Another wiki!

Archive for the three above subforums
AdrianSutil

Re: Another wiki!

Post by AdrianSutil »

the Masked Lapwing wrote:http://f1alternate.wikkii.com/wiki/2014_Reject_World_Race_Series_season

This is a test for next season, to be an aid in determining what drivers to use. If anyone can add dates, go ahead, and maybe the RoLFS can be added too.

Must say, that looks fantastic!
RIP NAN - 26/12/2014
RIP DAD - 9/2/2015

Currently building a Subaru Impreza to compete in the 2016 MSV Trophy.
PremierInn spokesperson for Great Ormond Street Hospital
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Ideally what we could have is all the championships currently underway at the same time and call it the 2015 Rejects Motorsport Season or whatever so we have a comprehensive and understandable reference so we know exactly what's happening when.

So as well as F1, F2 and F3RWRS, you'd have RoLFS, TMRRC, and anything else happening. You could even put pre-season and in-season tests in there as well as the non-championship races.
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

So, when does/did the F3 Superprix fit into the F1R calendar for 2014?
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

I'll start thinking about the RoLFS dates as soon as I get the last race done - which will be soon. I'll try to divide the dates throughout the year to look realistic enough, while also keeping in mind that the season started relatively late.

As for "synchronizing" different championships, I'm all for it, as it makes the whole racing universe we're running much more believable and realistic. I've had the RoLFS series running at a quite tight pace to ensure that I get the season done in time before the F1RWRS season ends, which succeeded well as the RoLFS season now draws to an end while there's still a few F1RWRS GPs left. Next season will see a bit more relaxed pace as I'm not planning to add many more races (one or two are possible), and keeping up with the other series is much easier as I can start the season at the same time as others do.
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Nuppiz wrote:As for "synchronizing" different championships, I'm all for it, as it makes the whole racing universe we're running much more believable and realistic. I've had the RoLFS series running at a quite tight pace to ensure that I get the season done in time before the F1RWRS season ends, which succeeded well as the RoLFS season now draws to an end while there's still a few F1RWRS GPs left. Next season will see a bit more relaxed pace as I'm not planning to add many more races (one or two are possible), and keeping up with the other series is much easier as I can start the season at the same time as others do.

That's probably because Aerond only does about 3 races a year :lol:
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

Wizzie wrote:That's probably because Aerond only does about 3 races a year :lol:

Oi, I know they don't tell you that at school but there are people out there who actually have to do stuff to get something done. :P
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Provisional calendar for the 2014 Rejects of LFS:

May 22-25: Blackwood GP
June 12-15: South City GP
July 10-13: Fern Bay GP
July 31-August 3: Kyoto Ring GP
August 28-31: Westhill GP
September 11-14: Aston GP

The first day is for the practice session(s), the second for qualifying, the third for the feature race and the fourth for the sprint race.

As you can see, I avoided overlapping the dates with the RWRS races, largely because some of the RoLFS drivers were also featured in these series at the same time. This will likely change for 2015 with RoLFS now officially being part of the RWRS universe, encouraging the team bosses to use drivers that aren't currently involved in any of the RWRS series (if they want to move the drivers between the series, then they must find replacements to use in RoLFS). If you think it's okay I'll add them in the calendar.
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

http://f1alternate.wikkii.com/wiki/Template:Msgbox

It is a message box you can place on pages. The format is {{msgbox|message}} (where message is the message you want to be shown in the page, for example, asking a cleanup of the page).

Enjoy! :)
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
Waris

Post by Waris »

tommykl wrote:I decided I should actually do something worthwhile on the wiki, so I've started to lengthen or delete the shortest pages, starting with the Big Car Championship, which was completely blank for the 2014 season. It is now complete. http://f1alternate.wikkii.com/wiki/2014_Formula_One_Rejects_Big_Car_Championship

Likmen Reht Racing are actually Turkish, so I've gone ahead and corrected that. I've also added a little info on that team's page and that of Katoko Ayama, not much, but I'll update it sometime when I feel like it, I guess.
MOTOR RACING IS DANGEROUS
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

F1CC pages: 1997,1998,1999.

Let me know if there are anything missing from these. :)
Last edited by FMecha on 03 May 2012, 04:20, edited 1 time in total.
Aerospeed

Post by Aerospeed »

FMecha wrote:F1CC pages: 1997,1998,1999.

Well, the 1999 season links to the 1997 season, but so far so good...
Mistakes in potatoes will ALWAYS happen :P
Trulli bad puns...
IN JAIL NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

JeremyMcClean wrote:
FMecha wrote:F1CC pages: 1997,1998,1999.

Well, the 1999 season links to the 1997 season, but so far so good...

Fixed. :)
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

Could one of you who knows how to do it please add the RTCC (http://www.f1rejects.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4945)to the wiki? I'd do it myself but I don't know how. Thankyou.
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

pasta_maldonado wrote:Could one of you who knows how to do it please add the RTCC (http://www.f1rejects.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4945)to the wiki? I'd do it myself but I don't know how. Thankyou.

On it...
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

kostas22 wrote:
pasta_maldonado wrote:Could one of you who knows how to do it please add the RTCC (http://www.f1rejects.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4945)to the wiki? I'd do it myself but I don't know how. Thankyou.

On it...

Thankyou very much kostas!! :D
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Image Image
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

kostas22 wrote:RTCC wiki page is up

Thank you :D
AdrianSutil

Post by AdrianSutil »

Ok so the recent changes to Mitie for next season have been started. The names have been changed to Kingfisher in the team lists for each series and the noted drivers, race entrants and starts have been updated etc but I need someone to firstly change to name of the team at the very top of Kingfishers main page and add a wikipedia style results box for each team in the F1, F2 and F3 so I can edit them myself.

If the F1 results box can be filled I can work out how to do the rest on the 'edit page' screen.

Thanks in advance.
RIP NAN - 26/12/2014
RIP DAD - 9/2/2015

DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

AdrianSutil wrote:Ok so the recent changes to Mitie for next season have been started. The names have been changed to Kingfisher in the team lists for each series and the noted drivers, race entrants and starts have been updated etc but I need someone to firstly change to name of the team at the very top of Kingfishers main page and add a wikipedia style results box for each team in the F1, F2 and F3 so I can edit them myself.

If the F1 results box can be filled I can work out how to do the rest on the 'edit page' screen.

Thanks in advance.

Page moved. All old links to Mitie Aviation Racing automatically redirect to Kingfisher so no need looking through the entire wiki for dead links.

Image Image
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Would you like a new logo to go with the new team name as well AdrianSutil? :)

I'm also available to do any other team logos if people would like them! Just ask!

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
the Masked Lapwing

Post by the Masked Lapwing »

AndreaModa wrote:Would you like a new logo to go with the new team name as well AdrianSutil? :)

I'm also available to do any other team logos if people would like them! Just ask!

Can you make one for Rosenforth? As long as it's yellow and red, I don't care what it looks like :)
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

AndreaModa wrote:Would you like a new logo to go with the new team name as well AdrianSutil? :)

Red Bull World Race Team would like a logo made for them, do whatever you like with it but maybe have a chequered flag?
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

eurobrun wrote:

Red Bull World Race Team would like a logo made for them, do whatever you like with it but maybe have a chequered flag?

So let's split 50/50, AndreaModa can do Rosenforth and I'll do RBWRT :)

Image Image
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

kostas22 wrote:
eurobrun wrote:

So let's split 50/50, AndreaModa can do Rosenforth and I'll do RBWRT :)

Challenge accepted! :twisted:

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
AdrianSutil

Post by AdrianSutil »

I'd like a new logo please. Nothing major, jut the Fly Kingfisher logo you see on Force India will do on a white background. Thanks.
RIP NAN - 26/12/2014
RIP DAD - 9/2/2015

DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

And it's Kostas22 who finishes first!

The thumbnail looks crap. But click to expand and you'll see I've done a hi-res logo, chequered flag cleverly included :)

Kingfisher logo coming up...

Image Image
RonDenisDeletraz

kostas22 wrote:And it's Kostas22 who finishes first!

The thumbnail looks crap. But click to expand and you'll see I've done a hi-res logo, chequered flag cleverly included :)

Kingfisher logo coming up...

Thanks, it looks awesome.
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Kingfisher Racing

Image Image
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Rosenforth's logo. A bit more simple than Kostas' but my limited skills and lack of existing logos to incorporate into it are to blame for that! I hope it's okay TMLW! :)

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
the Masked Lapwing

Post by the Masked Lapwing »

Very nice work! :mrgreen:
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
RonDenisDeletraz

All the logos look really good. :D

AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Looking at the Wiki's front page, I feel having all the RWRS drivers and teams on there is too much, cluttering the page up and pushing pages like the records page and the section for other personalities/pages out of sight.

My proposal is to remove the individual drivers from the table, leaving links to each of the series' drivers/teams pages (I'll start them up over the next few days) as well as the category:teams and category:drivers pages for ease of navigation. It'll also help balance the page out as well with both columns being roughly equal length. Thoughts?

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Well if anybody wants to, you can make me a logo for RonDen Racing Engineering (involving orange, blue and white) It has to look slightly professional.

If somebody really wants to be creative, they he can make the logo for Grands Traveaux Inutiles. It must contain a silhoutte of the Ryugyong Hotel and a Charleroi Metro + some absurdness and perhaps even some existentionalist elements. MAybe modernist or retro-futuristic art too, perhaps even Art-Deco. I wonder if somebody actually wouldwants to make this.
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

This wrote:Well if anybody wants to, you can make me a logo for RonDen Racing Engineering (involving orange, blue and white) It has to look slightly professional.

If somebody really wants to be creative, they he can make the logo for Grands Traveaux Inutiles. It must contain a silhoutte of the Ryugyong Hotel and a Charleroi Metro + some absurdness and perhaps even some existentionalist elements. MAybe modernist or retro-futuristic art too, perhaps even Art-Deco. I wonder if somebody actually wouldwants to make this.

Image Image
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

AndreaModa wrote:My proposal is to remove the individual drivers from the table, leaving links to each of the series' drivers/teams pages (I'll start them up over the next few days) as well as the category:teams and category:drivers pages for ease of navigation. It'll also help balance the page out as well with both columns being roughly equal length. Thoughts?

Very good idea.

While the topic of logos is at hand, the "Best In The World" brand could do with a neat little logo. Just some white writing on grey-ish background. Let your imagination flow - it would also be nice if I could also have it in an extra small version to use on helmet and car bitmaps.
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Klon wrote:
AndreaModa wrote:My proposal is to remove the individual drivers from the table, leaving links to each of the series' drivers/teams pages (I'll start them up over the next few days) as well as the category:teams and category:drivers pages for ease of navigation. It'll also help balance the page out as well with both columns being roughly equal length. Thoughts?

Very good idea.

While the topic of logos is at hand, the "Best In The World" brand could do with a neat little logo. Just some white writing on grey-ish background. Let your imagination flow - it would also be nice if I could also have it in an extra small version to use on helmet and car bitmaps.

Hang on, do you still believe that you're "The Best In The World"? Grow up, mate, just because your latest F1RWRS showing aren't reeking of hopelesness that doesn't make you the best :lol:
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

RonDen Racing Engineering

Full Logo

Text Logo (midsized)

Small Logo

Image Image
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

Phoenix wrote:Hang on, do you still believe that you're "The Best In The World"? Grow up, mate, just because your latest F1RWRS showing aren't reeking of hopelesness that doesn't make you the best :lol:

The money I earn with that stuff this brand is producing alone is enough to prove that reputation. And the "Lon Blows" shirt we will start selling at the end of the season will bring Lon haters to make Lon richer. Those sheep! :lol:
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Nice ENB-reference with the steering wheel ;) (ENB-Gillet will not be too happy about that)
Edit: nevermind, i can do that part myself.
Edit: no i can't , nevermind again.
Thanks for the idea.
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Grands Traveaux Inutiles

Image Image