Andrea Sassetti Arrested

The place for respectful and reverent discussion of Reject drivers and teams, whether profiled or not as yet
AndreaModa

Andrea Sassetti Arrested

Post by AndreaModa »

The man of many talents has finally met his match, according to this article.

Six months of house arrest for the naughty boy, for an offence committed 15 years ago!
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
Spectoremg

Re: Andrea Sassetti Arrested

Post by Spectoremg »

Would you like to give us the gist of it in English?
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Spectoremg wrote:Would you like to give us the gist of it in English?

As I don't speak Italian, I'm afraid I can't. i've reposted this from elsewhere. But of course, you can always right-click on the page and select "translate to English" and that will do the same job infinitely faster than I could have managed with an Italian dictionary. ;)
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
UncreativeUsername37

Post by UncreativeUsername37 »

AndreaModa wrote:
Spectoremg wrote:Would you like to give us the gist of it in English?

As I don't speak Italian, I'm afraid I can't. i've reposted this from elsewhere. But of course, you can always right-click on the page and select "translate to English" and that will do the same job infinitely faster than I could have managed with an Italian dictionary. ;)

I tried machine translation and, well, it was machine translation.
Rob Dylan wrote:Mercedes paying homage to the other W12 chassis by breaking down 30 minutes in
novitopoli
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by novitopoli »

"House arrest has begun for 55-year old shoe entrepeneur from Civitanova Andrea Sassetti. The businessman will have to serve 6 months for fraudulent bankruptcy.
Sassetti, charged with fraudulent bankruptcy, will have to serve 6 months imprisonment due to a final judgement.
The man has been arrested on command of the Macerata public prosecutor's office while he was in his house.
During the 90s Andrea Moda owner Sassetti entered Formula One with his own team but the "dream" didn't last long."

Here another source:
http://www.cronachemaceratesi.it/2015/05/28/in-manette-lavventuriero-della-formula-1-sei-mesi-per-bancarotta/662636/
Not much else is said, apart from the fact that the sentence has nothing to do with the Formula 1 team and from a short summary about Sassetti's attempt to make his way into the F1 circus.
sw3ishida wrote:Jolyon Palmer brought us closer as a couple, for which I am grateful.

Ataxia wrote:
Londoner wrote:Something I've thought about - what happens to our canon should we have a worldwide recession or some other outside event?

We'll be fine. It's Canon, non Kodak.
dinizintheoven

Post by dinizintheoven »

I'm sure Alan will look after the business for him while he's in the slammer.
James Allen, on his favourite F1 engine of all time:
"...the Life W12, I can't describe the noise to you, but imagine filling your dustbin with nuts and bolts, and then throwing it down the stairs, it was something akin to that!"