RIP Bertil Roos

The place for respectful and reverent discussion of Reject drivers and teams, whether profiled or not as yet
Bobby Doorknobs

RIP Bertil Roos

Post by Bobby Doorknobs »

Over two weeks late on this one, but I've just found out that Bertil Roos - whose F1 career consists of a single start for Shadow in his home race in Sweden in 1974 - has passed away on the 31st of March in Pocono, where he set up a racing school back in 1975. He was 72 years old.
#FreeGonzo
golic_2004

Re: RIP Bertil Roos

Post by golic_2004 »

Simtek wrote:Over two weeks late on this one, but I've just found out that Bertil Roos - whose F1 career consists of a single start for Shadow in his home race in Sweden in 1974 - has passed away on the 31st of March in Pocono, where he set up a racing school back in 1975. He was 72 years old.

Thank you Bertil for starting up your racing school to start the careers of many many drivers. You will be missed.
Williams in the last few years http://imgur.com/sNFFMYF
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

Rest in peace
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
watka
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by watka »

A servant of motor racing til the end, RIP.
Watka - you know, the swimming horses guy
nome66

Post by nome66 »

Bertil Roos set up an amazing racing school, and it was a true honor to be a part of it. he will be missed.
I believe in German BARawnda-Tyrrell-Simca(and it's working)

the only difference between the roman gladiators and racing drivers is that racing drivers sit inside the lion that is trying to kill them.