did not know before is that he now runs an African mining company! And I thought Jody Scheckter had an odd career path - F1 to American guns to British organic farming... Wonder what it is that Taki mines for?
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
midgrid

Post by midgrid »

Taki Inoue @takiinoue

Taki Inoue on his 'nightmare' F1 career http://plus.autosport.com/premium/featu ... f1-career/ … To continue reading my article is to pay €1 per week? I can't afford it!

:lol:
"One day Bruno told me that he had heard the engine momentarily making a strange sound; his suspicion was that all the cylinders had been operating."
--Nigel Roebuck
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Taki Inoue @takiinoue

Taki Inoue on his 'nightmare' F1 career http://plus.autosport.com/premium/featu ... f1-career/ … To continue reading my article is to pay €1 per week? I can't afford it!

Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Verde

Post by Verde »

Nicest driver I met in Twitter. Half of the time he is complaining about lack of beer and the other half he is writing some unintelligible stuffs in Japanese (that probably mean he is moaning of lack of beer whatsoever).
http://www.bandeiraverde.com.br

The reject (and non-reject) side of motorsport. In Portuguese.