Project unracedF1.com

The place for respectful and reverent discussion of Reject drivers and teams, whether profiled or not as yet
gnrpoison

Re: Project unracedF1.com

Post by gnrpoison »

Yep I will, I am guessing scan in as a Jpeg type picture file and upload? Will try and get it done over next few days
f1-gast

Post by f1-gast »

Bit of sad news but... my External HDD crashed with all my data on it.
I could reach through oldschool DOS commands still the files but not copy them or anything.

Send the Harddisk today to a company thats specialied in recovering files on broken HDD's.
So hopefully the files will be back in 10 weeks....

If they can't manage to get the files back im affraid im gonna stop permanently with UnracedF1. But im hoping everthing will be recoverd incl 40.000 photos on it. (Will cost me over 800 euros :') )
==ROBIN FRIJNS FOR SAUBER IN 2014==
Founder of unracedf1.com and a formula 1 fan since 1994 :) !
http://www.facebook.com/UnracedF1
Julien

Post by Julien »

Things like this always scare the hell out of me. That's why I have 3(!!!) copies of my most important files, including my F1 photo collection :D
yannicksamlad
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by yannicksamlad »

f1-gast wrote:Bit of sad news but... my External HDD crashed with all my data on it.
I could reach through oldschool DOS commands still the files but not copy them or anything.

Send the Harddisk today to a company thats specialied in recovering files on broken HDD's.
So hopefully the files will be back in 10 weeks....

If they can't manage to get the files back im affraid im gonna stop permanently with UnracedF1. But im hoping everthing will be recoverd incl 40.000 photos on it. (Will cost me over 800 euros :') )

That's terrible news. Hope the recovery goes OK
I started supporting Emmo in 1976 (3 points )....missed 75, 74, 73, 72...
gnrpoison

Post by gnrpoison »

Finally got round to uploading middlebridge article, apologies it has taken so long.