So, I met a reject...

The place for respectful and reverent discussion of Reject drivers and teams, whether profiled or not as yet
tommykl

So, I met a reject...

Post by tommykl »

Those of you who have been on the chatroom or are friends with me on Facebook have probably already seen this, but yesterday, the one and only Karun Chandhok gave a talk on campus at Oxford Brookes yesterday.

He talked about various things, such as the relationship between a driver and his engineer, his opinion on sportscars, Formula E and Formula One, DRS, the 2017 regulations and the magic/boringness of Le Mans. He's also an all-around great guy :D
kevinbotz wrote:Cantonese is a completely nonsensical f*cking alien language masquerading as some grossly bastardised form of Chinese

Gonzo wrote:Wasn't there some sort of communisim in the East part of Germany?
dr-baker

Re: So, I met a reject...

Post by dr-baker »

tommykl wrote:He's also an all-around great guy :D

Always seemed like a cool guy whenever I heard him on BBC Radio 5 Live's F1 coverage.
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Wallio
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Wallio »

Dear lord above we have some young-ins on here! Get off my lawn with that crazy music! :D :D

All joking aside well done. I wish former F1 drivers would pop around here. And as been said Karun seemed to be very level-headed.
Professional Historian/Retired Drag Racer/Whiskey Enthusiast

"He makes the move on the outside, and knowing George as we do, he's probably on the radio right now telling the team how great he is." - James Hinchcliffe on George Russell
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Jeez that's so 2012! ;)

Saw him back then when he did a talk whilst I was at Coventry uni. If someone's bored they can try and find the post I made at the time!

Good to hear he's still a fun guy, I remember him being pretty cool with us.
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
shinji
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by shinji »

2/10 selfie technique there Tommy, made the classic mistake of looking at the screen instead of the camera :facepalm:

Karun's on point tho
Better than 'Tour in a suit case' Takagi.
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

AndreaModa wrote:Jeez that's so 2012! ;)

Saw him back then when he did a talk whilst I was at Coventry uni. If someone's bored they can try and find the post I made at the time!

Done.
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA