The place for speaking your mind on current goings-on in F1
by Rob Dylan 16 Mar 2021, 08:12
Bottas will never win a world championship unless we have an Irvine 99 situation.

Verstappen and Leclerc are clearly the fastest of the younger guns in good teams, but Verstappen is clearly the most able seeing as Ferrari won't have a decent car until next year at the least.

Here's hoping Ricciardo is a late bloomer and can challenge for a title in a fast McLaren one day, but that's more personal wishful thinking than anything else.

Who knows, maybe Pérez comes out of nowhere to go really fast! I certainly wouldn't complain.

So most likely for me: Verstappen
The dude I would actually like to see win: Ricciardo; Perez lol :D

Murray Walker at the 1997 Austrian Grand Prix wrote:The other [Stewart] driver, who nobody's been paying attention to, because he's disappointing, is Jan Magnussen.

Felipe Nasr - the least forgettable F1 driver!
by dr-baker 16 Mar 2021, 17:29
Russell has a chance. Not in the Williams, sure, but he could end up in the Merc at some point. If the Merc continues to be as dominant by the time he gets there, he could do it. Assuming it's Hammy who makes way for him, not Botty.

watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA