It's happened again...

The place for speaking your mind on current goings-on in F1
CoopsII

Re: It's happened again...

Post by CoopsII »

dr-baker wrote:Oh I don't know what I'm thinking any more. To meet your heroes is a mistake, they say, they will never meet your expectations...

Bizzarely, a cousin of mine met Jordan/Katie Price t'other day as she was doing a photo shoot on his land for her 2015 calendar. Now she's not a heroine of his by any stretch but he did say she was perfectly lovely and normal so perhaps the lesson is to meet other peoples heroes? :lol:
Just For One Day...
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

CoopsII wrote:
dr-baker wrote:But for real-life role models, how could I choose between Pippa Mann, Susie Wolff, Claire Williams, Simona de Silvestro, Lella Lombardi, etc?

If the women on your, ahem, To-Do-List are also your role models then Id respectfully suggest a different approach. The clash of intentions cant be condusive to roping a young lady.

Personally, id steer clear of role models; find your own path. Role models will let you down.

What dr-baker really means, is that he sees himself as a lesbian girl. ;) (who am i to judge other people's feelings?)
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

This wrote:What dr-baker really means, is that he sees himself as a lesbian girl. ;) (who am i to judge other people's feelings?)

Well, that would make a change from a man posing as a female online, it it were true... :shock: :?
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

dr-baker wrote:
This wrote:What dr-baker really means, is that he sees himself as a lesbian girl. ;) (who am i to judge other people's feelings?)

Well, that would make a change from a man posing as a female online, it it were true... :shock: :?

People, notice the fact that he doesn't confirm nor deny it :D
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

This wrote:
dr-baker wrote:

But if I tred to deny it, people would assume that that were confirmation that it were true, wouldn't they?! :roll:

However, I will confirm that I have NEVER dressed up in a mouse costume...

watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
CoopsII

Post by CoopsII »

Someone remind me; is Minnie Mouse Mickeys sister or his shag?
Just For One Day...
Meatwad

Post by Meatwad »

CoopsII wrote:Someone remind me; is Minnie Mouse Mickeys sister or his shag?

Well, Minnie is supposed to be Mickey's girlfriend... but they have the same surname! The same applies to Donald and Daisy... :? It could be a coincidence but it's a bit creepy... :o
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Meatwad wrote:

Well, Minnie is supposed to be Mickey's girlfriend... but they have the same surname! The same applies to Donald and Daisy... :? It could be a coincidence but it's a bit creepy... :o

Maybe it's just a very common surname where they're from. Like there were four Taylors in the 1959 British Grand Prix - Henry, Mike, Dennis and Trevor Taylor...
MCard LOLA
CoopsII

Post by CoopsII »

dr-baker wrote:
Meatwad wrote:

Maybe it's just a very common surname where they're from. Like there were four Taylors in the 1959 British Grand Prix - Henry, Mike, Dennis and Trevor Taylor...

As far as I know though, they didnt all live together. Did they? Well, did they?

Lets face it, related or not, Minnie Mouse is a filthy little wench who'd leave you shivering and drained in a crusted mess on the bed after she'd finished with you.

Fact.
Just For One Day...
DanielPT
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by DanielPT »

CoopsII wrote:As far as I know though, they didnt all live together. Did they? Well, did they?

Lets face it, related or not, Minnie Mouse is a filthy little wench who'd leave you shivering and drained in a crusted mess on the bed after she'd finished with you.

Fact.

You seem to have been through some terrifying experiences! :lol:
Colin Kolles on F111, 2011 HRT challenger: The car doesn't look too bad; it looks like a modern F1 car.
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

dr-baker wrote:
This wrote:
dr-baker wrote:Well, that would make a change from a man posing as a female online, it it were true... :shock: :?

But if I tred to deny it, people would assume that that were confirmation that it were true, wouldn't they?! :roll:

However, I will confirm that I have NEVER dressed up in a mouse costume...

You can tell me, all your secrets are safe on this forum :)
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

CoopsII wrote:Lets face it, related or not, Minnie Mouse is a filthy little wench who'd leave you shivering and drained in a crusted mess on the bed after she'd finished with you.

Fact.

Quote of the year. Haven't laughed so hard in a while! :lol:
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

AndreaModa wrote:
CoopsII wrote:Lets face it, related or not, Minnie Mouse is a filthy little wench who'd leave you shivering and drained in a crusted mess on the bed after she'd finished with you.

Fact.

Quote of the year. Haven't laughed so hard in a while! :lol:

Goodness knows what I would be like if Mickey got involved too. :?
MCard LOLA
CoopsII

Post by CoopsII »

DanielPT wrote:
CoopsII wrote:As far as I know though, they didnt all live together. Did they? Well, did they?
Fact.

You seem to have been through some terrifying experiences! :lol:

True but it was the best 30 Euros Ive ever spent.....
Just For One Day...
Jocke1

Post by Jocke1 »

CoopsII wrote: Lets face it, Minnie Mouse is a filthy little wench who'd leave you shivering and drained in a crusted mess on the bed after she'd finished with you.
Fact.

http://youtu.be/B32JKroPf7o

She might be a mouse, but I think she's a fox.
-*:-
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Jocke1 wrote:http://youtu.be/B32JKroPf7o

She might be a mouse, but I think she's a fox.

Puts my earlier photo into a bit of context! Lifting the skirt a little...
MCard LOLA
WeirdKerr
Location: on the edge of nowhere with a ludicrous grid penalty.....

Post by WeirdKerr »

What was this topic about again.... ?
dinizintheoven

Post by dinizintheoven »

Considering how wildly off-topic some threads go, a drift from The Lewis And Nicole Show to Coops' Adventures With Minnie Mouse isn't all that far-fetched...
James Allen, on his favourite F1 engine of all time:
"...the Life W12, I can't describe the noise to you, but imagine filling your dustbin with nuts and bolts, and then throwing it down the stairs, it was something akin to that!"
LionZoo

Post by LionZoo »

dinizintheoven wrote:Considering how wildly off-topic some threads go, a drift from The Lewis And Nicole Show to Coops' Adventures With Minnie Mouse isn't all that far-fetched...

It may be an improvement over the original topic!
WeirdKerr

Post by WeirdKerr »

LionZoo wrote:
dinizintheoven wrote:Considering how wildly off-topic some threads go, a drift from The Lewis And Nicole Show to Coops' Adventures With Minnie Mouse isn't all that far-fetched...

It may be an improvement over the original topic!

where is the batplugging like button?
CoopsII

Post by CoopsII »

WeirdKerr wrote:What was this topic about again.... ?

In essence, its about love, in all its variations, being a many splendored thing.
Just For One Day...
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

CoopsII wrote:

In essence, its about love, in all its variations, being a many splendored thing.

Including beastiality, it seems... :o :?
MCard LOLA
LionZoo

Post by LionZoo »

Oh no you didn't... You called Minnie a beast. You're going to get it now.
mario

Post by mario »

All I know is that we have Minnie's promiscuity being discussed here, a request to imagine Todt seeing a Malaysian masseuse in the Malaysian GP thread and that I have a sudden desire for a large quantity of alcohol to take both images away...
Martin Brundle, on watching a replay of Grosjean spinning:
"The problem with Grosjean is that he want to take a look back at the corner he's just exited"
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

mario wrote:

All I know is that we have Minnie's promiscuity being discussed here, a request to imagine Todt seeing a Malaysian masseuse in the Malaysian GP thread and that I have a sudden desire for a large quantity of alcohol to take both images away...

Considering you've been a member since 2009, you've done incredibly well to not be turned to drink by this forum (until now, I guess). You're a stronger man than I... :P
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Ataxia wrote:
mario wrote:

Considering you've been a member since 2009, you've done incredibly well to not be turned to drink by this forum (until now, I guess). You're a stronger man than I... :P

The worst thing that could happen is turning into someone like me.

Let that be a warning :P
Waris

Post by Waris »

...Reading this I'm going "what am I reading?" The whole thread reminds me a little bit of this image, to be honest:

:lol:
MOTOR RACING IS DANGEROUS
CoopsII

Post by CoopsII »

Oh jeezypeeps. Appaza Christian Horner and Ginger Spice are now an item.

Anyone else feeling a bit queasy?
Just For One Day...
WeirdKerr

Post by WeirdKerr »

CoopsII wrote:Oh jeezypeeps. Appaza Christian Horner and Ginger Spice are now an item.

What? :o What???? :o WHAT!!????!!
CoopsII

Post by CoopsII »

WeirdKerr wrote:
CoopsII wrote:Oh jeezypeeps. Appaza Christian Horner and Ginger Spice are now an item.

According to what I read Horner has left his long-term partner and their six month old baby for the Spice Girl.

Whattaguy.....
Just For One Day...
takagi_for_the_win

Post by takagi_for_the_win »

CoopsII wrote:
WeirdKerr wrote:

According to what I read Horner has left his long-term partner and their six month old baby for the Spice Girl.

Whattaguy.....

Not a total James Hunt at all...
TORA! TORA! TORA!
Jocke1

Post by Jocke1 »

CoopsII wrote: According to what I read Horner has left his long-term partner and their six month old baby for the Spice Girl.

Whattaguy.....

So I guess Horner's daughter will grow up to be Orphan Spice.
dinizintheoven

Post by dinizintheoven »

Jocke1 wrote:So I guess Horner's daughter will grow up to be Orphan Spice.

...both Christian Horner and his now ex-missus will have to die in order for that to be the case. Bit harsh, don't you think?
James Allen, on his favourite F1 engine of all time:
"...the Life W12, I can't describe the noise to you, but imagine filling your dustbin with nuts and bolts, and then throwing it down the stairs, it was something akin to that!"
LionZoo

Post by LionZoo »

dinizintheoven wrote:

...both Christian Horner and his now ex-missus will have to die in order for that to be the case. Bit harsh, don't you think?

Considering it's Jocke1 that said that, I'm standing up.

(Now if he had said BastardSpice instead...)
CoopsII

Post by CoopsII »

Jocke1 wrote:
CoopsII wrote: According to what I read Horner has left his long-term partner and their six month old baby for the Spice Girl.
Whattaguy.....

So I guess Horner's daughter will grow up to be Orphan Spice.

That makes no sense.
Just For One Day...
takagi_for_the_win

Post by takagi_for_the_win »

So when Horner's getting on a bit, we can call him Old Spice? :P
TORA! TORA! TORA!
Meatwad

Post by Meatwad »

While I don't think one should stay in a relationship forever just for the sake of it, this is a bit too much. Who do you think you are, Christian, saying goodbye to your long-time girlfriend who is also the mama of your child? Their relationship has made the headlines, some of which are rather unpleasant. I hope the child will get to spend time with both of its parents. Often in such circumstances, two become one. On the other hand, a new relationship may spice up your life.

I know the sad truth, though: even if you say you'll be there, it may not be enough to save your relationship. I'll stop here as I don't wanna be sad. :cry:
CoopsII

Post by CoopsII »

Meatwad wrote:While I don't think one should stay in a relationship forever just for the sake of it, this is a bit too much. Who do you think you are, Christian, saying goodbye to your long-time girlfriend who is also the mama of your child? Their relationship has made the headlines, some of which are rather unpleasant. I hope the child will get to spend time with both of its parents. Often in such circumstances, two become one. On the other hand, a new relationship may spice up your life.

I know the sad truth, though: even if you say you'll be there, it may not be enough to save your relationship. I'll stop here as I don't wanna be sad. :cry:

Ive just been sick in my mouth ;)
Just For One Day...
Jocke1

Post by Jocke1 »

dinizintheoven wrote:

I had just watched a Curb episode, the one with the 'little orphan Funkhauser' scene, guess it therefore crossed over to Horner.
But yes, I'm sorry it came across offensive.
roblo97

Post by roblo97 »

takagi_for_the_win wrote:So when Horner's getting on a bit, we can call him Old Spice? :P

I suppose so :P
Mexicola wrote:
shinji wrote:
Mexicola wrote: I'd rather listen to a dog lick its balls. Each to their own, I guess.

Does listening to a dog licking its balls get you excited?

That's between me and my internet service provider.

One of those journalist types.
270 Tube stations in 18:42:50!