The 'F1 Challenge' Championship- 1999 Season

Archive for the three above subforums
Salamander

Re: The 'F1 Challenge' Championship- 1999 Season

Post by Salamander »

Jeroen Krautmeir wrote:What continuity issues? I know I've missed out on A LOT. Could someone explain please? I like a good story anyway :P

Well, because the F1RGP2C contains some drivers that also competed in the F1CC, it was basically decided that the F1CC was a game run by some F1RWRS drivers and random people who stumbled on their server. Here's where it was decided.
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

BlindCaveSalamander wrote:
Jeroen Krautmeir wrote:What continuity issues? I know I've missed out on A LOT. Could someone explain please? I like a good story anyway :P

Well, because the F1RGP2C contains some drivers that also competed in the F1CC, it was basically decided that the F1CC was a game run by some F1RWRS drivers and random people who stumbled on their server. Here's where it was decided.

Well, when I wrote up the page for it, I changed it slightly to have F1RWRS drivers, some guest drivers, and five more spots awarded to normal people who would manage to pass the virtual obstacles set by the F1RWRS Jeroen Krautmeir and therefore gain access to the protected F1CC server.
kevinbotz wrote:Cantonese is a completely nonsensical f*cking alien language masquerading as some grossly bastardised form of Chinese

Gonzo wrote:Wasn't there some sort of communisim in the East part of Germany?
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

tommykl wrote:

Well, when I wrote up the page for it, I changed it slightly to have F1RWRS drivers, some guest drivers, and five more spots awarded to normal people who would manage to pass the virtual obstacles set by the F1RWRS Jeroen Krautmeir and therefore gain access to the protected F1CC server.

I'm happy for this to continue as it was (starting again from the start of the season with identical lineups).

And did you notice how I managed to get Douglas and Pippa Mann out of F1RGP2C before the start of the F1CC? Douglas with his blown engine frustration, Pippa because she threw a hissy fit at losing out on that title by a small margin. Hee hee.
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

dr-baker wrote:
tommykl wrote:

I'm happy for this to continue as it was (starting again from the start of the season with identical lineups).

And did you notice how I managed to get Douglas and Pippa Mann out of F1RGP2C before the start of the F1CC? Douglas with his blown engine frustration, Pippa because she threw a hissy fit at losing out on that title by a small margin. Hee hee.

Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

I'm ready for some more Roda madness, and hopefully Damon Cannon will FINALLY win the championship after coming agonising close twice.
Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
MigelNansell

Post by MigelNansell »

I'm in I'll bring Padraig back and I just found his wiki page and I love it especially since it's so much better than anything I could come up with http://f1alternate.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Padraig_O%27Connell
Murray Walker: I don't make mistakes. I make prophecies which immediately turn out to be wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0TZ_YLQSgg

Murray Walker entertaining Millions since 1978
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

East Londoner wrote:I'm ready for some more Roda madness,

I know the owner of Roda is now inactive, but something just popped up on my mind - if I can enter a driver now, how about some "Roda vs Megumi"? :lol: :twisted:
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

MigelNansell wrote:I'm in I'll bring Padraig back and I just found his wiki page and I love it especially since it's so much better than anything I could come up with http://f1alternate.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Padraig_O%27Connell

In case you wasn't aware, Padraig is also competing in the 1980 Alternate F1 season :)
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
MigelNansell

Post by MigelNansell »

I wasn't considering the fact I'm him I'm wondering how the hell that is
Murray Walker: I don't make mistakes. I make prophecies which immediately turn out to be wrong.

tristan1117
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by tristan1117 »

MigelNansell wrote:I wasn't considering the fact I'm him I'm wondering how the hell that is

I took a liking to the character while writing his biography and hired him to Rebaque in 1980. He scored a seventh place for Rebaque and he's doing fairly well.
CoopsII wrote:On occasion I have ventured into the PMM forum but beat a hasty retreat soon after as it resembles some sort of bad acid trip in there
MigelNansell

Post by MigelNansell »

tristan1117 wrote:
MigelNansell wrote:I wasn't considering the fact I'm him I'm wondering how the hell that is

I took a liking to the character while writing his biography and hired him to Rebaque in 1980. He scored a seventh place for Rebaque and he's doing fairly well.

ah well I loved the wiki page one nitpick he's irish not british hehe the name is kinda a hint