Perry McCarthy book, free for shipping cost

The place for respectful and reverent discussion of Reject drivers and teams, whether profiled or not as yet
dresda

Perry McCarthy book, free for shipping cost

Post by dresda »

I've got a copy of Flat Out, Flat Broke here, anyone want it? Just pay shipping cost from Ontario, Canada.... PM me if you want it. First to pay gets it!
'08 BMW F650GS (Jutta), '01 Suzuku DR650, '03 VW Golf TDI (Teddy)
dr-baker

Re: Perry McCarthy book, free for shipping cost

Post by dr-baker »

I already have a copy!
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
AustralianStig

Post by AustralianStig »

dresda wrote:I've got a copy of Flat Out, Flat Broke here, anyone want it? Just pay shipping cost from Ontario, Canada.... PM me if you want it. First to pay gets it!

Eh, shipping to Australia looks like it will be about $26, otherwise I'd be keen.
Join the GP Rejects league at Fantasy F1: https://fantasy.formula1.com/join/?=2a1f25

CoopsII wrote:
Biscione wrote:To the surprise of no-one, Daniil Kvyat wins ROTR for Sochi, by a record margin that may not be surpassed for some time.

I always knew Marko read this forum.
Wallio
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Wallio »

Ok I'm a moron, how do you private message here? And do you still have it, cause I'm game.
Professional Historian/Retired Drag Racer/Whiskey Enthusiast

"He makes the move on the outside, and knowing George as we do, he's probably on the radio right now telling the team how great he is." - James Hinchcliffe on George Russell
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Wallio wrote:Ok I'm a moron, how do you private message here? And do you still have it, cause I'm game.

Normally, you click on the envelope under a person's profile pic/avatar (as under mine) and it sends an email to your registered email address. However, it looks like that dresda does not have one of these. So that makes it difficult...
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Wallio
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Wallio »

dr-baker wrote:
Wallio wrote:Ok I'm a moron, how do you private message here? And do you still have it, cause I'm game.

Normally, you click on the envelope under a person's profile pic/avatar (as under mine) and it sends an email to your registered email address. However, it looks like that dresda does not have one of these. So that makes it difficult...

Ah, thanks Doc. It doesn't look like I do either, or is that just because I cant email myself?

"He makes the move on the outside, and knowing George as we do, he's probably on the radio right now telling the team how great he is." - James Hinchcliffe on George Russell
UncreativeUsername37

Post by UncreativeUsername37 »

Wallio wrote:
dr-baker wrote:

Ah, thanks Doc. It doesn't look like I do either, or is that just because I cant email myself?

I don't see one for you.
Rob Dylan wrote:Mercedes paying homage to the other W12 chassis by breaking down 30 minutes in
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Wallio wrote:
dr-baker wrote:

No, I cannot currently email you either. What you need to do is this (if you wish for any of us to be able to email you personally - this clearly is not compulsory!):

-> Go to 'User Control Panel' at the top-left of the screen
-> Go to 'Profile' (tab near top)
-> Go to 'Edit Account Settings' (tab on left)
-> Add your email account details as requested.

If this is already done, then do the following:

-> Go to 'User Control Panel' at the top-left of the screen
-> Go to 'Board Preferences'
-> Go to 'Users can contact me by email' - click 'yes'
-> And don't forget to save changes at the bottom of the screen!

Hope this helps!
MCard LOLA
Wallio
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Wallio »

Ah, there we go. Thanks for the info Doc.

dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Wallio wrote:Ah, there we go. Thanks for the info Doc.

No problem! And you do know I'm not actually a doctor, don't you? ;)
MCard LOLA
Wallio
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Wallio »

dr-baker wrote:

I assumed as much, but my group of friends are huge into nicknames, and its rubbed off on me. So you're doc, :P

dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Wallio wrote:
dr-baker wrote:

I assumed as much, but my group of friends are huge into nicknames, and its rubbed off on me. So you're doc, :P

Not gonna argue with that. I loved it when I once walked into my local bank to collect some Euros for a holiday and even one of the bank staff called me Doctor Baker. At that point, another turned round and said, "You're not actually a doctor are you?" Would have been embarrassing for them if I had been, but I just said, "No, those are just my initials..."

My dad, however, IS a doctor... A medical doctor, unlike my mum's older brother who has a PhD instead.
MCard LOLA
dresda

Post by dresda »

Bingo! I've got the little envelope thingy now. You can now send me a message.

Didn't realize that a PM doesn't really exist on this board!
'08 BMW F650GS (Jutta), '01 Suzuku DR650, '03 VW Golf TDI (Teddy)
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

dresda wrote:

Bingo! I've got the little envelope thingy now. You can now send me a message.

Didn't realize that a PM doesn't really exist on this board!

I'm glad I was able to help and explain. ;) :D
MCard LOLA
Wallio
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Wallio »

dr-baker wrote:Not gonna argue with that. I loved it when I once walked into my local bank to collect some Euros for a holiday and even one of the bank staff called me Doctor Baker. At that point, another turned round and said, "You're not actually a doctor are you?" Would have been embarrassing for them if I had been, but I just said, "No, those are just my initials..."

My dad, however, IS a doctor... A medical doctor, unlike my mum's older brother who has a PhD instead.

My handle "Wallio" is from these guys and totally random. Especially since my given name is Mark. The museum I interned at is next door to and shares a parking lot with, a private club. This club has valet parking, and I became friendly with the valets (many of whom are F1 fans btw). The "head" valet is a man in his mid-50s named Ron. I had a really beat up 1993 Chevy Cavalier back then that I had put over 200k on. The driver side seat had all the springs sticking out. Well Ron had to move my car for some reason (we still can't remember why) and me, being used to it, I failed to mention the springs. Ron moves my car, but rips his pants, and underbriefs on the spring. However, he doesn't know that. Well the club's event that night was a wedding, and when he let the bride out of the limo and into the club, he mooned her. She surely must have said something, for the clubhouse executive director comes out and sends him home to change. Ron, still unawares, realizes what he's been showing, to probably dozens of people, and looks to the heavens and literally screams "F'n WALLIO!!!". He still has no idea why, or even what it means. But its stuck with me going on 4 years now. :P

Wallio
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Wallio »

Book came in yesterday! Looks like its mint! My buddy actually said "It looks like they didn't even read it!" Seriously well kept. Many thanks to Dresda! Can't wait to read it.

andrew

Post by andrew »

Wallio wrote:Book came in yesterday! Looks like its mint! My buddy actually said "It looks like they didn't even read it!" Seriously well kept. Many thanks to Dresda! Can't wait to read it.

Trust me it is a great read you'll love it.